Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!" she said to herself.

Chapter 4

After Dez left, Iris called her boyfriend and told him. Leo was not at all pleased. He said how could she let an African move in. She then told him her problem. He said he would give her the money, but she told him that Trish would be upset and probably fire her. He said he would get her another job, in an office somewhere. He had connections. But Iris knew she could never make what she made in tax free tips in an office. He told her she could move in with him and he would take care of them both, but Iris turned him down politely. Leo then went on and on about how she never listened and that he had warned her about Trish, and what had happened? And now, she was at it again. It was only when Iris adopted an angry, bossy tone of voice and started dominating him that Leo calmed down and became soft voiced. Iris smiled to herself. That always worked. Leo said he would come and check out Dez in four weeks time, when he returned.

"Yeah, she has a fine body. But she wasn't too keen to have me in her apartment, that stupid cunt sister of yours!" Dez said that night, as he and Trish sat by side in her office, on the couch, both of them getting their genitals massaged by the tongues of two hot Asians that worked at Trish's favorite beauty and wellness center, and liked supplementing their earnings with a couple of erotic massages here and there.

"Oh, never mind. She is actually a nice girl. You should seduce her and marry her, and then you can get our dad's cash. You can do it, if you put your heart to it. Get her, Dez! I mean, you already fucked the bitch and made her cum! Didn't you? And you remember the Oracle said you will father children with her."

"You and your Oracle story!" Dez laughed.

"Dez, my sister needs a man who will love her right, fuck her good and appreciate her for what she is. You need to rescue her from that stupid German cunt, Leo. I cant wait for you to fuck him up the ass in front of her. But do it all nice and slow. Seduce her, make her feel happy, yunno."

Chapter 5

Dez moved in and Iris was quite nervous. But he was very friendly. He kept his distance from her and never hit on her. He cooked something African on his first evening. Iris perched nervously on the opposite side of the table as he dished the food and made her eat with her fingers. She couldn't do it, but he taught her, laughing in such a good natured manner that she found herself laughing too. The food, chicken and rice, was so tasty. Iris protested as he dished her a second helping but she laid into it voraciously. They washed the food down with red wine from South Africa.

Iris was never one to warm up to people quickly. Her mum had taught her to be suspicious. But Dez had a way of coaxing her out of her shell with his dazzling smile, his deep, dark voice and his easy humor. She could tell he found her attractive. He flirted with her in an open, but nice way and she caught him stealing looks at her curves. Iris felt beautiful yet not threatened.

After the hearty meal, Dez served a tasty dessert of strawberry ice with chocolate sauce and a sprinkling of crushed nuts.

"I should watch it with you, or I will get fat," Iris said. She was feeling slightly drunk from the wine and her spirits were good.

"Ain't nothing wrong with a little meat on the bone," Dez chuckled.

"I tend to grow fat fast. I have to go jogging three times a week, or I would just became fat and bloated."

"What, stand up and lemme look at you. Go on," Dez said. Iris stood up, blushing. She was wearing a pair of loose, white, knee length pants and a tight top, for the only thing she was proud of about her body were her big, generous breasts.

"Turn around with it, lemme see. Go on."

Iris turned, smiling and blushing. "Yeah, laugh at my love handles and my big, fat ass Dez!"

"Laugh! Are you crazy. You are hot mama. Don't you dare lose a single gram! Your body should be worshipped." he rasped and chuckled dirtily.

"Come on. I know I am fat. You are just saying that!" Iris said, in a silky voice.

"Do you want some hard evidence or what?" Dez chuckled dirtily. "I mean, I gave you a lot anyway, that other night, didn't I?"

"Don't be rude!" Iris chuckled and returned to her seat, feeling hot around the ears. "That was the first time I ever cheated on Leo. I mean, with a man."

"You done it again?"

"No. I wanna avoid it. Leo and I wanna get married when I finish studying."

"You must love him."

"I do."

"Does he make you feel happy?"

"I think so."

"You shouldn't think, you should know."

Iris asked Dez if he was dating anyone and he said there was nothing and no one special or serious. She didn't ask further. She didn't want to seem too interested.

Iris decided she really liked Dez. All her life, white men had been telling her she was too thick and should lose weight in order for them to date her. It thrilled her so much that Dez adored her curvy body.

After supper, he tidied up the kitchen. He took a late shower and she heard him shaving. She checked the bathroom after him and it was very well tidied up. He didn't play his music loud. And just before turning in, he invited her to a nice, big joint. Iris liked to smoke weed once in a while and she was pleased.

Chapter 6

In the morning, Iris was just getting ready for her early morning jog when she met Dez in the kitchen. He was dressed in a pair of tight white boxers. Iris stopped in the doorway and stared at his chiselled, dark, well defined torso. He looked like a Greek sculptor celebrating manliness. His chest muscles were big, and deep, and his belly had a perfect six pack, with just a slight layer of body fat. There was a big bundle in his white boxers. His thighs were big and well defined. For some reason, Iris felt dizzy. As he smiled at her, she blushed deeply.

"Hi. Up early huh..." he greeted warmly, smiling good naturedly.

"I am just going for a jog."

"Mind if I join you?"

Dez immediately got dressed in a pair of shorts, a muscle vest and sneakers. They went jogging together. They fell into easy conversation. Dez told her about himself, growing up in Africa, and then coming to Germany. He told her about him and Trish. He even hinted that he was sad that Trish was now in love with another guy.

"Yes. I don't understand Trish and Ansgar," Iris said. "They are so unnatural. I wish Trish would leave that sick man and find a guy she could be happy with."

Dez pretended to agree, wondering what Iris would say if she knew that he sometimes dropped by to fuck Ansgar up with the ass with Trish.

Iris always wore a tight top to show off her awesome tits and loose jogging pants to hide her ass. As they jogged along, she could see Dez stealing looks at her thick, bouncing ass. Whenever they met joggers going in the opposite direction, he eased behind her and she blushed, feeling his eyes on her ass.

"Damn!" he said suddenly, "Your boyfriend must be the luckiest man on Earth, to have a woman with such a hot body!"

"Oh Dez, making me feel better about being fat will not really help me. Its better to be brutal but honest."

"So, you think I really think you are fat and ugly, huh? And that is the reason why I keep watching that ass, huh!"

"So you admit it, you are watching my ass, you bastard!" Iris laughed and playfully smacked his ass.

"You are gonna pay for that with the same coin!" Dez laughed, raising his hand to smack her ass. Iris yelped and bolted, giggling, and he chased after her.

She could tell he was toying with her, he could have caught her fast, but he didn't, probably enjoying watching her ass bounce. When he finally caught her, she was breathing heavily and laughing. She pressed her ass against a tree.

"You can run but you cant hide," he said and laughed dirtily. "Listen Iris, after looking at it closely, there is one thing about your ass though, that I have to say."

"Its too big, right."

"Its big all right. But you should put it in a pair of tight hot pants next time we go jogging."

"You must be crazy! You wont get me out of the apartment in hot pants, no way!"

"You put on hot pants and I promise I will wash it for you!"

"Oh yeah! Then you might as well bury the idea, you pervert!" Iris laughed and slapped his arm again.

Dez was now all sweaty. She liked the way his dark muscles were gleaming. It made him so sexy. The rest of the way home, she jogged lightly, as if she had wings, and she didn't mind that le let her keep a half step ahead of him, so he could watch her ass. In fact, she liked showing it to him.

They had breakfast together. Iris started off by taking her vitamin tablets from several different plastic tubes and putting them into a glass, as was her morning ritual.

"That's a waste of money," Dez told her. "Lets go shopping and buy some fruits and stuff."

Iris felt real good and light of spirit the whole day. She met Dez in the early evening and they went shopping, and filled the kitchen up with healthy food, fruits, vegetables, meat, rice and what have you.

When she turned up at work that evening, she told Trish that she liked Dez.

Iris told her boyfriend Leo that Dez wasn't that bad after all, but this only made his jealous get worse. Therefore, from then on, for the first time in their relationship, Iris decided to lie. She would always tell him that she hardly saw Dez.

Iris and Dez fell into a routine. Every second day they went jogging together. Dez worked a lot and he was away from home every second evening, coinciding with her workdays. On their evenings at home, he cooked something tasty. Iris tried to cook a couple of times but she had never been a good cook. She and Leo always ate out. But Dez liked cooking. He would be playing African music, singing along and dancing as he put together something tasty. Iris loved his hearty food, which filled her up and made her feel so good, and tried to calm her guilt by saying to herself, well, at least they jogged regularly. They would talk a lot. Dez was very talkative and always made her laugh. He showed her photos from Africa, from the big city he came from and Iris hid it well, but she was surprised to see cars, tall buildings, paved streets and that people there also had nice, big houses with pools and such.

Iris felt good and safe around Dez. She could tell he found her beautiful and attractive, he made her compliments and sometimes he made dirty jokes and hit on her lightly. But he never made any untoward moves or tried to grab her or anything, something she always half experted, because Leo and her friends always kept asking if he had propositioned her or tried to touch her.

One evening, Iris kept stretching her arm and rubbing her shoulder. Dez told her he used to work as a masseur and offered to massage her. Iris stiffened and said no. But he made her sit up straight in her chair and massaged her neck and shoulders. Iris was stiff and scared at first, knowing Leo would be pissed if he knew about this. But Dez' big, strong, experienced fingers felt so good, making her muscles relax and feel wonderfully warm. He did her shoulders, neck, and then his strong, gentle fingers massaged her scalp and face. Iris felt so good and she had to admit his touch thrilled. When he finished, after 45 minutes, she felt drowsy.

Dez surprised her as he scooped her up in his arms lightly.

"No! Put me down! No!" she whispered sharply, horror images rushing into her head.

"Relax, I just don't want you stumbling and falling and injuring that pretty face."

He carried her to her bed. He eased her down and stroked her forehead a couple of times. As he towered over her, Iris felt herself succumb to the black man. He looked into her eyes and Iris knew he could make her do anything he wanted.

"Good night!" he said and walked out.

Iris exhaled and felt guilty for having thought he would fall all over her. And she felt some regret, that he hadn't done it. She went to sleep feeling so horny.

Chapter 7

Iris never told Leo about the things that happened between her and Dez. She pretended to him that she hardly ever saw the black man and Leo would still always find something nasty to say anyway.

Leo returned from his business trip and came to visit her over the week end. He was a 28 year old, tall, blond German, with a muscular torso and a square jaw. He was kind of stiff and humourless and too into his financial world, Dez thought, as he met him briefly. He wondered why such a hot mama like Iris would date such a bore. He guessed because he had money, and he was exactly the type of blond, blue eyed smart yuppie that her parents wished for a son in law. Probably, Iris could pull out his cash and say, "I love something about him."

Leo did not like Dez at all. The first thing he asked Iris was if Dez had tried to hit on her or touch her. Iris said no, but Leo was not pleased.

Leo met Dez in the kitchen, the morning after his arrival, and he was annoyed immediately. Dez walked into the kitchen, wearing a tiny pair of boxer shorts and nothing else.

He greeted Leo warmly. Leo stared at the handsome, healthy, confident, relaxed, good natured African, radiating joy and energy, Leo felt nervous and inferior. He was deeply impressed and even felt daunted by the handsome, athletic black man's dark, virile body and rippling, symmetrical muscles.

Dez had this raw, animal sexuality. He definitely did not want him around his girlfriend, alone in her apartment. In fact, he thought Dez living with Iris was tantamount to allowing a wolf to sleep in the same pen with the sheep.

For Leo, Africans were poor, suffering souls, living on a dark, ravaged continent. They needed the white man's help, in the form of guidance, and donations. Something about a strong, confident African student with such a hot body irritated him. He made his voice firm and said,

"Listen man, you shouldn't walk around the apartment half naked like this. We are not in Africa, man."

Dez was taken aback. He glared at Leo. The German seemed to flinch inwardly. Leo had a deep seated fear of blacks. After all, they were all barbarians, like that Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, and Muhammad Ali as well.

Dez was used to sneaky attacks from insecure white men. He smiled and said calmly.

"Who goes to the beaches and runs around in skimpy bikinis? Who sits in the sauna naked?" Dez responded cheekily.

"We are not at the beach. You live here with my girlfriend man, show some respect..." Leo said testily.

"Your girlfriend.." Dez nodded at Iris who had just walked in. The hot blond was wearing a tiny tank top and tiny, skimpy, short shorts, her thongs showing. "Look at the way she is dressed man!" Dez chuckled in his deep, dark voice.

Iris snarled at Dez. "I wear what I want, you hear?"

"Well," Dez nodded at Leo. "Your boyfriend here is trying to give me house rules about dressing. So, you can wear what you want, but I cant huh?"

Iris turned to Leo and looked at him quizzically.

"Man, listen, if you want to live in our country, you have to fit in. You must respect the German culture and way of life," Leo said with rank arrogance.

"Are you an immigration official or what?" Dez teased and Leo's face went all red. "Listen man, I don't want your girlfriend. Just relax, and have a good day..." Dez patted him on the shoulder, and walked out, swaggering.

Leo was real pissed. Especially when he saw Iris take a very interested glance at the black man's well defined, muscular back. Leo put Dez on his black list. He decided he would have to make sure Iris kicked him out.

Chapter 8

Iris went shopping for several tight, stretch jogging pants and hot pants. When she went jogging with Dez the next time, she put on a tight, tiny pair of cream hot pants and a matching sports bra that held up her big tits nicely. She felt thrilled as he looked at her with open lust and gasped and made her compliments. She blushed but felt very excited and thrilled. As they jogged and he kept looking at her hot, fine ass, she felt dizzy with arousal.

When they got home, he said she could shower first. Iris pulled off her top from her sweaty skin. She had just hooked her fingers into her hot pants when the door opened. Dez walked in, top less, with his shorts on. Iris looked up questioningly, but he smiled and opened the shower.

"Get in," he said. "You remember my promise."

"No!" Iris gasped as he grabbed a sponge and applied shower gel to it.

"Yes! Relax! I am not going to rape you Iris. Keep your hot pants on!"

She didn't know what to do as he picked her up and put her in the shower. He climbed in and knelt behind her, then he started washing her ass, through her hot pants. They immediately became transparent as they got wet, leaving her thongs showing openly.

"bend over real nice, lemme see that ass..." he rasped and smacked her cheeks and then he then he was hitting her cheeks and crack with the strong jet, making her shudder. He washed her thighs with the soft sponge, his touch making her tremble.

Iris couldn't believe it. But he was laughing and she didn't feel scared or threatened, only very excited. Then before she knew it, he hooked his fingers into the hot pants and pulled them off, leaving her in tiny, wet sports thongs. Iris felt like dying of shame, but she couldn't move. And she couldn't deny the excitement she felt.

"Hey!" she protested.

"Relax! I know it all, remember! I even ate it!" he said firmly and chuckled dirtily. He made her bend her over forwards, Then he turned it off and dropped it and he grabbed one cheek, pulled it out of the way and washed her crack with the soft, soapy sponge. Iris bit her lower lip to stifle her moans and she fought to stop from shuddering. Dez washed her ass and then he made her turn around to face him. Iris blushed, he was kneeling and his face was on level with her crotch. Her thongs were almost transparent from the wetness and she blushed profusely, as he gazed at her pussy, chuckled and said that it was beautiful like the rest of her.

"You are not washing me there!" iris rasped.

"Of course I am! I saw it all and even licked it remember!" He chuckled, making her gasp and blush. Then he used the sponge to wash her hips, thighs, inner thighs and then her pussy, through her thongs. Then he washed away the soap with the shower head. He directly the jet for a prolonged time between her legs. She shuddered and gazed down at him, her eyes narrowing down to slits. She was feeling so horny and aroused. Suddenly, he turned the shower cold. Iris yelped.

"That should cool you down," Dez laughed and got up, smacked her ass. Then he pulled off her top and washed her from her neck downwards with sponge. Then he walked out, leaving her horny. Iris just couldn't believe it. She frigged her clit under the shower and came very hard.

From that day, he always washed her after jogging. He didn't try to fuck her, but he definitely teased and turned her on. He would strip down to tight white boxers and join her in the shower. They would soon turn almost transparent and she would see his long, dark cock outlined under them as he washed her, and Iris' pussy would drip so much.

Iris shaved her bush away completely and made sure she wore panties that became transparent when wet. Dez soon dropped the sponge and washed her with his bare hands. She loved it when he would take her big, creamy orbs in his dark hands and lather and wash them, stroking her nipples with his thumbs, getting them hard. She loved seeing and feeling his hands on her body. It was like he was playing a wicked, naughty game with her. He would turn her on, but never would he try to fuck her.

Then he would wash her torso and hips turn her around so he could get at her ass, and praise it. He spent ages washing her ass, his big, soapy hands stroking her buttocks and washing her crack, brushing lightly over her sensitive anus. She was amazed at how much he loved that ass that she had always been told was too big. She would shudder and feel so turned on as she felt his slippery strong, dark fingers caressing and sliding all over her cheeks, inner thighs, in her crack and over her cunt.

123456...9