Geran and Nicole

Story Info
First chapter of their adventure. Twins discover each other.
6.3k words
4.44
49.8k
85
11

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

This is the first chapter in a novel I am writing. Being vain I wanted an audience and feedback. All characters are 18 or over and this story contains incest. If incest is not your thing please do not read. Also, don't comment and tell me I'm going to hell for writing about incest. Read your Bible. God condoned incest repeatedly.

I hope you enjoy the chapter. The rest of the novel takes a left turn from here.

Geran and Nicole's First Time

Nicole's Story:

I moped around the house. Nothing new. I had been doing it for months. A lot. I poked my head in the fridge. Five minutes later I was still staring at the stuff in the fridge. I finally grabbed a ginger beer and closed the door. Then maybe five minutes staring in the pantry. I sighed several times. I snagged a bag of chips. I wandered into the living room and turned on the TV. I dropped onto the best sofa and tucked my knees up under my chin. Sipping my drink and munching on greasy chips I channel surfed looking for something to cheer me up or get my mind off of my fucking dorky twin brother. Except he really wasn't. He was gorgeous, considerate, my best friend since I came out of the womb -- maybe before, and I was so in love with him it hurt.

Two weeks ago I couldn't take it anymore and bared my soul to Mom. She told me incest was perfectly normal and among consenting people is perfectly acceptable. She had already known about my feelings seeing me stare at Geran with puppy dog eyes. Her last words on the subject were, "Nicole You and Geran will make an excellent husband and wife. Just have faith and a little more patience. Incest born of love is not a bad thing." Patience is fucking bullshit when you're eighteen.

Although she did share some useful information. She told me, "You didn't start out as fraternal twins. You started as identical twins. I changed the sex of one of the eggs to make you two fraternal twins. Identical twins come from splitting one egg so you two are sharing much more than you know. You could possibly be sharing a soul of sorts. You two are destined to be together. Neither one of you can avoid this fate." I suppose that was good news. Although it was destined it could be tomorrow or fifty years from now. I was so self absorbed I missed what she really told me and didn't ask some questions I really should have asked.

High school was almost over and summer was fast approaching and I didn't have the guts to tell Geran I was in love with him. Why couldn't he fucking see it? I had been in love with him since I turned fourteen. I walked around nearly nude. I let him see my naked boobs and ass. I thought I looked good. Maybe I should walk around completely nude. I thought we were good together.

Depression took hold of me and I went into my room to cry for a while. There wasn't anything on TV anyway. I was firmly in the sister / friend zone. WHY didn't he want me??? Maybe I should seduce him. What if he rejected me? I wouldn't be able to live. I suppose I could look for a boyfriend this year and try to put Geran out of my mind. I doubted it. I went into his room and raided his closet. Actually, I raided his pile of clothes he had worn but not washed yet. I took a couple of shirts, a pair of his jeans, and a couple pairs of his boxer-briefs. I took them back into my room and flopped on the bed holding and sniffing the clothes. It helped some.

I was actually pretty familiar with his closet. I had made a habit of sneaking into his room at night since I could walk so I could sleep snuggled up to him. It was a rare night we didn't sleep in the same bed. Sometimes I had gotten into his room before he did and hid in his closet. From there I could watch him masturbate his gorgeous dick and I could stroke myself too. After he fell asleep I would creep out of his closet and into his bed like normal. It was commonplace for me to make teasing comments about his morning wood when we woke up. I liked having it pressed up against me. I snapped out of my daydream.

Maybe I could write a book or script for a TV movie. I'd call it, "The Life and Times of an Eighteen Year Old Girl who Spent all Her Time Being Insane and in Love with Her Fucking Twin Brother Like a Sick and Twisted Retard." Lifetime would take it if I made 'brother' to 'sister.' They love that lesbo shit. I screamed into my pillow a few times.

I decided to go talk to Mom again.

"Nicole, honey, Geran loves you. He loves you every bit as much as you love him. He just doesn't know it yet. Emotionally, he is very reserved and needs you to break him out of his shell."

I pouted. "But how am I supposed to get his attention? He might notice my body but he doesn't act on it. Should I just attack him?"

She looked thoughtful. "Attacking might not be a bad idea, but not in the way you think. Get his emotions going. Make him jealous and put him in a situation where he has no choice but to react."

"I could do that. There are tons of guys wanting to ask me out. I need to move on it though. There's only four weeks of high school left." I had an uncomfortable thought. "Mom, what happens if he gets so jealous he loses it? He's a good fighter."

"You'll have to control the situation." She told me messing up my hair. "Fuck, Mom! I just got my hair how I liked it!" I went to fix it again and plot my evil plot.

Monday morning:

I decided to dress kinda slutty to get the attention I wanted. Crop top, shorts, no bra. Actually, I didn't have many bras. I don't like wearing them and I'm a terrible exhibitionist as it is. I just didn't do it very often at school. Geran noticed when I came downstairs.

He stared at me for a minute or two before asking, "Is it supposed to be hot today?"

I smiled, "The weather will be very warm, but I think I will be hot today." I grabbed my back pack and headed for his motorcycle. My nipples were erect and my top was just translucent enough for my dark areolas to just be seen if someone was staring at them.

We put on our helmets and I got on behind him and enjoyed our ride into school. I always enjoyed riding on his bike snuggled up to him. I'm used to guys checking me out all the time, but today was exceptional. I was getting extremely aroused from all the stares. Of course, I was encouraging them and flirting with anything male. I could feel Geran's agitation growing. Phase One was turning out to be a success! Now to keep the heat turned up.

By lunch time I had been asked out seventeen times. I had picked the guy I thought was one of the best looking and all around best choice. His name was Allen and he had a reputation for either getting into a girl's pants or trying very hard to get into a girl's pants on the first date. I hadn't let him know I had picked him yet. I figured I'd let him stew until Wednesday and then let him know he was getting to take me out.

Tuesday and Wednesday I dressed similarly and flirted outrageously. Late that afternoon I agreed to my date.

When we got home Geran started on me.

"Nicole, you really want to go out with Homerun Allen? There's got to be better choices than that! I mean..."

I cut him off. "Look Geran, I want to go out and have a good time. I've heard Allen knows how to show a girl a good time. Seriously, why are you so concerned about it anyway? You planning on fucking me? You worried he's gonna rape me? You can't rape the willing, Dipshit! Now fuck off and let me do my homework!"

I stomped into my room and shut the door leaving him standing in the kitchen with his mouth hanging open. I was shaking like a leaf. I'd never been that mean to him and I hated myself for it. I realized I had tears in my eyes and flopped on my bed to try to calm down.

After an hour or so there was a gentle knock at my bedroom door. I called out, "It's open." Mom came in and shut the door behind her. She sat on my bed and gave me a hug and I fucking lost it. I was sobbing on her shoulder telling her what I did. After I calmed down she assured me all this would be worth it.

Mom dried my face and told me, "This is going to be one of the hardest weeks of your young life. You and Geran will be at loggerheads the rest of the week. On the plus side, you are getting under his skin. Friday night should put you two together. I think it would be wise to stay over at Celeste's for a couple of nights. There's no sense aggravating the situation before Friday."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll text her." Celeste is my best and oldest friend. We've known each other since first grade. If I didn't have designs on Geran then I would be helping her to hook up with him. I know he has the hots for her and she is somewhat attracted to him. She and I sunbathe topless when we know he's spying on us.

I texted her and packed a bag and slipped out the back door and walked over to her house. We had pizza, watched shitty movies, and I updated her on my latest melodrama. She thinks my life is a constant source of amusement. Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with her.

Geran's Story:

I stood stunned in the kitchen watching Nicole storm off after giving me the worst tongue lashing I'd ever gotten from her. She and I had never fought like this. We were always each other's best friend. We shared almost everything. We were closer than most identical twins and at times seemed like we could read each other's minds at times.

I supposed she was desperate to lose her virginity before she graduated. I grabbed some snacks and headed to my room to do my homework.

After a while I realized I was staring at the same page and had been for quite a while and hadn't read it. 'You planning on fucking me?' Her words kept repeating in my head.

I shoved the book aside and pulled out my laptop and began researching incest. The Bible had several examples of it sanctioned by the Christian god. Adam, Noah. The genetic damage doesn't occur until several generations had bred. It seemed to be a legal issue.

The laws were pretty specific and pretty harsh. Imprisonment seemed to be the common approach. Did I want to risk prison and not see Nicole for several years? Was she serious and was that a hint she threw at me? Maybe it was just an expression or something. I suppose the real question is did I love her that way?

I hadn't really thought about it before. Could I handle it if she was with someone else not me? If she married someone else? That was an easy one. I needed her to be in my life. She needed to be with me and not someone else.

OK. So did I love her enough to make her happy? Did I love her enough to be with her forever? Did I love her sexually? She is incredibly hot. Thinking about her as someone I just met -- yeah -- I'd definitely be trying to have sex with her.

So the final questions were how does she really feel about me and is it worth the risk? Those two questions would torment me for a while. I was horny (as usual) and figured I'd give a fantasy Nicole a try. I found a picture of her in a skimpy bikini and began masturbating. I came faster and harder than I ever had before. That solved that issue. I definitely could have sex with her.

The next morning I was in for another surprise. Mom left a note stating she had gone to work early and Nicole was staying at Celeste's for a couple days. I got ready for school and went in alone.

I texted Nicole several times before class, but she never replied. Neither did Celeste. She can't be that upset. We've fought before but it never lasted more than a day. I was starting to get very annoyed. End of the school day -- still no Nicole. I found out from some of her other friends she and Celeste weren't at school today. My emotions were going all over the place. Was she ok? Was she still angry? Why wouldn't she respond? I went home alone. The house was empty and quiet.

Mom had texted me: "Have out of town meeting. Back Fri night. No parties! Look after your sister. Love you. Mom."

Screw this. I texted my friend Vince and asked if wanted to come over for pizza and video games. He agreed and was over within an hour. "Hey Geran. You look like shit."

"Thanks, Dude. Knew I could count on you. Pizza's here. Let's go to the FROG (Finished Room Over Garage) and I'll beat your ass in Halo. Again."

Vince snorted and followed me to our hideaway. Mom had it built to keep Nicole and me from messing up the main house. And we didn't disturb her when we had music or our games turned up.

It was really a good set up. Sofas, chairs, kitchenette, bathroom, futon, huge TV, several game systems, and it was heavily sound insulated. Vince and I started eating. "You want beer, soda, or water?" I asked him.

"You got good beer or that canned cat piss from the 7/11?"

"No, I got some good imported lager." I pulled out a six pack and gave him half.

"Whoa. Mr. Proper is having three whole beers tonight? I'm definitely kicking your ass tonight."

I popped one open and drained it. I opened the next one and sipped on it. "Yeah. I need it tonight. Nicole and I got in a fight and she still seems to be mad at me."

Vince sighed heavily. "OK, Dickhead. What did you do this time? It's like you two are married. Or worse. Sounds a little more serious this time from your tone though."

I filled him in while we ate and drank and watched TV. When my tale of woe was done the pizza and beer were gone. I got up and grabbed another six pack. "Want half?"

Vince nodded, "If you're getting drunk tonight then so am I. How much is in the fridge?"

"Three more sixes. So what do you recommend I do? Wait it out?" He looked thoughtful, but it was probably an act. "You have any choice other than waiting it out?"

"No. What about long term? If she was your sister would you be ok with Homerun Allen taking her on a date?"

"Fuck no man! I'd kick his stupid ass so until he couldn't even look at her without pissing himself. That still doesn't solve the real problem though."

It was quiet for a while. I drained another bottle and looked at him, "Am I supposed to beg you to tell me the real problem?"

He gave a belch, turned on the game and handed me a controller. "Dude, you are the smartest guy at our school and probably several others, but you are a fucking clueless wonder about your own twin. I'm telling you this one time only and no arguing because I KNOW what I'm gonna tell you is true. Sniper on the left building."

I missed the shot. "You told me too late to get him. And you probably set me up on it. So what don't I know about Nicole that you think you do?"

He smirked at me. "You miss more shots and we might as well play Donkey Kong. Maybe you can handle that. Haven't you ever wondered why I never asked her out? She is a total hottie and I would love to date her. Her looks, her personality, shit; everything about her makes her desirable. She's never gone out with anyone."

"Vince, the beer is starting to kick in and riddles don't impress me right now or even make a whole lot of sense. Just say whatever it is." I missed several shots. The beer was not helping my aim.

He sighed again and paused the game. "Look at me Geran. Your fraternal twin sister Nicole is ass over appetite in love with your sorry ass. She practically worships you. She wants you to be much more than her sister and you've been too dense to notice or realize it. I imagine she got impatient and decided you might be a lost cause and decided to start sowing her oats. She is the horniest female I've ever met and she gets even more aroused around you. Practically orgasmic in fact."

It was hard to hear his whole speech with the blood rushing through my ears. I thought about it long and hard before opening my mouth. "HOW do you know? You said you know this -- not that you thought this. So how do you know it for a fact?"

"You didn't think you were the only person with some heightened abilities did you? Aw shit. You didn't even think your intelligence was an exceptional attribute did you?"

I shook my head.

"Geran, you really do stumble through life don't you? You need to open your eyes. OK, you had Fruit Loops for breakfast. You took a shower with Zest this morning. Your laundry detergent is Tide. You haven't been in this room in two days."

I looked at him skeptically. "Easy stuff to figure out by looking through my house."

"Except I didn't. I can smell all that stuff. I can smell pheromones as well and even identify people by them. I can definitely smell female arousal and your sister gets seriously aroused around you. On top of that I can see it in her eyes when she looks at you."

"No bullshit?" I asked.

"No bullshit. Let's watch some movies and drink until we pass out. You need to do some serious thinking. Do you want her like she wants you? If not, let me know because I'm moving in on her."

He shut off the game and switched on some cheesy '80s fantasy movies with lots of T&A. He sat back down on the sofa with two six packs and handed me one.

"Those better be gone before the first movie is over. We'll drink for cheesy lines, tits, sword fights, and magic. Deal?"

I opened all six of mine and got them ready. "Deal."

Two movies later we were on the last beers in the place. I was about twenty seconds from passing out.

"Vince?"

He was about in the same condition. "Huh?"

"Thanks, I owe you."

"Fuck yeah you do."

"I want her. I can't live without her. I just don't know how to make this right."

"You'll figure it out. I think."

Beer-blivion took over.

The next morning I woke up suddenly. After a minute I realized I had ice cold water all over me. A few minutes after that I realized someone had thrown it on me. I stood up getting ready to smack Vince and the hangover took the floor and slid it very hard to the right.

"Just let me lie here until I have a fighting chance against the cunning floor."

He grinned down at me. "No problem. Just letting you know I'm heading home. Get sober. Get some food. Find your horny sister. Laters."

I went back to sleep. When I woke up again I felt back to my old self. It was three in the afternoon. I wandered back to the main house for a shower and a sandwich. I had to come up with a plan to talk to Nicole before her date.

I was finishing my sandwich when she roared home and ran upstairs in a flurry of activity. I started up the steps with no clue what to say when I heard the shower start.

Nicole's Story:

Thursday and Friday were pretty depressing and uneventful for me. Celeste stole my phone and hid it somewhere. She didn't give it back until she dropped me off to get ready for my date. Fucking bitch. Although she did try to keep me entertained the past two days.

She dropped me off at home knowing she hadn't given me enough time to get ready before Allen showed up. I raced upstairs and started my shower. I was actually nervous. I'd never been on a date before and I knew Allen would try something with me. How would I handle it? How would Geran handle it? Should I let him? It might be fun. I might regret it. Shit! I really needed the extra time to talk to Geran. My voice mails are full and there's about a million texts from him. I was trying to read a few of them while brushing my teeth.

I checked the time on my phone. I only had about ten more minutes before Allen would be here. I ran to my room and grabbed a dressy red blouse and a black mini skirt. What else? Panties -- I chose a black thong. Shoes -- nice sandals with three inch heels. A little jewelry, perfume, purse. Doorbell!

I ran downstairs and almost ran into Geran. "We'll talk when I get back! I promise!" I gave him a brief hug and ran out the door.

"Hi Allen!" He looked ok, but he really hadn't made much of an effort. "Hey. You ready?" he asked.

"Yep! Where are we going?" I asked getting into his car.

"Thought we'd catch some dinner. Then who knows? Maybe a movie?" he said it kinda sleazy, but then I didn't choose him because he was a saint. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I knew he was going to try to fuck me. Did I want that? Did I want to do other stuff but not fuck? What were my options? Handjob? Blowjob? Letting him feel me up? I was aroused at the idea but he wasn't really the one I wanted to do any of those things with.

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers
12