George's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around"

She instructs him, partly because the sight of him naked is making her want to drop to her knees and suck his semi erect cock, and partly because she will never be able to punish him while looking at his face. Obediently, he turns around so he's facing the wall, legs shoulder width apart. Seeing him from behind does little to stop her sexual thoughts but she tears her eyes away, walks towards the hooks on the wall and kicks off her heels because her legs are starting to shake again.

Maya opens the lid of the little box to check its contents, a clutter of handcuffs, vibrators and kinky accoutrements. She takes a red blindfold, running it through her fingers noting how soft and silky the material feels. She doesn't recognise this particular one, but George has blindfolded her several times and she has grown to love the heightened experience, the suspense and anticipation that it provides. She reasons that it guarantees that he won't see her wincing face with each blow of punishment she delivers regardless of his position. She grips it with nervous force in her hand and looks up at the hooks. Time to choose her weapon. George calls them 'toys' and Maya had also come to think of them in the same way until now when she struggles to view them as anything but weapons with which she's supposed to inflict pain upon the man she loves.

She has read that she should start off with the least severe instrument like a broad paddle and work up to the harsher, sharper ones like whips (if she can), and remembered that this is what George had always done with her, a gradual increase in pain that let her body acclimatise. Of course the heat and pain he had inflicted on her with the toys had always been gentle compared to what he's asking her to do tonight. He is asking her to hurt him and that's not the same thing.

She picks up the widest paddle he has and takes the few steps back to where George is waiting, staring at the wall. The room is quiet bar the muffled sound of the music they've left playing in the lounge downstairs and Maya is aware of the sound of each movement she makes and her breathing as she takes three breaths, counting them, working herself up for the first strike across George's right butt cheek. He doesn't flinch at all and appears barely to have noticed that she has begun. Maya lifts the paddle and takes another gentle swing just moderately harder than the first. It takes her numerous attempts before he begins to tense and the noise of the impact seems to fill the room. She finds her rhythm and strikes him repeatedly but is utterly distracted by the muscles in his back, shoulders and more importantly his ass, flexing as she does. Again she feels a twinge of excitement and her nipples stiffen as she realises that she's creating an oddly satisfying red patch of skin on his bum.

Once she feels more confident and begins to relax Maya chooses another, more narrow leather paddle and is more decisive when she strikes with this one for the first time. She chooses to alternate butt cheeks, left then right, as she hits him and quickly a new red patch appears. George remains silent, arms lax at his sides, staring straight ahead at the wall and still his only reaction is the involuntary flexing and tensing of his muscles with each swing Maya takes at his ass. She realises that were it not for the looming reality of having to keep increasing the pain level to the point where it actually hurts him so badly he will feel suitably punished, she could enjoy this feeling of control and appreciate how sexual it feels. She can even feel a wetness growing between her legs despite her anxiety. This is an insight into how their sexual play must feel for George, she thinks.

Maya manages to concentrate and maintain her nerve as she increases the strength of her repeated blows, deepening the redness in the two even patches of skin on his buttocks. George begins to clench his fists and Maya almost feels happy that he's reacting more because although it's hurting him, it's what he wants. Over and over she hits him until she can hear and see his breathing is becoming short, stilted, sharp intakes and purposefully slow exhaling as he steels himself for the next whack against his skin.

"Enough?" She asks, speaking for the first time since his punishment began and hoping he says yes.

"Not nearly"

His voice calm and level.

"I'll tell you to stop when I can't take anymore."

This makes Maya nervous again, although she's been researching, she was hoping not to need to touch the toys at the far end of the hooks.

"Ok" she agrees. "Can you kneel for me please? I'm going to blindfold you."

Without speaking George moves onto his knees and is perfectly still as Maya ties the silky material over his eyes. She finds it difficult to ignore the urge to run her fingers through his dark hair or kiss the back of his neck, to comfort him.

**

Maya exchanges the paddle for a leather and suede flogger, a toy they bought on a shopping trip together. Like the paddles, she knows the sting it delivers when administered correctly with experienced hands but is less certain of the impact with her own hands. She recalls the instructional videos she's been watching online and takes a moment to assess the weight of it in her hand like they suggest. It does little to quell the nervous fluttering in her stomach.

Starting afresh now and working on the flesh of George's back and shoulders, she flicks the flogger with a circular movement in her wrist. Again she begins cautiously, unsure of how much vigour she needs to employ to create the steady build up she wants for him, afraid of going too quickly. The flogger has a sharper sting and it's not longer before the large area of skin is bright red and radiating heat. Like before, his muscles flex in tiny movements, flinching in pain as the rhythm Maya has set increases in speed and intensity. They are both breathing hard, he from the effort of stoically absorbing pain without yelping and she from the physical effort of inflicting it and the sexual tension it's building within her, from a place she didn't knew existed. The sound of the flogger clattering his skin and the sound of their combined breathing is hypnotic to her, she is concentrating so fiercely and feeling increasingly confident. When her force increases so much that it breaks George's resolve and he lets out a pained

"fuck!".

Maya winces feeling another jolt of fear and nerves and it takes all her resolve not to back off or to stop immediately.

She keeps going and now on each blow to his burning shoulders George hisses out a profanity or pained noise that makes her wince and her hand start to shake a little. She's proud of herself for coming this far, if a little shocked at how her body has betrayed her by finding it erotic. Her nipples are aching to be touched and she so wet she can feel it when she moves with each swing of the flogger. She decides she can't continue for much longer seeing him in so much pain. It has gone beyond being a turn on for her and she just wants it over with so she increases her force again. This is as much as she can manage and he is even more vocal.

She counts ten strikes, ten breaths, ten cries of pain and expletives from George and stops. She has a different kind of 'punishment' in mind for him now. She returns the flogger to its hook then returns to George. She stands silently calming her breathing as he does the same. He's had enough even if he hasn't told her to stop. Her eyes scan slowly over each inch of his broad shoulders, seeing the whole area is various shades of pink and red with angry stinging stripes criss-crossing it. Its a mess. Maya tentatively reaches out to touch him gently on the shoulder and George flinches at the contact, expecting an exchange of toys. It makes Maya startle too.

"Sorry" she rushes to reassure him, "I'm just touching. You've taken enough."

"But I didn't say stop" he says, sounding disappointed.

"I'm not finished just yet."

**

Maya leaves George blindfolded and has him stand against the wall with his hands behind his head. She is slow and silent when she reaches out to touch him again, this time tracing her finger over his collarbone and down the centre of his chest. This gentle touch is stark contrast to the hot stinging she knows he is still feeling across his back and shoulders.

She moves her finger south, brushing over his stomach, following the line of body hair that has always been one of her favourite parts of his body. Already, his cock is twitching into life expectantly. He gasps when she bends to take him in her mouth. She sucks gently and slowly, enjoying the taste of him as his cock grows and stiffens and fills her mouth.

Satisfied that he is fully hard, Maya stops abruptly, standing and retracing the line with her finger back up his body before brushing her finger lightly over his lips.

"This isn't punishment Maya" he says quietly.

Her response is only to tell him he needs to be still and keep his hands behind his head before she repeats the journey back down his body. This time she licks and sucks his cock just as slowly as the first and again stops after just a few strokes. However, now she chooses to slowly run her fingers up and down the insides of his thighs before she takes his erection in her mouth again. This time she's firmer with him but when she sees he is reacting more, his thighs tensing and his breathing less even she moves her mouth away again.

This is the kind of punishment that Maya prefers and something that they have done in the past to each other. Often she'd been restrained by ribbons, tied to the bed frustrated and annoyed; wanting more, faster and harder contact but not being allowed it. She'd never been very good at making George wait for what he wanted, such was her hunger for him and need for her own climax that she would give in and allow him to fuck her easily. She's determined to be better this time, so much so, that it will be tortuous for him, a punishment that doesn't leave him with cuts and bruises.

Maya's body is longing to be touched and she considers pushing a hand inside her knickers and feeling her slick wetness but knows that she won't want to stop if she does. She knows that sooner or later she will relent and when she does, she wants George to watch her.

The blindfold is removed and George is allowed to watch as Maya wriggles out of her black dress. She stands far enough away that she's out of reach. He stands compliantly still with wide eyes watching intently but with his hands behind his head, as instructed. She turns her back to him and reaches around to unclasp her bra, freeing her full breasts and hard, aching nipples. She bends forward unhurriedly, slipping her tights then her knickers over her hips, allowing them to fall to the floor and showing a glimpse of her wet, smooth lips.

Naked, she turns to face him and fixes his eyes with her as she cups her breasts in her hands and pinches her nipples hard between her fingers. She feels any residual nerves she may have had, fade when she watches his reaction to her, not speaking but clearly desperate to touch her and his cock as thick and hard as she's ever seen. She wants to feel his cock inside her, filling her up and pounding her pussy hard until she cums but making him wait means making herself wait for that. Instead she sits on the floor, back leaning on the wall in front of him with her knees bent so he can see her dripping wet pussy as she begins to touch herself.

She runs her hands up her legs from her ankles to the apex of her thighs, tantalisingly slowly, before slipping a finger into the cleft of her swollen pussy. She groans gently as her finger slides effortlessly through her wetness and brushes over her clit as George watches her hand at work on her body, a tension building in his shoulders and visible in his face as he fights to keep his hands behind his head. His cock is leaking pre-cum, which Maya wants to taste and his breathing is heavy.

Smiling to herself with satisfaction that this punishment is having the desired affect, she starts to masturbate fully using both hands, circling and rubbing her clit with one, fingering herself with the other. She breaks to pinch and tweak her nipples and struggles against the urge to close her eyes as she bucks her hips against her soaked fingers sliding in and out of her clenching pussy until she feels the familiar build of an orgasm approaching. She tells George to move so that he is lying on his back on the narrow, low bench which she'd earlier thought to be gym equipment.

His disappointment at being told he's not to touch her or his attention demanding cock still is clear but he's understood Maya's rules. He compliantly takes his position on the bench and Maya moves so she is standing over him, her knees either side of his head and her dripping pussy is inches from his face. Rather than asking him to lick her she continues to touch herself, plunging her fingers in and out of her sodden hole until she moans loudly and squirts over his face and into his waiting mouth. Orgasm roars through her leaving her shaky and panting but still George remains motionless, knowing that his solid cock is equally ready to spurt his cum everywhere and he doesn't have permission to do anything about it. Maya catches her breath and backs away from the bench.

"Consider yourself punished yet?"

"I feel very well punished. My back and my arse are killing me, this bench is making it worse and my cock is throbbing, it feels like it might burst. It hurts."

"That's good then. I think we're done with punishment and I really want your cock right now. Deal?"

"Deal".

"Then how about I bend over that bench and you let me have it?"

Not needing to be asked twice, George gets quickly to his feet and takes Maya in his arms, kissing her fiercely and thanking her for the punishment before she steps away and positions herself. She stands next to the bench, bending forward and bracing herself. She feels his hands sweeping over her naked flesh, his body pushed closely against her before he grips her hips and drives his cock inside her. He fucks her with every ounce of control he can muster to keep his pace slow to begin with but when she starts moaning and he feels her pussy gripping harder he doesn't hold back. He fucks her hard and fast until she cries out in intense orgasm and he follows her, filling her with cum that runs down her legs with her own juices.

"I fucking love you Princess, I don't know what I was thinking leaving you."

"Then you'd better not do it again."

12