Geoffrey

Story Info
Old crushes die hard.
1.9k words
3.88
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers

"Kaitlyn?"

Recognizing a familiar voice behind me, I turned around. "Susanne! What are you doing here?" She was a friend of my parents', and I had gone to school with her kids. But what she was doing here, in the hallway outside my dorm room, I had no idea.

"I'm here to help Geoffrey move in - right down the hall from you, it looks like!"

It was a challenge, but I managed to contain my honest reaction (which I'll share with you in a moment) and simply replied, "Oh, great. Well, I have to run. Nice to see you again, Suzanne!"

"You too, dear. Say hello to your parents for me."

"Will do!" Escaping as politely as I could, I made my way to my favorite coffee shop just off campus, where I always did my best thinking.

What a nightmare, I thought to myself as I got my coffee and found a seat. Geoffrey living in my building, right down the hall? I don't believe it! This was the nice but nerdy and painfully awkward guy who had been following me around like a lost puppy since I was 15 and he was 14. It was bad enough when he used to embarrass me and humiliate himself in high school. But now I have to see him every morning and every evening in my dorm?

I let my mind wander to the last time I had seen Geoffrey. Did I mention that he insisted on pronouncing his name 'Joffrey'? Not 'Jeffrey' or 'Jeff', but 'Joffrey'. It was what his mother preferred, and it went along with the rest of his image. He preferred math homework to sports, would rather work on his computer than hang out with friends, and couldn't speak when pretty girls were around - especially me.

Anyway - back to the flashback, the last time I saw him. It was at his house, at the graduation party his mom was throwing for his sister - she and I were really good friends in high school but unfortunately have lost touch since we went to different colleges. Anyway, they had a pool at their house, so it was a casual BBQ/pool party. I was lounging on a chair by the pool, soaking up some June sun. I remember I was wearing a black one-piece with a green sarong tied around my waist, the colors stunning against my tanned skin and long blonde hair. Geoffrey stumbled over to me, looking pale and skinny and wearing a speedo and flip flops. He had a glass of lemonade in each hand, obviously hoping to share a few minutes with me. Unfortunately, he was in over his head - in his anxious way, he tripped over his own feet and ended up splatting on the ground next to me, covering me with lemonade as he fell.

This would have been embarrassing enough, but then he proceeded to go overboard in an effort to clean the sticky liquid and ice cubes off of me, with everyone at the party watching, chuckling. As I tried to tell him that really, I was fine, he didn't need to worry about it, no problem, I noticed that his speedos were now straining to contain a growing bulge. I wasn't sure if anyone else noticed, but I was humiliated anyway. Every encounter with this guy ended in unwelcome sexual tension. I escaped into the swimming pool, diving in in hopes of washing away both the lemonade and the embarrassment.

Anyway, back to the present. Realizing I couldn't stay away forever, I walked back to the dorm. As I got to my floor, I saw that Geoffrey's door was open, and thought I might as well get the inevitable reunion over with. As I peeked into the room, I saw that both he and his mom were there, and she was still helping him unpack.

"I'll put your socks in this drawer, OK, sweetie?" she said to him before realizing I was there.

Geoffrey looked at me sheepishly. He was obviously embarrassed by his mom, but also didn't have the guts to tell her to leave him alone. I suddenly realized that she had probably treated him this way all his life, and felt sorry for him. I couldn't imagine putting up with a mom who meddled so much!

Following his gaze, Suzanne finally noticed me in the doorway. "Oh, hi again, dear. I should probably be going. Would you mind showing Geoffrey around?"

"No problem, I'll make sure he gets to know the building," I replied, more to get her out of there than because I wanted to spend the time with him. This poor guy needed a mom-ectomy.

"Alright, Geoffrey, I'll call you tomorrow and make sure everything is OK," she said, meddling again even as she was leaving.

"Wow, how do you put up with that?" I asked him as soon as she closed the door behind her.

"Oh," he said, pushing up his glasses with his pointer finger, "She's really not that bad. I guess I'm used to her. I am glad to finally be moving out of the house, though." As he spoke, I noticed that he had changed in the year since I had seen him. His formerly thin frame had filled out, he was more muscular, and it actually looked like his skin saw the sun occasionally. He really was a decent looking guy, if you could see past his nerdy exterior. It was obvious, though, that he still had quite a soft spot for me. When he thought I wasn't looking, he would glance at my tits or ass, and then, sure that I had caught him, would blush nervously.

He started asking me questions about the dorm and the campus, and we both sat down, him on his bed, me on the chair next to his desk. As we talked, I suddenly realized that there was no need for me to feel like a victim in this situation. I didn't need to be embarrassed by his attraction to me - in fact, it gave me power in the relationship. I started to wonder how I might make the most of that power, when I glanced at his crotch and noticed a bulge starting to form in his pants.

Taking him by surprise, I interrupted him mid-sentence with, "So, Jeff, you still have quite a crush on me, don't you? You do know I have a boyfriend, right? I wonder what he'd think if he saw you here with me, with your cock getting hard as we talk?"

His mouth dropped open, and his face suddenly turned bright red. But I decided to stick to my guns. Before he could gather his thoughts enough to reply, I stood up and walked towards him, stopping just in front of where he was sitting on the bed. Reaching down, I took hold of his cock and gave it a quick squeeze. "Do you want me?"

"Oh, yeah, Kaitlyn, I've always wanted you."

"OK, I'll let you have me, as long as you understand that there are certain rules."

He nodded, and I continued, "You must let me be in control. You must never tell anyone about what we do here. When we see each other in public, you must control yourself and not give away your desire. And you must let me call you 'Jeff', not 'Joffrey'. OK?"

"Fine, whatever you want, Kaitlyn."

Amazed at the rush I was getting from taking control of the situation, I decided to go for it. I reached down to his crotch again, this time removing his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. "Take your cock out and start stroking it. I want you to watch me strip for you."

It wasn't a challenge for him to follow this instruction, and he eagerly soaked up the vision in front of him as I quickly removed my top and skirt, leaving me just in my lacy bra and thong panties. "Now, let go of your cock and fondle my tits."

As he again followed my command, my hands replaced his on his cock, grabbing it firmly, stroking his cock with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. Leaning down as I was to reach him, my 34C tits were now right in his face, and he took the opportunity to take one of them into his mouth, sucking my nipple intensely.

As much as I enjoyed what he was doing, I needed to regain control of the situation, so I quickly stood up again, pulling my breast out of his mouth and letting his cock fall from my hands. "Take your pants and boxers off. Lay down on your back, with your head on the pillow," I commanded him.

He obeyed quickly, and now was flat on the bed, his hard cock sticking straight up from his body. I quickly climbed on top of him, my mouth directly above his stiff member, and pushed my now-wet pussy towards his face. Turning my head back towards him, I said, "If you focus all of your attention on my pussy, I'll give you the best blow job of your life."

He immediately dove in, sliding my thong panties to the side and plunging his tongue into my pussy. I could tell this guy lacked experience, but would make up for it in enthusiasm and a desire to please me. "Slow down," I said to him quietly, and by moving my hips was able to encourage him to start licking from my clit to my pussy in slow strokes.

I also knew that it wouldn't take much to give him the best blow job of his life - I'm sure he hadn't had many, and would cum quickly with an experienced mouth like mine on his cock. I started by taking his entire length into my mouth, the tip of his cock reaching deep into my throat. Once there, I began bobbing up and down on him, the motion also pushing my pussy more firmly onto his face with each bounce. He was learning quickly how to pleasure me, sensitive as he was to my responses.

I could sense that he was getting closer, and wouldn't be able to hold on much longer before cumming. He was still trying to satisfy me, but had to replace his tongue with two fingers in my pussy as his head fell back on the pillow in response to my expert work on his cock. I was moving more quickly on him now, his cock disappearing and then reappearing from my mouth, and pushing my pussy down onto his fingers with each stroke.

"Oh, Kaitlyn, I'm cumming!" he groaned as he shot his load deep into my throat. I stopped moving and just milked every drop of cum from his trembling cock. As soon as I had swallowed it all, I got up off the bed and quickly got dressed.

"Well, Jeff, I have to go - got a date. How was that for you?"

"Oh, god, Kaitlyn, that was a dream come true!"

"You remember the rules, right?" He nodded, and I continued, "Alright then, I suppose we can continue this later. You've got some things to learn about pleasuring a woman, but I'm confident that you're a fast learner, and I can get you up to speed before too long."

With that, I left him alone in his room, and made my way back to mine to change. I couldn't believe the huge rush I had gotten from taking control of the situation, and finding myself an eager new partner in the process.

To be continued?

kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers