Geri's Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were led to a grassy field under a large spreading oak tree where the people from Falcon's Rock had set up a sumptuous lunch spread out on gaily colored blankets. The horses grazed while we ate; relaxed; enjoyed the bucolic environment and I fondly gazed at Bobby hoping no one could noticed my hard erect nipples visibly trying to poke their way through my thin cotton shirt.

Lunch was all too soon finished. We mounted up again and headed back to the equine center. Horses know when they've turned around and are heading for home. They were much more spirited. It was a delightful brisk ride back and I'm quite sure that everybody had a wonderful time. Especially me as I watched Bobby's young muscular body as he rode along beside me. When we got back we tacked down our horses, gave them a much-needed bath, tossed them some hay and tiredly headed back to the main house. I was dirty and sweaty, my normally wavy blond hair was all matted down from my riding helmet and I smelled of horse - so whispering to Bobby that I would see him later I headed up to my room to freshen up.

No sooner did I get there and get my boots off than there was a soft knock at the door. I opened the door to discover Bobby, standing there barefoot in his jeans and T-shirt, carrying an ice bucket with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and two Champagne flutes. Talk about sexy! He came into the room and tried to kiss me. I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him away telling him that I was grubby and smelly and couldn't come near anybody until I had cleaned up! Bobby shrugged this off, took me in his arms, and saying "All the better!" gave me a warm passionate kiss. He then started undressing me again. How amazingly sensual it is to be undressed by a man you desire and who desires you! After taking off my grimy shirt Bobby got down on one knee and slipped down my britches letting me step out of each leg and then he removed my socks. I felt much more comfortable this time standing in front of this relative stranger wearing nothing but my plain white cotton bra and panties but they didn't stay on for long. Bobby undressed himself and then removed the rest of my clothing. He ran his eyes up and down my naked body. Judging by the effect this had on his body it was obvious that he liked what he saw. I was flattered and pleased. Then holding my hand he led me toward the shower. (Oh, my. Are we really going to do this?)

The cascades of warm water caressing my body felt wonderful but not nearly as wonderful as the caresses of Bobby's hands lathering me up and then rubbing his body against mine. I had not showered except alone since very very early in my marriage. It felt magnificent. Gliding and slipping upon one another was an unbelievably exciting sensation. When it appeared Bobby was satisfied in cleaning me up - he took pains to clean me in all the right places! He shampooed my hair, washed my back; my breasts; my legs; between my thighs! When he washed my bottom his soapy silky finger briefly fondled my puckered little opening. I squealed with surprise and delight. I never realized there was sexually stimulating sensitivity back there! He took several towels, dried my hair and proceeded to pat me dry. I felt so pampered -- and so aroused. (He is never going to get me dry "down there"!) He dried himself and then picked me up and carried me to my bed. We sat naked close together on the bed sipping our Champagne and spoke of nothing in particular -- just "Pillow talk".

It was still light out and despite our previous intimacy I was just a bit embarrassed realizing that Bobby was able to watch me respond to him merely by my sitting close to him and his occasional magical touch with his talented fingers. My mouth was dry and I was panting irregularly in anticipation of what he might do next. My nipples were rock hard and my inner labia were parting and damp. I bashfully tried to hide the wet spot that was developing on the sheet between my thighs.

After we fairly quickly finished a couple of flutes of bubbly Bobby took the glass from my hand, leaned over and as he placed the glasses on the night stand nuzzled my neck. I could feel the heat and wetness building even further between my legs! He laid me on my back and started by nibbling on my already excited dark pink nipples. And then he proceeded to do something that Jack had never done to me even in the very early days of our marriage. With tantalizing slowness Bobby kissed his way down my quivering body.

My mind was racing -- (Oh my God is he really going to do what I think he's going to do!?! What am I supposed to do? Will I offend him? Thank heaven we showered! Does he really like doing this?)

From my breasts with their excited swollen nipples to my rib cage to my belly button to my almost hairless mound and finally reaching the arch between my legs he parted my engorged lips and caressed me with his probing tongue giving me sensations I have never even dreamed possible. When his tongue touched me "back there" I couldn't help letting out a little cry of delight. Finally Bobby found my puffy clitoris and with nibbling lips and flickering tongue sent what felt like electric shocks radiating throughout my entire body arousing me as I never dreamed possible. I ran my fingers through his still slightly damp hair and pressed him down closer to my sex so that I didn't lose him while I was uncontrollably writhing - lost in the delight of his mouth doing amazing things to my excited body.

I hoped Bobby was enjoying himself doing all this half as much as I was enjoying having him do this to me because this was the most thrilling experience I had ever had!! I tried not to make too much noise because I didn't want everyone to know what we were doing -- I don't think I was very successful! It wasn't long before the burgeoning pleasure became so great that I was unable to contain myself. Bobby realized my approaching orgasm and placing his hands beneath my bottom and lifted me up closer to his warm exciting mouth. My entire body went rigid and losing all control I exploded once again with an orgasm the intensity of which I have never imagined possible let alone experienced. I was totally engulfed in the flood of sensations that tore through my body from head to toe seeming as if it would never end. It felt as if it took me forever to come down from this overpowering climax. I never knew it could be like this! Bobby lay smiling beside me holding me close as the trembling eased, calming me, apparently feeling very pleased with himself. Sometime after I returned to the world of reality I snuggled up against him and drifted off, comfortably exhausted and satisfied, cradled in his arms.

I awoke realizing it had become dark and that in all probability we had missed dinner and thinking everybody was now fully aware of what the two of us had been doing for the past two days. Bobby was still sleeping quietly by my side. I reached down and touched his sex. He barely responded. I then slid down in the bed and did something that I would never even have thought about in the past - I gently planted a gentle kiss on his flaccid penis and as he started to respond I took him into my mouth! Bobby moaned a shocked "Oh Geri!" as he sprung wide-awake. I could feel his erection grow harder and larger as I played with him with my lips and tongue. Now it was his turn to make incoherent little noises! In the past this act had always been an unpleasant, unwilling obligation, this time it was exciting and it was fun!

When I sensed he was ready I sat on top of him and straddling his hips helped guide him into my moist open sex. Slowly I lowered myself onto him impaling myself once more onto his wonderful member. This was my chance to give him pleasure! I began to raise and lower my body engulfing him within me as he supported my bouncing breasts gently in his hands, his fingers playing delightfully over my nipples. Suddenly Bobby grasped my hips and pulling me down so that he was embedded in me as deeply as possible erupted once more deep within me. Now was my turn to be pleased with myself! I stayed like this looking down at his wonderfully sexy spent form until I felt him slip from within me then lay next to him with my head on his chest.

Eventually Bobby got up and poured us some more Champagne. We lounged on the bed like a pair of young lovers sipping Champagne, munching on all the neat stuff in the complimentary fruit basket the inn had supplied, while touching one another and quietly enjoying ourselves. Eventually Bobby drew the covers over us and we drifted off to sleep cuddled in each other arms.

Both of us awoke about the same time at sun rise with the light streaming into the room. All I could think of saying was "Good morning". I'm sure there was a silly gin on my face. Before Bobby could say anything I gave him a long passionate kiss. I could see that he was becoming aroused once again -- it's amazing what you can do when you're 20 years old! But then I could feel the warm moisture building between my legs as well. Bobby fondled my breasts playing with my nipples and ran his fingers enticingly over my belly and my thighs. Then positioning himself once again between my splayed thighs pressed himself against my swollen lips and slowly, tantalizingly, eased himself into my waiting body. I raised my legs so he could penetrate me even more deeply. I could feel him swelling within me as I've never felt before -- touching places I never believed existed. We moved in harmony together, my breasts swaying to and fro with the rhythm of our lovemaking. Then again it happened -- I went over the edge crying out Bobby's name convulsing in yet another powerful climax with Bobby's orgasm following just seconds later. We lay together panting in a sheen of perspiration as our mutual pleasure gradually subsided.

All too soon we realized that we really needed to get dressed and face the day. Bobby put on his clothes and leaving me with a lingering kiss reluctantly returned to his own room. At this point I couldn't have cared less if someone saw him!

After I showered and dressed and packed Bobby came to my room gave me a delightful loving kiss and then carried my luggage out to my car. We went over to the dining area for breakfast. After a breakfast that I wished would never end Bobby got my saddle from the tack room and placed it in the trunk of my car. We stood in the parking lot looking affectionately into one another's eyes. (To hell with everybody else! I'm probably never going to see any of these people again anyway!) I wrapped my arms around Bobby crushing him against my body and gave him a deep kiss with our tongues playing on each other. When at last we separated I quietly whispered "Thank you Bobby"! With that I turned and without looking back slid into my car started up and took off on the long drive back to my life in Connecticut. No exchange of phone numbers or addresses or even email addresses. We both understood what this past weekend was all about. But I was a different person than when I arrived here 3 days ago. I could go back to my life in suburbia - motherhood, housekeeping, and my job feeling that I had been restored. No longer the robot, I was ready to be part of the world. I was alive again. I was a woman!

12