Gentlemen's Club Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max braced himself, expecting the men to grab him and wrestle him to the table. 'They might get me on that thing, but I'll give 'em one hell of a fight!' he thought as he clenched his fists.

So he was greatly surprised by a shout from behind him. Max turned just in time to see Davy being hoisted into the air by the two men he'd been masturbating, and taken to lie face-down on the restraining table.

"OK, punk! Story time!" the brute tying Davy down had long auburn hair in a ponytail halfway down his back. "Tell us what we want to know, and we'll give you what you're drooling for!"

"No, no! Please, don't make me!" Davy's face was turned away from Max, giving him a truly exquisite view of the boy's spread-open ass, but Max could hear the mixed distress and lust in Davy's voice.

"Oh, yeah," Ponytail said, waving a ten inch dick in Davy's face, "You know the drill! You don't get your treat till you tell us what we want to know!" the man moved half a step forward and began rubbing his leaking cock around Davy's face, "And NO holding out on us!"

"Please, sir! Please just let me suck it! Please, please don't make me say those embarrassing things anymore!" Davy was squirming in his restraints, partly from the way Ponytail was teasing him in front, and partly due to the way Skinhead, who had moved to stand between his wide-open legs, was fingering the boy's little pink pucker.

While Max was treated to this disturbing, exciting sight, Big Black grabbed Max's wrists, forcing the reporter's arms high above his head. This left his swollen cock completely exposed and vulnerable when the fourth man, his swarthy-skin barely visible though his dense, fur-like body-hair, grabbed Max's cock and balls in a crushing grip. Ignoring Max's howls of agony, the bear-man then fitted the base of Max's sex with a painfully tight cockring, trapping the blood rushing into Max's erection and making his swollen balls press tightly against the base of the throbbing column of burning-hot flesh.

Keeping up his strong grip on Max's wrists, Big Black brought his arms down behind his back and forced Max to walk towards Davy's wildly gyrating butt.

Meanwhile, Skinhead had pulled a tube of lube from somewhere and was working the slippery gel deep into Davy's body, scissoring two fingers in the boy's twitching cunt to widen the opening and push the lube as deep as possible. When Max was beside him, Skinhead pulled his fingers out with a loud "Plop" and grabbed Max's bound erection with his slippery hand, coated the already precum-slicked cock with the greasy gel before aiming Max's reddened cockhead at Davy's puckered pussy-lips.

With a hard smack from either Big Black or Bear – Max didn't bother to turn his head and see which of the muscle-men had spanked him – the reporter suddenly found himself balls-deep in Davy's oven-hot ass. Max let out a cry of mingled surprise, pain and exquisite pleasure as his entire shaft was massaged by the tightest tunnel he'd ever penetrated.

But something was wrong – Davy's butt was pushing back against Max's stomach, his inner ass-muscles milking and pulling on Max's cock with a hunger which didn't seem to care about the fully-engorged erection filling him to the hilt. And then Max's pleasure receded enough for him to understand the garbled words rushing out of Davy's mouth – "Please, please, I'll be good, I'll put out the best pussy ever, I'll suck you all even better than I did my boss, just take your fingers out my cunt and gimme cock, please I need COCK! Please, please, FUCK MEEEEE!"

The muscle-men's laughter rang loudly in Max's ears as Big Black yanked him away from Davy and Skinhead shoved his own lube-gleaming hard-on into the boy, which caused Davy to scream, "YES! YES! FUCK THAT COCK UP MY PUSSY! RIDE MY SLUTTY ASS RAW!" at which point Ponytail gave the boy his other deepest wish and stuffed his face with as much of his nine-inch erection as the boy could swallow.

"Don't worry 'bout it, pencil-dick! We'll make sure the kid gets what he needs, even if you can't!" Big Black breathed into Max's shame-reddened ear.

Keeping Max's hands firmly behind his back, Big Black pulled him towards the back wall, which had a set of manacles bolted to it. Big Black and Bear chained their prisoner to the wall, then left him to join their friends at the front of the cell, taking turns penetrating Davy's eager fuckholes, rubbing their throbbing, oversized erections against the boy's soft limbs, or positioning themselves so that the young man's bound hands could stroke or fondle their hard shafts and swollen balls.

Max was then treated to the most exciting porn-show he'd ever witnessed as the muscular, overly-hung men fucked and fucked and fucked; their seemingly inexhaustible balls pumping load after load of rank-smelling jizz all over Davy's back and face; cum-dripping cocks moving from his ass to rub against his dick-stuffed mouth or from his freshly sperm-painted face to poke at his firm ass cheeks as they jiggled and bounced with the force of another man's hard fuck-strokes. Max's overheated brain couldn't take it all in, seeing the action in short, fragmented moments. He desperately pulled at his bonds, his need to reach down and rub out a load overwhelming all other thoughts as his erection grew beyond all previous limits by the combination of the smoldering-hot action he was being forced to watch and the physical restraint of the cockring.

Max's greedy eyes widened as Ponytail, busily fucking his hug dick into Davy, climbed on top of the boy's back. His new angle allowed Big Black to stick a thick finger along the under-side Ponytail's deeply buried, fat cock to stretch Davy's ass-ring even wider. He stretched the boy's anus wide enough, in fact, to get the tip of Big Black's own glans inside the young man's red, cum-dripping pussy. At Davy's ecstatic scream the room started going dark.

The two giant cocks – one chocolate brown and the other a deep purple – completely filling the boy's ass-cunt filled Max's vision as he passed out.

* * *

"Oh, dear," Colbert said sarcastically, "Our guest seems to have lost consciousness."

"It's the blue-balls that did that," Chris said sagely, "I've seen it happen with S/M novices time and time again – too much blood in the groin, not enough reaching their head, especially when they're forced to stay upright like that."

"And here I thought it was pure envy at the sight of all the fun David is having," Colbert laughed, thinking of all the times he'd seen young Dave take two cocks up the ass on stage. The thought triggered his memory, and he turned to his head of security and asked the question which had been on his mind just before their uninvited guest had woken up, "Tell me, whose idea was it to dye David's hair blond? And why?"

At some point in the show Colbert had pulled his enormous dick out of his cocksucker's mouth, spun the boy 'round and pulled his pert ass onto Colbert's split-lubed fuckspear. The brown-haired boy's hands were braced on the floor as his employer leisurely moved his cute butt back and forth over his huge erection, using the young man's upside-down position for leverage.

"It was Alex's idea – he thought it would help make Dave seem more sweet and innocent. You know, because Dave always plays the seducer and the bad boy on stage – and since we wanted him to be more of a victim in this – " Chris waved his right hand at the screens, leaving his left hand tangled in his cocksucker's short red hair " – little show, it helped that he looks more like his 'innocent' co-stars. And Dave agreed, since it meant he got an expensive new hair-do and a professional, all-over dye-job for free." Chris was referring, of course, to the fact that Dave's pubic hair had been dyed to match his head.

While they spoke, the two men watched the screens – Colbert's eyes exclusively on the lovely sight of Dave's cluster-fuck, Chris alternating between the sex-action and the motionless man hanging by his shackled wrists.

Then Chris reluctantly reached for the microphone on his control console, "OK, boys, that's enough." When the action continued without even a slight pause, he made sure the mike was on, and set to the correct set of speakers – it was – before barking out, "I said ENOUGH!" the men on screen paused, looking around in a daze as they finally remembered where they were and why. "Get your rocks off AFTER you get that poor sunuvabitch off the wall!" During all this Bruhner didn't even twitch, proving that he was well and truly out.

Sam Jennings (Bear) had been enjoying a bit of hand-attention from both Dave and Pete Young (Skinhead), but the security chief's outburst had cause both men's hands to spasm away from his slick, overexcited dick, and so he was the first to walk over to the wall and reach for the safety catches built into the manacles. By the time Bruhner's second hand fell limply downward Pete had pulled out of Dave's sweet mouth, and was there to help keep the unconscious reporter from falling to the ground. Together the two security-guards-cum-performers dragged the man to the pile of bedding rags and almost-gently put him down – on the one hand, this man could put their jobs and the jobs of all their co-workers & friends in danger; on the other, they didn't want him to wake up just yet.

Then they helped Trevor Fox (Ponytail) and Gabe Smith (Big Black) untie Dave and peel him off the cum-drenched table. Several members of the Club's stage-crew, who had been waiting just out of sight, came in and took the table away while the thoroughly fucked Dave was gently lower to the ground where it had been standing. Then, as planned, the crewmen joined the four semi-naked muscle-men in a circle-jerk – all of them surrounding the naked young actor and preparing to cover every inch of his body in cum. Dave himself did all he could to add to the sticky mess, one hand scooping up cum from the floor to lube his throbbing young dick, the other hand moving from his bruised but happy asshole to his eraser-hard nipples and back again as he coaxed one more load out of his aching balls. "Oh, god, I love this job!" someone yelled as Dave's orgasm set off the circle-jerking men.

* * *

The stench of man-cum and sweat seemed to slap Max in the face, pushing him from his stupor to full wakefulness all at once. Squinting in the dim light, he could just make out Davy's prone body, streaks and puddles of cum gleaming all over the smooth skin of his legs and stomach.

The only sound was Davy's labored breathing, and the blood pounding in Max's ears.

The cockring was still tightly fastened to Max's engorged cock and balls, but his sex-fogged mind couldn't be bothered trying to remove the thing, not when Davy languidly bent a knee and gave Max a teasing glimpse of his slimy ass-crack. Without even noticing when he'd gotten up on all fours and started crawling, Max found himself looming over the prone young man.

His cock swollen bigger than he'd ever seen it before, Max's bruised ego was gratified that he had a hard time squeezing his precum-slimed cockhead into Davy's squishy boycunt. "Ohhhh, yeeeeessssss!" the young blond moaned, his tired dick twitching on his cummy stomach as Max thrust deeper and deeper into his wet pussy. "Oh, that feels sooooo gooooood!" Max could see Davy's eyes rolling with pleasure, even as the boy's spent cock started to thicken.

Max thrust and thrust, his lust-ridden body aching to reach the orgasm that was just out of reach, his blood-deprived brain not able to make the connection between the pain in his gonads and the base of his cock with his inability to shoot his wad up the willing fuckhole he was plugging.

Fortunately, even though Davy was clearly exhausted, his hands were still moving along Max's body – rubbing his shoulders, lightly scratching his back, squeezing his hairy asscheeks. Max's thrusts gained in intensity as Davy ran a finger down Max's sweat-slick crack and pushed it against Max's butt pucker. When the sweat-lubed finger actually pushed past the rim and into Max's anus, Davy's other hand reached between their bodies and found the catch-release on the cockring – and Max blasted off with the most intense, mind-shattering orgasm he'd ever experienced. It felt as though Davy's finger up his ass was pulling the trigger, causing round after round of cum-bullets to shoot up the boy's clenching, dick-milking rectum. Max came so hard, he actually felt his cum splashing back out of Davy's asshole and onto his own heaving thighs as his hips continued instinctively to pound away, a mindless bellow forcing its way out his throat with the painful pleasure of his climax.

A timeless time later, Max's head cleared enough to realize he was lying on top of Davy, the boy's sticky chest glued to Max's chest hair. The boy was sobbing softly, and Max felt an unexpected twinge of guild as he watched the tears mix with the cum-streaks of Davy's face.

"That's all I'm good for now, isn't it?" the boy cried, turning his head from side to side to avoid looking Max in the face. "I'm nothing but a fuckhole, a pussy for men to use and throw away." Letting out a heavy sigh, Davy added, "That's certainly all HE ever saw in me," obviously, he meant his former-lover-employer.

Max slowly sat up, pulling the crying boy into his arms. A dozen clichés came to mind – 'better to have loved and lost', 'he obviously didn't see the wonderful inner-you' – but, in light of the fact that Max himself had just used the boy the same way their attackers had, the way the boss had... For once Max couldn't get the hypocritical words out of his mouth. He just sat with his arms around the boy until the sobs stilled and Davy calmed down.

"I came here looking for a scoop," the words seemed to drift out on their own, the sudden silence in the cell drawing them out. "All my life I wanted to be a journalist; expose corrupt government officials; make the powers-that-be accountable for all the immoral and illegal shit the get away with every day. But nobody cares about the stuff that really matters – they just care who's sleeping with who; who's stabbing who in the back, and what daytime show they'll appear in next. And I wanted the acclaim more than I wanted the truth," Max was surprised as this insight came to him, here in this dimly lit stone room, cradling the boy he'd only known a few hours, "So that's the stories I chase down, the shit I write about all the time." Max found himself telling Davy how he'd seen the Minister behaving suspiciously "I was only there because I heard tell that a movie-star couple go to marriage counseling at a nearby building" had followed him and realized at once that there was something strange about the building the politician had dashed into.

"The real kick in the head is, I still don't know what this place IS. I mean, there's a food delivery, so there must be some sort of catering going on. And all those rich and important men sneaking in – you've gotta figure something big's going on for them to be coming to an out-of-the-way place like this. But I never saw any women coming or going, not in the two days I was checking the place out, so unless they're keeping hookers locked in some sort of dungeon like we're in now, I can't imagine that it's a whorehouse or a strip-club. So, my best bet is something like an illegal casino. Maybe gambling and illegal wrestling, considering all the strapping young men that I did see come and go each day."

Max felt Davy's whole body jerk, the boy twisting to look him in the face for the first time since their mutual orgasm. Davy's eyes were wide with amazement. "Seriously? You just saw me get used like the village bike, and you still think a whorehouse needs WOMEN?"

* * *

"Alright, now what, boss?" Chris turned to the Club's manager, tucking his spent cock back into his pants and absently patting his cocksucker's head where it rested contentedly against his thigh.

"Well, we can't just blindfold him and leave him in an alley somewhere – he knows where the Club's located. Our only option is to make sure his interests lie squarely with ours," Colbert replied. His boy was still impaled on his hard-on, but now the brunette was sittin upright on Colbert's lap and was bouncing up and down with desperate energy, determined to milk all the spunk from the big man's balls. "The recordings will make him hesitate, but the temptation to expose our clientele may be too big a temptation for him to resist for long."

"So, what do we do?" Chris asked again, starting to feel worried. He loved his job – he'd met his life-partner here, made lots of friends besides, and the work itself offered the best perks EVER. But even so, he didn't want to do anything illegal – a line his boss might not hesitate to cross for the sake of his beloved Club.

"First, we give him a tour of the place – satisfy his curiosity. Let him see just how limited his imagination really is, compared to the reality of our establishment. Then, after he samples some of the delights this place offers – on camera, of course – I'll make him an offer he won't refuse," Colbert smiled, then grunted as the brunette's efforts paid off and his cock flooded the boy's pumping ass with cum.

Despite the sinister phrase, Colbert was actually interested in cultivating the reporter. He could think of any number of uses for a man with Bruhner's talents – checking the backgrounds of prospective employees; finding ways to put pressure on late-paying members and so on.

Colbert had gotten to his current position not only because of his impressive physic, but also due to his talent for matching people's talents and desires with their workplace's environment. Bruhner clearly wanted the story in order to move on from his current, low-grade gossip-rag. There were quite a few Club members who would be more than happy to help get him hired to a better paying, more respectable venue. And then, of course, there were the perks of being a member of the Club's staff.

No, the reporter wouldn't be a problem.


P.S. "security-guards-cum-performers" – probably doesn't mean what you think it does LOL

12