Geri Halliwell: Image Is Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Geri had prised her labia apart with the pointed tip of her sex-toy and was giving herself a long slow fuck with it, oblivious to the state of Jay's now fully aroused genitals. Jay saw she was occupied pleasuring herself with the tool and clambered onto her chest. Geri propped her head up on a pillow so she could observe as he positioned his long rod between her boobs. Then he pushed them together, totally engulfing his member in warm wobbly tissue.

Down at her pussy, she was assisting the work of the dildo with the index finger of her other hand, which she was using to prod busily into her slit, frantically searching for her throbbing purple clitoris.

Back at her chest, Jay was using the sweat on Geri's body and the saliva he had deposited on her bosom to give her a well lubricated tit-fuck, his fat cock head emerging only momentarily with each thrust before it disappeared once more into the womanly charms he was grasping so firmly with his powerful arms.

Geri was intently watching as every thrust of his sweet young dick made his body tense, showing just how magnificent his rippling torso looked as it glistened with sweat in the afternoon sunlight, and was taken just as much by surprise as Jay, when she suddenly found her clit, making her jump as she yelled out loud with pleasure as her orgasm built inside her body.

Jay was now looking down directly onto Geri's beautiful face, which had now become contorted in the throes of sexual ecstasy. Her cheeks were flushed dark pink, and her face was wet with sweat, making strands of her trademark ginger hair stick to her forehead. He had never seen such an awesome sight. As he watched the pleasure build in her, he began encouraging her climax as he thrust with renewed vigour into her fat squidgy tits.

"Cum for me you dirty slut" he grunted as he pumped his hips "I want you to orgasm so I can taste your sweet juices as they flow from your hot cunt".

Whether it was him fucking her tits, her masturbation, his verbal encouragement or a combination of all three, Geri now began panting hard as her body began to vibrate. Jay released her breasts, which returned to a position at her sides, and climbed from her stomach. Then he span around on the bed, pointing his hard cock into her face as he got into the sixty-nine position on top of her. He then took the vibrator from her hand and jammed it violently as far as he could straight up her vagina.

The force of the thrust caused the ribbed sides of the dildo to ripple along her clit and she came instantly, screaming with delight as her vulva throbbed with her release.

Jay watched in awe as he pulled the dildo out of her squelching pussy, witnessing a steady flow of viscous fluid trickle from her opening. He clamped his mouth over her hole and lapped his tongue into her vagina, taking the nectar from the source. He then opened her up gently with his fingers, revealing her little clit and sucked on it, hoping to produce another intense climax. He didn't have to wait too long for the desired outcome, his expert oral technique had her wriggling beneath him within minutes. As her stomach cramped up with the pressure, he continued to eat her cunt out as she grunted and groaned in anticipation of another fierce release.

Jay decided to keep her quiet while he brought her to the boil, and shoved his hard dick deep into her warm mouth, touching the back of her throat with his helmet.

The unexpectedness of his entry into her mouth and his continued clit play made her convulse briefly before spraying Jay's surprised face with her cum until it dripped from his chin as he removed his face to catch his breath. Her orgasm had been so fierce, that Geri had clamped her Jaws firmly around Jay's dick and his balls had started to tighten.

Jay thrust his hips forward, sending a further a inch of his cock into her throat before shooting his own cum into Geri's already full mouth. Despite having already cum only a short time ago, his climax produced a healthy amount of warm semen and Geri coughed and spluttered as she tried to come to terms with the sheer extent of his jism. Soon however, she found a rhythm and was quickly gulping down, what seemed like pints of his seed, like a pro.

After his balls had been drained, Jay withdrew his flaccid cock and flopped down exhausted on the mattress next to Geri. He was stunned to find as he looked across at her that she had a horrified look of his face. "What's up Geri?" he asked, hoping he had not hurt her with his cock.

"Do you know how many calories are in spunk?", she replied, continuing, "We're gonna have to work it all off, especially with the gallons I've just swallowed from that monster" as she gave his balls a little squeeze.

" I guess we'll have to work on that next time, after all I haven't been up your sweet little cunt yet", he replied as she got up to clean herself off.

"Since you seem to love my big tits so much, you can whip it out of me and spray my tits and face" she suggested, adding a little afterthought,

"And spunk's supposed to be good for your skin, so not only will you have fucked the fat out of me, I'll have beautiful soft skin into the bargain!"

12