Geoff`s Pregnant Pause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Of course you can."

"Please stay overnight with me. I'm not ready to be alone tonight, and with you here I feel safe and protected. I can think about how to deal with everything tomorrow, but for now just stay here and cuddle with me."

"I'd love to. Just one thing, can I borrow your phone? I should really call Jay and Ashley and let them know I won't be back in tonight."

"Your roomies, right?"

"Yeah."

"I just realized how long it's been since I've seen them. I like them a lot. You're lucky to have such good friends."

"Yes, I am," I said, and meant it.

"How are they doing, anyway?"

This was a much more loaded question than it would normally be, but these weren't exactly normal conditions. "Oh they're fine, just as good as ever."

Erica smiled, stretched over to the night table and passed me her cordless phone. I dialed the number, looking at Erica and holding her hand, as I listened to the phone ring.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
12