Gentrification Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowns and says, "No."

"Can you guess what the pattern did to you, now?"

She bites her lips and nods. Ada has drawn her stool away from the chair, and is seated on it now, her back leaning against the tall counter. She's slipped a hand into her jeans. Its movements are visible as she watches the interplay between her brother and his chattel.

"You have my permission to remember who you were. Now, what was your name?"

"My name was Emily."

"What is your name now?"

"I don't know. You haven't told me."

He nods. "What is our relationship?"

"I belong to you."

"What won't you do for me?"

Emily is silent for a moment as she thinks of more and more heinous acts, until her imagination fails her.

"There is nothing I won't do for you."

He nods. "I'm going to give you back your emotions in a moment. When I do, I want you to try your best to come to peace with your new situation. Do you understand?"

She nods.

"Then you may feel again."

She draws a hitching breath. Ada half expects another outburst, but her brother has judged the girl correctly. She watches, fascinated, as the internal struggle writes itself across the lovely, pale face of the former Emily. She can see the moment the girl manages to break herself to the yoke, and the tattoo artist almost cums, her hand moving furiously in her pants.

A measure of calm returns to Emily's features, and she says, "I am your property." She sounds as though she's trying to get used to the words.

A softer look crosses Carl's features. "Yes, you are. I will not command you to be happy about it, but I will tell you that there is happiness to be found in belonging. I want you to try to find that from now on."

The girl nods.

"Were you straight, before? Have you ever been with a woman?"

"I was straight. I've never been with a woman."

"You are still straight. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I want you to stand in front of my sister and ask her if you can lick her pussy."

A flicker of some emotion moves across the girl's composed features, but in a moment she's standing in front of Ada, who has not stopped rubbing herself.

"May I lick your pussy, Ada?"

"You may."

The girl turns to face Carl again. He frowns. "Don't make me spell out every command. You should try to anticipate what I want."

Emily-that-was turns back to the woman who had embroidered slavery into her skin, and kneels. Ada allows her to unbutton the tattoo artist's jeans, and shifts to let them slide down over her hips. She kicks off her sandals and allows the girl to tug the pants the rest of the way down her long, brown legs. Emily folds them and sets them aside as the scent of Ada's arousal fills the air.

Half a moment later the pale girl's pink tongue is buried in the dark folds of Ada's cunt. It wouldn't be fair to describe her as 'eager', but she is throwing herself at the task with a will. The black woman's eyes close, and her mouth lolls open as she threads her fingers into the girl's fine hair.

"Ohhhhh shit, now *I'm* the one who might not be happy with our arrangement."

"Deal's a deal, sister mine."

His words come from an unexpected direction, and Ada opens her eyes to find her brother standing right next to her. His semi-hard cock is in his fist, and his other hand is coming down to rest on the top of her head. Wordlessly she lets him push himself past her lips, and takes him deep into her mouth with the ease of long practice.

He sighs at the sensation, and places both hands on his sister's head, gently fucking her face while her tongue dances below his shaft, teasing him to hardness. The incestuous oral sex distracts Ada enough to delay her own orgasm, although the girl lapping at her has not slackened her efforts. The long black fingers laced into her hair help guide her, and everything else is intuition.

As she works, occasionally glancing up to watch Owner using his sister's mouth, she realizes that part of her *does* like this... the degradation, the sense of being used for pleasure. She wonders if the old Emily had it, this perversion, and just didn't know it. Old Emily doesn't matter now though. Just now matters, just Owner, and she thinks Owner would approve of these feelings.

Flushing slightly, one of her hands drifts to her own panties, slipping inside them. In a little while she's adding small moans of her own to the sounds of sex in the room.

Carl pushes his now completely rigid cock deep into his sister's mouth one last time and holds himself there with hands on the back of her head. She can't take all of him when he's this hard, especially not in this position, but he enjoys the little gagging noises she makes as she tries to accommodate him. Pulling his saliva-dripping cock out of his sister, he returns his attention to his new property.

He was pleased to see the girl playing with herself, and he's doubly pleased when, on observing him move behind her, she immediately rises from a kneeling crouch in front of his sister and positions herself on all fours, all without breaking the pace of her tongue. His sister, freed of his muffling cock, is once again free to moan her approval, her chin glistening from the facefucking.

Kneeling behind the girl, he pulls her panties down, smiling to see them cling to her newly moist cunt. She's very well groomed, and he wonders for a moment if old Emily had a boyfriend. Something to look into while getting her established in her new life. He plants a hand on one pale, slender hip, using the other to guide his cock.

Emily gasps involuntarily as he enters her, the first stutter in her oral service of Ada. Ada doesn't mind, her gaze is riveted on her brother's fat cock slowly disappearing into the small white girl. Further interruptions ensue as he gradually increases speed to his preferred pace. Ada pulls away completely, standing up and walking over to the one of the drawers that holds the supplies of her profession. Her inner thighs glisten wetly with her secretions and the girl's efforts. She listens to the powerful slaps of her brother's hips meeting with former-Emily's ass as she prepares her tattoo gun for one last task.

The girl is making small cries with each thrust. Carl has a death grip on her waist, and has drawn her off of all fours. Her knees are still on the ground, but her arms bounce loosely as the large man fucks her within an inch of her life. Ada approaches and says, "I need to work behind an ear."

Carl removes one hand from his almost insensible slave's hip and wraps a fist in her hair, dragging her head to one side. He modifies his pace to help keep the girl's head from bouncing too much while his sister works. The girl gasps as she feels the bite of the needle, fully aware of it this time.

Ada works quickly, completing everything in the small design except the final stroke. "You need to cum inside her."

Her brother grunts and increases his pace again. The girl is still wearing her shirt, and Ada amuses herself by pressing on the fabric until she locates a nipple, which she proceeds to tweak.

"Soon." her brother huffs, and Ada releases the young breast and waits, poised, gun at the ready.

Carl grunts and buries himself deep. Recognizing the signs, Ada quickly applies the last stroke and backs away, not a moment too soon. The girl begins to wail as Carl fills her womb, convulsing with feelings unlike anything she's ever known. The fresh tattoo behind her ear flares and disappears, just like the other one had.

Eventually, the big man pulls out, letting the girl slip to the ground, where she continues to shake, occasionally spasming her limbs.

"That's new." says Ada's brother, watching the girl.

"She'll cum when you do, now, as long as you do it inside her. Doesn't matter which hole."

"Can I turn it off?"

"You can order her not to cum, but that seems needlessly cruel. I thought she deserved a job perk."

"Hunh. I suppose I don't mind, although you shouldn't take liberties with my property, sister-mine."

Any reply she would have made is lost in a squawk as Carl hooks a foot behind her knee and sends her stumbling to the floor. Kneeling over her, he pulls her head up by the dreadlocks and brings the tip of his deflating cock to her face for the second time in a night.

"Seeing as you're partly responsible for this mess," he says, as he pushes his wet shaft past her lips, "seems only right you should help clean it up."

----

The siblings wave to Ray and Eshwar as they walk to breakfast the next morning. Trailing them is the pretty girl from the day before. She smiles at the old men and gives them a little wave of her own, which they return.

"Hunh. Shoulda figured Ada'd get that one."

"Indeed. Well, that is one less to drive up rent prices, hey, my friend?"

"Yup. Can't stop the march of progress, but you can slow it down some."

12