George & Judy Jetson Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers

Judy's white upturned ass looked just like the ones in the vids. Jane lifted her hand. "So you like to watch Daddy fucking me?" Judy tensed. "Answer me young lady!" Judy swallowed.

"Yes mom."

SMACK! Judy cried out! "And you fucked your pussy with the vibro-cock while you watched us?" Knowing that her mom expected and answer, Judy gave it to her. SMACK! Judy's body jumped as her mom slapped her soft ass. Judy's ass felt like an atomic torch was burning it. And yet there seemed to be a stirring in her pussy. Judy felt her mom rubbing her ass. Judy began to relax, even thru the pain.

SMACK! "And what do you think about when you watch us?"

SMACK! The tears flowed down Judy's face. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her mom was spanking her the old fashion way. And in between spanks, her mom rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks. The combination was turning her on.

"I see how much you love it. And how big he is."

SMACK! SMACK! "So none of the boys who fuck you are as big as Daddy is?" SMACK! SMACK!

Judy moaned. "Oh no mom! None of the boys are as big as Daddy!"

Judy didn't realize it at first, but her mom was slowly stroking her pussy. It wasn't until she felt her mom's delicate fingers stroking her slit that the feeling in her pussy registered. Judy lifted her ass off her mom's lap. Pushing back so the fingers could slide in.

"Oh mom!" Judy moaned as her mother's fingers pushed into her pussy.

"I know about you and Neptuna, Judy."

Judy's body tensed. Did mom know that she watched Neptuna and her dad fuck? "Saturna talks a lot when she drinks. And when she comes by, she drinks a lot sometimes. I know that you and Neptuna fuck her. And she fucks the two of you too." Judy groaned as mom's fingers pushed in deep. Then they pulled out.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "So you're a little slut!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "You and Neptuna fuck her mother and make her satisfy your hungry pussies!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "You take advantage of a sex starved woman to have your fun?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Judy's ass burned like a fusion reactor. And her cries and screams didn't seem to bother her mom. Then the rubbing started again. This time, mom pushed her thighs open wide. Judy moaned as her mom started to slide her fingers up and down her slit.

"I'm gonna teach this pussy a good lesson. Saturna is a sweet loving woman. It's not right the way you and Neptuna use her." Jane was slowly working her fingers in and out of her daughter's slit. Judy couldn't help but moan.

"Oh! Mom! Oh! Push them in all the way! Finger my pussy mom."

SMACK! SMACK! Jane slapped Judy's ass. "You're gonna tell me everything that you and Neptuna do to poor Saturna. And everything else you two sluts do." SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh mother! That hurts!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The blows came rapid fire. And poor Judy felt like her ass had been turned into a white-hot inferno. The blazing suns must feel this hot. She could not stop the tears that fell from her eyes. Nor could se stop her begging and pleading for her mom to stop.

Then it stopped. Jane pushed her daughter until the young girl had rolled over on her back. This caused her to arch her ass off the bed, to try and ease some of the pain. But Jane pushed her down and rubbed the poor girl's butt against the sheets.

"Now my little slut of a daughter, you will tell me exactly what you and Neptuna do to her mother and what you force Saturna to do to you."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers
12