George and Martha Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

We had purchased land down the street from them and had since built our home on that double lot. Living six houses down the street meant they get to see the kids nearly every day. It's gramma Elma, gramma Weezy, and gramma Bundy. Where gramma Bundy came from no one knows, but it was what the first had called her, so that's what she's called by the rest, and loves it.

With number five my tummy goes before me more than any of the other four had. It looks like an igloo attached itself to my body. We knew I was having twins, we've never wanted to know the gender of our children prior to birth, so it was quite a surprise to us when fraternal twins (Anna and Andrew) were born. I had my tubes tied, we were done having babies, but we were not through enjoying each other's bodies.

Two years later:

I had been having babies for nearly ten years and now that the last two are weaned, my tits are mine again, or should I say Georges. What a tit man, I asked him once what he liked the best, tits, ass, or legs, he responded with "yes". With the three grams only six houses away we see a lot of each other, George is their go to guy when they need something done around the house. We were once more out of room at the cake and donut shops, not knowing what we were going to do. The location was perfect, we didn't want to lose our clientele, but we were land locked on both sides. Another of those sun shiny, fate is in your favor days, dropped into our laps.

Half way down the next block across the street existed a huge building, it had been a Schusters Five and Dime until the mid 70's, a Sears catalog order store another fifteen years or so and had most recently been occupied by two businesses split down the middle. One a Radio Shack, the other a Ben Franklin, the store had closed and been empty for over a year. The building had three phase power with a 600 amp disconnect, lots of power to do what we needed to if it was going to work for us, which was upgrade to newer more efficient equipment, a large portion of it being three phase.

Following over six weeks of haggling, inspections, market evaluations and fights with the city board we were finally approved to turn it into a bakery shop. Six months later Down Town Donuts opened its doors, three weeks later Brendas and Charlenes had on site auctions, drawing a good crowd of smaller vendors and shops. We recouped over half of what we'd spent on equipment and the interior of the new shop.

My concept for the new store was radically different than anything I'd seen before. As you entered there was a 36' line of dry and refrigerated cases fifteen feet from the front wall of the store, behind that a seven foot open area with a knee wall four foot behind the cases. The entire wall beyond was glass, people could walk behind the cases and watch the baking process before or after getting their goodies. It went over huge, class trips were scheduled, the local nursing home brought small groups, and we had continued hiring people with learning disabilities, several of them having seen the operation during a sponsored visit, knowing if their friends could do it, so could they.

Weezy's Wonders was sold to a middle aged couple tired of the rat race city life, both had been bakers their entire adult lives. We carry one of their products in our store, raisin bread with an almond drizzle, oh my it's delicious. We could copy it, but why? They have their products, we have ours. The four ladies we initially hired are all still with us including two of their daughters. We have no idea where this will end, with the first born entering her teen years and puberty, I have a feeling life is not done throwing us curve balls. As auntie says, "that girl is thirteen going on 30."

With my tubes tied we are more like horny teens than ever. Twice we've nearly been caught doing the tube steak boogie on the kitchen table, it's made us realize the older they get, the more cautious we have to be. Andrew crawled onto my lap one morning talking about the monster in our room making all that noise at night. George was eating cereal and laughed so hard milk ran out of his nose. Needless to say, my face in a pillow became a standard practice.

I still tease and tantalize with dresses, skirts, and lingerie. Once in a while I'll bring him lunch, then sit at the chair in front of his desk and expose myself. He always has to kiss me goodbye sitting and doesn't dare try to walk me out. I always leave with a devilish look on my face, greeting and talking to the office girls as I leave, every one of them knowing what I've just done.

Who would have ever thought a pair of late twenties virgins, one black, one white, would find each other, create a loving family, and a business empire. I dare say, not many.

*****

To sum things up:

Though the numbers are high, I apparently stepped on people's toes with the first chapter because I've never received so many negative comments and e-mails about a story. I had considered not submitting any more chapters, but the overwhelming positive results I've gotten from chapter two encouraged me to continue. I had written the first three chapters months ago, there are enough things in my head to add a fourth. Thank you for reading and voting.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers