Georgina's Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice's best friend Petra joins our family threesome.
4.6k words
4.47
24.8k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter – a brief one this time – of my story about my girlfriend Georgina and her daughter Alice, both of whom have become my lovers. If you want to understand the whys and wherefores of this situation I heartily recommend that you read the first two chapters before starting on this one.

If you've read the first two chapters, you'll remember that at the end of Chapter 2, Alice's best friend Petra had asked if we would make our threesome a foursome and is due to join us for the weekend.

*****

Friday evening came round a great deal quicker than I'd expected, regardless of the fact that both Georgina and Alice refused to let me fuck them during the days and nights leading up to it. According to them, I would need all my energy for the weekend when Petra, Alice's best friend, was to join us and I would have three eager women to satisfy. Going without was hard, as was my cock, but secretly I thought they might have a point.

Petra arrived about six o'clock in the evening. She had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make herself look utterly appealing. The most striking thing about the young woman was her jet-black hair, which shone in the light and tumbled down to the level of her well-developed breasts. Her equally dark eyes came a close second. She was a slightly more heavily-built girl than Alice – though not to the extent of being fat or overweight, by any means – with broad hips that curved in to a neat, high waist. Surprisingly, though, given the width of her hips, her behind was beautifully trim and firm.

Georgina had prepared a meal for the four of us – nothing too heavy in view of what was planned for the evening – and we ate as soon as Petra had settled in. All four of us had dressed up for the occasion. Georgina wore a blue dress, Alice a pink cotton blouse and red skirt, and myself in shirt and trousers. Petra wore a silk blouse and cotton skirt, both in virginal white. She wasn't a virgin, of course – Alice had told us as much – but I rapidly got the impression that she was regarding this night as more important than any of her previous experiences.

The plan for the evening was that I was to start things by taking Petra to bed – just the two of us – and we were to have all the time we needed. Georgina and Alice would stay in the lounge until we were finished and then we would all join up in the bed for a hug and whatever else transpired. Georgina was definitely hoping that I would fuck all three of them before the night was out and as the meal neared its end, she slipped me a little tablet. Early enough to take effect before I started making love to Petra but not so early that it would lose its effect before I'd fucked the other two girls.

To start off with, though, the plan was for Georgina and Alice to undress Petra in front of me in the lounge. They would then undress me in front of Petra. However, to avoid any embarrassment Petra might feel at being the only naked one in front of the three of us, Georgina and Alice were to slip out after the meal and change into nightdresses before they acted, in effect, as Petra's handmaids.

Once Petra and I were both naked, I was to take her up to the bedroom. I would start with a massage, for which purpose the bed had been stripped back to the bottom sheet and a towel spread on it. We'd lit scented candles in the room and two bottles of massage oil had been placed on the bedside table. One, for the initial gentle massage, was scented but for the later, more sexual stages of the massage, there was one of pure oil that would not aggravate sensitive tissue. Once she was thoroughly aroused, I would begin fucking her.

As planned, Georgina and Alice slipped into the bedroom to change. Petra sat next to me on the sofa while we waited. I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her lightly on her forehead. She turned her face to me and our lips met, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

'I can't believe that you're actually going to fuck me', she said, when our mouths eventually parted. 'I am so looking forward to being taken properly by someone who knows what he's doing.'

At that moment Georgina and Alice returned to the lounge wearing similar long pale grey nightdresses, Georgina's trimmed in blue, Alice's in red. They left nothing to the imagination and Petra couldn't help staring at them in amazement. The two women, mother and daughter, came over to Petra and, taking one hand each, raised her to her feet. They led her into the centre of the room and turned her to face me. Alice began to unbutton her blouse and, when it was completely undone, Georgina slipped it off her shoulders and arms. Alice undid the waist button on Petra's skirt and eased its zip down, after which, Georgina knelt behind the girl and slid the skirt over her hips and down her legs, leaving her standing in just bra and panties. Georgina gathered her long black hair and pulled it behind her back so that it would not cover her breasts. She then unclasped her bra and eased it away from her chest.

Petra's breasts were nicely plump, as I'd surmised, with light pink nipples that pointed straight forward. Georgina put her hands beneath them and lifted them gently, feeling their weight. They bounced and swayed a little as she released them.

Alice knelt and took hold of the sides of Petra's panties and slid them down to her feet, allowing the girl to step out of them. She stood in front of me, completely naked. Her tummy was beautifully rounded with a slight swell. Her delight, though, was to be seen lower down and the fact that she was cleanly shaved made everything stand out.

Her inner labia were plump and juicy and protruded succulently between her outer lips. I longed to take them between my fingers and stretch them and open them, to get my lips to them and suck them. Her clit head was quite small but it peeked visibly from a hood that was long and well-formed. All in all, it was a sex that cried out to be played with and fucked.

I must have been staring a little too intently for Petra's comfort because she moved her hands in an almost involuntarily way to cover herself. Georgina took hold of her arms and moved them out of the way.

'Don't hide yourself', she said quietly in Petra's ear. 'You've got a beautiful body. Your sex is incredible and Sam wants to see it. It's getting him very aroused.'

'I've always thought I was too big down there', Petra replied. 'In the gym, I've seen other girls down there and they all look so neat and trim with just a slit and hardly anything poking out. I even thought about growing my hair again to hide it a bit but all the boys seem to like a girl shaved.'

'What do you think of my best friend, Sam?' Alice asked me. 'Don't you think she's gorgeous?'

'She absolutely amazing', I replied.

Alice turned to Petra. 'What he means is that he can't wait to fuck you. I know that look in his eye. I don't think he's got any problem with what he can see down there.'

'Time for you two to change places, I think', Georgina interrupted. 'Petra, you sit on the sofa while we undress Sam for you.'

She led Petra to the sofa and settled her down on it. She swept the girl's long hair back to leave her breasts uncovered, before parting her thighs to make sure she remained fully exposed to my gaze.

It took Georgina and Alice only a few moments to strip me naked. The sight of Petra was having all the effect I could have wished for. My cock stood totally erect, which was a little awkward because, if I was to give Petra a massage first, it wasn't going to get any relief for a while. And if that weren't enough, Georgina and Alice decided that, if they weren't going to be fucked for a while, they were at least going to enjoy having me in their mouths. Each of them took it in turns to sink their lips over my cock but taking great care not to bring things to a premature end. By the time they'd finished, my cock glistened with their saliva and that seemed to draw Petra's attention to it. She stared at it intently as one of her hands trailed idly between her legs, the other across her breasts and nipples, betraying her mounting excitement.

'I think it's time you two went upstairs', Georgina said.

I reached out to take Petra's hand, and then led her up the stairs to the main bedroom. When we got inside I pushed the door to and turned and took Petra in my arms. She giggled.

'Oh God, this is so exciting. I can't believe it's really happening. I love sex – not that I've done it that often – but this is something else...'

I thought about the original idea of giving her a massage first but I wasn't sure that she – or I, for that matter – was prepared to delay for so long. 'Why don't we have a shower first?' I suggested. 'It'll give me an excuse to explore every inch of your body.'

She giggled again. 'Do you really need an excuse?'

'Maybe not, but it'll be fun anyway.'

She lifted her face towards mine and our mouths met in a long lingering kiss. When our lips finally parted, I took her by the hand and led her into the en-suite bathroom. We got into the shower and the warm water was soon cascading over our bodies. I took the soap – we always used a non-perfumed neutral variety that we could use in our play – lathered it up in my hands, and then turned Petra round so that she was facing away from me. My cock nestled in the crack of her behind and I could feel her moving subtly up and down so that it rubbed against her. My hands moved to her front and I began to spread the soap over the full length of her front, starting on her shoulders and running down over her breasts to her tummy, and on down to her sex.

I held her breasts in my hands and massaged them, trapping her nipples between my fingers as I did so, stretching them and teasing them. She gasped as I did so and leant her head back against my shoulder, her eyes screwed shut as if to allow her to focus her attention on the sensations. I kept a hand on one of her breasts while I let the other move down and slipped it between her legs. I felt the clit hardening and growing inside its hood and her inner lips were becoming enlarged with excitement. I took hold of them between two fingers and teased them gently. She moaned steadily as I did so.

Remembering her earlier embarrassment at their size, I whispered in her ear. 'Those feel very, very nice. I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with them. Have any of your lovers ever done that?'

'Not really – only to open me up to get their cocks in', she whispered back.

'A pity', I replied. 'Beautiful labia like that are made to be played with. Maybe I should even stretch them to make them bigger.'

She groaned loudly, but whether from the physical sensations she was experiencing or the thought of her labia being enlarged, I had no idea. She was getting very wet down there, and not just from the shower. My finger explored between her lips and sank inside her. She wriggled her body to help accommodate its probing.

I felt inside her for a few moments, extracting more moans, and then I withdrew my hands and lathered them up again. I started to wash her back, beginning with the neck, which I caressed lightly with my soaped hands. She was clearly enjoying it and leant her head forwards to allow me better access. Then I moved down to her shoulders, giving them more of a massage, and on down over her back.

After lathering my hands up yet again, a began to soap up the firm cheeks of her behind, using just enough pressure to part them and to allow a finger to enter the cleft between them.

'Spread your legs apart', I instructed her, 'and lean forwards.'

Petra did as she was told, stretching out her arms to support herself on the shower wall. That made her breasts hang down away from her chest, and I couldn't resist feeling under her to take their weight in my hands and feel for her hardening nipples. I slapped the breasts lightly, causing them to swing beneath her.

I moved my soapy hands onto her back again and ran them down from her shoulders to her behind. I parted her cheeks with the palms of my hands and slipped my finger into the crack between them, running it across her tightly crinkled rosebud. She shivered slightly as I did so. Using the soap lather as lubrication, I eased the tip of my finger inside her, up to the first knuckle. She winced as it entered and immediately tightened up around it.

'Just relax', I told her. 'Push, as if you're trying to expel something from there.'

I felt her sphincter relax as I did so and I was able to enter up to the second knuckle. As soon as I did so she tightened up again, gripping my finger. I left it there for a few moments so that she could get used to feeling something in her behind.

'Are you ok?' I asked.

She nodded. 'It just feels odd. It's not something I'm used to.'

I eased my finger out of her and took hold of my cock, moving it between her legs and rubbing it up and down along her slit, from her clit all the way to the entrance of her cunt. Then, when I pulled her upright and let my cock rest in the cleft of her behind, she began sliding herself up and down on it, teasing her anal entrance.

Suddenly, she turned around to face me. 'I haven't washed you yet', she said. The grabbed the soap and lathered it up in her hands. That done, she gave my chest a very perfunctory wash and, with no further delay, moved her hands down between my legs. She grabbed hold of my shaft and stroked it from base to head, first with one hand and then the other, alternately. Then, she changed to stroking the head with one hand, while the other fondled my balls.

'I know what's inside them', she whispered provocatively in my ear as she cupped them, 'and I know where it's going to end up very soon. All the way up here...' She ran her finger along the length of my shaft to its tip. '...and into here.' Her finger disappeared between her legs and inside of her. When she withdrew it, she put it to my lips and I licked it clean.

'Your back', she said firmly. I turned round and she began washing my back and behind. 'Fair's fair', she added, 'your turn to bend over.'

I did as she instructed. There was a brief pause and then a moist finger began to tease my anal entrance. She had obviously dipped her finger inside herself again and it felt well-lubricated. I steadied myself, which was just as well because the next second her finger penetrated almost the whole way inside. The saving grace was that her fingers were very much smaller than mine.

'I've never done this to a man before', she said in some wonderment, as she held her finger in there. 'It really is tight, isn't it?'

She slipped her finger out and I turned back round towards her, taking her in my arms. We kissed again, briefly, and then I turned off the shower. As we stepped out I grabbed two towels. With one, I gently patted the water off her and then, with the other, I briskly rubbed myself dry. It didn't matter if we weren't completely dry because there was still a towel on the bed awaiting our now-forgotten massage.

I laid her back on the bed and put a pillow underneath her hips, tilting her sex upwards. After pushing her knees up to her chest, I spread them apart before lying on the bed myself with my head between her legs. Her inner labia really were quite special and, now that I was close up to them, they were every bit as appealing as I'd imagined they would be. I began by using the tip of my tongue to roll them over and flick them lightly, using my hands to spread her wide open so that I could lick right down to the crease where outer and inner labia joined.

She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this so I covered her sex with my mouth and sucked the now-swollen fleshy lips into it. That brought a sudden squeal of pleasure and I could taste the juices flooding out of her. I continued to tease her there, using the tip of my tongue to ease her lips apart and seek out the entrance to her cunt. The more I did this, the more she moaned with excitement and the wetter she became.

'I think I've changed my mind about being too big down there', she just about managed to gasp.

I released her labia from my mouth and transferred my attention to her clit hood, carefully avoiding – for the moment – the head of the clit itself. I flicked my tongue repeatedly across the hood and was rewarded by the sight of the clit head emerging much more obviously. I put my fingers on either side of the hood and pulled it gently upwards, exposing even more of the clit, and allowed the tip of my tongue to touch it in passing a couple of times before I sucked the entire hood and clit in and out of my mouth several times. She let out a long, loud groan and forced her sex up against my mouth.

I could feel the little nub hardening and protrude even further, so I released her from my mouth and moved myself up alongside her. I felt down between her legs and parted her lips there. She was incredibly wet.

'Are you ready?' I asked her.

She nodded her head vigorously in reply.

'Why don't you straddle me?' I suggested but she seemed less than keen.

'I'm not that experienced', she said, 'and I don't want to spoil it. Maybe later I'll want to be more adventurous but for now, I'd much rather you were on top of me.'

I raised her knees, parted her legs, and gazed down between them. 'Do you know how fuckable you look?' I asked her. She blushed but didn't attempt an answer.

I knelt between her legs and lay on top of her, taking my weight on one arm. With my free hand I reached down to make sure she was open for me, and then I guided my cock to her entrance. She was so wet it slipped inside her with no resistance. I paused with the head of my cock just inside her body.

'Ok?'

'Oh yes, I want it all the way in, I want to feel it right up inside me.'

That was all the invitation I needed. With one smooth stroke, I pushed the whole way into her. Her eyes opened wide as if startled, as she felt herself stretch to take me in. She gave the tiniest of gasps, almost as if she didn't want to admit that the sensation came as a surprise.

I paused, deep inside her. 'It isn't your first time, is it?' I asked, my suspicions raised.

She shook her head. 'No, but it's only the second. The first one came almost as soon as he was inside me, so I wanted the second time to be with someone who knew what they were doing. I let Alice think I was a bit more experienced in case she thought I wasn't ready for it. This will be the first time I've had a cock all the way in.'

I continued to slide in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She was sufficiently open now to take me very nicely. I reached back and drew up one of her knees until it was right back and then she raised the other one to match it. She was about to put both her feet over my shoulders but I told her instead to bring them down so that her soles rested against the top of my chest.

'I'm going into you very deeply but if you think it's too deep, just push with your feet.'

She looked up at me and smiled as I withdrew almost the whole way out of her before plunging in again to her whole depth, making sure that the head of my cock rubbed over her G-spot on each pass. Her smile faded but her eyes focussed on me and she looked at me intently.

'I wish I was a virgin for you like Alice was', she whispered.

'You are a virgin up here', I replied as I pushed as far into her as I possibly could. 'I'll be the first man to cum all the way inside you.'

'Oh please,' she moaned, 'I want you to do that, I want that so much. You're doing such good things to me. Fuck me, please fuck me.'

Fucking her was not a problem. She had a cunt that was truly a delight to fuck. I haven't yet come across a cunt that wasn't fun to fuck but some are just perfection. That wonderful combination of the firmness, the tightness, the yielding, the wetness, the warmth, the feel of the little ridges rubbing over my frenulum, all making up a cunt that demands to be penetrated and enjoyed to the full. And beneath me, her soft body bearing my weight on her, her breasts bouncing with every thrust I made into her.

12