Georgie - English Version

Story Info
I've been asked to invent something - here it is!
2.4k words
2.89
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language - I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

I also need to mention that the story is NOT true, only depicting my personal imagination.

All the names and/or places have nothing to do with the reality...

*****

I have landed at The Heathrow Airport.

I'm not the kind of guy with two or three trunks...

One is more than enough, especially since I only intend to stay there three fucking days...

Anyway, my coming here is nothing that I like, especially knowing how the Brits are looking at a Romanian passport - the guys who, just like the Bulgarians, are coming here to seek for some jobs...

I am aware that, in my country, I make more money in a week than they make, the whole bunch of them, in a month, but, still, I have to wait for them to decide if I am, or not, entitled to step on the British territory...

I have only one thought for them, in spite of my relaxed, serene attitude: fuck them!

Finally, the fat guy who's been checking me - now, I'm also fat, if I may say so, but... I'm fifty four, while this guy is in his early thirties!...

He's got a belly much larger than mine!

I see the exit signs and follow the arrows, when I suddenly see a girl with an A4 format sheet of paper, with my name hugely typed on it...

She surely must be Georgie...

We've "met", if I may say so, on a porn forum, and I've had the inspiration to tell her that I shall have to make a business trip in the UK...

She's very much younger than me, only twenty three years old.

She could easily be my daughter...

To make things even worse, she's a lesbian!

We do kiss each other's cheeks, then she guides me towards a parking place, where she has parked her vehicle...

Gosh! All the way to her vehicle, she's talking, and talking, and talking...

I do have a Brainbench certificate in English, but, still, after so much talking, my brain refuses to understand English anymore...

I simply ignore her talkative attitude, letting her speak, and speak, and speak, just like a radio station...

She must have sensed something, since she asks me:

"Are you with me? Are you all right?"

"No worries, Georgie, I'm here, I'm with you, and I am as good as I can be"...

She drives me at my hotel, not the best, but not the worst, accompanies me in my room, taking care to inform me that what has happened to Dominique Strauss Khan can also happen to me, in case I have any ideas...

What can I say?...

"Georgie, I'm not the guy that I've used to be! I'm old!"

"Yeah! As if DSK wasn't older than you when it has happened!"...

Then, she simply tells me that she has some business to attend, so that she will see me again when I shall leave, towards the airport, when she might make me a huuuuuge surprise...

I simply mind my business, meeting with some folks, having some nice chats, until the day of departure.

I receive a call, in my hotel room, being informed that a certain lady, named Georgie, is expecting me in the lobby.

I bring my luggage downstairs, check out, then... gone we are!

The huge surprise is at the airport, where Georgie parks in a long term parking lot, and, from the trunk of her car, she extracts two luggages.

She's coming with me, at Bucharest...

She's never been in Romania before, hasn't arranged anything, but she's counting on me...

What the heck?!? It so happens that I'm married, I do have a grown up son!

Gosh! How shall I explain this to my folks?!?

Now, a flash back...

Many years ago, before my father's departure, he has asked me to listen to him veeeery carefully, with no other witnesses...

At a certain address, in Bucharest, I shall find a person, no matter the sex or age, who, when I shall say that "the moon is always following the sun", will give me a key, a seal, and a map with some instructions...

It is a villa, or inn, however you may consider it, with guards and everything needed, paid by the Romanian government, in a way that they don't even know that they are paying for it, where, when I show them the seal, I shall have infinite powers, even of life and death...

I find a public phone, make a call, and inform my wife that I shall still have to stay in UK for another one or two weeks...

She's appalled, but... makes no comments...

The area I reach, to say my key words and receive the seal and map is... better fit to be demolished...

The kid who's answering the door is... sixteen or something...

He keeps on calling me sir, giving me the stuff...

Finally, before my departure, his mother appears, telling me that things have changed so much, and that if I could afford to give them a hundred lei, it would really be a helpful hand for them...

I don't give them one, but five hundred lei...

The lady, very thin and surely sick, comes and kisses my hand...

I rush away from those premises...

Back at the taxi, where Georgie is waiting for me, I ask the taxi driver to get back at the airport, since I want to take my car...

The address seems to be somewhere in the mountains - it so happens that I have a 4x4 car, perfect for such roads...

Five kilometers before the arrival at the villa, there is a sign, then a barrier, telling us in a very clear and loud Romanian language, that we are not supposed to enter...

I ignore the signs, make the barrier raise, but, at about one kilometer before the villa, I am encountered by three guys with their automatic pistols, aiming at us...

I stop, and, as instructed, show them the seal...

They suddenly change their attitudes, calling me master, or big boss, and guiding us towards the villa...

They are speaking frantically, using their radio stations, in Russian, a language that I don't understand, speak, or use...

The concierge, a woman of two meters height, comes to me, asks me to see the seal, then, very respectfully, asks me if the wench that I've brought is a guest, or a prisoner...

I simply tell her, with a smile in the corner of my mouth, that, at least for the moment, she's a guest...

I also tell her that the wench seems to be lesbian...

The huge woman, Natasha, licks her lips...

"Sir, would you mind if I use her?"...

I look at her, somewhat amazed...

"What do you mean?"

"... Err, use her, abuse her, make her orgasm in ways that she's probably never experienced before!"...

"... Err, why don't you just ask her?!?"

"Sorry, sir, but I only speak Russian and Romanian"...

"What can I say? I really don't know shit about lesbianism!"...

I then continue:

"Just do whatever you consider!"...

After about an hour, I am hearing a knock at my door, and I'm being invited to attend the barbeque...

A big guy, with some furred clothes, takes care of the barbeque - he clearly speaks only Russian and he's as drunk as a pig can be...

Georgie and Natasha come and join us, being somewhat happy, or, at least this is what they seem to be...

We are being served with steaks and potatoes, everything coming from the grill...

Georgie, after two glasses of red wine, starts telling me about the pleasures that she's received from Natasha...

She's synthesizing, telling me that she's never been so well and thoroughly licked and fingered before...

Natasha seems to be a fucking machine, making her go to heaven, and then to hell, making her feel things that she's never felt before - in a word, ecstasy...

I find myself asking a stupid question...

"Now, Georgie, what would you say if I would show you what a man can do to you?"...

Georgie changes completely her attitude, so that English or no English, all the servants around sense that something is wrong...

She's, somewhat aggressive, abrupt, and the people around sense it...

Natasha, the so much praised lover, gets, discreetly, a little bag, unzips it, and... takes a syringe.

The needle enters smoothly into Georgie's neck.

She tries to protest, do something, but the way Natasha has grabbed her, doesn't give her a chance...

Georgie falls asleep, while the big guy grabs her, as if he would have grabbed a pile of branches for fire, and gets inside the house, followed by Natasha...

I don't even have the courage to ask about what it's been happening...

After I drink two more glasses of wine, Natasha comes to me, explaining that Georgie is ready, so that I can do my thing with her...

Natasha invites me to come with her, so that I follow...

Georgie is laying in a large king size bed, with her hands and legs cuffed...

After she shows me how I can maneuver the legs to reach her shoulders, Natasha leaves, not before grabbing my hand and kissing it, saying thanks for letting her fuck Georgie...

Since Natasha has shown me how I can maneuver the cuffs to make Georgie have her legs high, close to her shoulders, I let her be in that position, and, nice and easy, start stroking her clit...

She seems to awake, she starts moaning...

Honestly, I like the way she moans, and this is clearly reflected by the way my dick reacts...

I'm too old to waste time - I strip and come back on the bed...

She's wet. She's ready, even if her convictions are against men...

I don't care...

The moment I stick my dick in, she groans, like a pig when being slaughtered...

I simply don't care - she's wet, she's milking me, even if, as I know, she hates men...

Now, while pumping her, I'm wondering...

Shall I give it a try?

I'm old, it's true, but the bloody bitch is sooooo young!

What if I have the chance to hear that I have a kid, with British citizenship, according to the laws, in about nine months from now on?...

I definitely decide to fuck the bitch until I feel like cumming...

I shall unload my sperm on her face, aiming her eyes - I know it stings...

Afterwards, I shall keep her cuffed, for a couple of hours, to let her know who is the master over here...

She's surprised of her own body reaction, but... she orgasms - she keeps on cursing, saying things that I really do not understand...

I simply don't know...

Should I be happy, should I be sad?...

On the cupboard beside the bed I can see two wooden pads - I can easily guess what they are used for...

I force Georgie open her mouth, using the wooden pads, and... let her have a taste of my sperm, without giving her the chance to bite me...

After I forcefully spread my seeds into her mouth, I let her be, not before making sure that she has swallowed all of it...

She's fighting with me, she's giving me all that she can, but... something tells me that she likes the treat...

Something, deep down inside her, has been triggered...

I simply take a rabbit vibrator, from the drawer, put it on the max, both vibes and rotation, then insert it inside the bitch's cunt, tape it with some adhesive tape, and let it do it's job...

The batteries should last at least for an hour...

I lay on my back, relaxing, pushing, or hitting the end of the rabbit from time to time...

Georgie keeps on promising me various punishments, while I just relax, asking myself if I should ever let this woman leave these premises, or make her my slave...

I suddenly remember about the organs tradings, so, smiling, from the corner of my mouth, I simply ask Georgie:

"So, dear, what would you say if I use you as a donor of organs?"

I continue to look, smiling, at her bewildered face:

"You know, kidneys, lever, even heart"...

Her world has certainly turned upside down...

Finally, she has come to Romania to have a vacation, not a nightmare...

And, most important, she has trusted me!

I take her by my car, showing her some beauties...

When we arrive at my place, she meets my wife and kid...

We are all - or seeming to be - happy...

The following day, I drive her at the airport...

She simply tells me that she has never before have had such experiences...

Everybody is happy...

At the departure, she looks into my eyes:

"You know that I could press charges"...

"You surely know that you can spend the rest of your life, or what would be left of it, somewhere in the wilderness"...

Georgie looks at me, the hatred showing on her face:

"Fuck you!"

I simply smile:

"Yeah, you should, since, until now, I was the one fucking you!"...

She frowns:

"I shall be getting back to you!"

"Yeah, one year from now on, you should be paying me a visit, unless you need to see what Natasha and the gang can do to make you come over here"...

Her eyes are flashing with hatred:

"I shall have you on my table, as dinner"...

I simply smile:

"Georgie, you're game, bait, dead meat, whatever!"...

She turns around to leave, but a sniffing dog jumps at her purse, finding the little bag with the drugs that I have slipped in...

Her stay in prison was only for two hours, until my lawyer has made her escape...

Now, I pay her monthly visits at the villa...

It's already been two years by now...

She simply lets me fuck her - there's no need to cuff her anymore...

Georgie is a clever girl - she already fluently speaks Russian and Romanian...

I have even let her see Prince Charles, while she was dressed as a Romanian peasant...

Natasha was right behind her - the moment she would of spoken a single word in English, she would have been dead...

We are all, let's say, happy, except for my wife, who doesn't really understand why I have to go at the mountains every other week...

My son is eighteen now - he doesn't know shit - still, beside the fortune that I have accumulated, I need to tell him about the villa, Natasha, and everything...

THE END