Gentleness

Story Info
She expects harshness but receives everything but...
1.1k words
3.76
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday and he arrived home from the office to find her fast asleep in the bed. It had been a long week for her, first her mother passed away, then today she failed a very important test she had to pass and then on the way home she got into a small accident when some jackass didn't stop in time with all the rain that had been falling that he slid and hit her from behind. She felt defeated and wanted to just curl up and go to sleep when she got home. He laid down next to her and hugged her from behind. She moaned a little then turned around to hug him tightly. She always slept in the nude and he loved that. When she turned around he smiled at how beautiful she looked and how amazingly hot her body is. They hugged for a little while making small talk about the day as he stroked her hair. She felt so small in his arms and it was the only place where she felt unconditionally loved, cared for, and protected.

Even though she thought she should be punished for failing the test he had a different opinion. He got up, walked into the bathroom and brought back the lotion. He sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard before helping her across his lap. She was all too familiar with this position and she loved it. He started massaging her ass slowly as he felt her melt on his lap and heard her breathing deepen which pushed her even deeper into relaxation mode. After a few minutes he squeezed some of the lotion onto his hands and started massaging her butt again. She loved her much he cared for her and it showed so much in their day to day activities. His big strong hands were more than just for discipline, the gave her the love that she needed that made her feel complete.

He worked the lotion in a little bit while taking advantage of the wonderful view that he had. She had an amazing ass from running five miles every day and spending an hour at the gym. He wasn't sure what she did but he loved the results. After a few minutes and quite a bit of lotion later he felt her wiggling. He knew how wet she got from the intimacy of being over his lap while he had his hands all over her. He reached down one of her thighs and she instantly spread her legs. She knew what he was doing and he was satisfied with her wet his hand got when it dived in between her legs.

He wanted to play with her a little to lighten the mood so he swatted her ass gently, first one cheek and then the other watching them wiggle as he swatted them. He told her what a naughty little girl she was and he was going to have to spank her for it. She knew what this meant, it happened quite often because they both really enjoyed it. He swatted her ass over and over again very lightly for the most part and only throwing in a couple of sharper hits which caught her off guard but he couldn't let her relax to the point of falling asleep. Her ass was a beautiful shade of light pink and it was getting a little warm. He stopped spanking her and went back to massaging her ass.

Through all of this she felt something under her stomach. First it was a little bulge but it got a lot bigger when his hand dipped in between his legs. She got off of his lap by sticking her butt in the air, right into his face where he kissed it before slowly putting it back down again, this time on top of her feet. Her hands reached for his belt and undid it before unzipping his pants and releasing the reason for the bulge. His cock was really restricted in his pants and he moaned when it popped out and his moan got louder as her mouth covered his cock. There was nothing on this Earth he loved more than her mouth on his cock.

She thought about how great his cock felt in her mouth as she slowly slid it in and out making sure to take it out every now and then and run her tongue around the head and up and down the shaft. She looked into his eyes before sticking it back in her mouth and took in as much as she could. She felt his body tense and knew how delighted he was and pulled back out again. She thought how beneficial it was that she had bought a dildo just to work on her gag reflex with to be able to take him deeper. She put her hand into his pants and grabbed his balls and massaged them gently while her other hand grabbed the base of his cock as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. He moaned louder as he was getting closer to the edge. She was very satisfied with herself as she felt his cock growing bigger inside of her mouth and worked her hands and her mouth and tongue in such a way that she knew would push him over the edge. It wasn't long before she deep throated him again that he couldn't take it anymore. The cum shot out and went straight down her throat and she swallowed every drop like the good little girl he had taught her to me. She loved the way it flowed down her throat and took advantage of every opportunity she could to make it happen.

She took his cock out of her mouth and looked him in the eyes. He was so relaxed now and he had the look of satisfaction on his face that she loved so much. She licked her lips and sat next to him hugging him gently. He took a few minutes to recover as he reached his hand in between her legs. Goodness he loved how turned on she got when she was sucking his cock. After a few minutes of playing with her clit while alternating sliding a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy he pushed her down on her back while kissing her gently. He slid her to the edge of the bed so he could kneel on the floor and told her how much he loved her before his face disappeared in between her legs...