Geran and Nicole Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough! Go to class and plan your next foray into the Black Library. Unfortunately, you have to go by yourselves as I and no one I'm aware of can enter that room with you." She abruptly got up and left.

We looked at each other. Geran spoke first. "She's never talked that much to us in our entire lives. I think she broke it off because she was worried she might give something away."

"Probably. She does lie to us a lot and she withholds even more, but I think she was about 85% honest this time. I don't buy the happy love story about the angel though."

He shook his head, "No way. That had to be a rape. Let's shower and get to class."

We actually were able to go to all our classes that week and spent our off hours planning our next visit to the library. And having tremendous amounts of sex with each other. I ended up embarrassed at my eight a.m. class on Wednesday when I missed a glob of Geran's cum in my hair but my classmates noticed right away. I think it's one of the few times I actually got embarrassed.

Thursday night we kidnapped Celeste and took her to our apartment. She walked in and immediately began stripping. She grabbed me and pulled me close. "Let's give your brother a show. Geran, pull out your cock and sit in the chair and stroke yourself. You can't touch us until you cum all over us." She lightly ran her fingers over his erection (he only had one right now) and got me undressed.

"Nicole start sucking my tits. I know you're jealous of them so now you get to feel what big tits feel like. I know your brother wants to fuck my tits because they're bigger than yours."

I bit a nipple and mumbled, "Fucking bitch." She laughed and pulled me face tighter against her flesh. I nibbled, gnawed, bit, pulled, twisted, squeezed, kneaded, and anything else I could think of to her nipples and breasts. I wanted her nipples so sensitive she couldn't wear a shirt for a week. The thing was, the rougher I was the more she liked it. She eventually let go of my head from her boobs and shoved me on my back. Her dripping pussy descended on my mouth and I felt her teeth nip my clit. We began eating each other out like it was a contest to see who'd win. Except Celeste would stop every so often to finger fuck me and taunt Geran.

"You like watching me making your sister cum? Her tongue feels so good in my pussy. I bet you'd like to taste my cunt too, wouldn't you? Keep stroking that big sexy dick for me and I'll let you have me sit on your face. Cum on us and I'll let you play with these big gorgeous real woman's tits. Ouch! Don't bite my clit you whore! You know he likes my big tits better than your mosquito bites. Oh yeah! Just like that! Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh. Come on Geran! Stroke it hard. I want your cream."

Then she dove back between my thighs and began working over my clit and pussy some more. I saw Geran's shadow approaching and felt ropes and globs of his sticky slick cum hitting my face and then I knew he was spurting on Celeste. She rolled off of me. "Cover my tits and face! I'm going to make your sister eat it!" She grabbed his cock and milked it tightly making him groan until she was satisfied she got it all.

Celeste grabbed me and rolled on top of me again and we started licking each other's faces and breasts. I felt Geran spread my legs and shove his cock into my pussy. From Celeste's moaning I knew he had entered her with his other cock.

This was a new and awesome sensation as he fucked both of us and we were intertwined with each other. His hands were all over everything he could reach which was mostly her body. He did give her boobs a good workout. He pounded us hard and fast making us cum. I know he was enjoying listening to us moan and grunt and kiss. He finally lost control and fucked us faster until he pushed in as far as he could and filled us with his cream. It was an incredible threesome.

I looked at Celeste as we got untangled and got some sandwiches. "Why don't you move in with us so we can do this more often?"

"You two attract way too much heat. Get a safer home and I'll seriously consider it."

"We're working on it." I winked at Geran.

After we ate we all piled in our bed and fucked each other until we fell asleep. And overslept. And were late for our first classes. Oh, well, it was Friday.

We decided we would attempt the library that night between 1 and 2 a.m.

We had planned this one down to the last detail. Three minutes to get in and grab what we needed and get back out again. We had packed everything we needed to get in and to safely handle the books. We had battle gear on to protect and conceal us. Every base was covered. At the proper time we teleported to the library and didn't go anywhere. Geran concentrated a moment. "The building itself has put up a barrier. I can get us right in front but we're going to have to walk the rest of the way."

"Go for the roof. I've studied how to get in and out there just in case."

"OK, here goes Plan B."

We popped onto the roof and were instantly surrounded. Guess we didn't think of everything. Shit!

Undisclosed Location:

The tenseness in the air could be cut with a sword. They dared not observe too closely in case SHE was in the area. They combined the smallest of scrying spells to try to see the events unfolding. This attempt was a feint but it still had a very good chance of damaging one or both of them. They had heard the names SHE told them and sought one out. At the very least, they knew this would keep the books out of their hands a while longer. If only they had access themselves...

They watched.

To be continued...

12