Geran and Nicole Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

"I changed cause I'm gonna light the fire place. It gets warm in here pretty quick, but it's real cozy. If you guys want cooler stuff I can look around. Or you could strip." She laughed at her joke. I shrugged and pulled off my sweater. Her eyes were riveted to my boobs. "I uhhh. Well, uhm. No problem! But let me just say this: Nicole, you have the most perfect and beautiful hooters I have ever seen!"

I blushed, "Thanks Jen! I was thinking how gorgeous yours were earlier. I just thought it would be easier and more comfortable if I just took off my sweater. If it makes you uncomfortable I'll put it back on."

"Don't be silly! I've seen tons of tits and am not uncomfortable around nudity. Female or male." She winked at me and I knew that comment was directed at Geran. She lit the fire, ordered our grub and we sat at the table going through our story again. Although this time she reversed our roles and had me narrate and Geran fill in.

We finished just as our food arrived. I've never seen so many pizzas! We each grabbed a whole pie and dug in. Geran had some of my beer. By the time Geran had eaten half his pizza Jen and I had scarfed down a dozen pies each. He sat back and sipped his beer. Jen and I kept eating. It took us about two hours to polish them all off and drain a keg each. We giggled and told jokes and cut up like old friends during dinner. Jen and I tried to outdo each other with dirtiest joke. She won - she knew way more than I did.

We burned the pizza boxes to save her overloaded trash can. And sat around the fire as she picked our brains and questioned both of us thoroughly about things were never thought about. Geran was nervous but eventually stripped his sweater and shirt off too. Jen checked him out like a hungry lion looking at a lame deer. I had heard rumors she liked younger men.

Jen leaned back on her elbows and stretched her long legs onto Geran's lap. "She was quiet for a few minutes. "What are you waiting for? Rub my feet slave!" She teased Geran.

He began rubbing her feet - he's really talented at that - and made certain to let his hands wander as far up as they would go - which didn't even reach her knees. "Damn slave! You are VERY good at that! I might not sell you after all."

He obediently said, "Thank you, Mistress." Playing along.

"Anyway, back to business. I need to sleep on this but my advice is to investigate Arkham and Miskatonic after the full moon has passed. Make certain you're as defended as possible. Try not to overlook anything." She was looking at me for my opinion. I nodded. "This library sounds bad. Stay away from it for a while until you get the other books figured out." She seemed to genuinely like us. That was going to get much stronger very quickly. Geran was starting to release a very mild amount of his pheromones. Morally he had seemed to have a problem with this form of seduction and ally creation. Today he was using it like it was second nature.

"OK, unless you have anything else let's watch some movies. The weather has gotten shitty so you guys are spending the night here. I've got three picked out for us to watch! We'll start with one of the Twilight movies!" I suspected she had several reasons for keeping us over. She wanted to help protect us; she was lonely; and she didn't want Geran to leave. His pheromones were starting to affect her.

She put in a DVD and slid the last two kegs over. I was feeling the last keg and was very comfortable! "C'mere Nicole! Let's sit together and talk about the eye candy in this flick. Geran, you can stare at my tits and Nicole's tits even though she's your sister, and be bored. The next movie will be more your speed! Promise!" She and I had our backs on the bottom of the sofa and were pressed up against each other.

Admittedly, I thought these movies were retarded as hell and had some of the worst acting I had witnessed, but the guys were hot and in various states of undress.

Jen and I got quite raunchy talking about these guys' bodies and how big we thought their dicks might be. We indulged in some nasty fantasies about sucking and fucking them, Jen was a kinky, horny woman. Two thirds of the way through the movie she pulled her tank top off. She had very thick erect dark nipples. I reached over and began pinching and pulling one of them. All too soon the movie ended and she and I started giggling like crazy.

I told her, "We need to do this again with no guys and big vibrators!"

She laughed and kissed my cheek, "Absolutely anytime! You have the mind of a slut, Nicole!"

"Thank you! I try VERY hard!"

She untangled herself from me and switched out DVD's. "Come on Geran. You get in between me and Nicole. There's no more comfortable place on the planet! Hang on! We need popcorn." She grabbed the phone and placed an order. Within three minutes four huge bags of popcorn were delivered along with a bunch of gallon bottles of various sodas by more robot things. We got comfortable and dug in. "OK, next one is - are you ready for it? - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!"

Geran and I groaned. "A western?" he grumped. I took a massive drink from my keg. I wasn't sure I could walk on my own now.

"Trust me you young philistines!!" She wrapped an arm around Geran. So did I. We each had a naked boob pressed firmly against him. I knew his cock was about to rip open his pants. No idea if Jen had checked out his package.

I was drunk enough to try to embarrass him. "Hey Jen! Geran has a hard on! I think he likes your jugs!"

She smiled. "I know! I've been looking at it!" She reached over and gave it a squeeze and then straightened up. "Now shush Dirty Girl and watch the movie. You'll like it!"

"I fucking doubt it." I mumbled. However, Geran and I both got into it and made comments here and there and thoroughly enjoyed it. Geran especially.

He raved, "That WAS an awesome movie! I can't believe no one has recommended it to us before! A three way duel! I've never seen one before!" Jen looked pleased we had enjoyed it. The fire was dying down and we could still see the snow coming down outside. The dying embers and flickering TV were the only lights and made for some interesting mood lighting. Without the fire the room was cooling down. I scanned around for my sweater.

"You don't need it yet, Dirty Girl." Jen got up and scooted us to the side. She pressed a button on the side of the sofa and it unfolded to a King size sleeper bed. She grabbed a pile of comfy blankets and had me help her spread them out on the bed. "Get in! Geran, you're still in the middle. Nicole on the left - you two take off your shoes, socks, and pants first. Now get in and get comfy." She was clad in her shorts. I guessed she didn't really have many panties that fit but she surprised me by sliding het shorts off and showing us a lacy purple thong.

Jen furthered our creature comforts by dragging up the popcorn and getting the drinks in reach. "OK, everyone settled? Ready for the last movie? Here is Prince of Darkness!"

I knew Geran was here to seduce and make her the first girl of his harem but I was starting to think of her as the big sister I never had.

The movie was CREEPY and the last flickering shadows from the fire made it even creepier. We were both holding Geran at the end. I didn't get the ending but Geran did and explained it to me. Guess it pays off to be a dork sometimes.

It was one a.m. and the snow still hadn't stopped. The fire was completely out. Jen switched to a couple of Bugs Bunny cartoons to lighten the mood after the horror movie. By the third cartoon we had all fallen asleep snuggled together for extra warmth.

The next morning I was awakened by my horny brother slowly making humping movements. His back was to me though so he must be doing it to Jen. I lightly touched his mind. He was still sleeping and having a wet dream although he hadn't cum yet. I figured he was maybe five minutes from spraying a load in his undies and on her back. I snuggled closer and began licking his ear to speed him up. I think Jen was awake but I wasn't certain. After revving his engine I slid out of bed quietly and stealthily and padded to the other side of the bed to see if she was sleeping. Nope. She was wide awake and stroking her clit with one hand and her massive tits with the other. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "He's sleeping and having a sex dream."

Jen smiled and whispered back, "That is sooo awesome. You think he'll cum?"

I nodded and put my lips to hers. They were softer than I expected. We made out and I let my hands wander over her tits, pinching her nipples hard. Then sliding down and letting my fingers tease her large clit. I pinched it too and then started really rubbing it. She was bucking against my fingers and Geran's cock and moaning in my mouth.

We heard Geran groan loudly and then Jen did too. He sat up looking at us sleepily. "Jen! I am sooo sorry! I didn't mean."

"Hush Geran, she liked it." I rolled Jen on her front and began licking her clean. She was moaning appreciatively.

Jen said softly, "You ARE a Dirty Girl. That's your brother's cum you're eating!"

"Yes, and it's delicious." I gathered up a particularly large glob of it in my mouth and kissed her and passed it into hers.

When I was done I rolled her back over and told Geran to take care of my new big sister while I took a shower.

Geran's Story:

I kissed Nicole before she walked down the hall. Jen looked at me expectantly with lust in her eyes. "Don't be nervous Geran, I know I'm larger than you're used to and I'm so tight that any size feels good but my tightness will make you cum pretty fast."

I chuckled, "How big would you like to have? And be honest! Nicole has claimed you as family - something she RARELY does and commanded me to take care of you." I saw her trying to see how big my package was so she wouldn't offend me. "No peeking! Just tell me what you would really like to experience."

"OK, ok! I think I could handle and would like to feel a fourteen or fifteen inch long very thick dick in me. I'm kinda a size queen." She looked a little embarrassed.

"Take off your panties." And she did. She was bald and very wet. I put my mouth between her legs and was still licking her to orgasms long after Nicole came out of the bathroom. Jen was begging me to fuck her.

I stood up and walked over to where my groin was in her face. "Take off my underwear." She reached out and yanked them down. I had two eighteen inch cocks in her face. The 'pussy' one was as thick as my forearm. The 'ass' one was thinner but still formidable. "Oh my God! These are incredible. PLEASE put them in me now!"

I got between her legs and rubbed her juice all over her two holes. I put the heads at her holes. "Are you ready?"

"Oh God, YES!! Just put them in!" She wailed in anticipation.

I grabbed her incredible thighs and shoved forward as hard as I possibly could. I drove both inside her to the hilt. She screamed her orgasm and I was sure the whole Mansion heard her. I started slamming her as hard as I could. She was cumming hard and begging me to go harder. I increased the length to 24 inches and the girth by about 75%. Her head was thrashing wildly and she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down on top of her body. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked and bit it.

She was begging and pleading and promising me anything and everything in the world if I could keep going for five more minutes. I fucked her for five hours before I finally gave her my loads and collapsed on top of her panting like crazy. At the end I had gone to thirty inches and nearly doubled the thickness again. I slowly pulled out and let them flop on her boobs to let her see what had been inside her.

She grabbed them and kissed them both. "Please tell me we can get married or at least live together or you'll somehow remain a part of my life." She was nearly in tears begging me.

I gave her a gentle kiss, "You have to ask my wife Sweetness."

"Gimme a phone"

"You don't need one. Nicole?" Nicole came over and gently stroked Jen's face.

"What would you like to ask me Big Sister?" Nicole asked softly with love in her voice.

"May I marry your husband, Little Sister? May I be a part of your lives?" Jen asked her gazing into her eyes.

"You already have and you already are." Nicole kissed her for several minutes. She stood up. You two get cleaned up and dressed. Geran's going to have to teleport us to get anywhere today. There's four feet of snow on the ground. I've heard rumors the storm is unnatural. It could be a prelude to the attack."

Nicole was still talking. "The city is gridlocked. There's too much snow for the plows to get through. Not much else to report."

Jen looked thoughtful. "Good day to check out a book."

"Can you order some lunch before you hit the shower?"

"You bet!" She ordered a feast while I get started in the shower.

She joined me after a few minutes. We had fun washing each other and making lover's small talk. We explored each other and have fun. We dried and dressed and went to join Nicole at the table.

She had already started of course. Ribs, burgers, fries, slaw, baked beans, corn, mashed potatoes, and more. Nicole had polished off several racks of ribs and had sauce all over her face. "This shit is good!"

"Nicole, you are a mess! Good thing you're still naked! I can just dump you in the shower.

"I agree with you. Let's take a break. Could you give us a tour of this place, Jen? I'd like to see it." Nicole looked nervous.

Jen perked up, "Sure thing! That's a good idea! Let's get cleaned and dressed."

Jen was a good guide and showed us all kinds of souvenirs, weapons, technology, and tons of other stuff.

We gave her the address of our fortress and she began making arrangements to move in immediately. She waved her cell phone at us, "I've got a lot of connections. I lot of powered connections and you need more heavy hitters around you. Want me to make some phone calls so you guys can meet them and decide who you think would be good additions? And yes, there are some hot girls and guys in my list."

I nodded while playing with her huge breasts. "Come over as soon as you can. I want to keep playing with these." I gave her a deep kiss and then kissed each nipple before grabbing Nicole's hand and teleporting back to the fortress.

From the outside, the fortress is nothing to look at. It's an old warehouse from the 1930's that I bought and had revamped. The exterior looked in disrepair but the true structure was strong. The walls were six feet thick with reinforced concrete, special metal plating, and it had a Faraday Cage in the superstructure. There was lead dust mixed into the concrete to provide radiation shielding as well as nullifying any surveillance. Mom had spells and sigils incorporated into the building.

It was also completely self-sufficient. It had solar and wind power generators, hydroponics gardens, and massive water and fuel storage tanks. We had the latest and most powerful computers and self-defense weaponry installed for any normal attacks. The garage was filled with all types of vehicles including urban assault units. Finally, the entire structure was only resting on its location. When I was able to teleport more mass I would be able to move the entire building to any one of a dozen sites being prepared for it across the planet.

Every creature comfort was in the basement including a pool. Our apartment was also there. Below that level was the super shielded room that was not a room for the books and any other nasty items that needed a home.

It was prepped against anything I could think of at the time and had improvements added from Mom and Nicole. I had a nagging feeling I had overlooked a few things, but hopefully I would fix them before anything happened.

Nicole and I went to the basement to make certain everything was in order. She checked the food levels. We had enough to last for six months, even with her new appetite.

I checked the sub-basement and was surprised my clones weren't there. Then I remembered the time limit. I created them again and turned them loose on the books.

When I went back to the main basement, Nicole was working on an email. "Read this and tell me what you think." She shoved the laptop at me.

I looked at the screen and read: "Hi Everyone! It's Nicole. I'm sending this email out to everyone from our High School and College classes. Anyone who's ever checked me out and wondered what I would look like nude is getting the chance to find out!

Friday night is Amateur Night at The Kitty Kat Lounge and I am entering the contest. Mention my name and get in for free and get one free drink! Bring your friends! Come see me dance and strip until EVERYTHING is exposed!

Can't wait for you to see me!

Nicole."

I was rubbing my crotch while I was reading it. I looked at her. "You sure you want to strip for all these people?"

"Geran, my pussy is dripping just thinking about it. I definitely want to do this. If you'll let me and the stripping goes well I'd like to get gang-banged on stage. The thought of all those guys lusting after me and then getting to fuck me in front of everyone else... and then all the cum they'll be pumping into me and on me. Shit! I want to do this very, very badly.

"Besides, who knows what will happen on the full moon? I want to do some of my fantasies before then. You know. Just in case." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Nicole, there are few things I can so no to you about and this is not one of them. My cocks are about to rip my pants thinking about Friday night." I pressed the 'send' button and her email went out to hundreds of people. She gave a shout of joy and jumped me and was kissing me all over.

"Thank you! You'll love my routine! I'm dancing to some awesome songs including 'Legs' by ZZ Top. I'm going to be so horny. You have to be right beside the stage so you see me up close."

She looked at me for a moment. "Will you tell me what happened? What's bothering you? Please? Maybe I can help. We don't keep secrets from each other anymore."

I sighed, "Let's sit down so I can tell you about it. Then you're going to get on top of me and fuck me while you tell me about your date with Vince."

She whipped off her shirt making her boobs bounce and jiggle a bit. I sat down and she sat in my lap with her arms around my neck and her head on my chest.

I took a deep breath and began relating everything that had happened at Meister's and the revelations about Angela.

"Geran, that isn't your fault. Angela made that choice. And to be extremely cold and cruel, you better get used to the idea there will be- corpses around us at every turn. That's just how it is. We've both killed and you didn't have an issue with that. You don't need to enjoy it but you will have to accept it." She nuzzled my neck and moved around until she was straddling me.

"Now then, where was I? Oh, yeah!" She ripped my clothes off and then hers. Her cool, soft fingers were wrapped around my cocks stroking them into full erections that she soon impaled herself on.

"Do you want me to tell you how Vince made me cum or do you want to see it in my mind?" she asked starting to slowly roll her hips.

"Both," I gasped.

"Hmmmmm." She put my hands and her tits and leaned forward to begin licking and telling me about her second date.

She didn't play fair at all. She was having tons of orgasms, but she wouldn't let me cum at all. By the end of her story she was riding me hard and moving her body in the most erotic manner she could, making her breasts jiggle perfectly. I was begging her to let me cum and she was being a total tease.

She whispered in my ear, "You wanna cum, baby? You wanna fill your little sister's pussy with your hot jizz? Just like Vince did? Your dirty slut wife fucked another guy all night and let him cum deep inside her slut pussy. I loved having someone else shoving his huge dick all the way inside me. And now you wanna add your load to my slut pussy, too? Beg me. Promise me you'll do anything for me. Worship me!"

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers