George Helps Out

Story Info
Lift home takes an exciting turn.
2.4k words
3.86
98.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party at the pub was in full swing, music blasting through the room, lights flashing as people danced holding onto each other some the worse for wear already. Linda was swaying her body limp against the guy dancing with her, she had drunk too much too quickly and was now starting to suffer for it. The guy, George was a casual friend who we often saw and occasionally shared a drink with at our local, he had agreed to accompany Linda to the dance floor, well she just grabbed him and pulled really. He held her close when the drink suddenly seemed to hit her, his hands on her hips steadying her as she held onto him waiting for her head to stop spinning.

I watched as they seemed to gyrate very slowly her head buried into his shoulder as he whispered in her ear, it looked as if he having a conversation but Linda didn't seem to be taking part in it.

The music paused and he led her back to our table in the corner of the hall, the dimly lit area filled with shadows of the dancers against the disco lights and effects. Linda slid into her seat, George beside her still holding her steady.

"I think she has had enough Mike"

"Yes I can see she is a bit frazzled, I will call for a cab"

"I can drop you off if you like I haven't had a drink as I told Alan I would drop him off later too, got work in the morning too"

"Well if you are sure that would be great, thanks"

George smiled and looked at Linda again, she was almost asleep now, her eyes half closed, he kept his arm round her shoulders as I gulped my drink down and left the table to collect our coats. George followed with Linda holding onto him, his arm round her waist.

I staggered out through the throng into the cool night air, taking a deep breath I too suddenly felt the effect of the drink, my head spun.

"Steady" George was behind me guiding a very drunk Linda through the door past me.

I watched as he led her to his car, a very nice car to a Mercedes, he opened the front passenger door and slid Linda in, I got in the back seat as he fiddled with the seat belt round an almost comatose wife. I sat back my head still swimming as he made sure Linda was strapped in.

"Never again" I thought, "too much drink too fast I should know better"

It was a couple of minutes before George started the engine, sliding out of the dark car park into the quiet streets I relaxed for the ride home.

"Good job George was there, I hate minicabs at the best of time, cheaper too "my mind spinning as we slowly made our way home.

Linda had been wearing a new wrap around black dress, one that when she moved showed glimpses of thigh nonetheless she had been feeling horny earlier and decided she would wear her stockings and suspenders something she knew turned me on no end. Added to which she had bought new sheer undies, black lace of course and seamed stockings mmmmm. I had been on at her to wear seams for years a real turn on and she wore them out tonight for the first time. In short when she had dressed earlier she had to fight me off as I wanted her there and then.

As I sat back in the comfortable seat I could not see that George had parted Linda's dress exposing her stockings and suspenders as he drove, now he was getting an unobstructed view of Linda's suspenders and panties.

George is a big guy, broad shouldered heavy set, not the sort you would mess with even though he was in his 60s, hands like shovels a lifetime of hard physical work etched on them. He was a friend of another guy we socialise with at the pub, Alan, same age or thereabouts, both men charming and good company getting along with Linda in particular, she felt relaxed in their company despite their constant flirting. This evening Alan had a few friends he was hanging out with and had arranged for George to pick them up at the close so now we were getting the benefit too.

George was driving slowly.

"Don't want to make the lady unwell do we?"

His hand was always on the gear lever, or near it anyway, every few seconds he reached over to her, as I was trying to stay awake myself I didn't take too much notice.

George was stroking Linda's thighs that he had exposed when fitting the seat belt, as we drove along he couldn't help himself and was enjoying the feel of her stockinged thighs. He was getting more daring each time, his hands on her suspenders now teasing her thighs apart, Linda moaned and moved in the seat.

"Its Ok sweetie, you relax, we will soon have you in bed"

He moved his hand away and looked at her again, as he drove , his hand snaked out and he was now rubbing the front of her panties, the big seats of the Mercedes covering what he was doing from my sight, not that I could understand much anyway.

Linda rolled her head and moaned again.

"Nearly there" I said.

As George pulled into the driveway, he turned to me.

"You open the door and I will get Linda inside if you like, you don't look like you could handle her at the moment, ok?"

"Sure, thanks"

I got out and opened the door, went in and turned the lights on, reaching the kitchen I gulped down a drink of water still trying to clear my head when George called from the hallway.

"Want me to help her upstairs Mike?"

"Er well OK if it's not too much trouble"

"No problem, I will find it"

I took another drink, George was helping her up the stairs, there was a lot of moaning and giggling as they went up the stairs. George had helped Linda from the car, while he also opened her dress completely in the process, he feasted his eyes on her as she stood against the car her gorgeous sheer black lace undies and suspenders exposed in the dim light from the house. He also took the opportunity to have a good feel of my wife, fondling her tits and feeling her nipples respond and swell in the sheer bra. Another swift movement saw his hand rub the front of her panties, he could feel how damp she was and that she was shaved smooth too. This was just too good a chance to pass up so he was going to make the most of it, he had been stroking her thighs and panties all the way from the pub, so eager had he been that he had exposed her bra and even rubbed her nipples hence the moans I heard, now he felt her excitement in her panties.

I left the kitchen after another drink and went upstairs, needing to pee I went to the bathroom, I could only hear low murmurs from the bedroom. I finished and entered the bedroom, the sight before me was awesome.

George had Linda laid on the bed, he had removed her dress which was now on the floor, he was stroking her thighs ...

"George what...?"

"I carried her in here, she woke and tried to get her dress off I had no choice but to help her, she has relaxed again now, seems happy in her undies" his eyes fixed on her now.

"She looks really hot Mike I love a woman in stockings like that"

I heard his words and in my part drunken state was proud of her and aroused that he had seen her in her undies too, at the back of my mind a small worry was quickly dismissed. Hadn't I always dreamt of showing Linda off to a guy, have someone see her dressed so sexy? well here it was happening.

The conflict between what my head was telling me and how my cock was reacting, had to be resolved, no contest! My cock won hands down. This was a hot situation but I didn't know what to do next.

My indecision didn't last long, George saw it in my face, the arousal and the way I didn't tell him to stop.

"You like her dressing so sexy Mike?"

I heard myself saying "Yes I try to get her to dress sexy all the time"

His hand stroking her stockings, up and down her thigh each time getting closer to her panties.

He watched my eyes follow his hand.

"Does this turn you on?"

"Yes" mesmerised by the movement of his hand on my wife's thighs.

"Do you fantasise about this sort of scene too?"

Again watching him stroking my wife my mind in turmoil, not knowing if I should stop him or not, my cock stiffening in response.

"Yes we do"

George's hand now found Linda's panties, he watched my eyes glued to the movement of his hand over her pussy covered by the sheer lace material. His fingers now starting to tease her pussy, still I didn't move to stop him or protest.

Linda moaned, he stopped and looked at her, she wriggled a little then quiet again, his fingers started again, this time pressing a little deeper.

"She is very wet Mike"

I could not answer him, here he was rubbing my wife's pussy through her panties and still I didn't move.

"I think we should take these panties off don't you Mike?"

I could only nod, my cock rock hard now.

George slowly started to slide Linda's panties down her thighs, she moaned as her pussy was exposed, he feasted his eyes on her freshly shaved pussy, her lips swollen and wet.

Gently he slipped her panties off, he tossed them to me, I could feel how wet they were too, he was obviously taking great care not to disturb her too much in case she came out of her stupor.

His hand returned to her pussy I watched as his thick fingers ran over her pussy lips, I heard the wet sounds as his finger dipped between her pussy lips, he rubbed her juices over her lips.

"Mmmmm see how wet she is Mike?"

I stood open mouthed watching as this man fingered my wife on our bed.

Hid finger was soon buried deep in her working in and out now as her teased her clit gently too.

The room was quiet except for the sound of George's fingers working in my wife's pussy and my own heavy breathing as I watched.

George leant over her his free hand easing her bra down exposing her nipples, I looked and saw they were erect and swollen already he covered one with his mouth and started sucking as if I wasn't there. Linda moaned as she felt him sucking on her sensitive nipples her hips moving slightly to meet his thick fingers.

"She likes that Mike"

I realised I had my cock out and was wanking as I watched.

George wriggled down the bed a little.

"Suck her tits Mike"

I came closer and started to lick and kiss her nipples, they were very hard and aroused as George continued to finger her. Linda moaning again at the attention her nipples were getting.

I kept sucking as George fidgeted lower down, I felt the bed move and then a grunt, Linda moaned louder too then I realised George had slid his cock into my wife.

He was fucking her!!!!!

I looked round seeing his thick cock disappear in Linda's pussy, sliding in and out as he started to fuck her in earnest, all pretence now over as he had his cock inside a hot wife.

"Mike your wife is one hot fuck, I can feel her pussy gripping my cock so tight"

I could see his face as he fucked her, filled with lust as he took my wife, still I couldn't stop it happening, my hard cock oozing pre cum, I returned to sucking her nipples, her moans louder now as George fucked her harder still.

"Oh god yesssssss fuck me"

George and I looked at each other, she was awake!!

Linda reached out pulling him in deeper as watched wanking.

"You are a sexy slut Linda" he moaned as he fucked his thick cock in even deeper into her now willing pussy.

I sat back as George spread her legs wider his cock stretching her pussy lips, with each thrust Linda moaned as she felt his thick cockhead against her cervix.

"Mmmmmm that feels good, so full"

George leaned over her kissing her full on the lips, I watched as my wife returned his kiss as his hips kept up a steady rhythm forcing his cock in and out of her willing pussy. Their kiss broke.

"Fuck me you bastard!"

George now spurred on rammed his cock in faster, harder, grunting as she met his strokes.

My cock so wet with pre cum as I watched wanking, trying so hard not to cum as this older guy fucked my wife like she had never been fucked before.

Their moans reaching a crescendo as they pulled each other together, Linda started to cum first, her legs wrapped round the older guys back, her pussy wide open to him as he rammed his cock in as far as it would go. Her orgasm was very loud, her moans filling the room as her body shook violently, her pussy throbbing in spasm on his thick shaft. The gripping spasms on George's cock tipping him over the edge, he pushed inside and held his cock in her throbbing sheath as his spunk spurted in long jets into my wife. He leant down and kissed her deeply, passionately as his cock spilled its load inside her.

I watched the moment when he came inside her, the look on her face as she felt his cock swell and the start to spurt his seed in her was a moment I will never forget, a look of triumph, pride and sheer lust as her pussy milked him.

My cock spilled my cum over my hands as I wanked furiously trying to be a part of this lust fuelled act, my fantasy played out as I watched.