Gerina's Work Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Work day (and night) for our girl.
2.7k words
4.64
14.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers

The dream almost felt real as I stirred awake. My erection was big and hard as my one hand automatically took hold. My fingers barely reach around the shaft as I stroked it. My other hand aimlessly played with my perfect, C sized breasts and engorged berry sized nipples.

I thought about Tess (Contessa), the girl I met last evening at the bar. We seemed to hit it off very well especially when she reached inside my panties and found out how big my cock was. We went to hers and fucked. I thought about how deep inside her I was as I squeezed my grip to emulate her nice tight pussy. I pinched my nipples as if she was biting them and like last night, it made me cum.

"Uuuh! Uuuh! UUUHHH...!" I grunted as the first couple of wads blasted onto my face. Strings of my cum went from my nose, between my cleavage and into my belly button. I laid there panting covered in my own creamy white paint. I licked up as much as I could surrounding my lips.

In as much as I wanted to stay the night with Tess, I had to get home since the next day was a work day. I'm sure we'd meet up again.

Still dripping, I managed to get out of bed and into the shower. My soapy hands ran over my body. No need to shave since I had all my body hair removed long ago. My sudsy hands cupped my boobs; my dick started to react again.

I wanted to cum but I was able to finish without jerking off again. I needed to get my ass in gear to leave for work. And besides the sexual tension would only increase as my day went on. So I dried my long, below the shoulders, shiny raven hair. I was fortunate that with just a quick brush, my hair looked great with a slight wave in it. After carefully applying my not-too-slutty make-up, I dressed for work.

I love lingerie. I had just purchased some pretty pink things. The bra had nice demi-cups with lace trimming that tickled my nipples. The panties were small, tight, lacy, cheekie boy shorts that would go over the straps of my garter belt. Even though it was still warmish outside, I always felt the need to wear stockings. "Ugh, I would never wear panty hose."

I adjusted the straps on my bra. They cradled me nicely and with some boob manipulation, created a nice deep cleavage. My panties contained my soft, seven inch dick which firmed slightly from the feel of the lace. My stockings were RHT nude with a small numbered denier.

I selected a front 5-button summer dress. The hem was couple of inches above the knee; well maybe a little more than a couple of inches above. It was white and light enough for today's warm weather. The front had a nice open vee neck which would show off my cleavage and some of my lacy bra. The red strappy sandals matched the red rose pattern on the dress. Five inch stiletto heels would make me five foot ten and a half.

I grabbed my purse and ran for the bus. Unfortunately, being new underthings, I hadn't really tried them out in public. As I got to the bus stop, my penis worked its way out through one of the leg holes of my panties. There was no way for me to fix it without getting arrested for indecent. I'd have to deal with it until the office. Besides, I really didn't mind and in fact enjoyed the feeling maybe a bit too much.

It was already a little crowded when I got on; standing room only. Even more crowded over the next few stops. I found myself pressed against the back of a well-dressed man. His suit seemed to be well fitted and expensive. He was slightly taller than me. His cologne was really enticing.

With traffic substantially slower than normal, more riders crammed on board rather than waiting for the next ride. My breasts were crushed against Mr. Enticing's back. Not that I minded though. Mr. Enticing leaned slightly back. My cock stirred slightly.

Then I felt something brush my ass. I thought it accidental at first but then another brush and another and another. My eyes popped when I felt the hand cup one of my ass cheeks. And then the other hand grabbed the other.

I thought I should protest against this assault but I started to enjoy it and did nothing. I guess he/she (I couldn't see who it was) took it as a green light and continued. Their hands traced the line of my garter straps. Their fingers plucked one strap and snapped it against my thigh. My hips lurched forward into Mr. Enticing's ass.

I felt the back of my dress climb up until they could put their hands under my hem. I then realized my dick was near its full ten inch potential and rubbed against Mr. Enticing's leg. He didn't seem to mind either. My rear assaulter wormed their fingers inside my panties and ran along my ass crack; then deeper in between until I felt a finger against my back hole. They massaged it for a while then started to wiggle inside. Their other hand reached around to my front. They grabbed a fist full of my cock.

"Oh gawd! Did it feel good!" I thought since I didn't finish jerking off in the shower.

Then with amazing dexterity, they unbuttoned the two bottom buttons of my dress and popped my cock out through the opening. The hand again surrounded my shaft and pushed my knob between Mr. Enticing's thighs. I could feel my knob poke through the other side when Mr. Enticing pushed his ass back into me harder. Meanwhile one hand stroked me as a finger searched out for my prostate. I wasn't going to last much longer.

I held on to Mr. Enticing's hips and dry humped him. The finger in my ass found my prostate. I started to shoot my load. I felt Mr. Enticing start to spasm and moan quietly. I guess he came too.

Without a word of thanks or acknowledgement, Mr. Enticing jumped off at the next stop, never to be seen again. The woman seated in front of Mr. Enticing did not notice her suit jacket dripped with my sperm.

Meanwhile the person behind me brought their lips to my ears and whispered. "Hi Gerina. I hope you enjoyed that as much as last night."

I turned to see it was Tess!

She had got transferred on a couple of stops before. "I saw you get on and worked my way over to say 'Hi' but... Well other things (giggle) happened!"

Nearing downtown, the throngs of people on the bus decreased; I managed to put myself away and do up my buttons much to Tess' amusement and disappointment. Tess' work wasn't too far from mine so we decided to meet up after work. I kissed her good-bye as I got off at my stop. "See you later."

I rode he elevator up to the 10th floor to Bobson, Bobson and Sons where I was the executive assistant to Mr. Bobson; the first Bobson. I entered the lobby and saw that Pricilla the receptionist was already there. A pretty little thing that I would surely like to fuck one day. "Morning, Gerina!"

"Hi Pricilla. How was your weekend?" I stopped to chat and returned her greeting.

Pricilla was one of the few who knew I had a cock. We confided with each other a lot but never cross that particular line.

"I met someone on Saturday." Pricilla looked around to make sure no one was in earshot as she crooked a finger beckoning me closer. Even then she whispered. "It was a girl! We went to hers and made out like fucking rabbits!"

"Pricilla! Wow! That's great!" I was taken aback a little bit since there was no indication that she was Bi. "I was at..."

Just then the second Mr. Bobson walked in. We both lyrically greeted him. "Good morning, Mr. Bobson!"

"Morning you two. Conspiring to take over the world?" He jested.

"Oh no, Mr. Bobson." Pricilla giggled. "Just girl talk."

Mr. William Bobson, cousin of my boss Peter Bobson was the financial lawyer and CFO of our company. As he turned and proceeded to his office, he asked "Can you come to my office afterwards then?"

"Yes Mr. Bobson." Replied Pricilla as she licked her lips and winked at me. Pricilla had told me that she had been giving him blowjobs in the morning for the past couple of years.

"I'll let you get on with 'it'." I smiled back knowingly to her.

Finally sitting at my desk, I opened the lower two buttons on my dress to coerce my dick back inside the confines of my panties... At least for now. I left the buttons undone. I had just got everything ready and placed today's files on Mr. Bobson's desk as he entered his private office.

"Good morning, Gerina." Mr. Bobson smiled. "How was your weekend?"

"Good morning, Mr. Bobson." I answered back. "It was great. Thank you for asking. How was yours?"

"Managed to lose my golf game again." He shook his head negatively as he rubbed his ass (Please read the "Four Play" series). "The guys think I'm losing on purpose now."

"Oh, Mr. Bobson!" I said as my cheeks went a bit flushed. He told me about the modified Texas golf rules he and his playing partners used as well as the after game activities. "I'm sure you tried your best (not to win)."

Peter Bobson, President, Chairman and CEO of the firm was about mid-forties. He too knows very well of my alt-gender since I had started to work for him three years ago. I found him hansom and was somewhat attracted to him that first day. I think it was mutual. During the final interview with him, I told him about me. He said, "You are more than qualified and as long as you do your job well, there should be no problem."

Then it started one day when I placed some papers in front of him. I guess I accidentally on-purpose leaned into him a bit more than normal and my boob brushed against his face. When I didn't immediately move, Mr. Bobson turned and gently bit it. That was the first time I sucked his cock. He really does have delicious tasting cum! He sucked mine in turn.

As was my norm for the start of day, I took a seat in the big comfy chair in front of his desk and waited to take notes. I made a big show of crossing my leg over ensuring the split open dress would show off the stocking tops and garter clips that he loved. His broad smile confirmed his approval.

We both knew what was going to happen but work was first. I made notes as he spoke but continued to tease him by crossing and recrossing my legs. My cock had slipped through the leg hole again which did not go unnoticed by Mr. Bobson.

"And finally." Mr. Bobson said. "Make sure to tell Gordon that idiot son of mine to get that Telford account up to date. According to Will, they owe us a substantial amount of back payment. At least get them to a scheduled payment."

"Yes, Mr. Bobson. Will there be anything else?" I confirmed back as I wrote the last of my notes. As my eyes rose up, I realized his hand was in his lap. Regardless of how you try to disguise it, you can always tell when a guy is jerking off. "Mr. Bobson! Are you stroking that cock of yours again?"

Like a kid with their hands caught in a cookie jar or a guy caught with their hands down their pants, Mr. Bobson sheepishly nodded affirmatively. In mock anger, I stood up and placed both hands on my hips. My stiff bone poked through the front opening of my dress. Mr. Bobson licked his lips.

"I think Mr. Bobson is a bad boy." I moved beside him behind his desk. I swiveled his chair around. He wasn't just stroking his dick, he had pushed his pants down around his ankles. "Mr. Bobson! You're a very bad, bad boy."

I braced a hand against the desk. I raised a foot to kick his hand away. His erection was hard and red but was less than half my size. I flicked the tip of my shoe into the underside of his shaft a couple of times. Each time a little harder but not enough to hurt... too much.

Mr. Bobson's eyes shut as he reacted with each strike. He has ejaculated with me doing this to him previously. I didn't want him to do so now. I placed the sole of my shoe on his dick and pushed it into him. My heel dug under his balls and I knew was pressing against his ass hole.

Suddenly his body started to jerk. White cream jettisoned onto his belly.

When he stopped cumming, I jested. "I guess the boys left you a bit frustrated after the golf game. Didn't they let you cum?"

"Yes, they made me cum numerous times but your cock always make me horny." Mr. Bobson admitted. "May I...?"

I gave him a simple nod. Mr. Bobson dropped to his knees in front of me. With great admiration, he gazed at my cock pointing towards him. He gave the pee hole a small kiss, then another and another.

"Enough!" I told him as I held the back of his head. I slowly pushed my knob between his lips. He pulled back my foreskin as his talented tongue swirled around my exposed head. "Mmm... That feels so nice, Mr. Bobson."

I'm not sure where he got the ability. It was either doing it to me or his golfing buddies, but Mr. Bobson's lips sealed tightly around my stick as his mouth made more and more of my cock disappear. When we first started, he could barely take half. Now after much practice, Mr. Bobson's lips were easily less than two inches from my base. Then he backed off a bit before he pulled at my ass and pushed his face into me, taking the last couple of inches for the first time!

I was deep down inside his throat. Each time he swallowed, I could feel the constriction on my dick. I enjoyed the sensation until the top of my feet felt wet. I pushed him away and looked at my feet. They were wet with white cream. He had cum on my shoes.

Mr. Bobson looked down with shame and embarrassment. I lifted his head up by the chin and smiled at him which seemed to ease his demeanor. "Stand up."

He rose to his feet; his pants still around his ankles. I turned him and bent him over his desk. Mr. Bobson had such a nice cute ass (I often wondered what it would look like in panties). With little ceremony, my steel rod pushed between into his ass crack. My pre-cum lubricating his opening. Mr. Bobson held his cheek apart to give me access to his rose hole. With much practice, I smoothly penetrated my knob into him. More and more until I was completely inside.

Slowly at first then with increasing tempo and determination, I pulled out three-quarters and pushed it all back in. He squeezed his ass muscles hard trying to make me cum quickly. Unfortunately, it worked and I started dumping my load inside his bowels. "Uuuhhh...! Uuuuhhh...! Uuuuhhh...!"

Exhausted, I collapsed onto his back still inside of him.

"Oh Gerina!" Mr. Bobson cried out. "I love you so much. Thank you."

I slowly pulled out. My erection had lost a substantial amount of hardness but was still quite firm. Mr. Bobson dropped to his knees again. He licked my cummy cock clean before he cleaned his cum from my shoes and feet.

Back at my desk, Pricilla was passing by from Mr. W. Bobson's office. I called out to her.

"Wow, Gerina! You and Mr. Bobson must have had a really good meeting this morning." She chuckled. "Better check your hair and make-up a bit."

"You should talk." I retorted pointing to the corner of her mouth still dripping with her Mr. Bobson's cum.

We both laughed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers