Geran and Nicole Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

I did all she commanded and more. I would have eaten nails and broken glass to just cum. When she finally let me it was like an explosion. I held her hips tightly and rammed myself up inside her as far as I possibly could and unleashed a torrent of cum into her. She came with me. After I finished cumming, I collapsed back into the sofa, completely and utterly spent.

She giggled at me. "You need to build up your stamina. How are you going to handle me much less a harem?" She kissed me and snuggled up against me. We fell asleep together still merged.

Undisclosed Location:

Their screams were silent. Terrible, cruel energies and fires flowed over their forms. The third entity was enjoying its turn at tormenting the other two. All their bodyguards were dead. More than dead; they were mostly liquefied. It had already taken command of the forces the other two commanded and was now attempting to subsume their powers.

Once again the location was filled with laughter from the third. This time it was less hysterical and more malign.

Mom's Story:

I only knew of one place to start asking about eliminating these two books. I was headed there now. It was a long journey to find a place that is lost and I had to navigate all the barriers and traps I had placed to prevent anyone from doing what I was doing. It had been over seven thousand years since I had locked it away in the lost cage. I had forgotten over half of the traps.

By the time I was standing in front of the cage I had taken a terrible beating from my own traps and spells. I looked into the cage and saw the eyes. They were made of orange and yellow flames and seethed hatred. The eyes were enormous and the creature that possessed those eyes was over six hundred feet tall. It was encased in the strongest of magics and was in agony all the time from the thousands of spike hammered through its body keeping it contained.

I looked into those eyes as they looked back at me. I spoke in a shaky voice, "Hello, Father. Miss me?"

To be continued...

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers