Georgina's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the daughter of a member reached 18, she had to take her mother's next place in the rota. That was due to happen in two months' time. Georgina told me it was vital that not only should Alice have lost her virginity by that time, but that she should also have experienced most of the things that were likely to happen to her during the ceremony, otherwise it might be too much for her to bear.

'I know you'd be very gentle and loving towards her. That was why I suggested you should be the first.'

To say that I was flabbergasted would be a huge understatement. For a start, I had no idea that Georgina was involved in such an organisation. The thought that she took six or more cocks inside her in the space of one of these performances was a little difficult to take in and it seemed incredible to me that her relatively innocent daughter was about to be subjected to the same thing.

I had questions of course. How had she become involved? Now that her husband had died, why couldn't she just back out? Couldn't she just refuse to hand Alice over to them? Did Alice have any idea as to what was soon to take place? Some of my questions were more explicit. What did it feel like? Did all the men penetrate her? How long did it last? How did she feel afterwards? Did she enjoy it?

Her husband had been involved in the society before she married him. His ex-wife had participated but after the divorce she had remarried and moved abroad. The commitment shifted to Georgina instead. There was always an unspoken threat that anyone who reneged on their commitments might find regrettable things happening to them. Georgina hinted at the sort of people who were involved and I began to imagine the reasons for her reluctance to defy them. Rumours might be spread among friends or even employers, her character and maybe even her daughter's blackened; all sorts of difficulties might be placed in her way ...or worse, much worse.

She had talked to Alice about it and she admitted that her daughter was dreading the prospect. That was when she thought that I should take her virginity first to at least partly prepare her.

'I could tell them we're not going to do it, of course', she told me, 'but I do worry about the possible consequences for me, Alice and even you. The men involved seem very charming on the face of it but some of them are ruthless bastards and they have influence.'

What did it feel like? It was just something that had to be done. Some of the men penetrated her vagina, some her mouth; there was usually one who wanted to take her anally. It varied from time to time. Others might just want to come over her belly, breasts or face. A few wanted to start like that – to get rid of any excess of excitement – and then, once they'd recovered, went on to fuck her. It generally lasted about an hour from start to finish, sometimes longer, and all she felt afterwards was exhaustion.

Did she enjoy it? She lowered her head, trying to hide a slight blush.

'I do sometimes', she admitted. 'Sometimes it's good to think that you've got what it takes to arouse all those men, to make them want you that much. That may not be true, of course. The atmosphere and any woman might be all they need, but you'd prefer to believe it's you. It makes it easier to cope with. And sometimes the physical experience does make you feel good but if you're not in the right frame of mind it can be painful. I need Alice to be in the right frame of mind.'

I said I would need to think about it.

*****

I thought about it long and hard and what a mixture of thoughts they were, quite apart from the whole question of Alice's involvement. How could Georgina allow her daughter to go through this? I'd become very fond of Alice and quite protective towards her. Maybe even a touch possessive, too. I'd enjoyed seeing her naked, touching her and making her cum. The thought of taking her virginity did get me excited, I admit. I just didn't want to do it only to have to hand her over to half a dozen sick bastards.

*****

I thought about it for several days, my feelings switching one way, then another. In the end it occurred to me that, even if I refused to have any part in it, it was most likely to happen anyway, and that could be worse for Alice. It would almost certainly be the end of Georgina and me and I'd have regretted that. I even wondered if I would regret the lost opportunity of fucking Alice.

In the end, I said yes, but only on the condition that we were going to find a way out of the dilemma before the question arose again.

*****

We set a date. It was agreed that I would stay at Georgina's the following weekend, arriving on the Friday evening. Georgina would take Alice shopping on the Saturday and buy her clothes that would make her feel really good. The Saturday evening was to be a time for us all to relax and allow the mood to develop. The Sunday would be dedicated to the taking of Alice's virginity.

Georgina was to cook us a special meal on the Saturday evening, complete with wine, candlelight, and soft sexy music. Nothing was to happen that evening but we did all lose our clothes as the evening wore on. Georgina fetched a bottle of baby oil and suggested that I should treat Alice to a massage. It ended up with Alice having a climax but by that time the wine was having an effect on her and she started to fall asleep. I carried her upstairs and put her to bed.

I had expected that Georgina and I would make love on the Saturday night but she told me that she didn't want me wearing myself out.

*****

We let Alice lie-in for a while on the Sunday morning. She was still fast asleep when we went into her room. Georgina drew the bedclothes back, revealing her young daughter's naked body, and then parted her legs so that I could see her fully.

'We're going to have to remove her pubic hair later so today will be your only chance to enjoy her as she is', she whispered to me.

I knelt on the bed between Alice's legs. Reaching out, I put a hand on each of her labia and gently pulled them apart, opening up her sex, knowing that my cock was soon to explore there.

Georgina prepared breakfast and took a tray up to Alice, leaving me to eat mine downstairs. She told me to wait for about 45 minutes and then to follow up. That would give Alice time to have her breakfast, take a shower, and for Georgina to make her look her best. Those 45 minutes seemed to last an age.

Eventually I made my way upstairs and entered the bedroom. Alice was sitting up in bed, dressed in a very appealing nightdress. Much of its appeal came from the fact that it was transparent. The effect was erotic. Georgina had made Alice's blond hair look wonderful and had applied some light make-up to her face. The overall effect was very womanly without smothering her air of innocence. Georgina sat on the edge of the bed beside her, wearing a nightdress herself; hers though, was somewhat less revealing. She didn't want to distract from her daughter.

'Undress', Georgina instructed me.

It took me only a matter of moments before I was naked. Georgina beckoned me over towards her and took hold of my awakening cock. She started by stroking it and then drew it to her mouth, making sure that Alice had a clear view. She guessed, rightly, that the sight would excite the girl as much as her mouth would bring me to full erection.

Her attentions lasted for only a couple of minutes, though, as you might guess. Georgina didn't want my excitement to boil over, after all. She then stood up, drew back the bedclothes covering Alice's body, and indicated for me to get in beside her. Georgina then went round to the other side of the bed to ensure she had a good view of what was about to happen.

I began to kiss Alice, starting off with her forehead, face and cheeks before progressing to her lips. Her mouth opened and the kiss became passionate as our tongues explored each other's mouths. It was rather more than I had expected but welcome and exciting. When, eventually, we broke off for breath, I transferred the attentions of my lips to her neck and ears. She shuddered with delight. My hand reached over and cupped one of her small breasts, feeling and stretching the nipple. As it hardened under my touch she groaned with pleasure.

My cock was becoming harder than I'd ever felt it and it would have been oh so easy just to have pulled up Alice's nightdress and take her then and there but I knew instinctively that Georgina wanted me to take this very slowly and gently.

I slipped the straps of the nightdress down over her shoulders and uncovered her breasts. I desperately wanted to feel those delightful nipples in my mouth. I took the one closest to me and concentrated on it for a while, licking nipping and dragging it.

'What about the other one', Alice giggled. 'It's getting lonely – it feels unloved.'

I turned her body slightly towards me to bring the other nipple within reach and gave that equal attention.

'Time to slip this nightdress off', I suggested. 'I want to caress every inch of your body.'

Alice swung her legs off the bed and stood up. She shrugged the nightdress off and it fell to the floor. She stepped clear of it and resumed her place on the bed.

'Where do you want to start?' she said, almost puffing her body up and thrusting it towards me. Georgina smiled at the way her daughter seemed to be enjoying the start of the experience.

'Turn over on your front', I asked her.

'That's boring', she replied, 'the interesting bits are on the front.'

'Not necessarily', I told her. 'Just wait and see.'

She turned over but not without a degree of petulance.

I began to work on her neck, starting with light fingertip caresses around across the back of her scalp at first, and then on down the nape and sides of her neck and around her ears. She started to murmur appreciatively and then, as I started to add small kisses and blow gentle warm breaths on this most exquisite of regions, she began to shiver with excitement. Georgina looked on, seemingly captivated by the reactions of her virgin daughter. She moved her own neck around as if imagining the same things being done to her.

I switched my fingers to Alice's shoulders and down the outsides of her arms, finally taking hold of her hands. After kissing them finger by finger, I moved her arms out at right angles to her body. That allowed me to touch the sensitive undersides of her arms and down the sides of her body. She moaned as my hands passed over the sides of her breasts and she started to lift herself, as if she wanted my fingers to reach under her and grasp her nipples. But that was for later, and instead I allowed each passing caress to flow down to her hips.

I knelt now, climbing astride her legs. I could now lean forwards and run my hands down the two sides of her spine, bringing them together on her lower back, just above her tailbone, before spreading them out again across her buttocks. She was now beginning to writhe softly, urging my hands and fingers on to explore further. I put my hands either side of her body and brought my lips down to her spine, kissing the length of it, and then using my tongue, lightly, at the very top of the cleft of her behind. She began to move her hips around as if to rub herself against the bed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Georgina discreetly slip her hand under her nightdress and between her legs.

I slid further down the bed so that Alice's legs were available to my touch. Once more I began by running my fingers over the outsides of her legs but it was becoming clear that she wanted my attentions on more sensitive areas. I switched to the backs of her legs while allowing my fingertips to stray towards the inner sides of her thighs. The effect of this was immediate. Her thighs began to part, presenting her unpenetrated slit to me. Her little lips glistened, telling me that she was becoming aroused. I thought about simply taking her then and there, thrusting straight into her, and I found the idea hard to resist, but I had more to do. I wanted her sweet cunt to be so ready for me when the time came. I wanted her to be achingly, gaspingly ready for my cock to sink into her depths when I finally took her.

I spread her legs further to give me better access to her inner thighs – there was little resistance. Once or twice I allowed my fingertips to touch the lips of her sex momentarily as they passed upwards and along the line of her rear cleft, which by now was well and truly spread, revealing her anal opening. The movement of my fingers was almost imperceptible but I could tell by the reaction of her body that she was aware of it. Had she pushed back just a little more firmly, my finger would have been poised at one or other of her openings.

I leaned down to her ear.

'Turn over', I whispered. 'Time for your front.'

She did as I said.

I began to stroke her breasts. The nipples looked so ready to be grasped between my fingers but that was to follow later. For now she had to be content with the tips of my fingers, my lips and the tip of my tongue but it was enough. Each nipple and its surrounding areola hardened and puckered as I ministered to it. My fingers continued down over her tummy to her mons, dividing round the sides of her sex, carefully avoiding her labia. I wanted to tantalise, not to stimulate directly. Instead, I blew gently across her sex.

Her legs parted. They parted wide. Her outer labia spread with them and the little lips of her inner labia opened to reveal the way into her body. She was soaking, fully aroused, and ready. Fortunately, there was no sign of a hymen – that must have long gone. I knew that in a few moments there was going to be almost nothing to stop my cock sinking straight into the depths of her waiting cunt.

But first I had to take hold of her hands to stop them diving between her legs to find her own satisfaction. I continued blowing on her before releasing one of her hands so that I could brush lightly across her opening. Suddenly I thought she was going to explode.

'Touch me, for God's sake, touch me properly', she yelled. 'For fuck's sake, touch me. Get your fingers inside me and then I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me. I need to be fucked.'

Even Georgina seemed a bit taken aback by this outburst but her face showed relief, too, that this was what her daughter really wanted. She wanted it badly and willingly.

I plunged three fingers straight into the opening of her cunt, into her vagina. She reacted to this sudden intrusion with a mixture of grunt, groan and yell. My thumb reached up to her clit, circling it first and then applying direct attention. She came, loudly and vigorously. Her body and legs thrashed in ecstasy.

I climbed over her and lay between her legs, my cock as stiff as it had ever been. As she began to still, I moved my cock to the waiting opening. I saw Georgina lean over closer to watch the very moment of her daughter's penetration.

'He's going to take you, darling', she mouthed in Alice's ear, 'he's going to fuck you.'

And that is exactly what I did.

The feeling as I entered her was of that wonderful mixture of warmth, wetness, tightness, silkiness and sensation that I adore. She gripped me as I thrust into her, drawing my cock almost out of her and then plunging back into the depths. She came at least once more, maybe twice; I was so absorbed in the delights of her cunt that I could hardly tell. Then I felt my cum surging up from my balls and through my shaft, before shooting out into her, filling her up, her first fucking.

Georgina, still perched on the side of the bed, turned away and plunged her hand into her own sex. She desperately needed relief but she was determined not to steal the moment from her daughter. She restrained herself as much as she could and when she came it was no more than a silent shudder.

I slipped off Alice's limp body and lay beside her. Georgina lay down on her far side. We both gazed down at her before Georgina looked up at me.

'It's time to tell those psychopathic bastards who run the society what they can do with themselves', she said with a steely glint in her eye. 'We can face them down and we've got all we need here.'

12