Georgia Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tasted good but that was only the starter. Slowly, and I was glad it was slowly because of its size; the cock entered my throat. I had a vision of my neck bulging out like a snake that had swallowed a whole animal.

Thankfully, the man kept withdrawing to let me breath and to allow my throat to get used to what it was slowly taking. I felt like I was trying to swallow the tennis ball that I had in my hand.

After about the fifth entry, I felt the guy's balls hit me in the eyes. He was in; I'd managed to take all of that huge cock. I felt proud of myself.

Then he started properly fucking my throat.

Fucking hell; it never felt like that when James was fucking my throat back in England. This guy seemed to know just how long he could keep his cock blocking my throat before I started to panic.

But that didn't stop all sorts of bodily fluid coming out of my mouth and nose as he went in and out.

Just when he seemed to be getting into a rhythm fucking my throat, something touched my clit. Try gasping when your throat is stuffed full.

It took a couple of seconds for me to realise that it was a magic wand that was being used on my pussy. How the hell did Diego expect me to cope with that?

I tried lifting my butt up to get the wand to slide down, away from my clit but that didn't work; the wand came up with my clit.

I could feel an orgasm building and I was on the verge of panicking.

"Get a grip girl." I thought. "They aren't going let me die. Suck it up girl (no pun intended). You can do this."

Now I don't know if any of the girl readers of this story have any experience of having a cock down your throat whilst you are having an orgasm, but I certainly found it to be both a wonderful and a terrifying experience. Talk about multi-tasking.

Somehow I managed to overcome my fear and that orgasm was wonderful. Just after I reached my peak I felt the man cum in my throat and that sort of enhanced the pleasure.

Just as I thought things were coming to an end, the soft cock withdrew and a hard one took its place.

"Where did that come from?" I thought; "I only saw 3 men earlier."

My watering eyes were closed because of my bodily fluid that were coming out of my nose and my mouth each time that the cock went in and out so I couldn't try to identify the cock.

The wand was still driving me crazy as the second cock got into a rhythm.

My orgasm arrived before the cock; in fact my third was on its way when I felt the warm seed go down the last bit of my throat.

Not happy with just 2 men fucking our throats, Diego had organised a third one for each of us. All the time the wand was giving me orgasm after orgasm.

I hate to admit it but I was glad when the third guy had shot his load into my stomach; I was totally knackered and my face and hair were a terrible mess. I was so pleased when I heard the curtains close.

Some men came and untied us and started clearing things away. My table was the last to go because I'd just been lying there trying to find the energy to get up. Two men were stood over me waiting for me to get up. One asked me if I was okay. I took the hint and got up and off the table.

The other girls and the guys had all gone by the time that I got to the changing room and I had a peaceful shower, washing my hair 3 times.

When I went out to the bar, the barman gave me a whiskey telling me that my throat would need it. When I tried to thank him I just made a croaking noise. He smiled at me and told me that it would get better soon.

Telling the taxi driver where to take me was a challenge but I finally made it back to the marina.

When I went down to my cabin I was surprised to see Kate and Zoe on top of my bed. Both were naked and both were asleep. I guessed that they were trying to piss-off their father.

I quietly got ready for bed then gently lifted both of their right hands and put them on their pussies; then lay beside Zoe, cupped my own pussy and went to sleep.

It was the middle of the morning when I woke up to the sound of Kate shouting,

"Georgia, Georgia, you'll never guess what just happened?"

"Go on." I replied as I wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

Kate then went on to tell me that they had got back to their boat about an hour ago and told their father that we'd just got back from a night at a club then they'd gone on to a party and were just getting back. They'd been and borrowed some of my clothes and had put them back on before they woke up that morning so they were wearing them when they got back to their boat.

Both their mother and father had been really annoyed and their father told them that he was going to punish them right there and then. Of course their mother had suddenly decided that she had to go to the shops.

After giving them a lecture about going out wearing clothes that didn't even cover their genitals, and displaying their breasts for all the world to see; he'd told them to take their clothes off ready for their punishment.

He spanked and fingered Kate the same as he had before then he did the same to Zoe. But, instead of telling her to get up and go on the walks, he'd pulled her down the table then got his cock out and fucked her.

Zoe interrupted Kate's account of the event saying that he had fucked her really hard, like a man who hadn't had sex for years.

Kate took over again and told me that after her father had cum in Zoe he'd put his cock away and turned to Kate and told her that she'd get the same the next day.

"Wow." I said, "So he finally did it. You're out on the walk of shame again are you?"

"Yes." Kate replied.

"You were right Georgia; he only needed pushing that little bit further. Thank you."

"So you told him that I was with you did you?"

"Yes." Kate replied. "Sorry."

"Don't be; so you're going to get fucked tomorrow morning Kate. I guess that I'd better come over the day after and apologise to him."

"But he might fuck you." Kate said with a worried tone.

"I certainly hope so."

"Slut." Zoe jokingly said.

"Yep." I replied.

"So what are you doing today girls?"

"When we finish our walks daddy is taking us out on the boat; to some beach just up the coast."

"That will be nice. I presume that you 2 will stay naked as long as he'll let you."

"I presume that he'll want us to put our bikinis on if we go ashore." Kate said.

"Maybe we can convince him that sending us ashore naked will be a very humiliating punishment for us." Zoe said.

"Hmm, we've got plenty of time to work out exactly what to say to him haven't we sis?" Kate said, and they both giggled.

"Sorry Georgia, we've got to go." Zoe said, "We'll drop your clothes off when we get a chance."

"That's okay, no hurry, I've got a wardrobe full of just as revealing clothes."

The girls left and I thought about how well my little blackmailing had gone.

By then I was wide awake and whilst I was in the shower I realised that I had been talking to Kate and Zoe normally; my throat had gone back to normal after its punishment the night before.

I saw Sebastian on the way to the café (me still naked) and he told me that a box had arrived for me. I told him that I'd come along to the office after I'd had some breakfast.

Sebastian was on his own when I got to the office, still as naked as the day I was born.

"So how come you are naked all the time Georgia? Your father isn't punishing you is he?"

"No he isn't even here. I have no idea what part of the world he is in at the moment. No, it's my fault that Kate and Zoe are being punished so I think that it's only fair that I get punished as well."

"I was going to say that it was very nice of you to support them but I know that you like being like you are."

"Yes I do, it's so much nicer that having to bother with clothes. So Sebastian, did you like the photographs that you took of me and my friends?"

"Oh yes, you all are very beautiful."

"Have you shown them to your friends?"

"Si, they like them too."

"I bet that your friends would like to see the real thing Sebastian."

"Si, I am sure that they would."

"Maybe you could arrange for me to meet some of them sometime, maybe go somewhere, maybe a nice beach where tourists don't go."

"Si, they would like that. Would your friends be coming?"

"I don't know, you would have to ask them but maybe just you and 2 of your friends could go somewhere with me first? Do you think that you could arrange that, as a service for a marina customer?"

"Si, I'm sure that I can arrange that; it may take a day or two, this is the busy season and everyone works."

"I'll leave that with you Sebastian; now, you said that you had a box for me."

"Si, but it is a little heavy, maybe I could bring it over to you?"

"Sure, when were you thinking of bringing it? I want to make sure that I'm there."

"I could lock up and bring it right now."

"That works for me."

As soon as I saw the box I just knew what it was and I did my best to hurry Sebastian to get it to the boat. As soon as he put it on the deck I ripped it open.

Yes, my sybian had arrived, complete with a few optional extras that I had ordered.

As I dragged it over to the middle of the deck I looked up at Sebastian and saw him grinning and shaking his head sideways.

"What? Can't a girl have some fun?"

"Of course you can but I wouldn't have thought you would need one of those; not with all these willing young men in Ibiza."

"Men aren't always available when you need them, and with this you don't have to tell them to go away when you've finished with them."

"True, harsh but true."

"Can you help me set it up please Sebastian; I'll make it worth your while."

He did and I did; but before he fucked me he helped me go through all the bits and did what was necessary to get it working.

"Do you want the extension on the dildo Georgia?"

I looked at it, it was huge.

"Not at the moment, I'll get used to it as it is first."

Sebastian had plugged it into the power socket and I grabbed the control. I switched it on, smiled and said,

"Nice." I said and got down onto my knees and hovered my pussy over the vibrating dildo.

I switched it off then impaled myself on it with a sigh of satisfaction. Passing the control to Sebastian I said,

"Do you want to control my first ride?"

And he did. I rode it through one orgasm and into the next one with Sebastian adjusting the speed of the machine.

Second orgasm subsiding I put my hand out for the control and when I had it I switched it off and just stayed there for a few seconds.

Getting to my feet I said,

"Okay Sebastian, time for the real thing; where do you want me."

"On your hands and knees; I fancy taking you el perrito style."

It didn't take long for me to cum again but it took Sebastian a bit longer, I guess that he's getting used to seeing me naked and fucking me.

After he'd cum inside me he said that he had to get back to the office. I got back to my new toy and experimented with all the settings and attachments. I could see that it was going to be my second favourite toy after my egg. The only thing that I wasn't happy about it was that it wasn't very portable so there was little chance of people watching me use it.

By that time it was early afternoon but not too late to go to the beach so I quickly packed my shoulder bag, put new batteries into my egg, pushed it up my hole, put my totally see-through dress on and went for a taxi.

I rushed into the bus station to get a ticket not even looking to see if anyone was looking at me.

I was lucky in that a bus to Salines was on the stand and people were getting on it. I joined the queue and held my bag to my stomach because the driver was an old man.

I had to stand again, but this time I was between an old lady and a girl who looked to be 3 or 4 years younger than me. I chose to stand with my butt to the old lady. It wasn't long before the girl realised that my dress was totally see-through and I watched her jaw drop and her eyes open wide when she saw my slit. Because I was standing with my feet apart to help me balance, I wondered if she could see my clit sticking out as well.

She stared for a while then I saw her head lift so I turned mine a little, but kept her head in my peripheral vision. I saw her smile as she saw my tits, probably because hers were bigger than mine.

After a few seconds her head lowered and turned to the girl she was sat next to. She was of a similar age and the girl who had already seen my slit and tits whispered something to her.

Her eyes instantly went to my slit then after a few seconds, up to my tits.

Then they whispered some more before 4 eyes returned to my slit and stayed there.

I wanted to put on a little show for them so I reached into my bag and turned the egg up to full blast. My pussy twitched and I saw both heads go back in surprise.

To help my orgasm come a little quicker I clenched then released my pussy muscles over and over again, knowing that the girls would be able to see some of the movement. I confirmed that when I saw one of the girl's jaw drop.

I was happy and getting happier by the second.

When the orgasm arrived I clenched and released every muscle in my lower abdomen that I could, and pushed my pubic bone as far forwards as I could.

The girl's faces were amazing. Anyone would think that they'd never had an orgasm before.

For about 90 percent of that journey those 4 eyes were on my body as I managed to cum 3 times before the bus pulled off the road at the end of its journey.

I was off the bus before those girls and I went to get a bottle of cola. When I came out and crossed the road to go down onto the beach I saw the 2 girls standing with what, presumably, were their parents.

They saw me and they watched as I stopped at the top of the slope down to the beach, took my dress and shoes off and turned the egg off. I turned and looked at them one last time before continuing down onto the beach. The girls were still looking at me so I waved at them.

This time when I got through the clothed area I didn't wait long before stopping and spreading my towel. I couldn't have been more that 20 metres from the end of the clothed area and the café. I was getting braver.

I spread my towel close to the water's edge and got on my hands and knees to arrange my belongings, I didn't look but if anyone was behind me they would have had a great view.

Satisfied, I got to my feet and covered myself with sunblock then lay on my back, up on my elbows and feet wide apart. My excuse for the last bit was that I'd noticed that my inner thighs and pussy weren't getting as tanned as the rest of my body.

For a while I watched the people walking along the water's edge to see which of them looked my way and stared at my pussy. Surprisingly, I counted just as many women as men.

Then I straightened my elbows and closed my eyes.

I did doze off, but not for long; then I got back onto my hands and knees and went into my bag and turned my egg back on; to full blast.

After finishing the last of the cola I lay on my stomach, again with my legs spread wide; and waited.

I'm guessing that it was 5 minutes before the orgasm arrived. I said, "Priapus" but there was no one to hear me. My body jerked about but was limited in how far it could go because I was flat on my stomach.

Then I relaxed again.

Five Minutes later, another orgasm arrived and I again said, "Priapus".

After that I got back onto my hands and knees and turned my egg right down. I turned and sat on my butt for a while, looking out to sea and the yachts that were moored in the bay; and watching the walkers.

I was starting to feel a little restless and decided to do some exercises so I did a lot of the very pussy exposing exercises that I do in the gym and did with Kate and Zoe on that same beach. I say the same beach but the last time we were at the back of the beach, this time I was doing it on the wet sand at the water's edge.

As you can imagine a little naked girl doing handstands and doing the standing splits caused most of the people walking by to either go around me, or stop and watch me.

I preferred the latter group, and by the time I finished I must have had over half a dozen people, including the 2 girls from the bus, watching me.

When I stopped I just stood there as the people resumed their journeys. When the 2 girls got to where I was stood I said,

"Hi, remember me from the bus?"

"Yes." One of them said. "How could I forget you when your pussy was so close to my face that I could see the spasms as you orgasmed. You were cumming weren't you?

"Going for a wander are you? I'm Georgia by the way; and yes, I was cumming."

"Err yes, I'm Lucy and this is Harper."

"Hi Georgia."

"Mind if I walk with you."

"No, I guess not."

I looked over to my towel and remembered that I had remembered to bury my purse in the sand under my towel so I turned and we started walking towards the nude end of the beach.

After the regular boring sort of questions I said,

"So you were going to wander up here to have a look at the naked men were you?"

"Yeah, why not?

"You want to see what you've got to look forwards to."

"Something like that."

"Your parents won't mind you coming up here then?"

"Didn't tell them; we just told them that we were going for a walk."

"So you're a nudist then Georgia?"

"Never really thought about it but I guess that I am."

"You don't mind people seeing you down there?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy, after seeing that display there's no way that Georgia can mind people seeing her naked." Harper said.

"No, I don't mind, in fact it turns me on knowing that men are looking at something they can't have." I replied.

"So are you a lesbian then Georgia?" Lucy asked.

"Definitely not, but I guess that I'm bi, I like girls as well."

"So girls, now that we're in amongst the naked people are you going to take those bikinis off? Not that they cover much anyway."

"I don't think so." Lucy replied.

"A few too many people for you are there?"

"Yes." Harper replied.

"So you'd take them off if we were somewhere more private?"

"Probably." Lucy said.

"How about a walk in the woods with no one around; or a little beach with no one else there?"

"I think that I could do that." Lucy said,

"Yeah." Harper said.

"How about we keep walking up and along that path?" I asked as we got through the crowd of people?"

"Okay, but we can't be too long; out parents will be worried." Lucy said.

"No they won't; they'll only worry if we're not there to get the bus back to Ibiza." Harper said.

After a while we got to a place where we could look down on a nice little beach, and by the looks of it, the couple that were there were just packing up to leave.

"Hang on a minute girls." I said; "let's go down there."

They agreed and by the time we got down there the couple were climbing up to the path. Standing on the sand with my feet in the sea, I said,

Look all around; not a soul in sight and all we can hear is the sea. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, I wish that daddy would bring us to a place like this instead of those crowded beaches." Harper said. "It's beautiful."

"How about a swim?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?"

"How about a naked swim?" I asked.

"I don't know." Lucy said, as Harper was already freeing her, what looked like B cup tits.

"Oh go on." Lucy said after looking around and seeing no one.

Two bald pussy's followed me into the sea and out to where we couldn't touch the bottom.

"Feel that water rushing passed you nipples and pussy." I said; "Isn't that nice?"

"Yes, it is." Harper said.

Just then the egg got the better of me and I rolled onto my back and floated my way through the orgasm.

"Are you okay Georgia? Your face looked like Lucy's when she's cumming."