Gently Does It

Story Info
I wonder how if you have to sound smart if you are smart.
1.8k words
3.7
6.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

This story takes a long time to get to the sex and the one in this chapter isn't that great. If all you want to do is to get off, this is not the story, although I guess if you wanted to get off, you wouldn't be looking in the "Novels and Novellas" section :D

------------>Tory

Hi, I'm Tory. I'm apparently a girl genius, although you would never be able to tell when I talk. Extreme genius. I graduated from high school when I was 12. Now, I'm 18 and working on my Master's in English. I pretty much live at the university, rooming with another girl. This other girl, Hazel, has a small problem, which I will explain later. This first part's all about me, myself and I.

As conceited as that may seem, you have a need to know this information in order to get my story. Like I said, I'm 18. When I was in high school, I was made fun of almost incessantly. They'd had various nicknames for me: Mantis because I was so thin (not my fault), Ginger because of my hair (not my fault either, except it's more brown now), Pancake because of how flat I was (I was 12, pretty self-explanatory) and there were loads more that I can't remember right now because it's been so long already. My worst tormentor was a boy who was 17 back then. His name was - is - Chase. He was a regular "bad boy", and he had been held back a few grades. It's not that he wasn't smart, it was because he was suspended so many times that he had to redo the grades over and over again. Despite the extreme teasing I got from him, I found myself developing a giant crush on him. Of course, I was only 12 back then and I was way too shy to do anything about it. He helped me, in a way, to develop some confidence in my age and my brains.

It was a new school year, or at least, around the time when the high school graduates kinda trickled in nervously to check out their new, gigantic school. I did my part in ignoring them and stalked off to the bar.

Now, in Canada, they had randomly decided to change the age minimum for alcohol consumption from 18 to 19, so I technically was not allowed in the bar, but the bartender, Brent, had a soft spot right in the center of his being just for me and allowed me inside. He kept the crazies away from me and he never gave me alcoholic drinks.

I waited for Hazel's taxi to come up when the door swung open and a bunch of extremely raucous freshmen came stampeding in like they owned the place. They were all yelling orders at Brent and laughing when suddenly, a voice like a whipcrack just came out of nowhere.

"GUYS!"

They immediately shut up.

A tall guy - I'd say about 6 feet - with sandy blonde hair and the lightest blue eyes I'd ever seen came up. I was about to thank him for silencing them when he climbed up onto the bar table and shouted, "PARTAYYYYY!!"

So much for silencing them.

Pretty soon, each and every single one of the freshers were drunk except for that guy. He just watched them with those amazing blue eyes, which I loved so much that I'll describe them just for you right now.

There's actually really nothing that I can say that can do them justice. All there is to tell is that they were like the whites of his eyes tinted just a light shade of blue. Even though it was pretty dark in the bar, his pupils were not dilated.

I started thinking about how similar he was to someone I had met before, but I had no idea who. Just when the name was ready to come bursting into the light, I heard a car honk outside and Brent shouted, "Hey, Tory, Hazel's here!"

I never did tell you what was so special about Hazel, did I? Well, the thing is, she was, and still is, blind.

I had a "special treatment" that I did every morning for her that didn't restore her eyesight, but gave her a bit more of a will to live. When I first met her, she was a complete outsider from the rest of the world, but with my "treatment", she got better and was even looking forward to the challenges.

Since she's blind, extremely crowded places, like bars, aren't that great for her health and sanity. In fact, she'd never really socialized before she met me. I started dragging her into the bar every once in a while and she got used to it. We would meet every week at the college bar and she would usually arrive in a "taxi" as the campus staff called it (it was just a broken down golf cart that one of the autoshop people fixed). The taxi was driven by a nice but nerdy guy whose name I could never remember.

Anyway, I went out to meet her. I dragged her in and we had a normal night out, except I could occasionally feel the guy-with-the-eyes staring at me (I have this habit of calling people nicknames before I find out their real names).

At about 3 in the morning, Brent cleared out the bar. There were only me, Hazel and the guy-with-the-eyes. Suddenly, it came to me.

"Chase," I whispered.

"Shaddup," he mumbled, his face flat against the bar.

Brent poked Chase gingerly with one of those cocktail-umbrella-toothpick-thingies and shrugged.

"Looks stoned to me," he said, "better take 'im home."

I protested against this idea and told Brent to take him or leave him. Brent gave me one of his death glares and I immediately started trying to get Chase off the stool.

So, there I was, at 3 in the morning trying to get a drunk guy who was 6 feet tall and who seemed to be a giant muscle off a stool and somehow into his dorm. The saddest part was, I had to get Hazel to help.

We somehow got to the cart and the nerdy guy came and tried to help us, not that he really did anything that helped us.

"OK," he [the nerdy guy] said, "where to?"

I realized I didn't know where Chase lived.

"Umm... just drive to my dorm and we'll figure it out from there," I said.

We got back to the dorm and got him all the way to the couch. I bade the nerdy guy goodbye, showed Hazel to her part of our dorm and crashed.

--------->Chase

You know, it was pretty weird how I met Tory. I remember going to this great prestigious university for the first time, running into the bar, getting drunk and then blacking out. I also remember, between getting drunk and blacking out, not being able to take my eyes off of this girl. She looked so pissed when I told my fellow freshmen to party and I was instantaneously intrigued. Her body was... different from most of the girls I'd dated, not curvaceous with huge boobs and a tiny waste or a skeleton. Tory was... willowy, I'd say, although even that's not quite right. She had the greenest eyes I'd ever seen, with either brownish red hair or reddish brown hair, I could never tell.

After blacking out, I woke up. Well, no duh, but I woke up to the smell of bacons and eggs and a huge-ass hangover. I ran to the bathroom and retched. The nausea was overwhelming. Then, I heard some foot steps and someone lifting my head up.

Well, there I was, slumped over a freaking toilet and I felt my head dragged back, almost to the point of pain. I found myself looking into the deep green vortexes, for lack of a better word, that seemed to observe me coldly, clinically.

Tory [although I didn't know her name then] smirked as she gave one last sweep of my face and released my hair, letting my head bang against the toilet seat. I heard her turn and go, with a... dark chocolate?... yeah, that's right, dark chocolate scent trailing after her. I breathed it in and instantly felt better.

I stumbled through their dorm (it was huge, almost like an apartment instead of a tiny room) until I found the kitchen. There were indeed bacon and eggs on the table and I staggered over, plopping myself into the chair. There was already someone at the table, a strange girl with staring, cool grey eyes and mousy brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She turned to look at me and stuck her hand out.

"Hello, I'm Hazel."

I didn't know what to do, so I did what I would have done with anyone else. I shook her hand and said, "Hi Hazel, I'm Chase."

She might have been attractive once, but her staring eyes, chapped lips and frumpy clothes made her look... really... freaky. Also, her face was completely expressionless and her voice was practically monotone.

"Oops, sorry Hazel," Tory said.

Sorry for what? I wondered.

Tory then did something really weird. She put everything she was holding down and walked over to Hazel. She stood behind Hazel for a bit with both hands on her [Hazel's] shoulders, whispering something right into her ear. Slowly, Hazel turned her head around and twisted her body a bit until her face was looking right at Tory's face and Tory bent forward and kissed her. I felt myself getting a bit hot, watching Tory's tongue slowly push into Hazel's mouth and vice versa. One of Tory's hand wandered from Hazel's chin to her jaw and up to her hair, where it pulled off the elastic and supported her head. The other went south. I couldn't stop staring, and I just watched as Tory kept pushing until Hazel was practically horizontal on her chair (not really comfortably, but she took it in stride).

Tory suddenly pulled from the kiss to look at me. My breath caught in my throat and I watched a strand of hair fall over her face and I could feel her eyes boring into mine. She had one knee on Hazel's chair that helped her hand support Hazel (still almost horizontal). Her other hand appeared to be working Hazel. I couldn't stop looking.

"Enjoying the show?" Tory asked, a curious half-smile on her face.

I couldn't answer. I just stared and stared, not saying anything even when Hazel suddenly climaxed, one hand gripping the back of the chair, the other clinging onto the table. Her body shuddered and her head was impossibly far back. She was completely soundless, except for her panting breaths and the occasional "Oh, God."

Tory had stopped looking at me and was gently stroking Hazel's hair and kissing her. The strange half-smile was still there.