Georgia: Reunion

Story Info
Old flame & I meet up again at school reunion.
3.5k words
4.47
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Suggestions, Comments, Want to be in a story, anything at all e-mail the address in my profile.)

"I knew this school reunion wouldn't be my kind of thing." I had thought as I leisurely sipped the third drink of the night. But this had seemed so well organised, I was told everyone would be here and that the reunion had taken up almost the whole of this country hotel. I was hoping that perhaps a certain someone one would be here. But the more I examined the room the more distant she seemed. "Surely we hadn't changed so much that we were unrecognisable to each other?" I contemplated out loud. Recalling those early fumbles and experimental kisses of our teenage years. Georgia sure had been something special at the time. We had been together from the age of fifteen until I left for college. It had been a sad regret of mine that Georgia and I never slept together before we parted. I can't help but blush at lusting after her even now at the age of twenty-six.

Group after group of people appeared through the doors at the end of the hall. Some I recognised, others not. The hall was swiftly becoming busy and I was losing hope of her being there. As I turned quickly around to head once more for the bar, I bumped head on into a girl knocking her drink. We both followed the liquid fall from the glass in slow motion onto the floor and as our gaze returned upwards. I found myself staring into a pair of striking dark brown eyes. A familiar feeling washed over me, one from many years ago. It was all I could do to half whisper "Georgia?" Why I even asked I don't know, I knew it was Georgia. She smiled broadly which only led me to remember that same smile from years ago. "Mark!" she half answered, and putting her half empty glass on the bar before throwing her arms around me and hugged me tightly. In warm happy surprise I held her tightly for as long as I could before finally parting we smiled and laughing I asked "Can I get you another drink for the one I put on the floor?"

The hours passed quickly, as Georgia and I reminisced. It was turning into a perfect night. I hadn't smiled or laughed so much in a long time and what made it complete was the presence of this beautiful woman that had blossomed from the fifteen-year-old first girlfriend I had known. The more I sat looking at her the more stunning she became. She hadn't changed as much as I had; her light brown hair was still cut short and still contained the areas of blonde that made her look cute. Her smile was still perfect and her eyes mesmerising and sexy. Even the personality that was so youthful and bright when we were together was still there. I hadn't even begun to check out her body until she left for a moment to use the bathroom. I felt old stirrings within me as I watched her get up and leave the table. She was a woman now, fully developed and I found myself drawn to watching her backside sway as she walked. Just as I had in classes in school. I'd always wait to leave after her so I could check out her lovely backside.

I was still day dreaming when she returned. "Mark?" She questioned as her hand slipped onto my knee squeezing my leg as if to awaken me. "You OK?" she continued. "Yeah." I replied "just thinking." We had a little more to drink and we became closer and closer during the night. As it reached 1am we were both beginning to tire. "Mark? I'm really tired, would you help me up to my room?" Georgia asked. I giggled remembering how we would experiment with drink as teenagers. It almost always ended up with me helping her home with her unable to stand. Georgia could never hold much drink so I agreed without question.

We linked arms as we left the large hall. As soon as we reached the large stairway to the bedrooms Georgia became unsteady on her feet and I was only to happy for an excuse to slide my hand around her slim, firm waist and help her up to the doorway of her hotel room. She giggled seemingly intoxicated as she struggled to find the doors lock with her key. Eventually I reached to her hand to help. As I opened the large room door, I watched, Georgia seemed to fall into the room. Unfortunately she had two hands tightly on the front of my shirt as she fell and I tumbled into the room after her. With a thump and slight bouncing sensation I realised in the shadows lit by the outside orange street lamps along with the moonlight through the window blinds I was on the bed. Georgia underneath me, her breaths almost at a stead pant. I looked once again into her dark eyes. They seemed almost black in the dimness of the room. "You set me up?" I asked questioningly smiling in the darkness. "You'll never know" Georgia quickly replied as she moved upward towards me.

Her warm breath came up close to my face, and I felt a wave of the sweet smell of her skin and the perfume she wore. I felt a familiar taste as Georgia pressed her soft sweet lips against mine. The first kiss after so long was not passionate just long and lingering. Breaking apart needing breath I could feel my own smile and see Georgia's as the rising moonlight shone through the open blinds as a slight breeze blew them moving the light around Georgia's beautiful face. I cupped her face in my hand and drew her close again. Pressing my weight against her we fell fully to the bed and our second kiss contained the passion missing from the first. I held her face and gently stroked her soft hair as my tongue explored her warm mouth. I felt her body rise and fall, her breaths beginning to deepen as we continued to kiss passionately. Our tongues touching, exploring bringing pleasure and rising excitement to our thoughts and bodies.

Georgia had always been passionate, and she had become even more since we last saw one another. She almost ripped at my shirt as we kissed. Undoing the buttons in strong fiery movements, almost ripping at the shirt. I felt her place her warm hands against the hairs of my chest and downwards to my firm stomach. Meanwhile my kisses left her mouth and begin concentrating on her slender neck and shoulders. I left combinations of long lingering kisses and short quick ones against the soft skin of her neck, brining her to moan softly in acceptance. My tongue then worked against her neck as finally she ripped my shirt from my shoulders and I felt it drop onto the bedclothes behind me. Neither of us spoke, our wanting had taken control of our bodies and minds. I felt her long fingers exploring then lingering across my stomach, chest and back as I now touched her body through the black dress she was wearing while continue to pleasure her with deep kisses.

My roaming hands on Georgia's body found the zipper holding her dress at the back. Taking it into my hands I pulled slowly. I heard a whisper of what seemed like "yes" from Georgia as my fingers trailed the zip, my finger tips trailing down the back of her neck. Georgia nuzzled close into my thick neck, kissing with pleasure and passion raising her body up allowing me free access to the zip of her dress. I slowly pulled the zip further and further down her back with my fingertips touching her spine. Her body seemed to tremble with delight and finally as I reached the bottom our eyes met in the gloom and Georgia pulled the dress from her front and taking my weight away, I allowed her to remove it completely and it joined my shirt upon the floor.

Georgia's arms locked around my neck as for a few moments I stared at what was revealed to me. She sat legs wrapped around my waist in the most beautiful white lingerie. Her breasts were larger than I remember and her body fuller but it did nothing to stop the rising passion inside me. My body reacting in the only way it knows. I fell back into her arms in raptures of kisses and wild touching. Her lips felt like fire, her soft neck tasted pure and I didn't want to leave them without my lips touching them as I started to kiss down her chest. As I reached her now heaving breasts I reached underneath her finding the catch of her lacy white bra. I spent minutes gently kissing and sucking Georgia's cleavage before releasing the bra catch and sliding my hands underneath the straps resting on her shoulders and watching intensely as they fell away along with the bra to reveal Georgia's wonderful firm looking breasts.

Georgia's heavy breathing made her breasts move in flawless rhythm. They were beautiful, just as I had imagined. Just enough to be able to place them all in a single hand with pert pink nipples and the light played off them making them look inviting and delicate. I felt Georgia's hands tenderly tug my hair at the back of my head and she pulled me close into her breast. I began to listen intently at her whimpers and breaths as I stroked one breast in my hand while kissing, sucking, and exploring with my tongue the other. I swapped between her two breasts with intense excitement; unable to get enough of the way they felt and tasted. Her nipples were now rigid as I passionately stimulated them with my mouth and tongue. She now gripped my hair firmly in her hands as I continued for several minutes to explore her. Finally my passion consumed me and I kissed her lips with an obsession unknown, our tongues now flayed in each other's mouths. I felt her nipples and breasts press tightly against my chest as we kissed for what seemed like hours.

One wave of passion ended and we parted, eyes locked on one another. The only sound to be heard was the pounding of heartbeats and the heavy panting of deep breathing. I felt second waves of excitement come over me, and I once again kissed her neck, then breasts. Then continuing downward. Her stomach was firm and pulsed as I left burning kisses from my lips there. Finally I reached the waistband of her panties; I didn't touch her or kiss her yet. I savoured the moment, being this close to her had always been a dream but here I was and she wanted me, my mind filled with thoughts of pleasuring her like she had never felt before.

I began by teasing her, trailing my tongue along with outside of her panties, making her moan loudly. My tongue half on the softness of her stomach and half on the silk of her panties as I reached her legs. I ran my tongue down the inside of her thighs. I could feel the heat she was producing, could smell her, and I wanted to taste her. My hands now replaced my tongue, teasing more. A single finger retracing the path of my tongue before I finally gripped the silk fabric in both my hands and watched as the smooth fabric of her panties slid around her hips and legs and she revealed herself fully to me.

Her vagina was beautiful. Georgia was shaven all but a tiny bit of pubic hair showed; she looked like a goddess of beauty lying before me completely naked. I could see in the moonlight her vagina glistening with wetness, I continued to watch, looking at her beauty but she wanted more. Her grip on my hair increased and her breaths were deepened with anticipation as I stroked her inner thighs with my hands and lowered myself down to her. I ran my hands fully up her stomach and gently grasped both her breasts into my hands forcing them gently together. Then I placed a single long drawn-out kiss against the lips of her vagina. She tasted as beautiful as she looked, her moisture touching my lips. I began to feel her every movement as my mouth and tongue touched her. Still massaging and stimulating her breasts I begin to press my tongue against her vagina and licking around the lips found her clitoris. Her gasps of enjoyment became cries of ecstasy as I began to then flick my tongue quickly over her clitoris causing her to push her body toward me. She was in total rapture her whole body pulsing and moving.

Moving my hands from Georgia's breasts, I trailed them down her body until I was able to touch her with my fingers. I heard her groans getting louder, her breathing becoming erratic as my fingers and mouth probed her. I gently opened the outer lips of her vagina and my tongue tasted her inside. I felt her body stirring, thrusting and I continued to suck, lick and kiss her most private place. Building her up toward orgasm. When her orgasm came her cries were loud and fiery, her body thrashing, her hands pulling at my hair tightly. She had for the time being peaked and as she lay as I placed a final kiss on her vagina, in stillness, her chest bounced with the intense deepness of her every breath. Her orgasm had taken a lot from within her, but it hadn't dampened the candle that lit her passion.

As I raised to face her we kissed deeply. Her tongue tasting my mouth, taking her own taste inside. She let out a contented sigh as she clambered to reach for my trousers. We continued to kiss with passion as she quickly undid the button and slid down my trousers. I helped, kicking them from me to join the rapidly increasing pile of clothing on the floor. My boxer shorts followed and the semi-hardness of my penis sprung from them. Georgia stared at me and moved her small hands around me. We both looked at my penis as she began to stroke it in her perfectly formed hands. My penis hardened rapidly, and she gently pulled back my foreskin revealing the now swollen head of my manhood.

Georgia's weight shifted as she positioned herself on top of me. She slid slowly down my body kissing as I had, down my chest and stomach until she stopped level with my now erect penis. I closed my eyes in expectancy and my head spun with feelings unknown as Georgia gripped my penis securely and slid her lips around the head. I watched her fingers as she stroked my penis all the while her mouth slid slowly up and down the full length of my penis. Her tongue explored me as she drew her tongue from the bottom to the top of the outside of my now pulsating manhood. Driving me wild with pleasure, with her spare hand she gently stroked and rubbed my heavy testicles. I gently reached down stroking her head; my penis pulsing inside Georgia's wet mouth. She let out sweet moans of pleasure as she took breaths before devouring me once more. I had never been so turned on, her sucking and licking had pumped my manhood to an enormous size and the wet sucking noise she made as she tasted me only served to make me want her even more. She licked the engorged head of my penis, looking upwards at me with those stunning dark eyes wanting to see every last bit of pleasure she was bringing to me. It was all I could do to let out a deep moan of gratification as she continued to taste and arouse me. Another moan of elation later and I felt a substantial drop of pre-cum gush from the tip of my penis. Georgia's mouth left my penis and she gently kissed my testicles while she lubricated the head of my manhood rubbing my own pre-cum around it with her slight fingers.

Georgia began to re-position herself, and I naturally rose up to kiss her. But she gently pushed me back down flat on my back with both her hands on my chest. I lay helpless completely in Georgia's control as she rose up sitting upon my stomach. Gripping my thick hard manhood in her hands I watched her as her body rose up. My eyes fixated upon her glistening soaking vagina as she lowered herself onto me slowly. Her wetness touched the head of my penis at her opening and we both sighed with delight as inch by inch my manhood disappeared to become part of her body. My hands reached for Georgia's slim hips to support her as she lowered herself fully on top of me. I felt and imagined the view of Georgia's gorgeous buttocks pressed down fully and my testicles pressed against the soft skin of her bottom.

She had me fully inside her, my penis rock solid, twitched within her. The muscles of her vagina were tight and held my rigid penis inside her. Georgia's hands pressed against my chest as she began to ride me, gradually at first. My hands clasped and rubbed her hips in calm rhythm as Georgia let out soft yelps of pleasure as I moved my penis within her making it twitch and move touching the sensitive walls of her warm wet vagina.

We began to find each other's rhythm, and I reached up kneading Georgia's firm breasts and nipples with both hands fully grasping her soft skin. Our movements quickened as did our breaths and moans. Waves of bliss flowing over us both as we began to make love faster and with more and more intensity. As the pace of excitement quickened I reached around Georgia's body and held her buttocks fully in my hands. I massaged the cheeks of her bottom slowly and began to help lift her to and from my body as she rode me more and more keenly. The room was now filled with noise. The gentle slapping of two bodies together, the noise of the soft squelching of our body fluids as we made love and the now powerful breathing and desire in our moans.

Georgia threw back her head and I gripped her buttocks firmly as her vagina tightened around my penis as she slid hurriedly from the tip of my penis down to where my testicles slapped against her buttocks. Georgia's eyes closed tight as I looked at her pretty face. She was close to another orgasm and as I felt her vagina hold my penis within her contracting I knew I would soon cum too. Cradling Georgia's back in my arms I rose my body upwards and as she slowed but continued to ride me I sucked her erect hard nipples and passionately sucked and licked the lower part of her neck. Her eyes flickered open and gazed softly into mine, seemingly filled with love. I released her and fell back down to the fabric of the bed as she once again quickened the pace of her making love to me.

As we both reached orgasm, our feelings rising to a point of no return. I pushed my hands into Georgia's, our fingers intertwined holding hands tightly. With a final flurry of powerful movements on the shaft of my penis Georgia let out a final great scream of orgasmic bliss from deep within the feelings we had slowly been building. Her vagina throbbed and tightened around my penis as she came. Thrusting my cum up the shaft of my manhood. My penis began to move and pulsate within her and finally, with a gasp as Georgia rode me, my cum erupted from the tip of my penis in thick powerful spurts for several seconds. Wave after wave of orgasm wracking both our bodies. Until finally we were both spent, every feeling used and every last bit of energy spent. Georgia kept my penis within her until my erection had fully disappeared and we fell to the bed still panting, still silent. All that could be seen in the darkness was the rising of both our chests in quick sharp breathing.

I felt Georgia's arms wrap around me and I pushed her close to me as she rested her sweet head on my chest. She stroked the hair on my chest as my hands gently touched her buttocks as we lay at the end of something neither of us had quite expected. I looked down and Georgia looked up as I once again became mesmerised in those deep dark brown eyes. Her lips quivered and her body shook gently as I squeezed her close to me. Our gaze never wondered as Georgia made a deep satisfied sigh and said, "I'm happy I set you up."