Georgia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the top down so that my pussy was covered and said,

"No, I'm wearing this as a dress, it's long enough."

"Not when you're moving your arms up and down."

"Sorry daddy, I didn't mean to embarrass you; you're not upset with me are you?"

"I could never be upset with you Georgia, and no, you didn't embarrass me, I've seen you naked hundreds of times when you were little, you used to run around without any clothes on right up until you started school; and your 'new look' down there reminds me of when you were little."

"I'm glad that you're not upset." I replied then reached up to kiss him on his cheek. This time I didn't pull my top down when I backed away. For the rest of the evening I was bottomless with daddy. I caught him looking at me a couple of time but neither of us said anything.

Daddy told me what the itinerary was for the time up until we flew out to the yacht: -

Tomorrow (Saturday) - The Ball.

Sunday - Daddy leaving to go to America.

Next Friday - Daddy gets back.

Next Saturday - Fly off to Ibiza (where the boat has been for the last 3 summers).

I made a mental note then added my own things to it.

We spent the rest of the evening watching a couple of movies and I cuddled up to daddy on the sofa. His arm was round me but it never went onto my tits or my butt. I made up for that a bit when I put the DVDs into the machine. I bent at the waist presenting my bare butt and pussy to him. He must have seen me but he didn't say anything.

When I went to bed I again slept on the top of the bed, naked, and I left the door wide open. I knew that daddy would see me at least once because I'd asked him to wake me early because I had a lot of things to do before the ball.