Georgia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up my dress and slipped it on then sat down, totally exhausted.

"Okay Georgia, everything is quite normal and I'm quite happy to prescribe the contraceptive pill for you. Read and follow the instructions on the box and phone me if you have any questions."

I took the prescription off him, slowly got to my feet and walked out.

The gentle breeze blowing up my dress made my pussy tingle and I came back to life. As I walked to the nearest pharmacy I got my phone out and text Charlotte: -

'Hi Char, jst Bin 2 d doctors 2 git put on d pill, You'll nevr gueS wot he did 2 me.'

'hi G, wot? r u ok?'

'he fingered me & mAd me cum.'

'wt? R U k.'

'no, I wnt more'

'Was it gd?'

'totally orsm.'

'I'm gna mAk an appointment. I wnt som of dat.'

I smiled to myself as I put my phone back into my bag and continued walking.

I had to walk passed a building site and heard someone wolf-whistle.

"Wow, that's the first time that I've had that; I guess that they like what they see." I thought as the smile came back to my face.

I didn't dare sit on the plastic seat in the pharmacy whilst I waited because I was sure that I would leave a wet patch if I did.

I got back home before daddy did and was a little disappointed when the doorbell rang shortly afterwards. I'd kept my dress on and it was only as I opened the door that I wished that I'd taken it off and greeted the caller the same way as I had the postman.

The young man stared at me for a second before handing the bags to me and saying,

"Food delivery; charge it to your account as usual?"

"Err yes I guess, thank you." I replied wondering who on earth had ordered whatever it was.

Then my brain kicked-in. Daddy must have ordered it to save cooking and judging by the comment daddy must use that company quite a bit.

I'd just put the foil containers in the oven when I heard the gravel crunching as daddy's car arrived.

My nipples got rock hard as I hugged daddy and felt his suit through the thin material of my dress again.

We talked a lot that evening, the relevant key points being: -

1. Daddy wanted to take me to his company's summer ball that Saturday. He admitted that he wanted to show me off. He didn't mean my body but as he talked I decided that I wanted people to see a lot of my body at that do.

When I told daddy that I'd have to go and buy a new dress he told me 2 things; firstly that it had to be a full length dress (another resolution broken already), and secondly that I should go to a seamstress that mummy used to go to. I promised to go and see her but I said that I didn't want some old fashioned dress.

Daddy surprised me by telling me that mummy used to wear some quite daring clothes at times.

2. That he had to go to America for a week before we go on holiday together. He asked me if I would be okay on my own. I got up and went over, hugged him again and again felt my nipples harden.

3. That he had organised a 'Transporter' for me whilst I was at home. I had to ask him what a 'Transporter' was.

He gave me a phone number to call whenever I needed a lift telling me that I could call anytime day or night.

I again got up and went to give him another hug. It was only when I stood up after hugging him that I noticed the big mirror that was behind me. I wondered if daddy had seen my image in the mirror when I'd bent over to hug him. If he had he'd have got a right eyeful of my bare butt and pussy. I felt my pussy get a little wet.

4. He told me that he had an early start the next day but we'd still be able to have breakfast together.

He didn't get another hug but I did tell him that I'd be fine.

That night I went to bed totally naked again. The weather was so warm that I slept on top of the covers.

12