George: Book 07

Story Info
The crap table is hot and so are the players.
11.7k words
4.59
12.4k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

Book VII - ATLANTIC CITY

Chapter 1

George woke up and Jennifer was still asleep; Linda had already wakened and disappeared. George washed up in the bathroom and dressed and found that Jennifer was rousing. He told her that he had to leave but that he would see her soon He kissed her and hugged her and told her what a wonderful woman she was and what a great time he had at the party and with her.

He was back in his hotel room by 10 a.m. and he picked up the phone and dialed the number that Marge had given him on Wednesday.

"Hello, is this Marge?"

"Yes it is."

"This is George, Marge. Do you remember?"

"It would be difficult to forget, George."

"I've been thinking about you a lot and I'd like to see you again. What are you doing with the rest of your weekend?"

"I'm reading a good book."

"I was hoping to interest you in something a little more exciting."

"Such as?"

"Such as flying down to Atlantic City with me this afternoon, having dinner by the ocean, touring a couple of casinos and flying back to Dayton sometime tomorrow."

There was a long silence on the other end of the line. Finally Marge responded, "It's a really good book, George."

"You can read it on the plane if you wish."
"This is really a lot for me to digest, George. I know that I need to spice up my life but I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that much spice. -- It seems that you left something our between casinos and flying back."'

"I'll get you a separate room if you insist. I am hoping that will not be necessary."

"When do you want me?"

"I'll pick you up at 4:00 p.m., Marge and have you home early afternoon, less than twenty-four hours. I promise you will have a very nice time."

"Are you planning any sleep?"

"We'll catch a few hours. I'm getting too old for all-nighters.

There was another pause and then a sigh. "This may be the craziest thing I've done in quite some time. All right; what time did you say?"

"Four."

"How shall I dress?"

"Dress as you would to go out to dinner. You can pack a small carry-on if you wish but it's entirely optional. You'll have to give me your address, - and some directions. I barely know my way around Dayton."

George took a notepad and pen from the desk and wrote down the address he was given.

1814 White Street,

Unit 122,

Main to Butler,

Right to White,

Left, two blocks,

Use the stairs not the elevator.

"Do you like seafood?"

"Very much."

"Oysters on the half shell?

"Yuck!"

"I'll see you at four, Marge. I'm really looking forward to taking up where we left off.

"What if I need to get in touch with you? I may just chicken out, you know."

"I'm staying at the Hilton. - I hope that won't happen.

"Ok."

"Bye."

George called a travel agent and booked two round trip tickets to Atlantic City, leaving at 5:30 p.m. and returning at 1:10 p.m. on Sunday. He also booked a hotel room and rental car. He ate lunch at noon at a McDonald's down the street and he spent the early afternoon in his hotel room working on his computer, summarizing the week's business.

George found his way to 1814 White Street and parked his rented Cadillac in a visitor's parking spot for the condominium complex. He pressed the call button for number 122 and expected to here Marge's voice. Instead the door buzzed and he grabbed it and opened it. He found a directory that told him Marge lived one flight up. He found the stairway and walked to the second level and found number 122. He knocked at the door, anxious to see Marge and what she would be wearing. It would tell him a lot about how the evening might turn out. He waited nearly a minute and no one came to the door. Then he heard Marge's voice on an intercom beside the door.

"The door's open, come in. I'm not decent yet so just wait in the living room and I'll be out as quickly as I can."

George opened the door and stepped into a lovely apartment with modern furniture and hardwood floors. It was bright and cheery with a lot of light from large windows at the end of the living room.

Paying no heed to Marge's instructions, George walked down the hall searching for his date. He found her in her bedroom, staring at several items of clothing that were lying on the bed. She was wearing only a bra, panty, and stockings. The panty and bra were matching beige and the stockings were very sheer nylons and were held in place at the tops by light blue garters.

George let out a low whistle to make his presence known. Marge spun around and stared at him. "Shit! I should have known you wouldn't follow orders. - Well you said you wanted to take up where we left off."

"Now I remember why I wanted to see you again. You look absolutely exquisite." He stepped forward and brushed her cheek with a kiss.

"I thought you wanted to see me again because you liked my underwear."

"A secondary consideration, I assure you."

"Yeah, I'll bet!"

"This color suits you as well as the white." He stepped back to the doorway of the room to encourage her to make a selection and dress.

"As long as you're here why don't you help me pick out what I should wear?"

"What you've got in is just fine with me; however they might not let you on the plane."

She picked up a shoe from a row of them at the foot of her bed and she threw it at him. George caught it neatly. "I suppose you should wear shoes. You don't want to get slivers from the boardwalk."

"I never knew there were men like you, - with the charm of a sixty-year old and the libido of a sixteen-year old."

George laughed.

"Seriously, do you like the green or the blue?"

"Which one is shorter?"

She threw the other shoe of the pair, harder this time and he dodged out of the way as it fell into the hallway.

"I think I like the green better."

"Thank you! That's the way I was leaning. - Now would you please go somewhere else and let me dress in private."

"Do you need these shoes?"

"No!"

George chuckled at her again and walked back to the living room. Marge appeared five minutes later. The lovely schoolteacher wore a sleeveless blouse, pale green in color and a short dark green skirt that showed her gorgeous legs nicely. Her feet were encased in high heels that matched her skirt. Her clothes were highlighted with simple silver earrings and a thin silver bracelet. She carried a light sweater over her arm and a small satchel in her left hand. Her hair looked as though she had just come directly from the beauty parlor, her lips were radiant, and her subtle perfume pleased George as much as her fantastic appearance.

"You look lovely, Marge. Really, you will turn many heads on the seaboard tonight."

She smiled. "I think I do like the sixty-year old better."

We'd better get a move on though or we may not get there. I'd hate to have to buy you dinner in the Dayton airport."

They arrived in Atlantic City at 6:25 p.m. and checked into the hotel at 7:15 sharp. They went up to the room to drop off their light luggage. Marge took a small purse from her satchel. Then they were on their way to a small seafood shack right on the ocean. They had a wonderful meal of swordfish, asparagus and red potatoes as they talked and watched the sea birds over the waves. They talked mostly about themselves, taking the opportunity to get to know one another.

Marge told George she had never been inside a real casino; she had attended casino night at her elementary school, sponsored by the PTA. She admitted to being quite hesitant about real gambling.

"You can just watch, I'll teach you a little and you can put down a couple dollars if you want to. The real enjoyment of the casinos is watching the other people there. I've seen some truly outrageous things happen."

The more George talked with Marge and watched her across the table, the more she impressed him. She was not a classic beauty, like in movie star beauty, but her intelligent eyes and her warm smile gave her a different sort of loveliness that few women possessed. Underneath her quiet demeanor, George sensed that Marge really sought to put more excitement into her life. He hoped to provide some of that tonight.

Chapter 2

After dinner they took off their shoes and walked out on the beach. It was cool but Marge asked to do it and she had her sweater to protect her from the slight breeze. George put his arm around her. It felt so nice to hold Marge close and walk with her, not talking, just enjoying the companionship and the sounds and smells of the ocean. They walked slowly for a couple of hundred yards and then back to the car. They brushed the sand from their feet and donned their shoes and George asked if she were ready for the casinos.

"I am. -- I want the experience once, even if it turns me off and I never go back again.

They started at the plushest casino on the strip. George pulled out a hundred-dollar bill and exchanged it for ten-dollar chips. He looked around until he found a no smoking, ten-dollar table that had only three players at it, two women and a man. George guided Marge onto the high chair at the end of the table to the dealer's left and he took the chair next to her. The dealer who was shuffling glance down appreciatively at Marge as she slid onto the chair and her skirt hiked up a bit to show a nice stretch of thigh.

George laid a ten-dollar chip on the betting spot and awaited his fate. The three others at the table also bet the same amount. The dealer dealt five cards face down from the shoe, one to each bettor and one to himself. The second round he dealt the player cards face down and his card face up, the six of clubs.

George showed Marge his cards, the deuce of clubs and seven of hearts. The dealer signaled him and George indicated he wanted a card. The dealer flipped him the eight of spades. George slipped the two cards in his hand under his chip.

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'm standing pat with my hand."

"Why did you do that? Aren't you supposed to try and get twenty-one?"

"Yes, but if I go over twenty-one I lose automatically."

"Oh, will you win now?"

"It depends on whether the dealer's hand beats me."

With this conversation the dealer had completed his round and was about to turn his hole card over. He showed the king of hearts. Then he flipped a card from the front of the shoe, the ace of spades. He turned over George's two down cards and tapped his chip, sweeping all three of George's cards from the table with a smooth motion.

"What happened?"

"We tied, we each had seventeen."

"So you get to keep your chip?"

"Yes."

George allowed his chip stay out and after the dealer had settled with the other players he dealt a new round. George showed Marge a pair of tens and he slipped them under his chip. The dealer's up card was and ace. The dealer asked George if he wanted insurance and George shook his hand, no."

"What's insurance?"

"If I think he has a blackjack, that's twenty one, I can give him a five dollar chip and if he had the blackjack, I get all my money back."

"Why don't you want to do that?"

"It's usually not a good bet unless you know there are lots of high cards left in the deck."

The dealer inspected his hole card and he did not have a blackjack. He bypassed George and offered the next woman next to him a hit. When the dealer displayed his hole card he had a five. He hit it with a queen and then a six. He took George's card and laid a ten-dollar chip beside the one that was there.

"You won!" Marge squealed in his ear.

"Yes." He reached under the table and squeezed her knee. He stacked the two chips together and left them on the spot.

"Why are you doubling your bet? How can you win like that?"

"It's called money management. You keep raising your bet as long as you win and when you lose you drop back to ten dollars."

"Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions. Are you just curious or are you trying to learn how to play?" he chided her.

"Just curious so far."

"You have to use money management to have a chance to beat the house. If you bet even all the time the percentage in favor of the dealer will beat you in the end."

George continued playing, winning some and losing some and explaining the game to his lovely date. The dealer took several opportunities to glance down at Marge's legs to see if her skirt had shifted at all. Meanwhile George was admiring the lap of the woman sitting right beside him to his left. She was an attractive woman about Marge's age he judged. She was short with platinum blond hair and was perhaps five pounds overweight. Her legs were not as shapely as Marge's but they were not bad. She wore a tight yellow skirt that was short and was hiked up so there wasn't very much of her legs covered. George could see a dark strip of her pantyhose below the skirt. She sat without crossing her legs and a gap of eight inches of so between her knees. George could easily have reached right up to her pussy before she could react. The woman had been listening to George's treatise on the game with interest as she bet ten dollars on each hand and her chips dwindled while George's pile was I bit taller than when he began.

Marge seemed to be enjoying the lessons too and the fact that George was winning helped. George leaned over and whispered to her, "Marge, hike your skirt up a little and watch what interest it draws from the dealer."

She poked him in the ribs. "I will not!"

"Remember I told you the fun of this is watching the people."

"Like that plump little blond next to you?"

"Well at least she's very willing to show her legs."

The dealer queried George on a hit and George hit his twelve and busted. The woman next to him turned a little more toward George in her chair and asked what she should do with her hand. She showed him a hand with a deuce and a nine. The dealer showed six.

"Double," George told her as he stared right up her skirt that now showed a glimpse of her underwear at her crotch.

The woman decided to take the proffered advice and she turned her hand face up and bet another chip. The dealer gave her one card, face down and George explained to Marge how a double worked. The woman won twenty dollars on the hand and patted George on the shoulder and gave him an even nicer view up her skirt. Marge poked him in the ribs again.

They continued playing and George continued winning more than he lost. The blond next to him began asking for advice on almost every hand. She introduced herself as Gwynn and explained to George and Marge that she and her husband were visiting Atlantic City from London. Her husband, Charles, had tired of losing at roulette and had gone to their hotel room to lie down.

Gwynn was holding her own with George's advice but she still bet one chip at a time. When she turned in her seat to signal the cocktail waitress that she wanted another drink, her legs came apart and George got a wonderful display of her crotch. She was wearing light colored underwear beneath her pantyhose.

"Oh! I'm afraid I gave you a look at my nickers there, didn't I my boy!" She didn't seem at all sorry about it and George just smiled at her and didn't respond.

Half and hour later, George was two hundred dollars in the black. Gwynn had nearly gotten back to even and she was ecstatic as she rattled on to George about how she and Charles were enjoying their vacation in the states. "Such friendly people you have over here, and so many fun things to do. Everyone has treated us royally."

Charles tried to be polite but he didn't want to ignore Marge for Gwynn. Marge told George that she wanted to go to the restroom and he asked her if she wanted him to help her find it. She whispered to him, "No, you just continue enjoying Miss Britain's charms. I'll be fine and I'll be right back."

Just after Marge left the table, Gwynn told him she felt really lucky and she was going to let her winnings on the last hand ride. Her bet was twenty dollars. George had decided it was time to quit this table and move elsewhere so he put out a ten-dollar bet and pocketed the rest of his chips. He was going to tell Gwynn adieu. As he tuned to her she showed him her two aces. The dealer was showing seven.

"I'd split them it I were you, George told her."

"How do I do that?"

"Just lay them face up and separated and lay another bet on one of them. You only get one card on each one and they play as separate hands."

George hit a twelve and busted. Gwynn took his advice, showing the dealer her cards and placing another twenty-dollar bet. The dealer dealt a down card on each of her aces.

After dealing to the other two players the dealer flipped his card up and showed a three. He hit his hand with a ten for a total of twenty and Gwynn let out a groan. But when the dealer turned over her cards she had a queen and a jack, two blackjacks and the dealer promptly paid her sixty dollars.

Gwynn let out a shriek and she leaned over and grabbed George in a bear hug, leaning heavily against him to keep from falling off her chair. She paid no mind to her skirt, as her legs parted wide to balance herself somewhat. George could not resist the opportunity provided to him and he placed one arm around Gwynn in response to her embrace and his other hand went right up her skirt to the junction of her legs. He closed his hand over her crotch and dug his fingers into the soft folds of her pussy.

Even in her slightly inebriated and very excited state, Gwynn knew what George had done. Instead of pushing him away as George had expected, she just let out another little squeal and grasped him tighter around the neck. George felt her shift her ass forward on her chair and open wider to give his hand more leeway. He felt her liberally, squeezing her hard and pressing his fingers into her mound and pussy. After a few pleasant seconds he withdrew his hand and Gwynn began to compose herself and release her hold on him.

"I'm sorry," George told her. "I have to go find Marge and then we have some other plans. It's been so nice talking with you Gwynn, - and feeling your pussy too. I wish I were free to stay and play some more. - Good luck!"

He turned and walked off without looking back. He spotted Marge headed back from the bathrooms and he headed her off.

"You're going to quit that table?" she chided. You were doing quite well, - and with that Gwynn woman too. I think she really fancied you."

"Yes, - too much as it turned out. I felt guilty because I was ignoring you and I didn't want that."

"What do you mean, as it turned out?"

"I don't know if I should say."

Marge kept after him, knowing there was a story she wanted to hear."

Finally George told her that Gwynn had won a big hand and hugged him and that he had felt her up."

"All the way up?"

"All the way."

"Is this some hobby of yours, feeling up lonely women?" She was referring to the escapades that George had told her about when they were together on Wednesday.

George laughed and kidded her. I even keep a journal. - It's really loaded. - I can't wait to get you into it."

It was Marge's turn to laugh. "You're a pervert. - What's next on the agenda?"

"I know a small casino down the way that is very nice. It has a steep cover charge to keep the riff-raff out but it gets some really heavy action at times and I'd like to show it to you."

"Ok. - Maybe we can find you some more pussy for you to feel, - so I can keep your hands off of mine."

George laughed again. "You never know. But before we go there, I should stop in the restroom too."

They headed back in the direction Marge had come from and she waited in a lounge chair while George was in the men's room. When he returned they stopped at the cashier's cage and cashed the chips in George's pockets. He handed a ten-dollar chip to Marge for a souvenir.

As they walked toward the entrance they passed the table where George had been playing. Gwynn was still there and a handsome young male had taken over George's chair. Gwynn was already conversing with him and he had his hand on her knee and was sliding it up her leg. It looked as though Gwynn was in for a lot more excitement in America.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers