German Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Taking a friendship to another level.
4.5k words
21.6k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first trip to Europe. I tried desperately to not fall into all of the pitfalls that Americans do when leaving the States for the first time. It certainly helped that I was visiting family friends and letting them guide me through all of the nuances of being a tourist. Staying with a family that had known me all of my life was a saving grace that also presented me with some rather interesting situations involving their oldest son.

Hans and I had been penpals since sixth grade. It started out as a way for him to improve his English, which was already flawless. We continued to write during high school and college and became as close as two people could be without actually meeting. My trip to Germany was the second time we met face to face. Hans had visited the US after high school graduation, whereas I was visiting Germany after university graduation. We had flirted during his visit, but nothing ever came out of it; we were too naive to believe anything could come of it. My trip to Germany proved otherwise.

Meeting Hans at the airport was a shot to the system. The boy had grown more handsome since I had seen him last. Was that even possible? Staring at him, I completely forgot to greet his family in the manner of northern Germans, by using the Low German phrase "Moin Moin". God, was I ever going to get used to looking at him?? Hans was tall, even by German standards, had a mop of jet black hair and bottomless brown eyes. Just looking at him made my insides quiver like jelly. Hugging him hello in front of his family was almost unbearable; all I could think of was wrapping myself around him and never letting go. His smile just about broke my heart as he looked down at me, keeping my body close to his in an easy embrace. My hormones raged all the way from the airport to the house. Good lord, how was I going to survive two weeks in the same house as him without spontaneously combusting?

Things came to a head halfway through my first week. Hans had begun calling himself by his middle name, Leo, and introducing me as Leah, which was my middle name. Leo and Leah, two peas in a pod. The same conversation always followed when I met someone new. One particular meeting got my mind whirling.

"I thought your name as Sunny," asked a friend, shaking my hand.

"It is, but Hans, sorry, Leo just seems to think it's funny that our second names are so similar," I replied. "It's almost like he's trying to make some sort of connection between us."

The look that crossed the friend's face sent a thrilling shiver down my spine. Hmmmm...I may be on to something here. He smirked at me knowingly.

"Okay! We're off to the pond," Hans proclaimed from another room.

As much as he pleaded with me to call him Leo, he was still my Hans. It was hard to think of him any other way at that point.

The pond turned out to be a spring-fed machine dug hole in the ground. The water was freezing and my nipples immediately turned to stone as I waded in. This was my first experience swimming in the nude, as was the European fashion. The water, sliding around my body was at once thrilling and a little uncomfortable. Hans thought it was mis-placed modesty on the part of a Puritan American and had somehow managed to convince me to shed my suit. My discomfort was forgotten at once as I watched Hans shed his shorts and stood upright, ready to enter the water with a 8" erection bobbing away. He glided into the water, took a few strokes, and found me tredding water in the middle of the pond.

"Cold?"

Hans' gaze at my breasts seemed a bit invasive to me, but as he reached around me to pull him closer, I realized he was merely enjoying the view.

"Slightly, as you are well aware." My teeth were actually beginning to chatter! Great.

"Let us see if we can warm you up any."

With that, Hans pressed his body flat against mine, letting his stiff penis glide between my thighs. The tip rubbed against my clit briefly on its way past and I gave an involuntary gasp of pure pleasure. His hands moved to cradle my buttocks and keep my lower portion in constant contact with his. It was heaven. Three days of pent up hormones was about to open up in a deluge of whatever may come.

I wrapped my arms around Hans' neck and flattened my sensitive breasts against his chest. Finding myself this impossibly close to him, I let my face settle in the hollow where his shoulder meets his neck.

"Ahem"

Someone floating by sent some rapid-fire German in our direction. Even though my German vocabulary consisted of "yes" "no" and "My name is Sunny", it didn't take a genius to translate the meaning.

All to too soon, Hans let go of me, and I of him. We spent another 45 minutes in the cold water, pretending that nothing had happened. We were the definition of proper behavior. After a while, my body began to tingle all over, and not from a hormone rush. It was just too cold to stay in the water!

A bicycle ride back to the house warmed us up. The sunshine streamed across our damp clothes, highlighting my firm nipples and his erect penis. My eyes kept sliding over his muscular body. It was a wonder I didn't hit a hole in the gravel road and go end over end.

Getting back to the house, we rushed back to our rooms in order to get ready for a night on the town. Hans was taking me to my first dance club and I was full of nervous energy. The events at the pond only heightened my anticipation and nerves. A hot shower should do the trick.

Almost.

As I got out of the steamy shower stall to dry off, the door suddenly opened up. There I was, dripping wet and naked while Hans walked through the door.

"What are you doing in here?? I'm not done!"

Hans stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me. His mouth was actually ajar, slightly. He quickly scanned my naked body before licking his lips and backing out of the bathroom. As he was closing the door, Hans yelled back in my general direction.

"I didn't hear the water running, so I thought you were gone."

Oh good heavens. That's what I get for living with three boys who never had to share a bathroom with a sister.

I quickly started drying off and absent mindedly swiped between my legs. The jolt I got from rubbing my clit with the terry cloth towel just about knocked my feet from underneath me. My fingers followed and I discovered that Hans' interupption had created a waterfall between my legs. I groaned softly and rubbed once more. The pleasure was almost unbearable.

There is no explaining how I got myself out of the bathrooom and up two flights of stairs to my bedroom. I don't remember any of it. My next memory is of standing by the front door waiting for Hans to come from his room. His two younger brothers were giving me grief about how to avoid the hustlers trying to get people in to watch peep shows, and how to fend off cross-dressers. I went deaf as soon as I felt Hans touch my shoulder. Turning around, I was greeted with a vision never to be forgotten.

Hans stood in front of me looking like some avenging angel straight out of the Bible. His jeans hugged his butt, his shirt looked like it has been poured onto him. I could just make out the six-pack that was carved into his torso. My gaze finally made its way up to his face.

The look in his eyes nearly made me swoon. Never before, or since, has any man looked at me in such a way. His brown eyes burned with equal parts adoration, lust, and surprise. It took my breath away completely.

Somehow, we made it through downtown Hamburg traffic. I was glad that he was driving the car, so I didn't have to share him with anyone on the bus or subway. He was all mine for the evening. My Hans. No, my Leo. I didn't have to put up with other girls looking at him, hitting on him, finding excuses to rub up against him in the subway. He was with me and only me.

It finally hit me. He was mine and I was his. Not for always, but for tonight. And that was enough. The thought was staggering.

The club was located in the red-light district. To say that I was given an education would be an understatement. I was treated to sidewalk peep shows, prostitutes showing off their wares, johns calling for men and women to partake of their merchandise, and cross dressing males who looked better in their jeans than I ever would. It was a heady beginning to a night I will never forget.

The club throbbed with liquor, lust, and a heavy beat from the stereos. Leo (I had decided "Leo" fit much better than "Hans" tonight) steered me onto the dance floor and began moving his body to the song. I wish I could say his moves matched his appearance, that his gyrations created a brewing explosion in me. But I can't. If anything, his attempts at moving only reminded me of bacon frying on a hot griddle.

"No, no! Try doing this!" I yelled at him over the music. I gave my best free-style performance and watched his mouth gape open. Seeing his positive reaction, I vamped it up a bit. Swinging my hips a little more, thrusting my chest towards him and letting my hands roam up and down his body. Leo stood stock still and watched me dance just for him. When the song ended, Leo grasped me by the arms and pulled me close. I tilted my head back and looked up at him. I was just short enough to tuck my shoulder into his armpit. It was a perfect fit. Hans wrapped his arms around me, pulling me even tighter against him.

A new song started. Recognizing it as a slow song that would allow me to melt into Leo's body, I snuggled up and laid my head on his collar bone. Being this close, I felt a poking sensation at my hip. Leo's penis was growing inside his jeans, finding a niche against my belly. Smiling to myself, I wiggled against it, feeling the tip nodding up and down. Leo's heart beat quickened and I felt him gasp a small breath of surprise. My hands found their way to his belt loops and pulled him tightly against me. Leo trapped my shoulders within a snug embrace and my breasts rubbed against his chest. Moving slightly, I let my lips softly graze his throat. The salt from his skin clung to them. Licking my lips clean, and being so close to him, my tongue brushed his skin as well. This sensation allowed what felt like a 2x4 to appear in his pants. My nipples hardened and my panties became wet with the unmistakeable appearance of my juices. The friction created by grinding my crotch against his leg made my clit swell and ache. We swayed together like this for the rest of the song.

When it ended, Leo took my left hand and led me off of the dance floor to the bar. I looked at him, full of questions.

Did I do something wrong? He seemed to be enjoying it. Is he having second thoughts? What if he decides this isn't going to work and I have anther week and a half before I can escape back home?

My questions were quickly put to rest as he pushed me up against the bar and then pressed up behind me. His hands found their way around my waist and clasped together so I was completely sheltered by his firm body. In rapid German, he ordered a drink for us, full of ice. One drink for two very overheated 20-somethings. Interesting.

We found a table up against a wall to enjoy the beverage. I found that it contained no alcohol and was pleased. He was certainly not looking to take advantage of me at this rate. Sipping on what turned out to be Sprite, I gazed around the room. Couples were gyrating against each other, kissing and making out on the dance floor in time with the music. The scene only intensified my own raging hormones. Glancing back at Leo, I found him staring at some place between my breasts and nose. The look suddenly made me feel very self-conscious, now that our dance was finished.

"Do you like what you see?" When did my voice get so small?

"WHAT??" The noise level had swallowed up my words before reaching his ears.

Leaning in so my lips brushed his earlobe, I repeated my question. In response, Leo cradled my head between his hands and rubbed the tip of his nose against mine. The reference to his time in the States, when I tried to explain what an Eskimoe Kiss was, was at once touching and erotic.

Pulling back, a movement caught my eye. Looking past Leo's shoulder, I saw two middle-aged men staring at us. When they realized I had seen them, they both leered at me, tipped their glasses in my direction, and grabbed their crotches. I stiffened in response. Leo's hands were still around my face and his lips were moving towards my ear.

"What is it?"

I turned my face towards his and answered as non-chalantly as possible.

"Kiss me, two men are staring at us and it's creeping me out."

Without missing a beat, Leo moved his lips to within a hair's width away from mine.

"Finally" he breathed, just as his mouth found me.

The sensation of his lips caressing my skin, his fingers tangled in my hair, and his body pressing me up against the wall sent me over the moon. Mindlessly, I straddled his leg and began pushing against him with my hips. My clit was painful, swelled with hormones, and I could feel my juices seeping through to my leggings.

Opening my lips, I gently licked his with my tongue. His immediate response sent a jolt through me. Urgently, Leo's tongue probed my mouth, sweeping over my teeth, tasting me. He brought my face closer to his and trapped my body between him and the wall. It was like he was trying to absorb me into himself. I willingly complied to the best of my ability. Leo began pushing his hips into me in jerky motions. His erection became harder, and the heat rolling off of him was intoxicating. I rode the flood of wanting until it evaporated about three minutes later.

Turning around, Leo spotted the two men. They were obviously enjoying our little show because when Leo glared at them, they smiled, grabbed their pants again and nodded at us. Pulling me towards the dance floor again, Leo snarled something in their general direction as we passed them by. The word "mein" floated through the din; I was conscious enough to know it meant "mine" and a flood of utter joy coursed through me.

We spent the rest of the evening gyrating against one another, regardless of the song. There were so many other couples doing the very same thing, I lost all self-consciousness and enjoyed the feel of Leo's hands roaming my body.

Sometime around 3:30 we left the club and drove back home. The high I had gotten from Leo's attention was hardly wearing off. It appeared that Leo was still aroused as well; his pants had a distinct tent in the crotch. Feeling frisky, I leaned over and gently touched the top of the bulge. Leo drew in an audible gasp.

"Don't do something you can't finish," he growled low at me.

Feeling embolded by our dance sessions, I smirked at him.

"Who said I wasn't going to?"

The shock on Leo's face was priceless. But as the stretch of silence between us grew, I began to think maybe this was going to be a big mistake. The rest of the car ride was filled with an uncomfortable silence.

Pulling into the driveway, Leo parked the car, shut it off and got out. The slamming door made me jump. My nerves were starting to fray. My emotions were now in free fall.

I followed Leo into the house, and up the stairs that led towards the bedrooms. He veered off to his own room without comment. Silently, I trudged up the next flight of stairs that led to my bed. While getting into my pajamas, I stared at the wetness still clinging to my panties. Holding them between my fingers, seeing the mark, smelling the muskiness, I knew it wasn't an act on my part. But what about him? Did I just destroy over 10 years of friendship? Crawling into bed, I tried to push it out of my mind.

After laying in bed for what seemed like an eternity, I heard a knock at the door. My heart leapt. Jumping from the bed, I crossed the room and threw open the door.

Leo stood in front of me, wearing boxer shorts and a worried expression. I couldn't take my eyes off of his chest. I didn't realize that it was coming steadily closer until my nose was lodged under Leo's chin and my body was trapped in a bear hug.

And then he was covering me with kisses. His hands were all over me, trying to take in as much as possible before losing contact. In unison, we moved towards the bed and collapsed on top of it.

Still kissing me, Leo rolled me onto my back and gently laid down on top of me. His weight seemed to trigger an automatic response in me and my legs opened with no conscious thought. Settling between my thighs, Leo suddenly stopped his kisses. I murmurred a soft protest as he got off the bed. Propping myself up on my elbows, my heart was thrilled to see him closing the door so we were cut off from the rest of the house.

My eyes were as big as saucers as he walked bach towards me. I smiled and tried not to giggle as he silently resumed his position on top of me. It was dark, so I could not see his body very clearly. However, the hardness pressing against my opening told me that Leo wanted this as much as I did.

We began kissing again. This time they were not gentle. They were not hesitant. These kisses were full of pent up desire, frustration and power. Leo's lips bruised mine as they ravished me. His tongue probed my mouth, seeking any sort of resistance and stamp it out. He was daring me to tell him to stop.

As if I would.

My hands wound around his neck, fingers digging into his hair, pulling his face into mine. My legs wrapped around his waist, begging him closer. His hips began to jerk, pushing his erection into my soft folds.

I groaned as I felt the material of my pajama bottoms actually enter my vaginal opening. The head lay just inside the lips, encased in two layers of thin fabric. Leo raked my torso with his hands before heaving himself off to the side.

Looking at me, Leo turned my face towards him.

"We can't actually make love, you know that, right?"

The statement of the obvious nearly broke my heart. But it was true. How could we possilby make a trans-atlantic child custody issue work? There was no way we could do anything that would create a child.

"I know."

Leo resumed his loving. His fingers trailed down my neck, fingers seeking my breasts. When they made contact, my nipples hardened further and I gasped. And then his mouth was there. Through the silky fabric, he began sucking. His tongue bathed my breast in warmth. The cloth, now sodden through, stuck to my skin and became a barrier Leo couldn't, or wouldn't, put up with anymore. Instantly, my top was whisked away, leaving my chest bared to his gaze. His mouth lowered again, this time on the other breast. The sensations made me wither until him. Leo's hand cupped the first breast, gently kneading it, then rubbing the tip. I tried to press his head closer to the nipple he was sucking. In response, his entire body swung back into mine. He sunk into me again, letting his natural weight pull him into my body.

That's when it first started. The scent of him, the knowledge that he was loving me (ME!), touching me, enjoying me, and it wasn't a dream; I could feel a coiled up emotion begin to tense up inside me. My breathing became harder and harder. In response, Leo sucked harder, and began thrusting against me. I bit my lip in order to keep silent. A few small whimpers escaped.

Leo looked up at me, smiling.

"Not quite yet. I want to try something first."

I mourned the loss of his mouth as he sat back on his heels. Then I felt my pajama bottoms being pulled down my legs. Down my thighs, past my knees, across my ankles, and then off the tips of my toes. I was completely naked under Leo's gaze. He took forever to come back to me. When he finally laid back down, it was to my side. I reached for him and when he rubbed up against me, I realized he had removed his boxers as well. My stomach lurched and the coil wound another turn.

I raised my hands to capture his face between them and felt his hand slide between my legs. The wetness he found created a silky friction that made me lose a little more liquid.

12