George and Martha Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

I finally asked if something was wrong. He responded that he found it unusual to see three black women with a white guy. Were we somehow related?

"This is my fiancé George. We're looking for a home to buy if we move to the area."

"He's your fiancé? No kidding? There aren't a lot of black people in this area, and some mixed race marriages that I know of. I think you two will fit in well if you move here. Will you be financing the entire amount, or do you have a down payment?"

George told him we'd put at least 50% down, possibly more. He looked surprised, but was all smiles.

"You folks are ready I can see that. It'll be great to have a young couple like you in Decorah. I have a few more to show you, they're in a rather upscale part of town, is that somewhere you're interested in looking?"

Auntie said lets go see what folks call the 'upscale' part of town. We looked at four homes, all nice, but no better than what we had already looked at. Just in a part of town with a higher tax base. By days end we had looked at all the houses we wanted to and were ready for supper. A Texas Road House had recently opened so we made a decision to go there and then back to the motel. At the motel we sat in the lobby with the girls and talked further. Both thought there would be no problem selling their houses, even if they didn't sell right away they had enough money stashed away it wouldn't hurt them financially.

There was talk of attending a church they had seen in our travels around town. Faith Family Church. We all agreed we'd go to the 9 o'clock service then find somewhere for brunch afterward. In our room George and I met each other's needs orally, nothing rushed. George liked what he called a 'hands free' blow job, I'd gotten quite good at it. His balls in one hand and my other on his thigh, I was also to the point where I was swallowing 90% of his load and getting better with each blow job. I enjoyed being eaten after showering together.

He would help dry my body then rub lotion on me. I would lie on my back, he would lift a leg and put it on his shoulder, then rub lotion on from my butt to my feet, always kissing the sole of my foot before switching to the other leg. He'd have me flip over while he rubbed my butt and back, then came what he called his favorite part. With me on my back he would apply lotion to my upper body, spending lots of time caressing my breasts with the soft oily lotion. Making sure he didn't rub it in too soon, I would smile and make little cooing noises. He always finished by rubbing my neck and kissing me passionately before he moved his face to my crotch.

He didn't like the taste of the lotion so he avoided my abdomen when he rubbed me down. He would gently spread my legs, with them bent at the knees I'd put my feet on his shoulders, leaving my hairy little playground fully open to whatever my Puddin wanted to do with his tongue. In moments like tonight he always teased, kissing, licking softly, sucking one side of the labia into his mouth, then the other. Kissing and licking up to my clit then backing off, tonight was no different, he had me on the verge of an orgasm twice and backed away.

Both times my body was trembling, my breaths were ragged and choppy. When he would stop I would whimper and cry, "no, no, no, please make me cum Georgie" with my hands in his hair trying to position him on top of my clit. He knew he'd tortured me enough as he circled my clit with his mouth and sucked. My ass was off the bed instantly, my hips rocked, I was moaning and making abrupt little oh's and uh's. My body trembled as the first orgasm ripped through me, which only encouraged George. He continued his assault on my clit with his tongue, bringing me to three more climaxes before I shoved his head away. I just couldn't take anymore stimulation.

Laying next to me he whispered "no panties tonight" to which I responded "no underwear for you either". We drifted off to sleep naked as jay birds, both sated and tuckered after our day of exploring. We were ready and going out our door as the girls were leaving their room. We had a cup of coffee and a piece of fruit from the continental breakfast and made our way to the church. It was a relatively new building, we estimated it to be four or five years old, folks were very friendly. About 15 minutes prior to service beginning the pastor and his wife made their way to us and introduced themselves.

Imagine our surprise when a stocky black guy about 5'10" introduced us to his Korean wife of almost the same height. She was thin, but not emaciated looking, simply a lovely thin figure. We exchanged pleasantries and they adjourned themselves to the front. The praise and worship was lively and upbeat, auntie and Weezy were just a rockin to the music. His message was very good, I may not attend church each week but I know my Bible well. Auntie would have scripture time with me every morning before school, and those lessons have never left me. After telling us which restaurant had the best brunch we headed over to LuLu's. It was by far one of the best brunches we had ever had the privilege of eating.

We took a chance hoping to find Burt at home. He answered the door smiling, happy to see us. After answering a few more of our questions we told Burt we were definitely interested. I wrote him a good faith check for $5000 that would not to cashable until we could get the legal stuff satisfied to put in an official offer to purchase. He gave us the name of his lawyer and said he would let him know we would be calling on Tuesday or Wednesday. I would call my bank and put a hold on that check until such time as we were ready to purchase.

We took pictures and a video to show those back home. Weezy wondered if George's family was close by. He told her about three hours west. She wondered if we'd have time to meet them.

George explained the situation. "I only have a sister left, my brother never made it back from Iraq. My sister is married to a Naval officer stationed at Naha Naval Base in Okinawa. She is due to give birth to their fourth child tomorrow, my folks are there. Mother had never been near Kathy with the other three, Kathy is having no more after this, so they flew them there to be with Kath when she delivered. They'll be there two months."

Weezy asked how she could say the baby would be born tomorrow.

"Unlike me, she didn't get the tall thick body. Hers is only 5'3" and weighs 123 pounds soaking wet. She has to have their children c-section, which is scheduled for tomorrow."

Auntie commented she was lucky they could do that, 75 years ago the mom and the baby would have died. We did drive east to Prairie du Chen, an old fur trading fort along the Mississippi. It was all very interesting, and the scenery was pretty. By Sunday night all of us were ready to go home, setting our morning departure time as 6. On our way out of town we grabbed a breakfast sandwich and a coffee at the local Kwik-Trip. I looked over their donut section, not bad, but I knew we could do much better for the same price. I wasn't looking to take their business away, just get back what had been Burts for decades.

We pulled into the lot behind our building ten minutes before five. Betty was taking trash out to the dumpster and waved. Connie was right behind with used oil to go in the recycle vat. Things had gone well, sales were as projected and another neighborhood grocery market wanted to talk about getting fresh breads from Dee's. George grabbed our bags and the girls took off for home. Climbing those 16 steps never seemed so good before. It was fun to get away and the hotel sex was exciting, but it couldn't top being in our own surroundings and sleeping in our bed.

After making love George spoke into the darkness.

"Baby, when do you want to marry? I mean do it officially with rings on our fingers?"

"I'm ready right now, I thought you'd want your folks to be here."

"No, that won't be necessary. If I'm happy they'll be happy. Why don't we skype them so they can meet you, and you them? If I text and tell them we'll skype Thursday 6am our time it'll be around 9pm there. It's a nine hour difference."

I arranged for the others to start early and open on Thursday. George and I were up at 4:30. We were showered and George promised he would let me dress without disrobing me right away. He did have my bra slid up over my breasts at one point, after I let him suck and play a bit he was a good boy and put me back together. I made sure my hair and makeup were perfect, well, as perfect as I can make them. I had my hair in pony tails, the way George liked it. I had on a beige satin blouse and a black pleated skirt. I made George get rid of the flannel and put on a nice dress shirt. I told him he didn't have to wear a tie, but he was by gosh going to wear a nice shirt.

At precisely 6 we were looking face to face with his folks. She was beaming, showing us a picture of the newest grandson. She kept telling George, "Oh she's so pretty Georgie. You did well finding her." If she said it once she said it ten times. His dad was equally as nice, but very much like George, or should I say George is very much like his dad. We talked for at least 20 minutes before starting to wind the conversation down. George told them we were going to marry within the month. They were excited and made us promise to come see them when they got back. The next comment by his mom was the best goodbye I've ever heard.

"Bye kids. I can't wait for more grandbabies, you're going to make the cutest kids."

As we disconnected I looked at George. "Are they real, or is that all put on?"

"Nope, that's them. Told you they'd be happy. What you saw with mom and dad is all there is. Now, do we have time for me to undress you and have my way before we hafta go to work?"

"You were a good boy, so I suppose you deserve a reward. I'll meet you in the bedroom in five, get naked superman."

Neither of us made it to work before 9 and both walked funny. I was swollen and he was drained. I'd managed to get him hard a second time and then I fucked him into oblivion. We were paying a price, but we were all smiles and pleased with ourselves. At lunch I called my lawyer with the info for Burts lawyer. He said he'd contact him that afternoon and call me Wednesday to update us. George arranged to get off at three on Friday so we could get our marriage license.

We wanted to do something different. George was going to have his boss be the best man, auntie would be my bridesmaid and Weezy was my flower girl. We told the magistrate what we wanted, he smiled and said he had plenty of room in his chambers. He especially liked the idea of incorporating my aunt and Weezy into our ceremony. A date was set for two weeks from then. We would be married on a Friday afternoon, having the weekend to do a pseudo honeymoon, deciding to wait for our official honeymoon.

George had spoken with his supervisor who encouraged him to take the position. Offers like that didn't come along often and he needed to take it. George called the HR lady at Dairyland and accepted the position, she wondered how soon he could start. He needed to give two weeks notice and he was being married in 9 days. She wished us well and told him to start the Wednesday after our wedding. Auntie and Weezy listed their houses, both having interested parties right away. It was more tire kickers than serious people. Weezy was the first to get an offer to purchase, she countered and they countered her. She had listed high and in the end she got what she wanted.

We had listed the business as well. We'd considered trying to manage it 10 hours away and never had peace of mind. It made more sense to sell it if we could. The building and equipment were paid for, so whatever we sold it for would be available to use in Iowa. Something we hadn't factored in when we discussed money in Iowa. We were surprised when the realtor called saying he had a couple who wanted to see the bakery. He said they were serious buyers and already had their financing in place.

We arranged for them to come in Saturday afternoon after closing.

To some degree George and I thought we were an odd couple. Him tall and lily white, me shorter and a cinnamon colored brown, him burly and me quite feminine. We were bowled over when Ned and Irene walked through the back door. In front of us was a black man around 5'7", built solid, he was obviously a gym rat. Next to him a six foot skinny bean pole lily white woman with short blonde spikey hair. She had enough metal in her face and ears I thought she may have fallen into a tackle box. Both were heavily tatted and from the questions they asked were experienced bakers.

We learned they had two other bakeries. One in suburbia where they lived, and one in the inner city where his sister lived. They were looking for a bakery in the middle, which is exactly where we were. They were impressed with the facilities and the condition of the equipment. I gave them a ballpark estimate on our monthly sales and the contracts we held with locals. If they were serious, we were willing to let them see the books.

She looked at Ned, he nodded, she said, "Get them out."

George led the way upstairs as I turned out lights and locked the kitchen door. When I got upstairs I noticed she was all chummy with George and I didn't like it a damn bit. I explained our accountant kept all the permanent figures and records but I could provide them with daily receipts for the past three weeks. As they were looking them over I was making some coffee and putting cookies on a tray. George came to help me.

I pressed up against him and spoke softly as my fingers went around his balls.

"Puddin, I don't care if she flirts with you while we make this sale, but don't forget for a minute that these balls are mine."

He looked at me, cupped my pussy and kissed me. That was all the answer I needed. Considering the location of our building and the excellent condition of our equipment we had listed the bakery at $239,000. Our goal was to clear 219 after closing. Later that afternoon our realtor called saying they'd made an offer of 222. We countered with 230, they then countered with 225 and they'd reimburse us for the closing costs. Our realtors were working overtime and actually earning their commission on this sale. At seven that night we accepted their last offer.

We called Burt right away and told him the good news. We'd have our lawyer get everything put in motion, we had five days until our wedding so time was of the essence. Because both were cash sales the process could be expedited. On Tuesday we signed all the paperwork for the Iowa purchase and had our bank transfer the funds to Burts bank. On Thursday we closed on our property, with them agreeing to keep the help we had and take over in three weeks. Their payment went into our account that evening. It seemed rushed, but it really wasn't, we simply knew what we wanted to do.

We called auntie and Weezy to keep them in the loop. Both were happy and excited. Auntie finally had an offer she'd accepted, they were waiting to finalize the financing. The next day was our wedding. I'd gotten a corset as a surprise and was wearing it when I entered our bedroom. My tits were pushed up and nearly falling out, I had no panties on so the stark difference between the white corset and my skin made my body more alluring. The white thigh highs and a pair of white hooker heels set it off.

"Puddin. This is the last fuck you'll be getting from a single woman. After tomorrow you'll be stroking a married woman. I want you to do something special for me tonight. I want you to kneel in front of me and eat my pussy."

He was there in a flash. No hesitation whatsoever. With his hands on the back of my thighs pulling me in he slurped and lathered up my pink slit. Making funny humming like noises that sent vibrations throughout my groin. He didn't even try to get into my vagina, he spent every moment on my clit. My hips were rolling, my hands on his head pulling him in, back arched and head tilted backward, eyes closed. My mouth was wide open but no sound came out, all I could do was rapidly undulate my hips against his face as euphoria overcame me.

I could feel juice running down my leg as George spread me further and was lapping it up as quickly as my body was dispelling it. I was half throwing my body forward at the waist uttering Oh, Oh, Oh as the climax surged through me. I was spent, legs wobbly, out of breath and shaky. George stood, picked me up and laid me down. He then unlaced the corset so I could breathe and loose my breasts. He told me to leave the heels and stockings on. I couldn't resist teasing.

"Mmmm, Puddin. I'll be your personal slut and whore with my heels on. You'll need to fuck me accordingly, don't hold back. Remember this is the last time you'll get free pussy, after tomorrow you're all mine."

George lay in the saddle of my hips, his cock sliding into my most intimate part, spreading the walls wider, being engulfed by the length of my vagina. My cervix had become used to his length and moved out of the way on its own. We spent very little time waiting for me to adjust any more. He was balls deep in three strokes and stopped, pressed tight against me. He groaned.

"Baby, I can never get enough of feeling my cock being sucked into your sweet pussy. When I go balls deep that's a feeling that can't be compared with anything else."

"Georgie, I'm so full. My cunt is stretched to the maximum. I love feeling you inside me. Tomorrow is the first day of our forever. Plant a seed in me. I stopped taking the pill and I know it's too soon for the chemicals to be out of my body, but we can practice."

We ploughed on with abandon. I managed to get three loads out of him before crashing around four in the morning. Thankfully our ceremony wasn't until 3 in the afternoon. As we showered together his dick didn't respond to anything other than my mouth. He was drained, and I was pleased. I wasn't going to suck him off in the shower, maybe tonight, but not now.

Our ceremony was small and intimate. It lasted around 15 minutes. It took us longer to get to the restaurant than it did to get married. George had worn a light brown suit, I had on a cream colored dress with a pleated skirt and dark hose. I had a black garter belt and silk yellow panties. My bra was thin enough it let my breasts sway slightly but still covered my nipples. The four of us ate at Delmonico's Supper Club, George had the biggest porterhouse I'd ever seen.

Our wedding nights activities was a repeat of Thursday night with one exception, one large climax for George. My man was fucked out, and it was me who was the recipient of every single stroke and ounce of sperm. When I slipped my panties back on George wondered why I was doing that.

"I want your sperm in me Georgie, not on my legs or the sheets. Those little soldiers need to get acquainted with where they'll be expected to find an egg soon. Because you're going to make me a mommy, aren't you stud?"

I thought I might get another screw out of him, no luck, he was all done for the night. Ned and Irene came to the shop about 8 Monday morning with two of their people. A chubby Latina gal and an Irish looking dude complete with the red hair. Turned out they're married, they would be living upstairs and managing the store. It was their big break and they were excited. At 4:30 every morning they walked through the door and worked non-stop until the early morning rush was done.

They had worked at the inner city store which wasn't as busy early mornings so this was new to them, but by Thursday they were completely into the swing of things. We had one week before we were going north permanently. George had been up there since Wednesday. He'd gotten the keys from Burt's real estate agent and switched all the utilities into our name. Burt had already gone south. The movers showed up Saturday with the girl's furniture, auntie and Weezy had driven up the day before and were there to direct the movers where they wanted everything.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers