George and Germaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"We're going to come live with Uncle George now; now that our Momma's gone to heaven and all."

"We were living with Grandma and that was nice," Adrienne put in, "But this will be ever so much better. Grandma's not too well."

Germaine went to them and said: "Oh how lovely for you, and for me, living next door." She hugged and kissed them each and said: "I'm so sorry about your Momma."

They had their sadness then, with Germaine holding the two of them. Then it was "Where the Wild Things Are" for bed time. Afterwards, they spent a few minutes saying their prayers, blessing their Nonnie, Uncle George, Germaine and especially their Momma. It left tears in Germaine's eyes, when it was done.

As they were leaving, Germaine asked generally: "Light on?"

"Yes, please, small light, night light," Suzanne said.

George and Germaine went downstairs.

"Forgive me for being emotional here," Germaine said, once they'd settled with their beers, "But they are so open, fresh, wonderful!"

"My sister was a grand, grand woman! She raised them so well, until she got sick."

"Their father?" she asked.

"Up and gone," was his answer.

"My sister and I were so terrible at picking, well, mates," he said then.

"Oh, you mean Aunt Melanie?" she asked softly.

"Yes, she was bi-polar and just up and ran away with some guy she'd met on the internet. I had little or no idea of it."

"That was, oh, five years ago," he said, "So, they hardly new her."

"Well," she went on, "They are certainly in there pitching for you to have a girlfriend."

"No," he interrupted, "I think that they're in there pitching for me to have you as a girlfriend."

"I noticed," she said, and they let that topic go.

"But I need to get around to divorcing her, I guess," he said quietly. "Know any good lawyers?"

"Gail Graham of our office," Germaine said right away. "She's excellent. Shall I give you her number?"

She hesitated then and said: "I'm sorry, George, please don't think I'm being pushy."

"No, don't apologize," he answered, "And, yes, give me her number."

She got up then and said: "George, I have to scoot; I have some early work tomorrow to do."

They were a bit awkward for a moment but Germaine remedied that by simply kissing him on the cheek and heading off. He walked her to her yard, where the fence was still broken.

"Maybe a gate?" she said, as they got to the fence.

"Maybe!"

BATH TIME THE SECOND

The following day was a busy day for Germaine. She and Betty did have time for a coffee break at 10 AM, after hours of hard work and Germaine talked about the two girls who were now living at George's house.

"They sound wonderful," Betty said.

"Oh they are!" Germaine enthused.

"By the way," Betty said, "Office gossip is that Gail got a call from your Uncle George for a divorce action."

"Well, he needs to get himself clear of that part of his past," Germaine said sensibly.

"So he's ready for you!" Betty said then with a grin.

"Don't you dare make me blush!" Germaine said, getting up.

"Back to work!" Germaine said then.

"Boss has got a boyfriend, Boss has got a boyfriend!" Betty began to chant.

"Not yet she hasn't," Germaine said, "He is undeclared, and when Adrienne and Suzanne ask me again, I'll tell them so."

It was 8:00 PM that night, when Germaine got a phone call. It was George.

"I know you probably had a busy, busy day," he said, "But we have a request for bath time from the two mermaids."

Germaine could here the spirited "Yaaaaaaay" in the back ground, once he'd said that.

She went over and found the two girls waiting for her. They gave her hugs immediately, when she arrived.

"Bath time, friends?" she asked.

"Yes," Adrienne said, then she looked at Suzanne and they both apparently agreed on something. It was obvious that they'd talked about it.

"Bath time for all three of us?" Adrienne asked.

"Can we?" Suzanne asked.

Germaine was taken aback and looked at George who just put his hands up and shrugged.

"Of course we can," Germaine said. "Bath time for the girls."

Then turning to George she asked: "Do you have shorts and a tee that I can borrow, after the bath?"

"Certainly," he said. "You three enjoy yourselves."

He was upstairs in a bit and heard more of the three of them in the bathroom singing, and a little splashing. He went about the task of getting the shorts and tee shirt for her to put on.

"Is he your boy friend yet?" Adrienne asked.

"He hasn't declared himself yet," Germaine said.

"Do you think maybe if you smooch him that he'll come around?" Adrienne asked.

Germaine agreed with that and then Adrienne and Suzanne looked at one another and both of them seemed to agree also.

"Yes," Suzanne put in, "Smooch him; it'll be sure to work, you're so pretty."

"Why thank you!" Germaine said then.

BOY FRIEND

It was shortly after that, when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Clothes for the mermaid!" George said.

"Thank you" she answered, "Put them by the door, I'll get them in a second."

"Here they are," he said, as his voice trailed away.

"I'll get my clothes and dry off; you two enjoy yourselves for a few more minutes," Germaine said to the girls in the tub.

She went to the door and opened it a bit, reaching down for the pile of clothes that were left there for her. Just then, George was moving from the bedroom with clean pjs for the girls. He saw her face and naked arm. She smiled at him. What she didn't know was that there was a mirror wall to her left and George, by simply looking beyond her to the mirror wall could clearly see her nakedness.

"My aren't you lovely!" he said, and it was then that she caught her reflection in the mirror and putting her hand over her mouth to quiet herself, shut the door. She was, however, laughing inwardly, after it happened.

"Lovely, hmmm," she said to herself, getting dressed in his shorts and tee shirt.

She went to the door then and to tell him that the girls were ready. He stood there and said:

"Sorry, that was an accident; I wasn't sneaking."

"Lovely accident!" she said with a smile.

"You're telling me," he answered with a grin, "I'm the one who was clothed and not naked."

"Too bad," she said and then: "You bring out the worst in me, George; I was going to say 'beast' but that kind of statement can wait. Mermaids now for pjs, a story and sleep."

They got the girls up out of the tub, dried off and into their pjs for sleep. In the bedroom they had a time for conversation about the day before their story.

"Uncle George," Adrienne asked, "Is Germaine your girlfriend yet?"

"I'm, uh, not sure," he said, smiling.

"We were just wondering," Suzanne said. "She'd make a smashing girlfriend."

"I bet she would," he said, "I'll let you know soon."

"Goody!" came the chorus from both girls.

Next they had their story, ready by George, and then it was prayers before turning out the lights. Again, as before, they blessed their Grandma, Nonnie, their Uncle George, Germaine and their Momma before final kisses.

When they got downstairs, Germaine said to George: "I hope you don't mind, I put a bottle of white wine in the refrigerator, when I first got here tonight.

"Sounds marvelous," George answered and got two wine glasses for them.

They were in the family room then, with their glasses of wine and about to settle down. Before she sat, Germaine said out loud:

"Well why not?"

"What?" George said, uncertain about what she meant.

"It's this way," Germaine said walking over to him, "The girls said, while we were sharing the bath, that all I had to do to bring you around to be my boyfriend is to smooch you. So here it comes."

She went into his arms and pulled him into a hug. They were kissing then. Soft and wet at first and slow but building. Nice all the while and still building. Her lips opened, during the kiss and she stuck out her tongue and ran it along his lips. He kind of groaned and opened his mouth to let her tongue enter.

She moved her hand at that point and took one of his hands in hers and propelled it until it was back resting on her ass cheek.

"The lawyer's forward!" he said breathlessly.

"The lawyer's not angling for a boyfriend here," she said.

"No?" he asked softly.

"No," she answered, "She wants a lover!"

"Hmmmm," he said, kissing her again and putting his hand back on her ass cheek, to be joined soon by the other hand on the other ass cheek.

"George," she whispered into his ear then, "I'm not a 'first date' kind of gal but this is beginning to overwhelm me a bit."

"Yes, yes, I agree," he said and then he whispered to her: "Magnificent ass!"

She leaned back and grinned.

"But I knew that from the first, when you were bent over that tree showing those pretty yellow panties," he said.

"Peeker!" she said then.

"Definitely! I think that I want my clothes back now!" he said to her.

"Okay, big boy," she replied, "Here they are."

She took off the tee shirt first, giving him time to play with her breasts and nipples before going any further with her undressing.

He was rubbing her nipples, and looking at the look on her face; she appeared to be positively enthralled by what he was doing.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she said, "Just a little bit of pinching! I don't know much about sex and pain but I do know what turns me on, so, please, just a little bit of pinching."

"Oh, kinky lawyer!"

"No, kinky girlfriend!" she replied.

"Yes, that's what you are now!" he said exultantly.

She shivered, as he pinched first one nipple and then the other.

"Hmm, nice!" he said.

"Oh beyond nice now!" she said, as he pinched the nipples one more time.

"Now progress," she said, pushing the running shorts down and off.

At that point, he scooped her up and carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom. She leaned her head against his shoulder, with her arms around his neck, as he took her there. He put her down on the bed and began, standing in front of her, to take his own clothes off.

"Oh, this is nice!" she said, "My boyfriend's taking his clothes off!"

Once he was naked also, she lay there and simply smiled at him, as he approached.

"Come to me, come to me, come to me!" she said, her arms out and fingers wiggling to get him to come onto the bed with her.

He went and lay down next to her and kissed her.

"This is so fine!" she said.

"Beyond that!" was his reply.

She lay her head back with eyes closed, as he ran his lips and tongue from her neck down to her breasts, licking and sucking on each one.

"Oh, yes," she said, "It's been years! Just years!"

"Me too," he said, breathing hard, and still licking at her nipples.

"Like?" he said.

"Oh yes, a little bit of biting please, just a little bit!" she said through a sigh, and he scraped his teeth across the surface of her nipple, causing her to bow her back and almost rise up off the bed.

"Other now!" he warned.

"Yes, other!" she agreed and had an equally strong reaction, when he scraped his teeth across the surface of that nipple also.

Then his lips, still kissing all the while, trailed down her body from her breasts, stopping briefly to tongue her belly button and then down from there, until he had his mouth engaged with her pubic hair. His tongue was active among the curls of her pubic hair and she asked, panting now:

"Are you going to?"

"Yep!" he said and continued to travel his tongue down and through her thick pubic hair until he finally started to tongue caress her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, and held him by the back of the head. She kept on moaning her way through his licking and sucking and said through almost clenched lips:

"Won't last now!"

"Don't!" he said, and she didn't.

She wailed her orgasm into the pillow next to her and, when she was finished with it, espied his smiling face looking down at her.

"Next time, next time I promise is for you!" she said.

"Hold you to that!" he said, "But first there's this."

He moved to lie down on top of her, getting an 'Oh yesssss!' message from her, as she spread her legs to receive him. He was snug inside of her wetness and began to move, spurred on by her vocal encouragement.

Then he moved her and entered her from behind, giving him the chance to reach around and cradle her large, hanging breasts in his hands.

"Yes, yes, yes!" came her response.

After a few minutes, he grabbed her, and despite her involuntary squeal, twisted her around so that now she was sitting on top of him, sweetly impaled.

"Yes, I like this too, but I like it all! All! Oh, George, am I your girlfriend now?" she asked.

He laughed briefly and said: "I guess so; this is, after all, smooching!"

"And even better," she said.

He moved again then and snuggled behind her, entering her from behind, and wrapping his hands around her, one taking possession of a nipple and lightly pinching and the other seeking a way into her pussy triangle.

He came first and she followed him quickly. He grabbed her and hugged her to himself, when they'd both cum and whispered:

"Ah, grand! Just grand!"

"Grand and better," she said, "It was never like that! Years and years and all the while I guess I've been waiting for this . . .for you. Thank God for that storm!"

"And the campaign of the mermaids!" he said and they shared a giggle.

"We have to tell them," she said.

"Yes, in the morning," was his reply. "Can you stay?" he asked.

"Yes, love to," was her response, hugging him tightly,"I just have to go home to close things down. Won't take me a moment."

MOMMA AND ANOTHER HOUSE

For several days, Germaine hardly used her house at all, except to go and fetch clean clothes etc. She spent her time, her home time, with George, Adrienne and Suzanne. By the end of the week, she was anxious to invite them over to her house, much smaller than George's big house for dinner. The invitation was given for a Friday evening and all three of them were coming.

Germaine welcomed the three of them with hugs and, in George's case, kisses. After he kissed her, she grinned at Adrienne and Suzanne and said:

"See I'm his girlfriend now!"

This got a quick and decisive 'Yaaaaaaaay' from the two of them, who seemed to be terribly pleased with that development.

Adrienne, who was not about to miss a trick, once they were seated, with George and Germaine having a glass of wine and the girls sodas, said:

"Germaine, your house is much smaller than our house, you know, Uncle George's house."

"Yes, honey," Germaine said, "I know that; my house is smaller but I have a secret. Shall I share the secret with the three of you?"

"Is it an important secret?" Suzanne asked solemnly.

"Yes, it is," Germaine said.

"Yes, then," Suzanne continued, "Share it and we'll keep it for you very well."

"Good," Germaine said, "Well, the secret is this: my house is small but I have another house too. Would you like to see pictures of my other house?"

"May we please?" Adrienne asked.

George was just sitting and smiling through all of this. He simply loved the way that the girls reacted with Germaine.

Germaine went and got a photo album; she sat on the couch with George sitting next to her and Suzanne on one side and Adrienne on the other. She opened the photo album and pointed at the row of pictures that were on the page.

"That's my other house," she said, "And that's the front yard and where the steps go in the front yard."

The girls both squealed, as though on cue, for Germaine was showing them photos of a Florida beach house, and the yard leading to a short flight of stairs that led down to the beach itself.

Then there were photos of the beach front and the water.

"That's just lovely!" George said.

"This is the Gulf of Mexico," Germaine said.

"Ohhhhh," Adrienne sighed a huge sigh, and looked at Germaine. Then she went on:

"Since you're really Uncle George's girlfriend now, can we visit there?"

Both George and Germaine laughed.

"Well, of course you're welcome but it's your Uncle George who has to decide if you can make that trip or not."

"Uncle George, Uncle George, Uncle George!" both Suzanne and Adrienne said in pleading voices.

George laughed: "Tell you what, if Germaine can get time off, we can go over the Thanksgiving holiday. It's a longer holiday this year."

Of course the answer from the two golden haired beauties was: "Yaaaaaaaaay!"

"You know what that means?" Germaine asked.

"What?" Suzanne asked, really wide eyed at the possibility now.

"It means we girls have to go shopping for new bathing suits!" Germaine said.

"Oh, goodie!" was Adrienne's first thought but after looking at her beaming sister that changed to a combined: "Yaaaaaaaay!"

Both Germaine and George were laughing by then.

"You can get some time?" George asked Germaine.

"Yes, and it'll give me time to make sure the place is all ready; I have a group that watches over it for me down there."

"What a treat!" he said.

"Hmm," she went on, "I smell dinner; let me go and look at it. You can entertain the troops by looking at the photos of the beach house."

"Our beach house!" Adrienne said with glee.

"Our beach house!" Germaine echoed and went to get the dinner ready.

Plans were made throughout the dinner for the Thanksgiving trip to Florida and the beach house.

Later that evening, once the girls were bathed, read to, had prayed and were in bed, George and Germaine were themselves in bed.

"What a treat that Florida house turned out to be!" he said.

"Oh, George," she said, "I wasn't trying to hide that from you; it just kind of never came up, and these past days, maybe weeks, have been so hyper and hectic.

"I know that, love," he said, kissing her, "It came out in the best possible fashion." He then planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"You'll shop with them?" he wanted to know. "They're so excited about the possibility."

"Yes, I'll be glad to," she said snuggling against him.

"Hmmm," he said then,"No pj's tonight?"

"No pjs tonight!" she said softly, and giggling afterward, as she rubbed her naked breasts, nipples already hard, against him.

"No pjs for you either, I see," she said.

"That's me," he quipped, "Always ready!"

"I hope so, big boy, because you know what tonight is?"

"No, what is tonight?" he asked, kissing her again.

"Tonight is 'the next time'," she said, giggling.

"You mean that 'next time'?" he asked innocently.

"Yes, ready, big boy?" she asked.

"Makes me wonder how many times men have wanted to say to their lawyer: 'Suck my dick!'" he said laughing.

"Now do you want to start that conversation just as I'm about to take your cock in my mouth?" she asked pleasantly.

"Well, I never said that I was one of them," he answered defensively.

"I see," she said and she had the covers off then and moved down toward the foot of the bed.

Once she was in place, she pushed his thighs out at more of an angle and with a brief smile for him, began by licking the inside of his thighs.

She had him shaking from what she was doing in just a few minutes. She alternated her licking with little, tiny bites to the inside of his thighs, as she moved her head around.

Then she took his balls in her hand and sucked them into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned, "Where did you ever learn those things? You have the mouth of . . ."

"Someone in love!" she finished for him.

"Oh, yes!" he agreed.

She moved up a bit and grabbed hold of his cock and began to lick the underside of it, paying special attention to the underside of the head. This had him groaning and squirming a bit also.

"Love your reaction!" she said.

"Love what you're doing!" he answered.

"You can use the words with me," she went on.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers