Gerald's Girl Ch. 1 & 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amadeus
Amadeus
14 Followers

She had turned her face toward the door as she began riding up and down on her now lifeless lover. "Does she see me??????." James wondered, slightly alarmed. "no!" he reassured himself, it was too dark.. Besides she would not be one to be so brazen as to look at him while he watched her in this most intimate of moments.

Still, it was discomfiting enough to make him wish she would look away so he was more comfortable backing away and slipping back into his own room. But she did not. she was rocking up and down on his shaft now, taking her pleasure in spite of her drink-spoiled husband. Again and again she rose and slipped back down his shaft. James could hear the quiet slap of her bottom hitting his loins.

Then he heard her sigh of release. A quick intake of breath, more stroking up and down,, the unmistakable twitching of her legs against the sheets as she thrashed in her tight orgasm. "ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhhh. Yyyyyyessss! In a strange way it was almost a release for James, so much empathy had he developed so quickly with this pretty stranger with the ready smile.

Then there was silence. Followed by the sound of her moving to her side of the bed. James backed silently down the hall, slipped into his room. Slowly and quietly he got into bed. Then coughed to cover the sound of swinging his legs up under the cover. It would be a long lonely night after what he had listened to. "Wowowo!" he muttered in spite of himself.

"Valerie. Valerie... Valerie. He muttered silently to the ceiling there in the darkness.

To Be Continued...

Amadeus
Amadeus
14 Followers
12