Geran and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took me to a greasy spoon diner. The food was ok. The atmosphere wasn't. Nearly every guy in there made it pretty obvious they wanted to fuck me and they didn't care if I was willing. Maybe I should have stayed at home.

Allen only looked at my eyes a few times during dinner. My boobs were much more interesting to him. We went Dutch. How did this loser get any dates other than he looked good?

The conversation consisted of him telling me how wonderful he was at football. He never once asked anything about me.

After dinner we left the diner and I started walking towards his car. He wasn't. He called out to me, "Hey! We're going this way!"

I looked over and started towards him. He was pointing across the way. I looked and realized he was pointing at a cheap motel. "Why are we going there, Allen?"

"Aw come on! Don't be dumb. I got us a room and they have great movies on the TV! Now come on so I can give you what you want." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to room 8. He unlocked it and pulled me in.

"Go ahead and get on the bed and find a good X-rated show. I have to take a leak and then we can get busy."

I looked around desperately for an escape route. "Hey, Allen! I'm going to the vending and get us some ice and sodas, ok?"

"That's a great idea! Get me a Coke. No, wait. Too much caffeine too late at night. How about a....Sprite? No. How about a root beer?" And then I heard him walk out of the bathroom as I was just about to open the door. Shit! He delayed me on purpose. I turned around. He was walking towards me and he was nude. Well, he does have a nice physique. I let my eyes drift lower. Wow! He had a BIG dick. Long and very thick. Now I know how he gets his dates. What girl wouldn't want to try out a huge one? They may never get another chance.

He reached out and grabbed my breasts and found my nipples easily. He twisted them roughly. I gasped at the sensation. "Like that? Knew you would. Get undressed and get on the bed."

I was still trying to make up my mind to stay or leave when he grasped the collar of my blouse and ripped it off of me. "Nice tits! I always liked that you don't wear a bra. Now get on the bed so I can stretch you out and make you think of me when you're fucking all your future lovers." He pulled me close and began sucking on my nipples. It felt really good, and it felt really wrong. I made up my mind to leave and started struggling.

CRACK! I had trouble figuring out where the sound came from when I realized it was from him slapping my face. Then I felt his fist connect with my stomach and I was doubled over. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He got between my legs and was ready to shove his dick in me.

The door to the room shattered and Geran roared in. I know I was seeing double from the punches but he looked about a foot taller and I could swear his eyes were glowing or shooting flames. Allen never had a chance. Within three seconds he had broken Allen's jaw, his arm, several ribs, and ruptured one of his testicles. I found that out later. I jumped on Geran's back and cried out, "Don't kill him! Stop!"

I was shocked he listened to me. He picked up Allen and took him around the motel to the closest dumpster and tossed him in. "Do I need to threaten you Asshole? Didn't think so."

Geran took my hand and pulled me back to the room. "Get your stuff. I'm taking you home." He pulled off his shirt and gave it to me. I quickly got my things, put on his shirt and followed him to our bike. The tires smelled a little burnt and the engine was hot. I got on behind him and held him closely. I realized he hadn't worn his helmet or brought mine. I held him tightly and let the wind blow through my hair. I felt safe and at home. I belonged to Geran and he belonged to me. I had him riled but was he riled in the right direction? Was he going to embrace me or hate me? I hoped for the best but feared the worst.

I thought back over the week. I had betrayed him. Badly. I hoped the wind would dry my tears too. We made it home very quickly. We dismounted and he parked the bike. He held out his hand to me. "Come on."

I gently took it. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"We're going to your room and we're going to discuss a few things," he told me in a firm, gruff voice.

I nodded and followed him. We went into my room and I sat on the bed and waited. He paced a minute or two and sat at my desk.

"Nicole, we need to talk about us. Someone told me you love me. Do you?"

"Of course I do! You're my brother! I will..."

He cut me off. "That's not what I mean and you know it. Do. You. Love. Me?"

I stared at the floor a minute or two and then looked into his eyes. I whispered, "Yes."

He was silent for several minutes.

"I need to apologize to you. I have been blind to your feelings and I have been being cruel and I've been making you unhappy. I'm deeply sorry and I won't do it any longer." He wasn't making any sense. What was he babbling about? I was confused.

"Geran, I don't understand what you're saying." I wiped a tear off of my face. Shit he smelled good.

"Nicole, I love you too. I love you more than anything. I want us to be together always. I want you to realize the risks though."

I burst into tears. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and held him. I felt his strong arms encircle me. I was sobbing hysterically on his chest.

"Hey, please stop crying! I thought that would make you happy. We don't have to..."

I cut him off this time. "I AM happy! I've never been happier!"

"Here. Let's lie on your bed while you calm down." He picked me up and lay on my bed face up. I hadn't let go. He held me and stroked my head and back while I calmed down. It took me about an hour and then I got the fucking hiccups. Eventually, they stopped too.

"Geran?"

"Hmmm?"

"What risks? You mean the laws?"

"Yeah. We have to be more than low key or we could both face arrest and imprisonment in this country."

"Bullshit!" We heard Mom's voice at my doorway which of course scared the living shit out of us. We bolted upright and looked at her in surprise.

"Shut your mouths. You look ridiculous."

Geran spoke before I could. "Why is it bullshit? The laws are pretty strict."

"Do either or you think for one instant I'd let anyone and I mean anyone arrest either of you for loving each other? It will NEVER happen. You express your feelings however you want. I'll see you at breakfast. Tomorrow night we'll go out and celebrate so think of a restaurant you'd like to go to. The cost is irrelevant. Good night and I'm VERY happy for both of you! You were born to be together." She walked out, came back and kissed us both on the foreheads, walked out again and closed the door behind her.

I laughed. "Well that was amazing! Stand up a minute. Let's get ready for bed." We did our routines and got back to my bed. I was wearing my usual panties and one of his shirts. He was wearing boxer briefs. We'd slept (sleeping -- not sex) like this for years, but somehow tonight it seemed different. I felt very shy and awkward.

Geran got into bed first and held the covers open for me. "I don't think I've ever slept in your bed before. You always get into mine."

"I'm patient enough to wait for you to get in here." I told him slipped in next to him and held him close. "Geran, I REALLY want you. It's just I don't want it to be the same night I almost got raped. Is that ok?"

He held me closer and kissed the top of my head. "Whenever you're ready. I will never pressure you. Go to sleep."

I wiggled around until I had him spooning me. I was almost asleep when a thought occurred to me. "You still awake?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"How did you find me? I never told you where I was going. I didn't even know where we were going."

"Celeste put a GPS tracking app on your phone and left it running. I was racing around the town while she let me go ballistic for a while. When she thought the time was right she called my cell and told me how to track you. I have to get new tires on the bike. Probably a tune up too after what I did to it tonight."

"I'm sorry! I'll pay for it."

"Don't worry about it. I'd do it again."

"You said someone told you I loved you. You didn't figure it out on your own? Who told you?"

"I thought you were tired."

"I am. I'm just curious."

"No. Apparently, I am not able to discern your feeling for me on my own. You have to promise me to help me there.

"I promise!"

"Vince told me."

"Clever fucker," I mumbled drifting off.

OK -- I couldn't help it. I woke up around 2am and was so horny I couldn't stand it. Geran's erection was pressed against my ass and I had been grinding against it in my sleep. My panties were soaked. I got out of bed and stripped and turned on the lamp on my nightstand.

"Geran! Wake up!"

He stirred and looked at me. I could see him REALLY looking at me from head to toe and back again. "You are so gorgeous." He whispered.

I did several poses and turned around for him. He pulled me down on the bed and on top of him. "Nicole, do you remember when we were five? We promised each other when we were old enough we would marry each other and no one else? I love you. Will you marry me? Will you share my life for as long as we live and maybe beyond?"

My heart exploded. "YES!! YES!! I will marry you!! Geran I will always be with you!! I love you, too!" I burst into tears and was crying uncontrollably and sobbing and gasping, "I love you," over and over. He rolled on top of me and began kissing me. Fuck he's a good kisser! My toes were curling and I ran my fingers through his hair. My hands over his chest. I could feel his cock pressing against me. Please don't let this be a dream! We kept kissing and when I had a spare second to catch my breath I kept repeating 'I love you' over and over.

"These are perfect," he told me caressing both my breasts.

I protested lightly. "They aren't big enough!"

He kissed one of my nipples. I groaned and came! He sucked on them for what felt like hours. I was moaning and cumming. He came back up to kiss me. I placed my hands on his head and kissed him fiercely. He eventually pulled away and looked at me. "Why are you crying? Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?" He looked worried.

I burst into tears again and held him tightly against me. "I don't want you to ever leave me! I'm so happy right now! Geran, I've loved you for years! I've imagined this moment for so long. I want you so badly. I need you." I was still crying. He rolled me on top and held me until I calmed down.

Then we reversed again and he kissed his way down my body. He ran his nose through the 'landing strip' of pubic hair I had. His nose tickled the lips of my pussy. "You smell amazing! I can't wait to taste you!" And he did. He tormented my pussy and clit for hours. I was screaming and thrashing and pulling his face against my pussy. His tongue was magic. When he stopped licking and sucking I didn't stop cumming.

I knew it was time. "He looked at me, "You're still a virgin aren't you?"

I nodded, "My hymen is long gone though. I've been masturbating since I was thirteen."

He moved into position and slowly, ever so slowly entered me while staring into my eyes. I was so wet he didn't stop sliding into me until he was in to the hilt. He began thrusting and I wrapped my arms and legs tightly around him. We kissed while he slowly pumped into me. He then moved his mouth to my ear and licked it and whispered how much he loved me and how we'd always be together from this day forward. I was cumming hard and constantly. It was magical and I felt so full and so complete. Finally I felt him tense and it felt like his cock got bigger and then the hot cum spurted out of him and into me. Nothing had ever felt so good in my entire life. It was like he filled me with liquid soul.

We held each other and he stayed inside me until his erection finally subsided and his dick slid out of me. I felt his cum oozing out of me and going down my ass. We continued to fondle each other and whisper sweet nothings.

He pushed away from me suddenly and grabbed his crotch. "Something is wrong! It really hurts!" He gasped.

After about ten long seconds he stopped and relaxed. I checked him thoroughly. About the same time we both saw it. HOLY FUCK! He had grown a second cock!!! How was this possible?? We looked at each other and had the same thought. "MOM!!!!!" We both yelled simultaneously. "MOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!"

Mom walked in the room. "It's about time!" she said.

12