Geran and Nicole Ch. 05

Story Info
Nicole goes on a date with someone besides her brother.
9.5k words
4.5
16.6k
14
5

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

This was originally one very long chapter but I have been trying to keep all the chapters a certain length for Literotica so this one has been split into two chapters. This chapter has no actual intercourse but a lot of sexual tension and some new information about our young (but 18 years or older) heroes. The next chapter will probably end up being one of the most sexually explicit chapters of the whole book. I hope you come back to read it! High votes and kind comments VERY welcome!

*****

Nicole's First Date

Friday Evening:

"Are you absolutely certain you want me to go through with this, Geran?"

Nicole asked me for the 20th time her green eyes filled with concern, excitement, lust, fear, nervousness, and trepidation.

"Sweetheart, I am absolutely certain. You have brought Celeste and several other hot girls into our bed for my pleasure. It's only fair you have the same opportunity. You don't HAVE to do anything. You CAN do anything. To be honest, the thought of watching your gorgeous body climaxing while another man is fucking you is a tremendous turn on for me. I want you to go on this date with Vince. He's a good guy. Please?"

We were in our bedroom going back and forth over whether she would or wouldn't. She was sitting on our bed and I was pacing. I looked out the window and adjusted the blinds to let a little more of the fading sunlight in the room.

She relented, "OK, fine, but I've already decided IF things go well and IF he turns me on he's only getting to second base. So please don't get your hopes up, OK? Oh and besides not getting our hopes up I want you to not watch and head speak me tonight, pretty please? I'm going to be nervous enough without worrying that you're observing. I mean it - promise me!" She was toying with the bottom of her oversized t-shirt. It was really my shirt but she loved raiding my closet. I pulled a chair over so I could look at her face to face.

"I promise! No talking. No watching. I'll sit at home and drive Mom nuts with my constant wondering what you're doing. I'm not even asking you to go that far, Babe. Just see what happens and know that no matter what I love you. Now give me a hug and kiss and go get ready."

She gave me a good hug and a very passionate kiss and a mischievous wink, "Wait until you see my outfit. You'll wish I was going out with you instead!" She scampered off to our bathroom to get ready.

I went downstairs to wait. I sat on the sofa, turned on the TV, reclined my seat, and tried to find a distracting show. My stomach was in knots, my dick was fully erect and a thousand conflicting emotions were swirling in my head. Countless "what if" scenarios. Her happiness was very important to me and she deserved the chance to experiment with another guy if she wanted. And it did turn me on. But what if? What if she came home utterly disappointed? What if she had incredible sex and didn't come home?

There were several movies and projects I had lined up for this evening to keep me occupied. I doubted I'd watch anything or accomplish anything. I figured I was at least as nervous as she was. One of the biggest 'what if's' I had was what if the whole thing blew up in our faces. I couldn't face the thought of her coming home devastated. Was it worth the risk? Maybe it wasn't. No, we needed to proceed.

I thought about how we reached this point in our young lives. Nicole was bound to me and had no desire to experiment with anyone else and yet she was so concerned with my own happiness she went out of her way to bring more girls into our bed. She wanted - no needed - me to be happy and sated, but she never even considered she might enjoy sex with someone else.

The first time I thought of it, I dismissed it immediately. She was MINE. But if you love someone, set them free. I needed to give her the freedom to choose. The freedom to think of her own needs and lusts. I knew with her being a true nymphomaniac she needed more than I could give. Sex was an addiction for her and the more opportunities she had the healthier and happier she would be.

I figured even if she didn't do anything she would at least see she had the opportunity to explore. And at some point the thought of her with someone else became an incredible turn on for me so my motives were not fully altruistic. She's so beautiful and erotic that the thought of being able to see her in action with someone else who could appreciate her had given me such a sex high. We had been having super wild and crazy sex as I shared my fantasy with her.

She had been dead set against it for a long while. Her sex drive and devious mind eventually got her to agree. Deciding on her partner was easy. Vince always had a thing for her and he was someone we both trusted. Plus, she thought he was cute. She asked him out on Tuesday and we drove each other nuts with anticipatory anxiety until now. A door slamming upstairs roused me from my daydreaming.

It was a few minutes before Vince was due to pick her up as she bounded down the stairs. "TA-DA!!" he exclaimed twirling around to show me the full effect of her outfit. It was pretty simple but extremely sexy. She had a backless white halter vest top that contrasted beautifully with her deeply tanned skin. It had only three buttons in the front and a deeply plunging neckline. To appear more modest she had added a white narrow necktie to cover some of her chest. It was short enough to show the bottom of her flat belly and cute belly button. The bottom was a white mini-skirt with a zipper up the side securing it. She had maybe three inches of the bottom unzipped. White strappy sandals, a blood gold necklace and earrings completed the ensemble.

She had her beautiful long, dark, thick hair expertly done in cascading waves down her back. I love her hair. Sometimes I play with it while she's sleeping. The way she had it tonight was one of our favorite styles and looked phenomenal on her. She could flip it over her shoulder in an instant and have it hang down over one of her breasts covering a nipple.

I was surprised. She had really made an effort and there was no red. I stood up and raised an eyebrow, ""WOW!! You look absolutely amazing!! I love your choices!! No red tonight? That's a switch!"

She looked down at her clothes and fidgeted. "No, I wanted something different for tonight. If something went wrong there wouldn't be any negative associations with my favorite color. And I think the white really emphasizes my tan."

"I agree! I can see you don't have a bra on - you nipples are letting everyone know where they are. What about panties?" I asked with my dick getting even harder.

"I'm wearing a white thong. Just enough to keep my privates private, but let some lucky guy get a glimpse of my ass. You know I hate wearing bras. They're too binding." She was clearly excited, but very nervous too. She had the same what if's in her head too.

"You are absolutely stunning and yes I do wish it was me now. For someone who isn't even sure she wants to go you really made a serious effort to be sexy. I have to admit I'm a little surprised." I told her still checking her out.

She looked serious for a moment and moved closer to me. She placed a hand on my chest and looked up at me, "This is important to you so it's important to me, and I don't want to let you down. Even if nothing else happens I want to give it my all and let Vince have some eye candy."

"You'll never know how much I appreciate this Sweetie. But remember I want you to HAVE FUN tonight and remember to only do what YOU WANT to do. Promise?"

She pulled me down to her face and gave me another deep kiss. "I promise! But no matter what it will only go as far as second base on the first date." The doorbell rang. She gave me one last kiss while groping my erection. "Keep him ready for when I get home!" Nicole then scooted out the door for her first date with someone besides me.

Nicole's story:

Shit! I've never been so nervous in my life! You'd think I was getting ready to space dive off a building or go head to head with the Hulk.

I've fought some real badasses who could level buildings and I'm nervous about a fucking date! I'm just going on a date with a friend I've known for a few years. I think more than anything I'm nervous about letting Geran down. OK, Vince IS cute and very well built, but I'm so nervous I'm definitely not aroused. My pussy has never been this dry. I didn't have the heart to tell Geran, but I am just not in the mood to do anything. I might get a goodnight kiss but that's probably it. Sad news from a girl who is a nymphomaniac.

Anyway, Vince showed up to collect me for our date so no backing out now. At least I looked good and had my killer perfume on. And a pair of my favorite shoes! That's always important. I had one of my smaller purses - white of course - with only my cell phone, ID, and a couple hundred dollars just in case.

"Hi Nicole! Wow, you look stunning! Ready to go?" Vince said giving me a brief hug. He looked pretty calm and collected the smug bastard, but I couldn't tell for certain with his dark shades on. He smelled really good and I could feel some firm muscles in that brief hug. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Funny, but I don't remember ever touching him before.

"Hi, Vince! I'm ready! What's the plan for us this evening?" I asked with my voice a little shaky. Crap.

He opened the door of his car for me. I was too nervous to notice what kind of car it was. Maybe a sports car. It was a nice red. I slid into my seat and caught him checking out my legs. Perv. Of course, with how short my skirt was I couldn't help but give him a show. I don't think my skirt rode up high enough for him to see my panties. He got in on his side and off we went.

He told me as we took off in his car, "I figured I'd take you to Motel 6 - I've got a room already - get you drunk and fuck you after you passed out." He saw the horror on my face. "Just a joke! Geran would flay the meat from my bones if I ever treated you that shamefully."

"Oh, yeah, I knew it was just a joke! Heh, heh heh." I tried desperately to save face and playfully punched him in the arm. "Heh, heh, heh." I don't think he bought it.

He gave me a pitying smile that said he didn't buy it. He continued to tell me the plan, "Well, I know it sounds cliché, but I thought maybe dinner and a movie? Or if you'd rather do something else that's fine with me. Putt-putt? First date stuff has to be kind of neutral you know." I did catch him checking out my legs and trying to peek a glance at my chest. Probably he noticed the nipple bumps. Typical male but it is nice to be noticed. I didn't dress this way to be ignored. My exhibitionist streak was getting the better of me. Geran loved for me to show off and I suppose going on this date is a natural evolution of that desire.

"I'm afraid I'll have to take your word on that one. I've only ever dated Geran. Oh, and that asshole Homerun Allen. So dinner and a movie sounds great! I'm actually pretty hungry." What? Now I sound like a pig that was going to eat everything in sight! And honestly I need to calm down or I'll puke up dinner. Gah! I'm making a terrible mess and we just got started! Maybe I should just have him take me home now so I don't embarrass myself any further. I can always fuck Geran silly. I think. We're still pretty even in that respect.

"Cool. There's a nice restaurant and multiplex cinema in the strip mall a couple miles from here. We'll have a good time. Remember, this is a "no special powers" date. We're blending in tonight." He whispered conspiratorially and winked. "Seriously, Nicole, you don't need to be nervous. Just pretend we're taking a study break or something like that. No pressure at all. Besides, I've seen you fight and you could probably take me if I crossed a line." Crap, now he thinks I'm a brute. He smiled disarmingly at me and oddly enough I did start to calm down.

"You're right and I'm sorry. I don't mean to ruin the atmosphere right out of the gate. It's just Geran's the only one I've ever dated so this is still pretty new for me." I explained to him. I adjusted the airflow from the a/c vents.

"But you had a first date with Geran. Weren't you nervous then? You want some music? You can plug in your phone to the stereo if you want" Vince asked getting my mind off all the what if's.

"Yeah, thanks! There are some cool new tunes you should hear!" I fiddled with my phone and his stereo and I became thoughtful and tried to detail it so it made sense. "With Geran it was different. I've known him my whole life and we were always close. Always best friends. Even though it seems messed up from some points of view. He's my twin brother and we're essentially married and lovers, and soul mates. We never kept secrets from each other. Well, not many anyway. So when we went out I really knew what it would be like and what to expect. I knew what he would expect. You're a big unknown. But a cute unknown!" Shit! Was that last part out loud? I'm so embarrassed!

"Cute, huh? Well, I have to try to look like I halfway belong with a knockout like you." He said grinning at me.

"Then there's the whole powers aspect which join us even more." I looked at the trees zipping past. "We're so connected it's almost like two bodies sharing one soul. If one of us was killed I'm not sure the other one would survive."

Vince stopped at an intersection and waited for the light to change. "That must be really nice in a way. No matter what you have somewhere you belong."

"Stop staring at me - the light's green! It is but sometimes Geran can be a dork. Maybe it's a brother thing." I took some time to notice the car. A Solara. It was a nice car and comfortable and quiet.

I was saved some further faux pas by our arriving at the strip mall. Vince pulled his car in front of a French restaurant.

"Oh awesome! I love this place!" I had a sneaking suspicion he had asked Geran what restaurants I liked. I'd get him for that.

We went in and were seated and ordered. The décor was an American's idea of what they think Paris looks like. Although, the plates were really pretty. I always got the same thing when I went here: Saumon Fumé for an appetizer; Bar au Beurre Blanc et Crabe for the main course; crème brulee for dessert. They knew me here so I was able to order a carafe of Viognier - A nice white wine that complemented the meal. We were waiting for the food having some awkward idle chit chat with even more awkward silences. Vince finally said, "You want to play an icebreaker game?"

"Oh shit yes!" I said way too eagerly. I needed a distraction.

He collected his thoughts and explained the game to me. "We each get twenty questions. Ten questions must be answered truthfully and completely. Five questions can be skipped. Five questions can be answered semi-truthfully but you must indicate it is a semi-truth answer. Sound ok?"

"Yeah. Easy enough. You first." I had no idea what to fucking ask.

"Hmmmm. OK. How are you and Geran so...I'm not sure what the right word would be..connected?"

I smiled, "That's an easy one and I'll go full honesty on it. We are telepathically linked." He looked panicked. "No, no, don't worry. We can turn it on and off. We agreed no head speak or spying tonight. He isn't aware of anything we're doing. Mainly because it would make me way too self-conscious. We can communicate, see out of each other's eyes, and feel each other's physical sensations and emotions. It's like our souls are linked."

He looked impressed. "That's really cool. No wonder you too are so close. Your turn."

Our appetizers showed up and we started munching. I had already drained a glass of wine and was now sipping.

"OK. It's odd, we've known each other for a few years, but we don't know much of anything about each other. Anyway. Uhmmmmm. How many girls have you dated?"

"I'll go full truth. Including you -nine. What's your favorite outfit?"

This was kind of fun. "I'll go full truth as much as I can. I'm not entirely sure I have one favorite outfit. Geran's favorite outfit for me to wear in public is a pair of ultra-Daisy Duke's and a tight halter top or baby doll t shirt with a bare midriff. No underwear. He's such a perv! I don't really like wearing tops. I know guys love to hear that, but it's true. I like clothes that are comfortable and sexy so pretty much anything that falls into those categories. Let's see. What kind of girls are your "type"?"

He laughed. "The ones that are still breathing? Seriously, I don't think I really have a physical type. I mean, I'm a red blooded teen ager so all hotties catch my eye. Personality counts for a lot with me. If I can't have a decent conversation with someone then they don't keep my interest. You know Holly at school, right?"

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

He nodded back, "Exactly! I dated her because she's VERY hot. Long legs; tits out to here. But she's stuck up and dumber than shit so she didn't keep my interest and we parted ways pretty quickly. Physically, I like long hair, a great smile; I'm probably a breast, ass, and leg man too. That cover it enough?"

"Yeah, that's good enough." I was mentally check listing myself. Long hair - check; great smile - I think so; breasts - firm C cups (not as big as Holly's though), erect nipples, yeah I will say check; ass - probably check there too; legs - those are a big check and not to be egotistical but they are awesome. I have very long legs even though I'm petite which is a nice way of saying short. I barely hit 5'1", but I know Geran likes me being small. "So what's your next question?"

He looked a little perplexed. "Well, I had another one lined up and now I forgot it. Let's see... I'll do a dumb question to throw it back in your court while I try to remember the good question. Have you ever killed anyone?" He asked chuckling.

I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "Yes."

"WHAT?!?! Are you serious?!"

Still maintaining eye contact so he could see the truth of my words, "Yes. I have killed six people so far in my life. There will be more because of what I am. I don't do it for fun and the people I killed deserved it. It's as natural to me as breathing and I don't regret any of them."

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I quietly asked him, "Are we still ok?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. We are definitely ok it just took me by surprise. You just don't seem the type. I mean you're in high school, barely 100lbs., friendly, personable. It just really surprised me. I would have expected a 'yes' answer from some big bruiser with scars and tattoos. Yes, we are still ok. Hit me up with a good one."

I thought for a minute. "OK, let's see if I can embarrass you." I said grinning at him. "Do you prefer girls who spit or swallow, how many of your ex's did which, and why do you prefer whichever answer you give? And if you're really in a revealing mood you can give your opinion on deep throating." I looked at him very innocently and took a sip from my drink.

"Your innocent act isn't fooling anyone missy," he said giving me the hairy eyeball. I broke out laughing.

Our food arrived then. They cleared our empty plates and set down our main courses. "Mmmm this looks and smells good!" I grabbed my fork and twirled it getting ready to dig in. "So Mr. Man are you gonna answer or skip because it's too embarrassing?" I was still giggling.

"Ok Miss Nosy Cheater. That's more than one question and it is very personal but I'm gonna answer it truthfully because I think you'll be blushing in embarrassment before I'm finished." He told me with determination.

Oooops. Maybe I pushed too hard. Geran and I talk openly about sex but I've never talked about it with anyone other than family and Celeste.

He took a couple bites of his dinner. "Here goes: I'll start with the last part. I would love for a girl to deep throat me but no one ever has." He fixed me with a hungry stare, "Or maybe I should say no girl has ever been able to deep throat me." Yep, I felt the flush creeping up my cheeks. Shit. He started laughing. "You're really cute when you blush because you bit off more than you can chew."

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers