George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

"Come on, Ryan, watch me cum. I want to shoot cum in your face."

His buttocks were spread wide and I felt the heat of his asshole against my chest. His balls dragged on my skin as he masturbated, his cock so close to my face I could feel the heat of it. George moaned as he rocked back and forth on my chest. I don't know what came over me but I reached up and grabbed his cock, pulling it into my mouth. He ejaculated immediately, his cum spewing forth so fast I could barely swallow it all, its taste musty and bittersweet. In that moment I knew I liked what we were doing and I'd do this again in the future. I was hooked and girls wouldn't be the only source of my sexual fantasies ever again.

George's orgasm finally ended and he lay beside me on the leaves, his naked body cradled against mine. When he kissed me I didn't stop him; instead I returned his kiss with a newfound passion. I don't know how long we lay quietly beside each other before my cell phone rang.

"That goddamn tower," George swore.

The cell phone tower was across the road from the woods and the peanut field. It was Mom.

"It's time for you and George to quit your gallivanting in the woods, Ryan. I'm ready to go home. How long will it take for you two to get back to the house?"

"How long to get back to the house?" I grinned at George.

"About two hours, maybe a little more," he replied, loud enough for Mom to hear.

We were about thirty minutes from the house.

"No rush, just try to get back by six," Mom said and ended the call.

"You haven't cum in three days," George grinned. "You think you could give me a couple more loads of your cum before we go?"

I laughed. "One more for sure, maybe two if you lick my asshole again. And what about you, old man, what are you going to give me?"

"I think I could give you something you won't forget soon."

He kissed my neck and nibbled my earlobe.

"I'll have to visit Mama and the farm more often."

"Do they have summer internships at your radio station in Memphis?"

His sucked my cock into his hot mouth and I felt a finger push into my asshole. I had an immediate erection and my entire body quivered with passion as I gave myself to him.

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers
12