Georgia and Darcy Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol finally gets her wish.
3.1k words
4.64
36.1k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,227 Followers

Note to readers: If you haven't read the previous two chapters, this may not make much sense. For those who have, I thank you and appreciate your time. Please leave me some feedback if you want to see more of these characters. Thanks.

*****

Her dress was all tulle, white lace and ruffles. She felt like a princess under her veil. Charles looked so handsome, she thought. The brown tuxedo brought out his almond eyes. His father, a minister, conducted the ceremony and she cried when Charles said, "I do." At the reception they slow danced to Roberta Flack and Carol felt the world could never be as perfect as that summer day in 1973.

In the hotel room she undressed for her husband. The very first time they would make love. She wanted the lights on, to not miss a moment as she gave him her virginity, Charles however insisted they went off. Not a big thing, she told herself. The sex would make up for it. Charles didn't enjoy her mouth on his penis and didn't even consider reciprocating the act. Her attempt to direct his fingers to her ass failed, recoiling in disgust at even the thought. She abandoned asking him to put his cock in there. In the end, she lay on her back and stared at the darkened ceiling as the man she'd pledged her life to, came inside her. It can only improve, she told herself. It can only improve.

* * * * *

William relinquished his mouth's hermetic grip on his mother's nipple and sat up when his brother entered the living room. He took the opportunity to remove his pants fully and take off his shirt. Carol stood up and went to her son. Her robe fully open and hanging loosely from her shoulders. Douglas again admired his mother's beauty. She was nearly 65 but had the body of a woman half her age. Of course she had stray grey hairs on her head and a few wrinkles on her face but Douglas marveled at her almost Madame Bathory-like ability to stave off the effects of time. He felt like the teenager he was more than twenty years prior, Seeing his mother in her prime through the bathroom keyhole. His cock had been hard before he entered the room and now as she approached he was almost bursting out of his pants.

"You don't know how happy this makes me darling." Carol hummed as she placed her hands on Doug's shoulders. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. A motherly kiss. Their faces stayed close and ever so slowly each turned until their mouths came together. Carol's tongue gingerly licked Doug's top lip. He felt the warmth of her breath, he smelled the pleasant juniper aroma of gin and the perfume on her neck. Her belly pressed against his cock and they kissed the way a mother and son rarely do.

* * * * *

Georgia walked along the hallway naked. Her feet making no sound on the long pile carpet. Darcy had told her he would only be a minute, leaving her alone in her bed. That had stretched out to ten and she was curious as to his whereabouts. Really she hoped she would find him on his computer. Catch him in the act of manipulating another of her images. She'd feign horror and as punishment force him to show her each and every picture he'd created. Maybe whilst sitting on his lap! She gigged to herself.

When she reached his room she stopped at the sound of his voice. "Come on, you've always wanted to see my cock!" For a moment Georgia thought he was talking to himself, possibly playing out some fantasy whilst looking at the computer screen but then he continued. "No, Mom doesn't know." He was on the phone, she realized. "First thing tomorrow morning, I'll tell her I'm going to the gym or something." It's a girl, she thought. He always softens his voice when he's speaking to a girl. And then came the words that broke her heart. "Oh I'm sure you can get me hard!"

* * * * *

William, now completely naked approached his mother from behind and pressed himself against her. His cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass and he moved his groin up and down the satin covered crevice, pre-cum dampening her robe. Carol begun undressing Douglas, first his suit jacket and then loosening his tie. Douglas didn't want to break the kiss now it had begun but eventually took a step back to finish the job his mother had started. Unbuttoning his shirt he wrenched it from his body and had his shoes and pants off in seconds. William's hands were now on his mother's breasts from behind as he kissed her neck.

Carol raised a hand and ran her fingers through William's hair. In the process she turned and broke the embrace. "Let me see my boys cocks." She purred while making her way to the couch, sitting back and spreading her legs. Douglas and William stood naked before her, dicks rigid. Their erections, the sincerest form of flattery on display for her eyes only. All for her. Pulling both legs up she revealed the glory of her cunt to her sons, glistening under the bright lights above. "Pull those cocks boys, jerk your cocks off for Mommy." She ordered and delighted in the sight of her son's masturbating before her. Douglas was bigger than she'd imagined, thicker and longer than William by at least an inch. William was completely shaven whereas Douglas although with shaven smooth balls, had a strip of light hair form his pubic bone to his navel. She couldn't decide which cock she thought more beautiful and called it a draw.

Lowering a hand to her pussy she ran her fingers up and down her dripping slit, then using her whole hand to smear her wetness around her entire vulva. Desiring to taste herself she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked the length of her fingers. "Can I taste you Mom?" Douglas pleaded. "You both can! Leaving her robe behind, Carol stood between her sons, her legs parted. As if reading her mind Douglas dropped to his knees before her and William did the same behind. With one hand she spread the upper labia of her pussy and the other she spread a cheek of her ass. "Dinner's ready boys!"

* * * * *

Georgia returned to her bed and pulled the covers over herself. I'm so stupid she thought, why would he want to be with me alone? It had been so hot though, the wrestle, the shower. All the teasing. Maybe he just needed to get me out of his system. Who was she, she wondered? The girl from the restaurant? When Darcy eventually came to her bed she pretended to be sleeping and he didn't attempt to wake her. Tears ran onto her pillow.

* * * * *

William couldn't believe what he was looking at. His mother's anus before his eyes. Level with his mouth. She was holding aside a cheek demanding he kiss it, taste it. The most intimate, private part of her body. He wouldn't waste any more time. One hand on his cock he used the other to part her left cheek, her ass now obscenely spread for his perusal. Leaning in, he first pressed his nose to her puckered hole and inhaled deeply the aroma he'd only had hints of from her underwear as a teen. I have to taste it, he thought and opened his mouth to encircle his mother's anus. His tongue flattened against her wrinkled skin and licked across the hole. His hand gripped his cock, already harder than he reasoned it could get. He heard his mother sigh as he attempted to poke his tongue inside her tight sphincter. She loosened her anus and his access was granted, allowing his tongue to dig deep inside her rectum, his mouth sealed to her butt.

Douglas kissed the insides of his mother's glistening parted thighs. Her shaved smooth pussy was literally dripping onto his face and he sucked at her moisture like a man dying of thirst. When his tongue slid between the folds of her labia he had to cease masturbating his own cock for fear the excitement would cause a premature ejaculation. Doug's chin bumped up against his brothers as he buried his tongue further into his mother as if seeking the womb from whence it originated.

Carol could hardly contain herself. She released hold of her ass and pussy and clutched her breasts, pinching and pulling on her engorged nipples. Never had she felt such pleasure. A tongue in her asshole and another in her cunt. Not just any tongues, the loving mouths of her adult sons. It was all too much, her climax was beginning. She began moving her pelvis back and forth upon her son's upturned faces. With their chins touching she found she could almost rest her weight on them, sliding her cunt and ass over nose, then mouth, mouth, then nose and back again. Their faces became a slip and slide, slick with her vaginal juice and saliva. A tongue would enter her anus and then her cunt and repeat. She became light headed with the exhilaration and her orgasm came with a wave relief. Her cunt stopped on Douglas' mouth and she reached down and pulled the back of his head into her. William took the opportunity to bury his tongue back inside her anus as a rush of fluid gushed forth from her vagina and into Douglas' mouth. Her asshole tightened around the tongue inside it and her legs became weak as Carol realized she had just cum in her son's mouth.

Douglas would give his wife oral regularly but never had she cum in his mouth. Not to this extent where he had to swallow the fluid. Carol lifted herself off William's tongue and Douglas' mouth and with a flushed red face looked down at him, he thought, almost apologetically. "Oh darling I'm sorry, I didn't know that would happen." She offered. "Sorry? What for? I loved it." Douglas pointed down to his erect penis. "Look how hard you've made me." Carol did look where he directed, she also noticed Williams hard cock, his hand still manipulating his organ. "Well, let mommy do something about them then."

William sat on his mother's satin robe on the couch. The material felt good beneath his ass, cold and silky. His cock stood erect and waiting as Carol climbed upon his lap. First sliding her greased pussy along his length she took hold of his shaft and guided the head to her opening. And then he was inside her. Deep inside. Further than her husband was ever able to penetrate, kissing her cervix.

Douglas watched from behind and waited until his brother was fully inside before acting. His mother's anus beckoned his attention, her hands reached behind, separating her ass cheeks wider, further emphasizing her need for more cock. If his mother was unsure whether she could accommodate his larger size (and anally), she didn't show it. He pressed the bulbous head of his member to her anus and gently pushed. Her lubricated sphincter opened and swallowed his glans, drawing him inside her, begging for further intrusion.

William could feel his brother's cock sliding against his own through his mother's vaginal wall. He grasped her breasts as she moaned her ecstasy at the double penetration. "Oh yesss. Boys, fuck me. Fuck my ass baby!" Carol ordered as Douglas began pumping his cock in and out of his mother's ass, filling her rectum with his nearly eight inches. Carol lifted one of William's hands from her breast and pulled two fingers into her mouth, sucking his digits like a third cock. He dropped his other hand to her cunt, tickling her clitoris. Douglas was quick to take hold of his mother's abandoned breasts, reaching around and squeezing the engorged nipples and kneading her flesh.

Carol could feel another orgasm approaching, pulling William's fingers out long enough to beg Douglas not to stop. He would keep it going all night if she ordered. The slapping of his groin against her ass echoed through the house and Carols scream when she came could be heard from the street. It was too much for William. "Mom I have to cum!" "Me too!" Douglas chimed in. "I want to see it, I want it on me boys!" Carol proclaimed.

Douglas pulled out of his mother's ass with a pop and Carol eased herself off William. She went to her knees beside the couch, her face turned upwards, "I think you know what I want." The brothers were quick to satisfy her. Douglas began to cum even before William was off the couch. Aiming his penis directly at his mother's face he unleashed jet after jet of thick cream from her forehead to her chin. Minimal pulls of his cock saw William emptying his balls in and around her mouth. Carol squealed in delight as her face was coated in her sons frosting. Taking hold of Douglas first she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and sucked out any excess sperm, then doing the same with William. She lifted both hands to her face and smeared the cum all over as she would a moisturizer and the boys agreed afterwards they'd never seen her look so lovely or as happy.

* * * * *

Darcy left the house early, writing a note indicating he would be at the gym and attaching it to the fridge. When the girl opened the door to him she was still yawning. "Only for you do I do this!" She remarked and welcomed him inside the tattoo parlor. "What, the tattoo?" Darcy replied. "No. Get up this early!"

* * * * *

Georgia took the note off the fridge, crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash. He'd lied, she thought. He was seeing someone else. It was so strange though. He'd been so loving, so eager to fuck. Another idea entered her mind, a faint glimmer of hope, maybe he was breaking up with someone. If that was the case, he'd be home soon to discover her unwashed, makeup smeared, she looked at the unflattering gown she wore. "Nuh Uh! If it is the end, I'm going down fighting." Georgia headed for the bathroom to prepare for his return.

* * * * *

Chrissie did all of Darcy's work. From the first small Celtic design on his shoulder to the mural of skulls, vines and symbols that now decorated both arms entirely. Her own body was a tapestry of color, piercings adorned her face. Her hair was dyed a vivid red. "Are you sure about this?" Darcy enthusiastically nodded his assurance. "Never more so." "I don't have to tell you, it's gonna hurt!" She warned. "It's worth it." "Ok, get yourself ready." Darcy took out his phone and opened the photo he had taken of his mother in the kitchen as she bent over. Her long legs, her denim skirt riding up over her ass. He zoomed the photo in, the white panties clinging tightly to her buttocks. His cock began to rise. "Alright, I'm good to go!"

* * * * *

It was just before noon when Darcy entered the house. Georgia was nowhere to be seen and he presumed she'd gone for a run. Good, he thought. I'll have to avoid her for a while anyway. Taking a can of coke from the fridge he made his way to his bedroom. Georgia sat at his desk, the computer on, displaying the manipulated photo she'd discovered of herself only two days before, standing pants-less in the kitchen.

Darcy stopped inside the doorway and took a moment to take in the scene. His mother had never looked so beautiful. Her hair was tied up tightly in a high ponytail, her eyes smokey, her lips bright red with lipstick. She wore the bridal lingerie she'd purchased the day before with white thigh high stockings and heels. It was then he noticed the image on the screen and his heart raced with nerves, his face flushed with embarrassment. "How long have you known?" He asked sheepishly. "A couple of days." "I'm sorry, I'll delete them. All of them." Darcy made a move towards the computer but Georgia stopped him. "Don't!" She placed a hand over his as he attempted to reach for the mouse. "I like them. It's flattering." Darcy looked down at his mother. More alluring than any image he'd created onscreen. Her cleavage heaved in the tight white corset, her stocking clad legs slightly parted. She lifted and hand and placed it against his crotch. Darcy reeled back at her unexpected touch.

To Georgia it was verification of her suspicions. "There's someone else isn't there?" Darcy looked confused. "What? No!" "Then why don't you want to?" "I can't!" Georgia looked confused. "I'll have to show you." Darcy began by taking off his shirt, revealing his bare chest and tattooed arms. He gingerly undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Standing naked before his lingerie clad mother his cock began to rise.

Georgia's mind began to process the wondrous sight before her eyes. Her sons cock looked red and swollen and seemed to glisten with what looked to be Vaseline. Her first thought was there was something wrong but as he hardened she realized the reason why it was in this state. The first letter sat beneath the underside of the head, below the eye of his cock. A "G" emblazoned in bold grey italic. The other letters trailed downwards towards his ball sack, the "A" at the base of his now fully erect penis. Her name, "GEORGIA" tattooed forever on her son's cock.

The tears that now flowed from Georgia were not out of sadness. "My god baby, what have you done?" "I did it for you. You have my name on your body, I wanted to show how much I love you as well." So many thoughts ran through Georgia's mind. The devotion it took, the dedication, the pain he must have gone through. The love he must have for her. She stood and went to him, careful as she pressed her body to his. "You don't hate it do you?" Georgia kissed Darcy lightly on the lips, leaving her mouth to his. "How long until it heals?" His lips touched hers as he answered. "A couple of days, why?" "Because I'm curious to know just how many letters I can swallow!"

End of Chapter 3

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,227 Followers