Geran and Nicole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke up she was gone again and we ended up back in our routine. The last day of the six weeks we were fixing dinner and she returned. "You two forget how to dress?" We had stopped wearing clothes unless it was necessary. Of course, she was only wearing jeans and her breasts were proudly jutting towards Geran.

Then she looked serious. "Sit down. I have bad news and good news for you.

"During your initiation session one of the battle bots was equipped with a super enhanced weapon. It managed to cut both of you - Geran first. Meister and I have done extensive research on the weapon, your blood, and your cum. It doesn't look like Nicole was affected.

"Geran, your genetic makeup has been damaged. You are now physically addicted to your sister's pheromones. Without them you can and will become sick and die. Permanently. So far we have no clue how to fix this. We need to take some of Nicole's blood and pussy juice and concentrate it. We can put it into vials for you to keep in reserve.

"Our theory is we need to inject you with the vials once a week to attempt to wean you away from your addiction but it could take decades. For now we need to build up as much of a reserve as possible and make certain you always have one on your person."

I was holding Geran and crying softly. "I'll give him anything he needs. If we were ever separated and he didn't have any vials. You know. How long?"

She looked thoughtful. "We estimated he would have seven to ten days before slipping into a catatonic state. Death would occur within five days after that. As long as you two stay together and keep fucking you'll be fine. Or let him perform oral sex on you. Even once every four days or so would keep him healthy. Like you two could keep your hands off of each other for that long."

Geran asked her, "Did you have sex with me that night just to collect my semen?"

She moved over to him and sat on his lap, took one of his hands and placed it on her boobs. "That was my original intent. I honestly didn't realize how much I would enjoy it so it became much more than a cum collecting mission. Besides, Nicole learned some new kissing techniques that should have made your activities more fun."

He nodded and began sucking and biting her nipples. Her succubus aura had kicked in and he was firmly under her spell. I knew they were going to engage in a marathon fuck session and I wanted to help my brother. I took Mom's cell phone from her purse and called Meister.

"Hi Sweety." He rumbled. "I take you've heard and would like to come over and discuss options?"

"Sorta. I don't know where you are so can you come get me?"

"Be outside in five minutes."

I ran upstairs and put on shorts, shirt, and shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. I ran outside in time to see the air shimmer in a thousand colors and his huge hand appear in the middle of it waving for me to come to him. I took his hand and was in his office.

I gave him a hug. "Thanks! I have an idea but I don't know how to make it. I'm hoping you know how to help me. I want to make a wrist watch type device with a couple of vials in it. If the watch detects him starting to go through withdrawals I want it to automatically inject a vial into him. Think that's possible?" Man, this guy needs to seriously get laid. The whole time I was talking his eyes were feasting on my body.

"I had similar thoughts. Come with me to my workshop." He led me to a room attached to his huge office. There were a dozen or so technicians in there working on watch type objects. He looked over their work until he found the one most like what I wanted. He took it and we sat at a bench while he worked on it. I helped with the more delicate operations under his instruction as his fingers were the size of my wrist.

We chatted about different things. Mostly, I was interested if he knew who was responsible. The list of possible candidates was very long. Time flew by and when he had people bring us dinner I realized I had been there over ten hours.

We ate and talked more. I liked him and had started to think of him as a friend. "Hey Meister."

"Yes?"

"I know it's very personal but do you get to have sex with anyone? I mean, your cock has to be big enough to literally kill someone, right? Is there anyone out there who can handle you?"

"Very rarely. Sometimes I get a woman on death row. Sometimes your mother provides me with a succubus. She always wants something in return. Confidentially, I have lusted after your mother for years. She's holding her body as trade for something extremely important she'll need from me one day." He stood up and unfastened his pants. The piece of meat he pulled out and let flop onto the table was enormous.

I stared at it not believing the size. "You make horses jealous don't you?" I said in awe. He put it away and refastened his pants.

"Impressed?" he chortled.

I heard my voice speaking words I hadn't let my brain process. "I bet I could take it. One day I think I'll seduce you and try it out." Then I looked at him in horror that I had said that.

"It's ok. I won't hold you to that. Back to work?"

About another three hours later we stopped. "I need to send you home. I've got this far enough along to know how to finish it. Tell your mom I need those vials sooner rather than later to finish it. I will make a couple of these so you have a spare."

"Thank you so much!!" I gave him a fierce hug and then he led me to a doorway looking thing. He activated it and I stepped through the colors back into our living room.

Mom was sitting on the sofa, nude, and looking very satisfied. She patted the cushion next to her and I came over and sat down. She attacked me. I can't even describe how she made me cum so many times and so intensely but she did. I was aware I was squirting almost nonstop and she was collecting every drop. I passed out again from the orgasms.

Geran's Story:

Mom's news was shocking to say the least. Having her practically rape me into oblivion was an incredible fringe benefit. I wondered if Nicole would allow her to join our bed at night when she was at home.

I came to with Nicole cuddled next to me. We were both sweaty and cum covered. I think most of it was Mom's. Nicole definitely got her boobs from Mom. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me. "Morning, Lover. I think. What time is it?"

I checked my phone. "2pm. Two days after Mom told us the news. She can sure fuck!"

"Yes she can. So is this hard on because you're thinking about Mom's tight pussy? Or your loving sister's tight pussy?" I rolled on top of her and for the next hour gave her the answer.

Afterwards we showered and fixed some sandwiches. She drank over a gallon of water. "We should go out tonight. Invite Vince and Celeste and celebrate the end of our house arrest. What do you think?" I asked her.

"That sounds like fun!" She began texting them both. "They are free and up for it. You want Celeste to sleep over tonight? Have us both?"

"Not tonight. I have to spend some one on one time with my wife." I must have gotten a look on my face.

"What? You look like you want to ask me something but you're not sure how I'll react."

"Well, yeah, I do. You've gone out of your way to bring other girls into our bed for me and you've wanted me to experience new pleasures with new people. Have you ever wanted to have sex with a different guy?"

"You're all I need!"

"You're all I need too, but have you ever wanted to?"

"I've thought about it. It's really hot to be able to watch you having sex and sometimes I think you would really like to be able to watch how my body reacts and moves during sex. So I guess I've thought about doing it for you. If you wanted me to."

I thought for a minute. "It can't be just for me. It has to be because you want to do it too. I don't want you to do it until you want to."

"OK. I wouldn't know who to fuck anyway. A stranger? A friend? I'd have to think of myself as single again and scope out guys who turn me on. Let me think about it."

I had to admit, the thought of watching her climaxing and seeing those incredible breasts swaying while having someone screwing her was very erotic.

We headed upstairs to start getting ready. Nicole went into her room to look for clothes to wear. She came into my room a minute later carrying a very ornate wooden box with silver inlay. She placed it on my bed and opened it. Inside were three wide wristbands with timepieces attached. One was leather, one was gold, and the last was titanium. She pulled out the leather one and showed me the back of it. It was covered in electrodes and had a vicious looking needle recessed into it.

She strapped it to my wrist. "This has six little plastic vials embedded into it. If we are separated this will keep you going for six extra weeks until we find each other again. Each one of the other is the same so if you have them all with you that gives you eighteen weeks." She spoke quickly and quietly.

I held her tightly. "Thank you."

I felt my shirt getting a bit wet and after a minute she pulled back and wiped her face quickly. "So. Let me see what you picked out for tonight." I pointed to the clothes on the bed. "What did you really pick out for tonight? Never mind. I'll pick your outfit."

...

The rest of the summer was pretty uneventful. I had enough sex to satisfy a dozen incubi. Mom and Celeste became regular bed partners and of course Nicole and I were inseparable. We became experts at telepathy and even learned how to 'watch' each other in a type of out-of-body thing that wasn't really out-of-body but we could back up around six feet from the other person and mentally watch what they were doing from any angle. Distance seemed irrelevant.

I practiced my teleporting and by the end of the summer I could easily teleport over 100 tons. Nicole and I learned to fly. We practiced our combat. I studied the three books I had stolen in Jamaica and made quite a bit of progress spellcasting. In secret I tried to find out more about the Horsemen and who our father could have possibly been.

The only way a Horseman could be brought into existence was through the mating of a very high level demon and a very high level angel. Usually that only occurred through rape.

I devised a plan for getting a shitload of money in the fall and began designing a fortress with Mom and Meister's help that would protect us from as many enemies and different types of attacks as we could think of. All in all it was an awesome summer. Of course, just being with Nicole would have made it an awesome summer so everything else was icing on the cake.

In the fall we started at a local college as second semester Juniors. Mom insisted we focus on history, warfare, tactics, and socio-political dynamics. Being Horsemen had some great advantages. We could read, write, and speak any language so we could get alternate viewpoints of historical events.

September brought cooler weather and more bloodshed. However before we get to that Nicole and I had one more sexual milestone at the end of August.

To be continued...

12