Genuine Ch. 03

Story Info
What just happened?
1.7k words
3.94
23.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I wanted to end this at Chapter Two but apparently I'm not going to get away with that.

I was in my car heading home from work when my phone started to ring. My heart probably stopped beating when I saw the number. It was Cam.

It had been over a month since I'd seen him, and I really hadn't expected to hear from him again. I took a deep breath and debated whether or not to answer. After a moment, I flipped open the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked tentatively.

Cam's rich, husky voice filled my ears. "Hey, Emma. How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Doing okay."

There was a long pause. Then, "Do you want to hang out? I wanted to talk to you again, maybe sober this time." he chuckled.

I relaxed and smiled. "Sure, okay."

We decided to go see a movie and I turned my car around and made my way there. I didn't feel really excited to be seeing him again, but I wasn't going to say no, either.

I met Cam outside the theatre and was surprised at how nice he looked. Khakis and a white shirt underneath his ever present leather jacket. I was reminded of the "date" we went on in high school and had to push those thoughts out of my head.

We were supposed to be watching a romantic drama, but we both kept finding things to crack up about. As we sat in the darkness, I kept looking at him. He looked basically the same as he had looked in high school, with light brown hair and the same muscular build. Of course, his steel blue/gray eyes hadn't changed a bit. I still had trouble making eye contact with him; just his gaze could be intimidating.

"The movie is straight ahead, Emma." he suddenly whispered without even looking at me. I blushed, and whipped my head around to face the screen.

After the movie was over, he walked me back to my car. We leaned against the side and he lit up a cigarette. I wrinkled my nose at him, and he gave me an apologetic look as he exhaled, blowing the smoke away from me.

"Cameron, when did you take up smoking and drinking?" I asked him seriously.

He sighed. "Things at home just keep getting worse and worse, Emma. I just can't deal." He looked down at his shoes, then back at me. "Especially since I don't have a best friend to help me out anymore."

I gave him a sideways glance. "You don't need me to help you out with your problems."

He put out his cigarette on the ground and stood in front of me, putting his hand under my chin. I was forced to tilt my head back and look up at him.

"I'm sorry for what happened between us. I've always cared about you, and you're the only one who's ever been there for me. I know I didn't show you that, and maybe it's too late to tell you I love you, but I do." He looked into my eyes as he spoke, and I could see how serious he was.

"You love me? Really?" I asked incredulously.

Cam nodded, then leaned over to kiss me. It was a hungry, hard kiss. He pressed me back against the car and his arms went around me. I could feel his tongue invade my mouth and the taste of smoke on his breath was suddenly sexy. My arms went around to his hard back and I could feel the hard muscles underneath his shirt. My body was responding in a way I couldn't ignore, and I felt a heady rush of passion cloud my senses.

I let myself forget all the pain he had caused me and lost myself in his kiss. For a moment, there was no endless parade of stupid girls; just me and Cam. I could allow myself to hope that maybe he did love me. A rush of emotion hit me, and when I pulled away, I found myself gazing into the eyes of the guy I met in art class so long ago.

It only lasted for a moment though. I suddenly realized that I was even more confused than I had been. I just wanted the feeling to last.

"Come back to my place?" I asked him softly.

Cam kissed me again, then looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I knew he was supposed to be dating someone, but I didn't care. I had waited so long for him to be mine, in my arms. Even if it was just for one night, it would be worth it.

We got in our separate cars and headed to my apartment, which was not too far away. At least, not far enough to give me time to change my mind.

I let him in and we sat on the couch for a few minutes, making who-cares small talk. Then he leaned over and kissed me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I was so nervous that my eye twitched. We both started laughing and it helped to lighten the mood a bit.

I laid my head on his strong chest and we just held each other tightly for a moment.

My senses came to me and I finally had to ask, "What about that girl you're dating?" I could feel his stiffen against me and I waited for his answer with a heavy heart.

He finally looked down into my eyes. "Will you give me time to let her down gently? You're the one I really want to be with."

It sounded hollow and I knew it, but I didn't care. I nodded and kissed him again.

It was a slow and deep kiss that didn't seem to end. He pushed me onto my back on the couch and lowered his body on mine. I was intoxicated by my passion and desire. I forgot myself completely and let my body take over. I was moaning and whimpering and pressing my body against him. My heart was pounding and my body ached. I just wanted him to touch me.

Touch me, he did. Before I knew it he was unfastening my pants and sliding his hand down into my panties. I knew I was wet and I moaned loudly, pressing my groin against his hand.

He cupped my small pussy with his large hand and began to stroke me. A surge of desire wracked my body and I could feel myself growing even wetter. His mouth was still pressed to mine, and he tried unsuccessfully to slide his large finger into my entrance. I was very small and tight, still being a virgin and all.

Cam broke the kiss and gave me a wicked grin. He seemed unaffected, but I lay there flushed and panting. I was all his. I would have divulged top military secrets just to keep his hands on my body.

He pulled my pants down, then started to pull off my panties. I wanted it so bad, but I grabbed his hands to stop him, suddenly becoming self conscious of my body.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him softly.

His ice blue eyes looked into mine. "Let me please you?" he asked softly. I gulped and nodded.

Ca, pulled off my panties, then my shirt and bra. I was naked and he was still fully clothed and I felt extremely vulnerable. I tried to cover my body with my hands but he grabbed my hands and held them. His piercing eyes were still locked on mine and I could feel my body blush all over.

"You're beautiful. I love your body." He ran his large hands over my breasts, down my stomach, and stroked my pussy again. I moaned loudly and let my head fall back. He buried his hands in my hair and kissed my mouth again, furtively.

"I always wanted to do this for you," I heard him whisper, and he moved his lips to my sensitive neck. I gasped and my hands went to his back. My whole body trembled as he worked his way down to my breasts.

He took each of my hard nipples into his mouth and sucked gently, his tongue teasing each one. Then he moved down my body, until his head was between my legs. He gently spread my thighs apart , grasping one ankle in each hand, and bent down to taste me.

What happened next was so amazing I can barely describe it. He began to lick and suck on my clit expertly, using his mouth and tongue to give me unbelievable pleasure. His strong hands held me firmly in place as I bucked and trembled beneath him. He took total control over me, teasing me and bringing me to the edge over and over, until finally, he allowed me to come. I was trembling so hard, I would have fallen off the couch if he hadn't been holding my hips firmly in place. He continued to suck on my sensitive spot until I begged him to stop.

When it was over, he stood and looked at me almost triumphantly, like he'd just won a football game or something. I just smiled up at him lazily, feeling warm all over.

"Where's your bathroom?" he asked me. I was a little hurt, as that seemed to be the end of our fun.

I pointed him in the direction, and as he went to wipe my come off his face, I became fully aware of my nudity. I quickly grabbed my panties and slid them back on, then pulled on my shirt.

He came back in the living room, and started putting his shoes and jacket back on. I watched him quietly.

"What just happened? Why are you leaving?" I wanted to ask. But I didn't.

"I gotta get going. I just remembered something I have to take care of." he told me.

"Well, thanks. That was awesome. Let me know when I can return the favor." I told him, trying to be sexy. He didn't seem to notice. He left, without even kissing me goodbye.

I felt used, even though I was the one who had gotten off. I was confused. What did he want from me?

I tried calling him over the next few weeks, but he never answered. I wanted to know what had happened. Why did he show interest in me, then leave? Why did he say he loved me?