Geran and Nicole Ch. 04

Story Info
Dealing with the aftermath. Adding Mom to the sexcapades.
5.8k words
4.59
23.2k
19
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

Welcome to the fourth installment. This chapter is a mixture of sex and story. It contains incest and multiple partners and violence. The story is now firmly in the realm of scifi / fantasy and as always I hope you enjoy the ride. These chapters have been my first ever submissions and I was very nervous after seeing so many authors asking people to not make rude or inflammatory comments. So far most have been very decent so THANK YOU! I would like to perhaps gain a penpal or two out of this so if you really enjoy the story please write to me!

*****

Aftermath

When I opened my eyes again I was in a bed in an unfamiliar room. There were all kinds of electrodes and wires hooked up to me. I had bandages all over. Fucking hell I hurt everywhere. I tried to sit up. That wasn't happening. My movement set off a series of beeps on one of the connected machines. Mom was at my side. So was Meister. I could hear voices out in the hallway.

Mom looked at me with concern, "You need to lie still. You have many serious wounds that need to heal."

I croaked, "Thirsty."

Meister put a cup with a straw at my lips. I drank it down greedily. I could talk more clearly now. "Where's Geran?"

Mom pointed to me left. "He's in the bed next to you. He's still unconscious but he's recovering. His skill is less than yours and he took a lot more damage."

I looked around and asked anyone who would answer, "What happened?"

Meister answered, "Someone sabotaged the program. It was set to maximum and the safety protocols were disabled. You kids are very lucky to be alive. Your brother even more so. He wasn't breathing when we got in. In case you're curious, you are in the Hall's hospital. It's probably one of the best hospitals in the world. The incident took place two and a half days ago. We have a pretty good idea who did it and we're trying to apprehend them as we speak."

"Mom, I want to be closer to Geran, please." I was upset. I needed to touch him. Meister pushed my bed over until I could reach his hand. I held it tightly. "He's so pale and his breathing is shallow. When will he wake up?"

Mom answered, "Probably in a couple more days. Maybe sooner."

She told me. "Meister and I have some things to take care of. You have many powerful bodyguards outside the door. You'll be safe. We'll return soon."

"Mom, I want to see them alive. I want to see them." I said with as much determination as I could.

"I promise you both shall."

I relaxed, gripped his hand, and put my mind in his. It took a little while to attune myself to what he was thinking. He was dreaming about me. He was taking me on our honeymoon or trying to. Traffic was bad and then he was in a collision. I figured his mind was trying to explain the pain he was in. I interjected and took him to a warm beach and held him. I talked to him and tried to make the pain go away. His breathing became stronger and regular and his body relaxed. I stayed in his mind until sleep took me again and our dreams were merged.

I awoke the next day. One of the big guys was sitting in a chair overseeing us. "Best of mornings to you, young lady. Many call me Grizzly. Please let me know what you would like for breakfast and it shall be brought. Would you like me to untangle your collection of wires so you may utilize the facilities?"

I nodded, "Yes, please." He wasn't as big as Meister but he was big nonetheless. Like Meister he was solid muscle and also like Meister he was incredibly smart. I could see how the two of them had become friends. Or at least tolerated each other.

It was amazing to see such big fucking fingers work with such delicacy and dexterity. I was disconnected very quickly. "I would like pancakes, poached eggs, and bacon please. And about a gallon of orange juice."

By the time I was done in the bathroom my breakfast was delivered. I dug in. The pancakes were so-so but the bacon was really good. Grizzly kept me company. He was good company. He told me several stories about my Mom. The guy was supposed to be some sort of mega-genius and it showed but he could relate to my level without making me feel like a fucking idiot.

I kept my mind connected to Geran's so he would know the stories too. At one point I asked him, "Say, Grizzly, Who can we trust here?"

"Ahhh. The easiest of questions to answer. Absolutely no one. However, you do have allies. Meister and myself, quite a few others but their names wouldn't mean anything. Probably about twenty more lesser powered people. There are many here you may ask for advice, training, even aid. Even your worst enemies will offer something. If our personalities were more conducive to cooperation we could have defeated the heroes ages ago. It is our greatest curse and one which makes the name 'Hall of Doom' very appropriate for we are indeed doomed until we are united."

He seemed very tired and depressed then. "Hey, it'll happen! I know it will!"

"The exuberance of youth! If only." He seemed on the verge of withdrawing into himself. It was going to be a sad day if I couldn't snap him out of it. Oh well, back to the old tried and true.

"Hey Grizzly! Cheer up!" He looked up at me.

He gave a big smile, "You are a very special young lady well versed in knowing instinctively what to do at the proper time. Would you like to learn some card games while we continue our conversation?"

"I'd like that very much. Thanks for keeping me company today."

We talked and played games until late afternoon when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I went back to sleep.

The next day was similar but a guy named Sinister Eight was my companion. He was sorta creepy, but I soon found out he had a great sense of humor and knew nearly every fucking joke there was. He kept me laughing all day but with plenty of time between jokes so I didn't reopen any wounds.

The next day was great! I woke up and Geran was looking at me. He said in a raspy voice, "We shoulda gone to Cleveland for our honeymoon."

I gave him a huge smile and wiggled around in my bed to give him a kiss. "How do you feel?"

He grimaced, "Still pretty rough. I'm thirsty."

"You lost a lot of blood. I'll get us some breakfast." I disconnected myself from all the probes and shit. Got up; tested my balance and strength. I was almost back to full power. I used the main control pad and ordered a ton of food remembering how I was a couple days ago. And two gallons of OJ and a gallon of milk.

"You need to go to the bathroom? I'll help you." I asked back over at his bed.

"Yes, please. I'm not sure about my balance yet." I unhooked him and got under his arm and we slowly got to the bathroom. I walked him into the shower and undressed and washed him thoroughly. I removed all the bandages and gently cleaned his wounds. He was healing well but there were so many cuts. A couple opened back up and bled a little.

I eased him out of the shower and carefully dried him. There was a spare gown for him and I draped it over his shoulders. We slowly walked back to his bed.

These clowns were efficient, I'll give them that much. While we were in the shower they had completely changed all the bed linens, removed my machines, refilled Geran's IV bottle, and had three nurses ready to apply new bandages. Within fifteen minutes he was re-bandaged and resting in his bed. Breakfast had arrived and I got him to drink about a quart of juice and eat two eggs before his exertions overtook him and he fell asleep again.

I had the nurses check my wounds. I was down to three bandages. I felt that was good enough to explore a little. I found clothes that Mom left. Snug jeans and a pink baby doll t. Good enough. I ate while watching Geran. He definitely seemed stronger. I put on my sneakers and opened the door. There were six badass bruisers standing watch. I saw a few more further down the corridor in both directions.

I thanked them for standing guard and went left. I got about ten feet down the hallway before I sensed two brunos following. Good enough, I didn't want to get sliced up again and I was still very tender.

The corridors were color coded and had seven different colored stripes on the walls leading to whatever each stripe represented. I chose the red stripe to follow. The halls were all brightly lit and there were pictures and paintings every so often. Some were masterpieces. Some were junk. I found myself at a red steel door. I tried the handle and it opened. Surprise surprise.

Inside was a fucking arsenal! I'd never seen so many weapons in one place. "Can I help you Young Miss?" a voice to my side

said. I hadn't noticed the caretaker behind armored glass. He looked like how I pictured a dwarf to look. He had a huge beard and beady little eyes with very thick glasses. I also noticed several weapon looking things pointed at me.

"Uhm, I'm new here. Is it possible to just look around a bit?" I expected to be booted out immediately.

"You may, Young Miss. Do not attempt to go past any closed doors. Do not attempt to remove any objects from the shelving. Take this pad. If any item is of particular interest write its identification number on the pad and bring it to me to forward the request. Do you understand?" He pushed an electronic pad through a slot under the glass.

I took it and said, "Uh, yeah, I got it. Thanks."

"You're most welcome Young Miss." He went back to reading something.

I checked the time on my phone - 10:15. I'd give Geran until 11:30 before I headed back. I really wanted to be with him but I'd end up waking him and he needed his rest. I looked at the lanes of shelved. There were signs here and there. Archaic, Renaissance, 20th Century, Alien, Mystical, Future, Unique, Captured. Well what the hell. Let's check out Mystical.

After a half hour I realized even jogging I wouldn't cover all the mystical weapons before 11:30. I closed my eyes and tried to see if there was a pull from anywhere. There was! It was strong too. I walked towards it wondering what it could be. I came across some jeweled items. There was a belt made of gold links. There was a blood gold torc with funny marks on it. There was no indication of what they did or their origin, but they were definitely what called me. I jotted the ID numbers on the pad.

I started heading back to the entrance. There were tons of items in the racks. Harry Potter would have field day with all the gay-ass wands. Seriously! Men with wands? A lot of the items looked like very low power items and I wondered why they would hoard those.

I made it back to the security booth. This time I noticed the man was short - maybe a gnome? "Excuse me, sir?"

"Yes, how may I help you Young Miss?" he peered through the thick glass at me.

"I have your pad here." I waved it. The slot opened and I slid it in. He took it and put on some thick glasses and examined it carefully.

"If I may be so bold, Young Miss, why did you choose these two items?" His eyes looked enormous through his glasses. I didn't laugh. Barely.

"They called to me." What the hell - sometimes the truth actually worked.

He pressed a few buttons and I was in the center of a blue cone of light. Then it blinked off. "Thank you Young Miss. I will forward the request." I was dismissed and he proceeded to ignore me after that. I shrugged and started my trek back to Geran.

He was sitting up and eating and drinking. My heart melted seeing him awake and active. I ran over to him and gently held him. "You're looking better!" I said giving him several kisses.

"I'm feeling better. Not enough to run around the room yet but getting there. What's the word about what happened?" he asked me.

"I'll answer that." It was Mom. She had entered the room and walked over to the other side of Geran's bed. I felt the tension rising in Geran. She began to speak but Geran interrupted her.

"Yeah, Mom, I'd like to hear your explanation. You bring us to this den of thieves to meet your buddies and show what good little monkeys you raised. Then we get into a dead easy simulated combat that got Nicole nearly killed! Something our all-powerful Mother could have easily prevented! What was the point of all this and why didn't you step in? Was this a way to flush out your enemies using us as bait??? Or had we outlived our usefulness and this was a good way to eliminate us? Huh, Mom?!?!"

His tirade was ended with a very loud crack as Mom hit him across the face. I heard and felt his jawbone break. Mom hit him again the other direction. Several teeth went flying.

"You will never speak to me as such EVER again." She composed herself as I ran for a towel to mop up the blood streaming from his mouth. I hit the nurse button repeatedly. Mom shifted her gaze to me. "Stop that. He can wait until I'm done."

"Mom, he's really..." I ran around the bed and got between them.

"I said he can wait! Your danger room program was overwritten by three individuals working for a fourth. It was intended to kill both of you and the locks and shields were designed to keep everyone out just long enough to succeed. The only reason you are both still alive is your sister's skill. Not yours! She fought longer than anyone thought possible. Those five seconds allowed Meister, Grizzly, and myself enough time to break the locks and door.

"So before you jump to conclusions and become generally offensive, keep your shit mouth shut and wait for your betters to speak. Or should I try for a couple of new horsemen?" She had venom in her eyes and voice. She extended a talon and shoved it in one of his wounds and rotated it slowly. Geran groaned in pain. She pulled it out and licked the blood. "You would make a delicious dinner!" Her eyes said something different. It was as though his blood didn't taste like it should.

I was shaking in fear and anger. Her talon was poisoned and it was fast acting and eating him up from within. I fell to my knees at her feet, "MOM!! PLEASE!! If you kill him please kill me!!" I was crying and holding her ankle begging.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. *The poison was never intended to be lethal. It was a lesson for your brother to learn respect.* She looked at Geran. His face was ashen and bloody.

He tried to formulate his words to be clear, but it didn't work very well. "I apogice fo' dishonor yu wi' my alce ackusations. I apogice fo' insul' yu. I acksep' an' punshmen' yu 'eem aproprit. I acksep responsiliy fo' my ackshuns. I 'eg yu punish me only. Nickol iss innosen'." She had ripped open the flesh on his cheek and jaw. There was blood everywhere. He couldn't afford to lose any more.

Her face showed a bunch of different expressions. She finally sighed. "If you only knew how hard it is for me to be a mother." She put her hands on both our heads and we were completely healed. Old wounds and new. No scars. "We caught the three and have them captive if you would like to say something to them before we pass judgment."

Geran looked at her, "Yes, please. I'm sorry Mom."

"We are both to blame. I left you two injured so you wouldn't get in the way or get yourselves killed. You will have to content yourself with these three. The entity they were working for cannot be accused due to politics." I composed myself and wiped the tears off my face. She waited while Geran dressed.

"Yes! Please tell Meister, Grizzly, and Sinister Eight especially that I said thanks!" I said.

I also mused how volatile our little family was. A few hours ago Geran and Mom were at each other's throats. Now everything was hunky dory. At least for a while. I had to figure out how to get their issues settled so we could move forward as a unified family. I dozed a little while Geran slept.

Mom popped back in a bit later with our clothes and an intricately inlaid wooden box. Mom handed me the box. "This was to be delivered to you. Why would they give you these?" She seemed shocked.

I woke Geran and we started to get dressed. I noticed Mom had a lustful look in her eyes when Geran's cocks came into view.

"Uhm, because I asked for them?" I replied.

"Do you have any idea what these items are or what they do?"

'Well, uhm, not really?" I didn't expect a fucking grilling over a belt.

"I see. Well, the Armsmaster sent them to you in this box. It is a puzzle box that you must solve to gain access to the belt and torc. When you have opened the box I will tell you what they are and what they do. Fair enough?" She asked.

"Yeah. That works."

"Give me some of your blood. I need to check something." She told me. I did and she teleported us home.

"You two are under house arrest and may not leave for six weeks. You may have friends over. I have to increase your defenses as I did not expect attacks this soon." She teleported out before either of us could say anything.

Geran waved at the empty space where she had been. "Thanks Mom. Anything else?"

He headed for the front door. When he tried to put his arm through the doorway some sort of a forcefield kept it inside. He looked at me, "I can't teleport either. So let's find something to do."

I knew what I wanted and began stripping. "I want you on top of me shoving your meat deep inside me." Within two minutes my legs were spread and I started climaxing while he pounded me on the floor. After he filled me with cum I threw him on his back and straddled his face making him lick me out and cum even more.

The first week was filled with sex. Other than eating, sleeping, and a shower we were constantly fucking. The second week we had some friends over to keep us up to date. I invited Celeste over and watched as Geran fucked her silly. It was awesome how much he enjoyed having sex with someone else and I really loved watching him. I wasn't able to see him in action when we were having sex like I could when he was with Celeste. Sometimes I joined in but mostly I liked watching.

I managed to get four more girls over that I knew he liked. His incubus pheromones made it pretty easy to get them to want to fuck him. They all left very satisfied and definitely wanted to come back for more. I know he enjoyed having new girls to play with.

We established a routine. Sex, breakfast, blood blade training, lunch, sex, studying, dinner, sex, shower, sleep. Sometimes visitors. We made the most of our house arrest. We didn't see Mom again for nearly five weeks.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the bed shaking. Looking over I saw Mom on top of Geran riding and grinding his cocks. He was caressing her firm thighs when she took his hands and placed them on her boobs and squeezed them hard letting him really work over her chest.

"Geran, play with mommy's tits! You like having your Mom fucking you? Do you like how tight your Mom's pussy is? How many of your friends would like to be where you are right now? Oh yes! You're so deep in your Mom's pussy!" She was driving him nuts with the incest aspect and she really knew which buttons to push.

She kept it up until he stiffened under her and filled her with his thick cum. "Yes! Fill your Mom's hot cunt with your cum!" She leaned forward resting her boobs on his chest and gave him an intense tongue kiss. It was far more passionate than anything I had given him and he began thrusting up into her again.

I was fingering myself furiously. "Mom, please teach me how to kiss like that." I whispered to her trying not to break the spell. She leaned back some and placed a nipple in Geran's mouth and then grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I had explosions going off in my head and clit from the intensity of it.

When she released me I joined in and started sucking and biting her other nipple while I slid my hand between the and roughly stroked her clit. I felt her slide a finger inside me. Then another and she kept going until she was fisting me. My orgasms became too intense and I blacked out.

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers
12