Georgia Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to wear it the next time that I go to the beach and watch the people around me."

I paused for a couple of seconds then continued,

"I wonder how the Chinese worked out just how much of a shock a girl can take. I can just imagine some poor girl tied spread-eagled to a table with a metal probe in her pussy and some scientists gradually increasing the voltage and duration until it kills her and then saying 'Oops, bring on another girl please'."

"It didn't make you cum did it Georgia?" Zoe asked.

"Not this time, but combine it with the vibrator part and it has before. Maybe with the control turned up further it will."

I was just thinking about asking Zoe to turn the knob one more time when she did. My body reacted instantly in the same way as it had before, and I screamed as well. But this time the shock lasted longer and my body's reactions lasted longer.

When the shock stopped the throbbing in my pussy and tits kept going for a lot longer than it had from the first shock.

"I think that there's a third click that you can turn the knob to." I said, and again Zoe zapped me.

I screamed again and my body reacted the same way except that the accumulation of zaps was enough to make me cum; and I did. Well I did after I'd screamed. My body went rigid then when the zap stopped I was in a full blown orgasm. I jerked about so much that I slid onto the floor and Kate later told me that my eyes had rolled back into my head.

Kate also told me that if I'd kept going like that for much longer she was thinking about calling 999 or 911 or whatever it is in Spain.

When I was able I said,

"Wow! I love these mind-blowing orgasms." Then I got up and sat on the seat again.

"So who wants to be next?" I asked.

"Not me." Kate said.

"Wimp; I'll do it." Zoe said.

Zoe got her control and put it on the seat beside her.

"I don't want to drop it on the floor if it surprises me too much."

She said then turned the electric shock button clockwise one click.

She screamed and her body went rigid and she nearly slid off the seat.

When it stopped one hand went to her pussy and the other to her tits.

"Fucking hell; that was, that was fucking amazing. The shock went from my pussy to my nipples. Look at them, they're rock hard and they're throbbing like hell."

"And that's from just one shock; think what it will be like when it's on constantly or you get a dozen random bursts all within a few minutes."

"That would kill me." Zoe replied. "Right, your turn Kate; or do you want me to turn that knob for you?"

"No, I'll do it; just give me a minute to compose myself."

"Do you want a stiff drink before you do it?" I asked.

"No, it's too early for that. Right, here goes."

One scream and a few swear words later Kate was grinning from ear to ear. I wasn't sure if she'd enjoyed it that much or because she'd found the courage to do it.

"That was awesome." Kate said. "Can I do it again?"

"You don't have to ask Kate, but hang on, how about we have a little competition; how about we do it again but go round in a circle and keep going round until one of us doesn't do it because they've had enough.

One round with the shocks set to 1 click; then a round with them set to 2 clicks and finally, a round with them set to 3 clicks. We do ourselves for the first click then hand our control to someone else for the second click; then the third person for the third clicks. That'll sort the men from the boys."

"I think that I'd rather be fucked by a man." Kate said.

"Come on wimp." Zoe said; "more self-confidence, you can do it."

"Zoe is right Kate; you can do it. Right; who's going first?"

"I will." Zoe said and immediately gave herself the shock.

Her reaction was the same as before and when she was over it she looked at Kate who immediately shocked herself. Her reaction was the same as before and she had a grin on her face when it was over.

I looked at both girls and did it. Fortunately, maybe not, my scream and body movements were all that I got; maybe I'd cum with 2 clicks.

Round one over, we passed our control anti-clockwise.

Zoe's scream was louder and her body movements were more pronounced and lasted longer when I zapped her at 2 clicks.

"Fucking hell!" Was all that she managed to say.

Kate's response to Zoe's zap was very similar to Zoe's.

My response to Kate's 2 click zap was surprisingly similar. I had expected for it to trigger an orgasm but it didn't.

In the third and final round, both Zoe and Kate orgasmed as soon as the even longer and stronger shock hit them. I eagerly waited for Kate to zap me and when she did it was like my last shock from my egg was a mini version of what I got then plus an orgasm. When it was over my nipples and clit were still throbbing.

In fact, they were still throbbing 2 hours later.

I wondered if it was possible to get the egg to give me a fourth level of shock.

"No winners or losers in that competition." Zoe said after about 10 minutes of us doing nothing.

"Oh I don't know, I thing that we were all winners." I replied.

"Yeah." Kate said; "That was fun."

"So," I said, "what have you 2 got planned for this afternoon? How about a trip to the beach? I can lend you some of my new totally see-through clothes and we can have another round, or 3, of electric shocks."

"I'm not sure about just wearing something that's totally see-through; but apart from that I'm game." Kate said.

"Stop being a wimp sis; come on, let's go and get our things."

Just as they were leaving the boat my phone rang.

"Hola, is that Lolita?"

"Si."

It was Valeria asking if I could meet Alejandro the following evening. We arranged to meet at a particular café at 8 o'clock.

When I terminated the call I had mixed feelings. I really fancied being in another porno video but I was nervous in case they wanted me to do something that I wouldn't be happy with.

I promised myself that I'd practice my negotiating skills to ensure that I would be happy.

I was down in my cabin getting ready when Kate and Zoe returned and 20 minutes later 3 girls wearing totally see-through clothes left the marina to get a taxi to the bus station.

"Remember sis," Zoe said, "we wear see-through clothes every day and it's totally acceptable; so just act naturally."

"Yeah right." A nervous Kate replied.

We marched straight up to the ticket office, I bought our tickets then we went outside to wait for the bus.

As we waited for the Bus I asked Zoe how red my butt was and if there was any marks that wouldn't disappear soon. She looked then told me that I had nothing to worry about, that it was only slightly worse than Kates.

We all held our bags in our fronts as we gave our tickets to the old bus driver, not wanting to risk him seeing our slits and refusing to take us.

We all had to stand in the aisle, both Kate and Zoe being able to stand facing forward and holding one of the ceiling hand straps; but with me not being able to reach that far up I had to stand sideways with the people on the seat either side of me being able to see through my skirt and top.

I haven't a clue whether or not the girl behind me looked at my butt, but the thirty something man in front of me looked. He was a tall man and when he turned his head towards me his head was right in front of my tits and he only had to look down a bit to see my slit. For most of the journey, his head was facing me. I wished that the control for my egg had been in my bag instead of Zoe's.

Zoe had been behind me getting on to the bus so she could look down at me and the man. About half way to Salines she bent down and whispered,

"Priapus."

The man watched me have an orgasm although I doubt that he realised what was happening.

Once over, I looked up at Zoe, smiled and mouthed the word 'again'.

She did. Twice more before we got to Salines.

As we walked across the road and down the slope to the beach Kate said that she hadn't noticed anyone looking at us or saying anything about our see-through clothes with nothing underneath.

"You've just got to be confident and act like you're wearing a burka or something like that and people just ignore you; apart from the odd one or two who'd you'd like to flash your goodies at anyway." I said.

"Yeah, it certainly looks that way Georgia." Kate replied.

As soon as we got to the damp sand we all stripped naked. Then Zoe handed out the egg controls. There was nothing on the controls to indicate which one belonged to which egg so life could get 'interesting' for a while.

We started walking towards the main clothed area with the controls in our hands.

I quickly discovered that I didn't have the control for my egg as it burst into life causing me to flinch. Fortunately, whoever had my control only set it to purr gently.

We soon made it through the clothed area without incident and picked our spot for the next few hours.

We made a big deal of putting sunblock on each other and 3 clits got rubbed and 6 nipples got tweaked a few times before we go on our backs on our towels.

We'd picked our spot about half way between the fence and the water's edge and in an area that didn't have many people close by; but that soon started to change as people, mainly men, decided to settle close to us.

Of course all 3 of us wanted to tan the insides of our thighs so 3 pussies were on full display for anyone who cared to look.

It wasn't long before Kate asked if we were going to play that game with the eggs again. Up to that point only my egg had been switched on and that was only on a low vibrate setting so up to that point I was the only one who was slightly aroused.

Zoe gave Kate one of the control and we agreed that we'd keep the control that we had and see how we could torment whoever had the matching egg. We also agreed that 'anything goes'; just to make it more interesting. The only 3 rules that we agreed was that we'd take it in turns to blast whoever just so that all 3 of us weren't cumming at the same time; and that every 15 minutes or so we'd put the controls back into Zoe's bag then each take one out and test it. If any one of us found that we'd got the control for our egg they'd all go back into the bag and we'd start again.

The third rule was that there was to be no physical contact between our hands and any of our bodies, including our own.

All went quite well and quite quietly for the first 15 minutes or so with no one appearing to have had an electric shock. Then on the second round one of them gave me one. My body went rigid then my hips went up in the air for a few seconds. As I got over it I looked at Kate and Zoe; both were smiling.

That was it; one of them had declared war. For the next half hour or so all 3 of us were getting shocked and very soon after we started; orgasms.

Then Kate asked if we could have a break and Zoe and I agreed. The eggs were switched off and the controls put in Zoe's bag. It was only after my heart rate had got back to normal that I looked around to see if anyone was watching us. I couldn't see anyone, other than a couple of old men who were looking our way as they walked along the water's edge. Amazingly, all the people around us had ignored our bodies jerking around, our moaning and other verbal noises; and the bells that rang each time that one of us got a shock.

After a while we went for a swim to cool off then we went to the café. Kate wasn't too happy to go there naked but it proved to be uneventful, apart from a few people looking at us.

When we got back to our towels Zoe wanted to have an exercise session, which we did, and it attracted a small audience until we'd finished.

Then we played 'shock a friend' again until we needed another rest.

After the rest we decided to go for a walk; the 3 of us walked back the way that we came to when I'd landed the jet-ski, then back and on, right passed the hordes of naked people up to the rocky part; then back to our towels. That got Kate and Zoe needing another sunbathing rest then we decided to head back to the marina.

This time thought, we didn't put our see-through clothes on until we'd crossed the road and were stood at the bus stop. One old woman gave us a filthy look and 2 young men had a good stare but that was it.

The bus, and the taxi back to the marina were uneventful and I said goodbye to Kate and Zoe before we headed to our respective boats.

I had a shower, checked my butt to make sure that the red was fading nicely, went to the café to get a drink and something to eat; then had a nap before what I suspected would be a tiring night.