Georgia Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and saw 3 big Navy (presumably) trucks and 1 smaller one. It had what I presumed to be a big walk-in fridge or freeze and men were unloading boxes of beer.

All the girls (all naked) were led into the barn and after a couple of minutes a man came and talk to us. While we were waiting I looked at the other girls. All looked to be no older that I am and all (that I could see) had shaved pussies. I was the smallest both in height and tit size, and 2 of the girls were unfortunate to have melons on their chests. Spanish was the only language I heard.

I didn't count them but I was sure that there were more than 20 naked girls there. I wondered where they had all come from.

The man told us that we were there to have fun and to help ourselves to the beer. There were a number of side shows being setup and we were expected to visit every one and participate in all the activities. As for a powder room, there weren't any but outside there were plenty of places to have a piss and there was a hosepipe if we got dirty.

After that he said that he hoped we enjoyed the party and then told the, what looked like more than 100 guys, to have fun.

The guys just moved in and I lost sight of most of the girls. One man came up to me, said hello then got his hard cock out then lifted me up by my butt. Then he slid me down his body until I felt his cock on my pussy. He waggled my butt about until the tip of his cock found my hole then he lowered me down.

He only managed to lift me up and lower me down 4 times before I felt him shooting his load into me. When I felt him start to go soft he lifted me up and off him then apologised to me,

"Sorry about that; it's just that I haven't cum for months and I just had to empty my balls. Oh sorry, do you speak English?"

"Yes; that's okay; I couldn't survive for a day without cumming."

"Wow; would you like a beer?"

"Okay, yes please."

The man turned and left to go (presumably) and get me a beer, but I never saw him again.

I think that there were a lot of guys there with full balls because everyone around me seemed to be fucking and it wasn't long before another man bent me over and fucked me from behind without even saying hello.

I was fucked a third time before I actually managed to cum. I think that most of the guys must have had a short fuse caused by their long trip at sea.

Anyway, things started to quieten down a bit and things got a bit more organised. There were guys trying (and succeeding) to get girls to take part in the games (not sure that that is the right name for them) that they were organising.

The first game that I took part in was a bottle race. When the guy asked me I didn't know what was involved. Mind you, once he explained it I was happy to have a go.

He explained that each girl had to carry a bottle from one side of the barn, to the other, and back. Times taken would be recorded and a winner would be announced at the end of the night. He didn't say if there was a prize. Then came the 'interesting' part, we couldn't use our hands or our mouths.

I instantly guessed how we were supposed to do it, but the guy had to explain it to one girl who's English wasn't that good. I translated for her.

I wasn't expecting to do well as I'd just had 3 guys shoot their loads up my hole and it was still dripping out; but there again, the other 2 girls were in the same position.

I lowered myself onto the bottle and on the whistle; I stood up and set off walking and squeezing my pussy muscles. I got about 3 metres before the bottle slid out and I had to stand it on the floor and start again.

I surprised myself and got back first.

When the guy recorded my name and time he asked me for my name. When I told him Lolita, he stepped back, looked me up and down and said,

"You're not THAT Lolita are you? The one that Randy's team have been bragging about."

"Maybe." I replied.

"They carried you, dressed like that, through half of the town?"

"I wouldn't say half of the town, but yes."

"And they all fucked you on the beach?"

"Not on the beach, in the sea, no one could see what we were doing."

"Bloody hell, I wish we were staying longer; I would have carried you round the whole town and I'd have fucked you in the town square in the middle of the day."

"That would have been nice."

I wandered off and saw some guys standing around cheering at something. When I pushed my way to the front I saw 2 girls fighting on a tarpaulin that looked to be covered in some sort of oil.

When I say fighting, it wasn't the viscous fighting like I'd seen a couple of times at school; it was more friendly; less fists. What's more, when one girl got her face near the other girl's pussy she started licking it. I guessed that it was wresting.

For a couple of seconds I thought about having a go but then decided against it With me being so small I would get easily beaten and maybe hurt. Okay, I fancied the pussy eating but not the rest.

Next I came to a big sheet hanging from the roof. It was a sort of curtain for what was going on behind it. There were 2 men pushing their crotches right up to little holes in the sheet. When I got closer I saw a sight saying 'Which Hole Will You Get?"

"'Which Hole' for what?" I thought.

When I looked behind the sheet I saw 2 girls, one sucking the cock of one of the guys; and the other girl getting fucked doggy style. One of the sailors told me that it was a Glory Hole and asked me if I wanted a go.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Okay, come with me and decide which hole you want it in."

"Want what in?"

"The cock that will appear through that hole just as soon as I've found an eager sailor."

"Now I understand."

I backed my butt up to the hole and waited.

Within a minute a cock was poking at my pussy and I waggled my butt to get it lined -up with my hole then pushed back.

A couple of minutes later I got another load of man cum deep in my pussy. When he pulled out I stuck my head around the curtain to try to see who the cock belonged to but I was too late. There were men stood there but nothing to indicate who the cock had belonged to.

By that time I'd quite a few loads of man cum deposited in my pussy. Okay, most of it had run out but I fancied getting cleaned up, inside and out so I went looking for that hosepipe that was mentioned when we arrived.

When I got outside I saw 1 girl squatting down and peeing and another standing peeing with her legs spread wide and her hips thrust forwards.

I fancied a go at that and found that it's quite easy - when you're not wearing anything. After that I joined the short queue for the hosepipe and watched 2 girls wash their pussies and legs. Both had 2 quick blasts of the hosepipe up their pussies and squirted the water out.

I did the same.

I re-entered the barn at the other end and saw quite a few bales of hay and there were guys sitting on them, drinking and watching what was going on. I thought about the club and Lapdancing and decided to go and practice my skills.

Only with these guys there was no thong in the way and no rules saying that the girl couldn't ride a guy's cock. I took advantage of the lack of rules and fucked 3 guys while there mates were sat next to them. When I was fucking them I asked them to rub my clit. They obliged and I orgasmed on each of them. What's more I remembered to shout 'Priapus'.

Another 'interesting' game that they had was to get a girl to lie on her back on a table with her legs up in the air and spread wide. The challenge to the guys was to make the girl orgasm as quickly as they could using any method that they wanted. There was a Navy Medic guy stood next to the girl and it was his job to declare when the girl reached her climax; and if it was a fake orgasm or not.

The times that it took for the girl to cum were being recorded.

The next game was similar to the above one but the girl had to NOT cum for as long as she could. Again there was a Medic standing there to decide when the girl orgasmed.

I had a go on both but didn't hang around to see how well I did.

Shortly after that I found a sailor sitting on a chair by a table. On the table was a sign saying, 'Get your Shave here.'

I smiled at the man and said,

"Business not too good tonight then?"

"Oh thank God; a girl that speaks English. No, all you girls shave yourselves these days. I can't even find any female sailors who want a shave."

"So you're the ships Barber then?"

"Yes."

"Tell you what; I haven't had a shave for over a month but you can shave me if you want."

"Good, thank you; I was starting to think that I might lose my touch. Up on the table girl. So what's your name?"

"Lolita."

"THE Lolita; Randy's Lolita, you're famous on the carrier you know."

"It was nothing, just a bit of harmless fun."

"That's not how Randy tells it. Spread those legs for me Lolita."

I did and the Barber had a good look at my pussy.

"Not that I'm complaining, but there's nothing to shave off. You say you haven't shaved for a month; you lucky girl."

There was a short pause then he continied,

"Called Lolita, tiny waif of a girl and no sign of any pubic hair and you say that you haven't shaved for a month; I'm starting to think that maybe you shouldn't be here."

"No; it's a long story but I swear to you that I am 18 years old."

"Okay, I'll take your word for it Lolita."

"You can still shave me can't you?"

"I can and I will".

"I want a proper all over shave and don't hold back?"

And he did. What's more he made me cum twice. Once when he was shaving me from the front and the other time when he got me to raise and spread my legs as far as they would go.

After he'd made me cum the second time, and whilst my legs were still up in the air, he dropped his trousers and fucked me to a third orgasm.

When I had returned to normal he told me that he had seen one girl with a big bush earlier but he'd walked around a couple of times and not found her again. I promised to bring her over to him if I saw her.

Not far from the barber was another guy sat with a wooden plank in front of him. Along the plank were 6 wooden cocks ranging in size from what I imaging a young teen boy's cock would look like to one that looked about the size on the drawing of Priapus.

I smiled and said 'Priapus' a couple of times but all my body did was make my pussy tingle a little.

I went up to the man and asked him what was going on and he asked me if I'd like to see how many of the cocks I could get inside me starting with the smallest one.

I straddled the plank and impaled myself on the first cock; then on the second one, then the third one. The fourth one was bigger than the cocks on the guys that the club uses but I managed to get all the way down

The fifth one was a struggle, a real struggle. It hurt like hell and I gave up with it only about half way in me.

The guy took my name and thanked me for trying.

A bit further around the barn I saw a group of men standing around a girl who was flat in her back. I wondered what was going on so I walked over. As I got closer I saw that all of the men were wanking; then I saw some of them shoot their load all over the girl.

"What's going on here?" I asked the nearest sailor.

"A Bukkaki."

"I've heard of those."

"Want to have a go; there's no shortage of men here."

"Yeah, why not. A girl's got to experience everything that she can as soon as she can right?"

"Too right little lady. You just stay there while I go and round up a few volunteers."

It didn't take him long to return with about 9 or 10 guys. I was told to lie on my back and spread my legs. Before long man cum was dropping down onto me from my head to my pussy. That which landed on my face I tried to lick off and I used my finger to scoop other blobs of it.

I hadn't realised before, but all men's cum taste slightly different. I wondered if it was something to do with that they ate.

It was time to find the hosepipe again and I noticed that there were signs in the sky that dawn was going to break soon.

Back inside I bumped into Randy. He welcomed me like a long lost friend, picking me up and giving me a big hug.

"So how are you doing Lolita? Fucked every man in here yet?"

"Working on it; when are you available?"

"Right now darling; how do you want it?"

"It was good in the sea last time."

"A little difficult at the moment; how about me carrying you around with my cock inside you?"

"You're going to have to explain that to me."

Randy went and got a chair then lifted me up onto it. Then he came up behind me and poked his cock around my butt and pussy until his cock found its target. Once inside me he put his arms around me and lifted me up off the chair.

Then he walked around with me mostly supported by his cock.

"This is different." I thought as sailors looked at us and smiled.

At the other end of the barn Randy stood me on a bale of hay and withdrew his cock.

"That was fun." I said as I turned to face him, "but can you fuck me properly please?"

"My pleasure Lolita." Randy replied then sat beside me and pulled me down onto his cock.

Shortly after Randy had cum inside me I asked him where he'd got all the girls from.

"Easy, we just phoned round all the sex clubs, strip joints and lap-dancing bars. We could have easily had twice the number of girls. I guess that they all wanted a sample of US Navy cocks."

I reached for Randy's cock and gave it a little squeeze.

"They are quite nice." I said.

We heard a very loud whistle and then someone shouting that the party was coming to an end but before that, there were a few prizes to give out.

The man read out each game / challenge winner and the winning girl went and got her prize.

"What are they getting Randy?" I asked.

"It's only a hundred bucks; just a small token of our appreciation, but I'm sure that they came here for the cocks and not the chance to win some money."

"I did."

Prize giving over, me not winning anything (didn't bother me in the least), the man thanked everyone for cumming (and he spelt the word); he told the sailors that they had 30 minutes to get everything packed up and be on the road; and the girls that their cars awaited them.

Sailors started packing things up and taking them out to the trucks and all us girls headed over to the waiting Limos. I kissed Randy goodbye and squeezed his cock again.

The journey to Ibiza town was much quieter than the outward journey had been with no one talking. When we got to the outskirts of the town I watched a couple of girls get out and walk away, still totally naked, as if they often walked home at dawn like that. I wondered if they did.

Then it was my turn to get out and I have to admit that I too thought nothing of being totally naked on a main road in the day light. Maybe the night's adventure had destroyed some of my nervousness about being naked in public.

I smiled at a couple of elderly Spanish gentlemen who I saw as I walked back to the boat where I had a shower then crashed on my bed.

12