Georgie and Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers

I pulled Beth's bikini top off. Her breasts were small and pert, but were capped with surprisingly large nipples. They were very enticing. I leaned forward, taking one into my mouth. It was more thick than long. I nibbled and sucked on it until she moaned again. I was wondering just how far she'd let me go when Beth used both hands to push my suit to the ground. She took hold of my cock and gasped.

"I can barely reach around it!" she said huskily. "It so big and hard!" She pulled my lips back to hers and our kisses became even more passionate. Her stiff nipples burrowed into my chest as she began slowly stroking my cock. This was going fast, but Beth seemed on a mission and who was I to argue? I untied the sarong from around her hips. It and the bottom of her bathing suit joined mine on the floor. We were both naked now. I reached around her and squeezed her small and tight ass. I could probably have done it with one hand, but I used both. It was more fun.

"I want to taste you!" Beth gasped eventually, breaking our lustful lip lock. She pushed me back against my cousin's dresser, dropped to her knees and looked up at me. Her eyes continued to burn hungrily as her hands continued to keep busy. She knew what she wanted, so did I, but she hesitated. "You were supposed to be my first. Instead, it was Jimmy Forsithe. What a disappointment!"

"Didn't you date him for a year?" I asked, not even sure why.

"Yes," she replied, no longer looking into my eyes. Hers were now locked on my cock. My surprise and anticipation grew when she didn't immediately fall on it. She had the look, but instead she clarified. "He was captain of the football team and being his girlfriend was exciting in its own way. It was too bad he never developed much in the bedroom. Frankly, I think I scared him a little."

"Wow, I had no idea what type of girl you were. If I'd only known!" I groaned. "Cause you sure as hell don't scare me!"

"You would have," she replied, rubbing the head of my cock along her cheek, still focused on it despite our conversation. "If you'd only been a little more patient. Now you'll have to deal with....what do the guys call it? Oh yeah! Sloppy seconds." She was grinning when she said it, but was still too focused on my cock to look up into my eyes.

"And I'm the slut!" I snorted, but it turned into a gasp when Beth ran her teeth along the head of my cock. She was looking up at me now.

"I am not a slut," she warned, biting down, but not too hard. Still, I got the message.

"Not a slut," I agreed quickly. "Got it!" She stayed that way for a moment longer.

"What I am, is a drunk high school graduate in the mood to do something crazy stupid before going off to college," Beth continued, releasing my cock from between her teeth. Her eyes locked on mine for a moment longer before they returned to my stiffness. She licked her lips and then ran her tongue along the underside of my cock. She opened her mouth, clearly about to take me in when the door to the room swung opened. I groaned in disappointment. This was going to be bad!

It was Claire. Frankly, I would have preferred being caught by my cousin, but life was just that way sometimes. Besides, it's not like I ever had a chance with her anyway. Damn.

"Are you two okay..." Claire began to ask with real concern before she registered what was going on, but then she saw and froze. She turned bright red and look at me angrily. "You bastard! You're taking advantage of Beth and she's drunk!"

"I'm not the one taking advantage here!" I argued, but I knew it was pointless, or at least I thought I did. That's when Beth spoke up.

"Get out!" she snapped at her friend. "I want this!"

"Beth!" Claire cried in shock.

"What?" Beth retorted. "You're the virgin of the group, not me. I'm off to college soon and I don't want my only experience to be with Jimmy."

"You can't be serious?" Claire asked. "This is not like you!"

"Claire, look at this thing!" Beth cried, holding my cock out. "It's twice the size of Jimmy's!" Now, my cock looked impressive in Beth's small hand and was bigger than average, but not that much bigger. Poor Jimmy.

"It does seem big," Claire admitted, looking at my cock and licking her lips without realizing it.

"It is!" Beth moaned. "I want to feel this inside of me. No, I need to feel it!"

I can't say I was surprised again by this point, but the moment was definitely surreal. Beth ignored Claire after that. The golden haired girl fell on my cock and took at least three quarters into her mouth. I groaned, grabbed her head with both hands and began stroking in and out. The sight of her working my cock was hot as hell, but despite that I found myself closing my eyes to focus on just how good it felt.

Beth had a very talented tongue and what she was doing with it was pretty amazing, but something nagged in the back of my head distracting me a little. It didn't take long for me to figure out what it was. I hadn't heard the door close again. My eyes popped open to find Claire still standing there. The brunette was clearly mesmerized by the scene in front of her. Her lips were parted ever so slightly. She licked them once, and then a second time. I could hear her breathing quicken.

I let go of Beth's head with one hand. It's not like it was necessary. The blond was trying to take my entire length into her mouth with more gusto then I would have pushed for. I could care less whether she succeeded or not, just as long as she kept trying. The feeling of my cock pushing into her throat was amazing!

Claire was only a couple of feet away from us, watching. She was so hypnotized by what was happening that she forgot her normal insecurity about her body and stood tall with her shoulders back for a change. Her excited breathing was making her heavy breasts heave slowly. The sight was stunning to say the least, but still it was the sight of her full, parted lips that got to me the most. Unable to resist, I reached for her.

My own need was too strong by now for any type of subtlety. I grabbed the back of Claire's neck and pulled her mouth to mine. I don't know if I'd say she came willingly. She didn't fight me, but she might just have been too surprised. All the same, her lips tasted as incredible as I expected.

Claire closed her eyes and moaned once as my tongue slipped into her mouth. Hers met mine almost tentatively, but the passion behind her kiss grew quickly to match my own, which was saying something considering just how excited I was at the moment. I was kissing Claire while Beth worked my cock expertly. It was a fantasy come to life.

I couldn't ignore Claire's heaving breasts any longer. I shifted both hands to them, cupping and squeezing their soft fullness. They were heavier than I expected and their weight somehow enticed me in ways I didn't understand despite my breath of experience. Frankly, all I wanted to do in that moment was pull off Claire's cover-up, rip off her bathing suit and bury my face between them. It was a pure instinctual need and must have shown in my expression. I obviously scared Claire because suddenly she was pulling away from me.

"No!" she cried, disappearing out the door before I could stop her.

"Damn!" I cursed in disappointment for a myriad of reasons, some I don't think I fully understood myself.

"Don't worry," Beth said lustfully, squeezing my cock until I looked away from the door and down at her. "I'm more than enough woman for you." I wasn't sure that was necessarily true, not after kissing Claire.

"I hope so," I sighed. "Cause I'm pretty worked up right about. I was so close to having one of my biggest fantasies fulfilled! Two women at once...damn!" It was the truth, but only explained part of my disappointment. Beth didn't need to know about the rest.

"Don't worry 'Whore'gie," Beth retorted. "It's bound to happen eventually with the reputation you have. Not with me, mind you, but I'm sure you can find two sluts to help you out." I could tell she was starting to get annoyed so I made an effort to shake off my disappointment. It wasn't easy. There was just something about Claire. She was hot as hell whether she realized it or not, and I wanted her badly, especially now that I knew how her lips tasted. No surprise there. Yet, what I was feeling for her was more than simple sexual desire. I might be a male slut, but that didn't mean I didn't have feelings and something about Claire reached me in ways I couldn't put into words.

On the other hand, she wasn't here, Beth was, and the honey blonde was in a mood that I could fully appreciate. It was time to forget about Claire and focus on the moment. I was generally pretty good at that.

"Oh, I'm not worried," I grinned. "I just figured I should warn you. You better be ready for a workout. Try and keep up." Her eyes flashed. She might be pissed at cocky attitude, but it also drew her to me. Some girls were like that. Besides, taunting Beth was just too much fun.

"Asshole!" she snapped, falling on my cock once more. "We'll see who has a problem keeping up." She worked at taking me all the way if for quite a while before coming up for air. "I am going to take this monster all the way in whether it kills me or not!"

Her pale blue eyes might have seemed like they were made out of ice earlier, but now they were smoldering lustfully. There was nothing distant or cold about Beth at the moment. Her honey blond hair was slightly tangled. It only added to her attraction.

I watched her take a deep breath and then fall on my cock yet again. She stopped when she had about three quarters of my length in, but then moaned around my dick and pushed for more, and kept on pushing until she hit bottom. This time I was the one who moaned. Beth pulled off, grinning triumphantly.

I gave the honey blond her moment of victory and then grabbed her head with both hands and pushed my cock back in. I was in need. Beth didn't fight me as I pumped in and out of her mouth. In fact, she clearly loved it. I was so worked up from everything that it didn't take me long to cum.

"I'm going to blow!" I warned. Beth didn't pull back like I expected. Instead, she started sucking hard. I lost it. My cum spewed into her mouth. She swallowed for a time and then pulled off, letting the last of my cum spray her small chest. She grinned and took my cock in to the root afterward with ease. I was no longer hard.

"It's not so difficult now," she joked.

"Give me five minutes," I gasped as I fought to recover from my orgasm.

"Oh, I can help your recovery along faster than that." Beth took my hand and pulled me toward Carol's bed. She smiled sexily and lay on her stomach, lifting her small, round butt off the sheets. She swayed it enticingly. Beth knew her ass was one of her better features. She must also have guessed that it was one of my biggest weaknesses.

I climbed on top of her, grabbing her hair and turning her head just enough for us to kiss. Beth was in obvious need. Her body glowed with unspent lust, but even if it hadn't, the passion of her kisses would have made it obvious.

I slowly shifted down her body, kissing and licking my way past her sexy neck to her smooth, unblemished back. One of my hands could almost reach across the narrowest part. My lips paused at the small of her back before moving lower.

Beth's butt was tight. I left a trail of kisses down and around both cheeks. She lifted her ass high as her need built. She also spread her legs giving me a glimpse of her golden bush. There was a darker patch where her juices first dampened and then soaked the hair there. Unable to resist, I leaned forward and tasted Beth.

"Oh yes!" Beth moaned. "I was hoping you'd be willing. Jimmy didn't like to do it."

"Jimmy is an idiot!" I groaned. "You taste amazing!" I made sure to prove my point by attacking her center. The lips spread of their own accord and I could see more of her juices coming free. I lapped them up.

"Oh Gorgie! I feel it! I'm going to cum!"

I had my face buried between the cheeks of her small ass. I took hold of her hips and shifted them so I had better access to her pussy. The pinkness there was swollen in desire. I wanted to shift up and thrust my cock inside, but first things first. I thrust my tongue deep for a few moments and then shifted to her clit.

"Oh...my...God!" Beth cried as her orgasm took her. She thrashed for a few moments while I continued to lick her. I was rewarded with a healthy dose of her cum. I did my best to drink it all in, but I ended up wearing as much as I tasted.

I forced myself to continue until she was completely spent, but that was as long as I could wait. As soon as she was done I shifted up and lined my cock up with her entrance. I pushed in as slowly as I could.

"Definitely a lot bigger than Jimmy!" Beth moaned, but didn't try to stop me. I took my time working in and out of her. She needed to recover first. I thought she was just about ready when we were interrupted again.

"Beth! Georgie!" Carol was knocking on the door. I froze again, but thankfully she didn't barge in like Claire. That would have been too weird. My fantasies about my cousin should stay just that, fantasies.

"What?" Beth yelled, clearly annoyed at being interrupted.

"I called my parents on mom's cell and asked them to stop for ice-cream at Sam's on the way home," Carol replied. "They weren't happy, but they agreed. That will buy you another fifteen, twenty minutes. You'd better finish what you're doing before that!"

"Thanks!" Beth yelled back.

I was a bit stunned. I knew Carol was cool, but this was something else. I'd completely forgotten about my aunt and uncle. They would not be happy to realize what was going on.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Beth asked a moment later. "I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

"You are such a slut!" I laughed.

"I am not! You assh..." the golden haired girl under me began to reply angrily, but by then I was thrusting in and out of her again and Beth couldn't focus on what she was saying. I grinned as she lost track of her words. I also picked the pace up.

Beth came pretty quickly despite it being her second orgasm. I just kept pushing into her. We didn't have the time for breaks and I wanted to fill this horny slut with my cum before my aunt and uncle returned just as much as she wanted me to.

I held her narrow hips and slammed into her. Her small, round ass slapped against my pelvis with every thrust. The sound was a real turn on. She must have liked it too because she came yet again.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Too much! Too much!" Of course, that didn't stop her from enjoying what I was doing.

I tried picking up the pace again, but I was already going as hard and heavy as I could, so instead I made my strokes longer. My orgasm was quickly building and I wanted Beth to come with me since it would be the last time. My aunt and uncle would probably be home any minute!

My need was so great that I accidently pulled all the way out. I pushed back as quickly as I could. I realized my mistake when I met strong resistance. Oh fuck! I was pushing at the entrance to her ass. I quickly pulled back, slipped my cock lower and thrust back into her pussy. My cock hardened even more despite my fear of her reaction, but I needn't have worried. Beth just moaned louder which got me thinking despite the nearness of my orgasm.

I had a thing about asses, but never met a girl willing. Okay, that's not quite true. I convinced a girl to try anal sex once, but she stopped us cold after the first few moments. She said it hurt too much. She wouldn't even let me touch her the rest of that night. Yet, Beth's moan made me think that maybe, just maybe she was different. I could be wrong of course, but I was willing to take that chance for a shot of one of my biggest fantasies.

Beth's little ass shivered and shook with every thrust. My eyes were locked on it now. I used both hands to spread her cheeks enough for me to see everything. I then moved one of my thumbs closer and closer to her small puckered opening. I circled it a few times, hesitating, not sure how she would take what came next. Beth moaned again letting me know that she obviously like what I'd done so far. That's all it took for me to decide I had to try for what I wanted. I pushed one thumb against the entrance to her ass.

"Don't you dare!" Beth cried, but she was clearly more excited than angry. Still, she resisted what I was doing. I could force the issue, but knew it would hurt her so instead I pushed my thumb passed her ass and rested it along the entrance to her pussy. My cock was thrusting in and out of her driving her crazy. Each time I pulled free her juices coated my hardness. I rested my thumb against my cock as I moved, letting her excitement make it ready for what came next.

Beth was very close to her next orgasm when I shifted my thumb back to the entrance to her small ass. She was so in the moment that she didn't notice at first. That only lasted until I pushed past the initial resistance, thrusting my thumb up her ass to the first knuckle.

"Oh fuck! What are..." Beth began to cry, but then stopped as her orgasm exploded from her. Suddenly, my thumb was able to sink even deeper into her ass. Her pussy was squeezing down on my cock with a vice like grip, but it was the feel of her ass doing the same to my thumb that brought me close to the brink. I fought my orgasm with every ounce of will I had. It was a close thing.

Beth seemed half out of it afterward so I pulled free of her. I knew I didn't have a lot of time left, but I seriously wanted her ass. I shifted down the bed and leaned forward, tasting her pussy once more. I also rubbed her small, tight ass with my hands. I waited until she finally had enough strength to lift her hips to give me better access. I smiled and let my tongue drift up toward her ass. She gasped at the first touch.

"You wouldn't!" she cried, but it sounded more like a challenge to me than anything else, at least that's how I took it. I thrust my tongue past the initial resistance. "That's so nasty!"

I wanted to take my time, but with my aunt and uncle being home soon, I couldn't. That didn't mean Beth wasn't ready for what came next by the time I shifted up her body. Of course, just because she liked how my kisses and tongue felt doing what I was doing, it didn't mean that she'd be willing to take it to the next level and give me her ass. On the other hand, this was as close as I' ever gotten and I wasn't going to stop now. I lined my cock up with her ass.

"You nasty bastard!" Beth gasped. "Are you crazy? You're too big!" The head of my cock pushed past the initial resistance and she moaned. I pushed a little deeper and she moaned louder. "It's so dirty...so hot and dirty!"

Holy fuck! Beth liked it. She liked me fucking her ass! I was finally fulfilling one of my twisted fantasies and it was with Beth of all people.

I went as slow as I could. My cum was boiling by this time, but I didn't want to ruin the moment by cumming too soon. My hands were still on her hips once more which were so narrow that the fingers and thumbs from my hands could almost touch. I continued to press deeper until I was completely buried in her small ass. Beth surprised me yet again by reaching under herself and obviously rubbing her clit. I leaned forward and kissed her neck for a few moments before moving my mouth near her ear.

"It doesn't matter what you say anymore. I know the truth now. You are such a slut!" I whispered hungrily. This time she didn't even bother to deny it. Instead, she moaned even louder.

I shifted back up and began stroking in and out of her ass more seriously. It was tight, but yielded to my cock willingly enough. It felt amazing!

"Too big!" Beth gasped. It looked like my cock was splitting her in half and her cries only added to the illusion, but I knew she was loved every second of it. She was almost one constant moan.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers