Georgia, Luke and Nellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Luke replied. "But she was given away."

"Yeah, but I still like her better than any other girl I've met." Bill glanced over at his master. "But I'm not sorry that you sold her. It was the right thing to do." He lied.

"Well, maybe I can you two back together," Luke said. When he'd seen that he and Bill were competing for Nellie, Luke had decided he would just sell Bill, but then realized that he liked Bill too much to sell him down the river, especially when there might be another solution at hand. He invited his brother down for a visit and told him to bring Maybell.

Maybell returned and she and Bill picked up right where they'd left off. Luke watched happily as Nellie was forgotten and looked dejectedly at them when she'd catch them in the kitchen talking.

He even saw her crying one morning over the boiling pot of water for his wife's bath. He took out the bread and cut a piece and then spread it with peanut butter as he had so many months before. He offered it to Nellie and asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing sir," she said. She took the piece of bread but only nibbled at it and brushed at her tears.

"Come on, eat the bread," he said. She did as she was told and he stroked her hair. "What's wrong, Nellie?" he asked.

"Well, Bill likes Maybell..." she sniffled and kept chewing on the bread and forced herself to swallow it. "I think he really likes her. He doesn't really talk to me anymore, sir."

"Oh, Nellie, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, sir," she said.

A few weeks into Maybell's stay, Bill was going on and on about how it was too bad Maybell was just there for a visit and he would like to have her around all the time. Luke talked to his brother who agreed to trade Bill for Wilbur, an older slave who could manage the house slaves as well as Bill. Luke knew his brother liked Bill too and would take care of him. As soon as he told Bill, Bill asked if he could marry Maybell.

Luke agreed and said that he would be glad to have them get married before they left. He then decreed that all of the slaves should attend. He watched the jumping of the broom and kept his eyes on Nellie's crestfallen face. As soon as she could, she got away from everyone.

That night, Bill and Maybell had noisy sex and while Luke was sitting out on the porch swing and he could hear it very faintly. It sounded like grunting and moaning and as he approached the dilapidated slave cabins he could hear "Oh, Bill, oh, you're so big! Ungh, you're splitting me in half!" He was glad that it was so loud. That meant that Nellie could hear it.

A week later the whole group of them departed. Bill so transported with happiness, that he didn't even say anything to Nellie when he left. She stood forlornly under a tree and waved good-bye to them.

****

Georgia was complaining about the Bill and Wilbur trade again. She didn't understand why Luke would trade Bill for Wilbur who was much older, nearly fifty. It was night time and Luke had been thinking about Nellie all day and the smooth curve of her ass and the fullness of her breasts.

He'd saved his dessert and given it to her that night and made her sit on his lap while she ate it. He'd refrained from rubbing her breasts but he desperately wanted her to want him. His cock had gotten hard from his ensuing fantasies about her and it had been nine months since he'd gotten laid. He glanced at his wife.

"They're my slaves," he said as he moved nearer to her. "I'll do what I fucking want. You're my wife. You'll keep your fucking mouth shut."

He grabbed her and pinned her down and yanked up her night dress. She wasn't wearing any panties. He spread her legs wide enough so he could make his way in between them and then unbuttoned his britches and spit in his fingers and rubbed it on her pussy.

He then pulled out his cock and shoved himself inside of her. He knew it hurt by the way she grunted. He fucked her vigorously and shot his load before pulling out of her and collapsing back on the bed. Georgia rolled away from him.

"You're going to start fucking me regularly," Luke said. "As often as I want until you get pregnant. If you want to be a good wife, you'd better give me some babies," he said. Luke took the ensuing silence as her consent.

****

"Come here, Nellie," Luke said as he patted his thighs.

Nellie walked over towards him cautiously and then sat down gingerly on his lap. She rested most of her weight against her feet, which were resting on the floor. She felt one of his arms go around her and pull her flush against his body.

"Like this, you'll be more comfortable," he said in her ear.

"Yes, sir," she replied. He held the one arm loosely around her and with the other hand began rubbing her thigh.

"What do you think of this pie?" he asked. "Peach pie, it looks good, right?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Do you like peaches?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied. He moved his hand further up her thigh.

"I bet you taste like a peach," he hissed in her ear. Nellie squirmed and he slid his hand back down her thigh a little. "Do you want some of my pie, Nellie?" he asked.

"Oh, no sir," Nellie began.

"Mmm, are you sure? I want to give you some. But I won't if you don't want it."

"Oh," Nellie replied. "I would like some," she said. "But only what you don't want, master." Luke nodded and reached around Nellie and took his fork and scooped up some of the pie and then told Nellie to open up.

She did and he placed the forkful of pie in her mouth and watched her close her pretty full lips around the fork and he pulled it out clean again from her mouth.

"Did you like that?" he breathed in her ear. His hard dick was pressing against her soft bottom and he was ready to explode.

"Yes, sir," Nellie replied.

"Do you want some more, Nellie?" he asked.

"Only if you don't want it, sir," she replied. He took another forkful and fed it to her and found himself running his hand over her breasts. He'd known that eventually he would lose this game he played with Nellie. He wanted to turn her on but ended up always just arousing himself.

He wiped some of the pie innards up with his thumb and then rubbed his thumb across Nellie's lips. He told her to turn to him and she did, the sweet peach pie still sticky on her lips and he kissed her, licking the pie off of her mouth.

"Mmmm," he moaned against her. "I was right, you taste like peaches."

"Oh," she replied. She seemed to be at a loss and he told her to get up. "Yes, sir," she said as she stood up and he took her hand and led her up to the guest room.

He'd considered taking her out to the slave cabins for her fucking but he wanted to be in comfort. Besides, the guest room was up on the third floor, an entire floor away from his wife. He felt that he would have enough privacy with Nellie there.

They got in the guest bedroom and he kept telling himself to be nice to Nellie and to be gentle with her. He didn't want her to feel as if being with him were a punishment. But he knew that if Nellie put up a lot of resistance he would hold her down and do what he wanted.

"Come here, let me kiss you," he said. She sat down next to Luke on the bed and he kissed her and pressed her up against him ardently. He thrust his tongue in her mouth and her lips remained slack and her tongue laid there limply under his.

"Fuck," he thought as he pulled away. He didn't want to have to fight all the time with Nellie like he did with his wife.

"Aren't you going to kiss me back, Nellie?" he asked. For a moment he thought she'd tell him that she was mad at him for making Bill fall out of love with her. His desire decreased and his heart beat a little faster.

"Yes, master," she said meekly. He leaned in and kissed her again and her lips and tongue sprang to life. Her tongue moved eagerly around his mouth and her lips pressed up against his tenderly. He was so hot for her he felt his cock begin to ache in his pants.

"Oh," she moaned against his lips. He grabbed her and squeezed her tight to him.

"Mmm, yes, that's it," he said as she kissed him and he rubbed his hand up and down her back and then cupped her butt in his hands. He pulled away. "Do you like kissing me, Nellie?" he asked. Nellie nodded. "What? I can't hear you," he replied.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Mmm, good," he said. He kissed her again and she responded and moaned against his lips again and then gasped softly while his hands slid up her thighs. "Oh, I'm going to explode," he said. He pulled away from her and then told her to stand up.

"Take off your clothes." Nellie stood there for a minute. She seemed to have a sudden attack of shyness and Luke felt himself grow a little irritated. "I'm your master, do what I say, Nellie," he said sharply. She jumped at his tone.

"I'm sorry master," She said. She quickly took off her dress. She didn't have anything on underneath except her panties. She took off her shoes and then started to come back to bed.

"Get you panties off too, Nellie," he said. . "I want you naked."

"Oh, Master," she said. He was furious that she would dare protest him. He was burning for her and she was his slave. She had to put out the fire that she'd ignited.

"Do it or I'll whip you," he said. He was angry that he had to threaten her. He wished that she would happily rip off her underwear and then take him inside of her.

"Yes, master," She said softly. She went back over to her dress and started to pick it up.

"No, leave that off," he said angrily. He started to get out of the bed and come over to her and she could tell that she was angering him.

"Oh, master, please don't hurt me," she said when she saw him getting up. "Please, I will take it off. I'm just... I need to clean myself. I'm dirty." She looked ashamed and her face contorted like she was going to cry and he considered if he wanted to take the time to get her a wash cloth and basin.

"How dirty?" he asked. He gestured for her to come near him.

"Please, no, I'm very dirty," she said. He grabbed her and she protested some more. "Please, master let me clean myself," she whispered and she kept her hands in front of her vagina.

He pushed her hands away and slid his finger up in her underwear and felt her juices. They had even creamed her thigh and coursed over his finger.

"Oh, please, master," she said. She was crying now in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't dirty before, I don't know what happened."

She wiped at her eyes and tried to cover her vagina with her hands again. She squirmed and he told her to take off her underwear. She did so but made one more feeble attempt to allow her to clean herself. "I know I can clean it off, sir... I'd be very quick." she said.

"No," he said. He pulled her up on the bed on top of him. "No, you don't clean this off. This is nice. I like this," he said.

She squirmed uncomfortably and he pressed her back onto the bed and kicked off his shoes and then leaned over her and began to kiss her, pressing her into the cover and pillows. The kisses were deep and sloppy. He ran his hands over her breasts and her nipples became taut and she let out small moans of pleasure.

"Oh, master," she whispered against his lips and he leaned down and licked her breasts. She squirmed and he slid one of his hands up her thigh and tried to put his finger in her soaking wet cunt again but she kept her legs firmly shut. He bit one of her nipples to reprimand her and she gasped and opened her legs for him.

She was even wetter than before, with the juices running down her ass crack. He rewarded her by sucking her nipple to a point again and then pulling away and kissing her and running his hands over her wet, taut nipples.

"Don't deny me anything, Nellie," he said. "I'll get cross. Just do what I want."

"Yes, master," Nellie whispered. They kissed as she sank down onto the bed so she was completely supine. Her hands ran idly over his shirt and he pulled away and began kissing down her chest and her stomach. "I wish.." Nellie began.

"Don't say something that will make me angry with you, Nellie," Luke replied as he kissed her stomach. Nellie didn't say anything. He sighed heavily and then looked up at her. "What do you wish, Nellie?" he asked.

"It was stupid, master," she said. "Nothing." She balled the bed spread up in her hands and he went back to kissing her stomach and her muscles tightened and she sighed heavily. He wondered if she was going to say that she wished he would stop or that she wished he were Bill. He glanced at her.

"What is it that you wish, Nellie," he said. "Tell me the truth." He looked at her melting pot pussy and hoped that he didn't have a change of heart about being resolved to force her if she started to object. He wanted to get his cock in her so badly.

"Oh, master, please- I'm sorry, it was stupid," she said again.

"Christ, Nellie, just tell me or I'll really get mad," he said. She looked at him wide eyed and he tried to lighten up. "What do you wish, Nellie?" he asked. "Tell me and I promise I won't hurt you."

"I just wished that you would take off your shirt," Nellie said. She sank down lower in the bed, cowering from him. "I'm not... I've never done anything like this before. I was just being stupid and I shouldn't have said that. Don't be cross," she said. "Please."

He smiled and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off quickly. A wave of relief visibly washed over her.

"I'll take off clothes for you, happily," he said. "Now, where was I?" he asked. He leaned down and began kissing her stomach and then her thighs and then spread the lips of her vagina apart and ran his tongue along her slit.

She started to squirm away from him and he put his arm around her hips and held her down forcibly as he licked at her clitoris. Her juices ran over his tongue and smeared his face. She tasted wonderful.

It had been so long since his tongue has been in any slit other than his wife's dried up little one. His cock was straining against his britches, jealous of his tongue. He knew that she hadn't come yet, but he couldn't wait any longer for her.

"I need to fuck you," he said. He wiped his mouth off and she seemed sort of dazed as he undid his britches and slid himself into her.

She gasped. He'd thrust in her without thinking and broken her maidenhead.

He cursed under his breath. He should have spread her open some and gotten her ready. She'd been so slick he hadn't noticed any resistance but he was sure she was in some pain.

Luke waited a moment before he began fucking her. He leaned forward and kissed her and lifted her legs up so her ankles were at his shoulders and then leaned forward again and pressed her knees up against her chest.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he said as he kissed her. "I should have been more careful about your maidenhead." She shook her head no.

"It's okay, master," she said. She tried to smile but he could tell it still hurt. He began moving in and out of her and she turned her head away from him to hide her grimace.

He knew, with how wet she was and how responsive she was, that it wouldn't take long for her to start enjoying his fucking but he worried about it. He really wanted her to enjoy it and want him again but he'd rushed it and he felt as if he'd fucked it up completely.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. He was getting beyond caring if she was enjoying herself. He began to greedily think that she was his slave and she would put out whenever he wanted.

"Oh fuck," he moaned again. She turned her head and looked up at him and then bit her lower lip as he moved in and out of her.

"Ohhhh" she moaned as the warmth spread over her body and he felt her pussy spasm around his dick. He began to pick up speed and held her legs up against his shoulders so he could penetrate her more deeply and fucked her hard, his large balls swinging against her bottom as he thrust himself deep inside of her with each stroke.

She grunted with pleasure, her body becoming coated in a light sheen of sweat. Her body tensed and he felt her pussy spasm around him tightly causing him to come hard deep inside of her. He felt as if he were coming for weeks.

"Oh, Nellie," he said as he kissed her cheek and then forehead. "Mmm, that was nice." He glanced at her as he withdrew his withering penis and collapsed beside her on the bed. "You liked that?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said. He redid his pants and then got up out of bed. "Do you need something, master?" she asked.

"Mmm, yeah, I need to clean up. I'm getting some water," he said. He had his hand on the doorknob.

"Oh, I will fetch it, master," she said. She got up and pulled on her panties and then her dress. When she reached the door he grabbed her arm and pulled her up against him and kissed her deeply. She responded like she had before with an eager excitement.

"You come back here right away," he said. "I want you to clean me off." She nodded and hurried off downstairs, careful not to wake Georgia.

Luke laid back down on the bed and listened to hear if Georgia awoke. She would wonder where he was and why he hadn't come to bed. Maybe she would be glad that he hadn't come to bed since she loathed him so much.

He felt exhausted. He'd come so hard with Nellie. He didn't think he'd ever come so hard before in his life. It thrilled him that she was a virgin. He wanted to be the only man she ever slept with.

The door opened and he watched Nellie creep in with the bowl and pitcher and a towel. She placed it down on the night stand near the bed and he pulled her up on the bed next to him and kissed her neck and cheek.

"You took a while," he admonished.

"I'm very sorry master," she said softly. He said "never mind" and told her to undo his britches. She got the cloth wet and then knelt in front of him and wiped off his dick and washed the area around his penis too and then he pulled her up off of her knees and kissed her deeply.

"Should I clean myself off now?" she asked.

"No, I want you to keep my cum on you till tomorrow," he said. "Just come to bed." She crawled into bed with him and then they lay there. She didn't touch him. He sighed as he told her to put her arms around him. She snuggled against him and he dozed off into a very restful sleep.

****

"Oh, I am going to beat you soundly you lazy little bitch!" Georgia screamed at Nellie. Nellie was tired and in tears in a moment.

Georgia had found the plate of half eaten peach pie and flies were swarming all around it. Nellie had been charged with cleaning up the kitchen after her husband last night and Nellie had forgotten about the plate.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. It won't happen again," Nellie exclaimed.

"You bet it won't. I'm going to beat you soundly! You'll remember next time!" Nellie was told to go pick out a switch and when she came back into the house Georgia made her take off her dress and hit her with the switch on her bare back fifteen times.

Nellie cried terribly and cleaned up the peach pie mess. She was glad only about one thing, and that was that Luke was at work and couldn't see her getting in trouble with Georgia.

She hoped that he wouldn't have been mad at her as well about the peach pie mess but she thought it was better that he wasn't there so she wouldn't have to risk his wrath as well. Nellie worked as hard as she could but found herself so tired she nearly swooned in the hot kitchen.

She got a break for lunch and went back to the slave cabin and slept. Her underwear was crusty with Luke's dried semen and she hadn't gotten a chance to clean herself off before she'd had to start work. She'd nearly overslept.

Nellie awoke from her nap when Cookie's baby woke up and started crying. She picked the baby up and took it into the kitchen where there was a play area set aside for the baby.

Cookie asked her what was wrong, she looked sick. Nellie just shook her head and then went back to work. Luke came home early in the afternoon and sent for Nellie to come to him in his study.