Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, Dez was washing her through her thong when he said, "I think we shouldn't bother any more with these, now should we?" and then he hooked his fingers into her panties and eased them off. Iris felt so excited, but embarrassed, as he knelt before her, gazing into her shaved pussy. She grabbed the sponge and pressed it into his hand, chuckling.

"Please use this," she rasped as he knelt at her feet and gazed into her pussy. Dez smiled and made her turn around. He made her bend her over and spread them and she blushed, knowing he was looking at her puckered hole and could see her pussy. Not even Leo had seen her like this. He soaped her and washed her. Soon, he discarded the sponge and she felt his digits in her crack, stroking her softly. She shuddered. Then he turned her around and she stood over him, her thighs parted, her pussy poised over his face. Dez lathered his dark hands and washed her inner thighs and then lathered her pubes, skirting around her pussy. He stroked her shaved vulva with his thumbs and she blushed, and felt wild excitement, as he spread her pussy and looked into it with lust and fascination. Then he looked up into her aroused eyes and smiled.

Her heart thudded as she wondered if he would try something now. Finally. She thought he would lean in and kiss her pussy. Her itching, excited flesh waited in high expectation. But he didn't. But he lathered his palm and slid it over her pussy, to cup it. Then he started stroking her engorged gash, nicely, slowly.

"Yeah! Lets wash away all that sweat!" he rasped huskily.

"Yeah! Get rid of it!" Iris rasped, thrusting her excited cunt at him, close to his mouth. He looked up at her and smiled, as his soapy thumb stroked her engorged clit, making her go crazy with want. She took a step towards his face. Dez darted back and she chased after him. Then she just lost it and gave a lust filled snarl. She slapped her palms around his head and pulled his mouth to her pussy. He gave her a loud lap then he pushed her back.

"Oh Dez. Stop being such a tease, please!" she begged.

"Wash off the soap first!" she chuckled and blushed as she eagerly snatched the shower head. Then she washed her pussy clean. She came to stand over him and lowered her pussy on his mouth. He grabbed her hips and stroked them, his big hands sliding down to her cheeks as he devoured her. He was so good at eating her pussy that she was amazed. He ate her as good as Trish did, only he was more aggressive. He lapped and tongued her gash, and sucked her pussy empty, moaning with relish as he swallowed her juices. Iris cried and her hips trembled as she stroked his dark head and stared down at him.

He bore his digits into her hole and started finger fucking her exquisitely. She cried and started dancing on his digits, showing him how well she could make those hips roll. Dez licked around her clit but avoided touching it, drawing back at the last second, teasing her, building up her want till it became incensing. Iris cried as if in pain, trying to dive at him, but he held her back and kept torturing her, now lapping her engorged clit lightly and pulling back.

"Oh, you are so mean! Please! You know I need it. Please Dez!"

"What are you gonna do about it, you good girl!" Dez teased.

She finally growled like a beast and pushed him against the wall and literary sat down on his mouth, growling her want. He opened up and sucked and lapped her as he fingered her to the same rhythm. Iris arched her back and screamed as she came all over his face. She kept jerking and bucking as she had a shattering orgasm. Dez kept working her pussy until she was leaning against the wall, moaning as if in pain, her eyes all drowsy.

"I wanna wash you too," Iris rasped, reaching for the sponge and pulling him to his feet. She started washing his dark body, gazing at his muscles, becoming fascinated and mesmerized by their beauty. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her pussy was dripping down the insides of her thighs, her heart hammering as she washed his chest and then went down to his chiselled belly. Now she reached his lean hips. She hooked her fingers into his shorts and eased them down, and found her self gazing at his long, dark hard cock.

Iris gazed at it transfixed and rasped. She sank to her knees before him and dropped the sponge. She lathered her hands and scooped it up. She held the hard, throbbing black manhood and stroked it, gazing intently at it, examining it with curiosity and lust. She soaped it and started stroking it, jerking it with her slippery hands and felt it grow thicker, and longer.

"Wash it for me please!" she rasped at his cock.

Dez took the shower head and washed his dick as she stroked and wiped away the foam from the liquid soap. He closed it. Then Iris pulled it to her lips and lapped the head. He trembled and she groaned and wrapped her tongue around the throbbing, engorged black cock. Then she was kissing it and smearing her soft lips on it and sucking and chewing as she fell into a frenzy.

Dez gasped and reached down and took her hair and pull her back, making her look up to him.

"Don't you like it?" she rasped.

"Are you sure you want to suck my black dick?"

"Yes!!!"

"All right. Then suck it! Take that big, black dick into your mouth and suck it. I'm gonna fuck your pretty white face, Iris. .."

He pulled her to his meat and she felt it slip past her lips. Iris didn't blow Dez, he fucked her mouth. He wrapped one hand around the back of her head and the other cupped her forehead and he directed her movements as he fucked her mouth, making her head bob back and forth as he rolled his hips to meet her and meat her. He was fully in charge and he was using her for his pleasure and Iris loved it.

"Yeah, that's good Iris, wrap your mouth around me like a hot, wet little pussy. Suck it nice and good and stroke it with your tongue. Damn! That's good baby. Look up at me as you suck my big, black dick. Lemme see those pretty eyes. Now push down on that cock. Lemme see how much you can take of that big, black dick. Damn! I love your throat!" he moaned as he ground his cock into the back of her drooling mouth. Iris bore down on him with all her might. Then she started sputtering.

"Sorry baby! Don't swallow your drool. Spit on that black dick like you hate it. There you go! Now rub it in. Stroke your pussy while you suck me." Irish chuckled and spat on it.

Then she rubbed it in, making it all wet and slick. And then she went back to sucking. Dez directed her movements and told her what he wanted. He fucked her mouth just the way he wanted and she felt happy, being used by him for his pleasure.

Finally, he told her to finish him off. He made her wrap her mouth around the head and jerk his long, hard shaft fast, with both hands, and she heard him start to gasp. She looked up and saw his dark face turning into a vicious, tortured snarl. He sucked in his breath sharply, held it in, and the tendons of his neck stood out. Then he groaned deeply and his hips started shuddering. She was taken by surprise as a thick of wad salty, creamy cum hit the roof of her mouth. Then another followed and another. Moaned and trembled heftily, as she came on her digits, just as hard as he did. She kept his cum in her mouth, letting him empty his balls into her. Only when he stopped cuming did she pull back and slowly swallow him down, feeling the thick strings of his cum slipping on her tongue.

Dez pulled Iris to her feet and kissed her. Then they showered together, stroking and soaping each other.

They dried each other. As he dried her pussy, Iris got horny again and she reached and grabbed his black cock. She wanted to beg him to take her to the bedroom and fuck her. She couldn't say it, so she snaked her arm around his neck and pulled him to her mouth. She kissed him with affection and lust.

"Listen Iris, you have a boyfriend, remember? We both enjoyed what we did, but you love Leo, and you said you don't wanna cheat on him again, remember?"

Iris wanted to tell him to forget Leo. That she didn't give a fuck about him at this moment.

Then her doorbell rang and Iris remembered that a friend of hers was coming over for breakfast.

She kissed Dez and rushed out.

Iris never told her boyfriend Leo about this, neither did she tell anybody else, not even Trish.

From then on, Iris showered with Dez and sucked him and got eaten by him three times a week. When she was with Leo, she would feel slightly guilty, but at the same time, she knew it was right for her to be doing those things with the black man. She didn't know why, but she just knew that it was right for Dez to fuck her mouth and eat her out and do as he pleased with her. She knew it was even right or Dez to fuck her any way he pleased, and she knew the day he would want to fuck her, she would not resist him. In fact, she would beg him. And there was nothing her puny white boyfriend could do.

Chapter 9

Iris was sad when Dez told her that he was leaving for Italy, to visit a friend. She was quite sure he had a girl over there, for he seemed very excited and took his time making himself look good. He wore a suit and white shirt and looked real sexy. She felt jealous. She insisted on driving him to the airport. She hugged him warmly and held him for ages. Then she kissed him on the lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth and exploring him for ages. As his came into her mouth, she suckled on it and moaned.

Dez arrived in Milan and took a cab to Angela and Marcel's Villa that was on a hill side. A petite, sexy, young Asian opened the door for him and she wore a tiny white apron that just about covered her crotch, a pair of push up, quarter cups, high heels and nothing else. She had a pair of thick, round breasts and her belly was toned. She was well made up and everything about her was perfect and sexy, like no costs had been spared to make her look perfect. As she let him in, her dark, slanted eyes batted sexily at him and smiled coyly.

"Good afternoon sir. I am Xao Yen. Ma'am will join you in a few minutes. Please leave your luggage there. It will be brought to your room. Please follow me."

Dez followed behind her, gazing at her sexy little ass rolling sexily as she led him to a spacious bedroom, with a beautiful view. She closed the door behind her. Dez then noticed another young girl in a tiny white maid's apron. She was an Arabian beauty, tall, slim and very sexy. Her beautiful, honey complexioned face was enchanting. It was framed by long, dark, curly hair. Her dark, sexy eyes were lined with white and she wore dark lip gloss on her full, pouting lips. She had thick, proud breasts with large areola and thick nipples. Like Xao Yen, she looked perfect.

"This is Khatera. Ma'am asked me to get you ready for her. Please allow us."

The two girls smiled at Dez as they stripped him naked with their dainty, manicured hands. Then they led him into an adjacent bathroom. They stripped off their few clothes and led him into a big, heart shaped tub where a scented bubble bath was waiting for him. They gave him a blunt, and then proceeded to wash him as he smoked. The Asian washed his front and the Arabian girl his back, massaging him with their soft hands. Xao Yen reached under the water and washed his cock. It became hard.

"Would sir like me to wash it with my mouth?" Xao Yen asked him coyly, stroking his cock under the warm water.

"Go ahead," he rasped.

Xao Yen smiled and dove under the water. Then he felt her hot mouth close around him. She stayed under the water for ages, and her head was bobbing as she sucked his dick. She came up for air a couple of times.

"You dick has been sucked clean sir," she rasped. Her wet hair was matted to her head, dripping water.

Dez reached for her soft breast with one hand as the other cupped her shaved pussy. He started fingering her hot, tight hole and teasing her breasts.

"Ride it and take it in your hot, little tight hole!"

"Ma'am said she doesn't want us to make you cum. Are you OK with that sir?"

"Definitely."

Then Dez pulled her across his lap and made her sit astride him. He led his thick cock into her tight, hot, lubed hole and pulled her all the way down on his meat. Xao Yen moaned and her pretty face smiled sexily, as she started riding his dick gently, sensuously, moaning as she relished feeling his thick cock feeling her pussy. Khatera wrapped her arms around Dez and pulled his head to their thick breasts. She stroked and pinched his nipples as she kissed his neck and sucked on him. He turned his face to her and tongue kissed her. Her soft lips parted and she sucked on his tongue and feasted on it.

"Cum Xao Yen! I also want to ride that black cock!" Khatera said. Then she smiled at Dez and said, "We both have never fucked black men before. Ma'am said you would be glad to initiate us. But we are not supposed to make you cum. She said we can only have your precious cum if she says so. Please don't cum in us."

"No problem."

"Cum Xao Yen!"

Xao Yen seemed to be able to cum on command.

He felt her stiffen and her cunt started fluttering all over his dick. He looked into her pretty face and it was covered with a lust filled grimace. Her slanted, sexy, dark eyes were blazing with arousal.

"Ride that dick and cum!" he told her.

Then she grabbed his shoulders with her tiny, dainty hands and started riding him spiritedly, sending his thick cock hurtling into her tight hole and crying sharply, making some water splash over the edge of the tub.

As she came, she seemed to fold into herself and draped herself onto Dez, groaning deeply as her body convulsed.

She slowly climbed off him, and then Khatera took her place and rode Dez' cock with her hot, tight Arabian cunt. She was talented. She sat on him, cupped the back of his neck and kissed him deeply but softly as she stroked and massaged his cock with her vagina. Then she squatted over him and rode him in slow, deep thrusts. Dez leaned back into Xao Yen who was kneeling behind him and stroking and kissing him and he let Khatera fuck herself on his cock till she came, moaning some stuff in Arabic.

The girls then asked him to stand up and one washed his cock and balls as the other washed his ass. They cleaned the foam off him with a shower head. Then they licked his genitals clean. He stepped out of the tub and they dried him and oiled his skin.

There was still no sign of Angela. He took the two girls to the bedroom and lay on his back on the bed, with his ass on the edge and his feet on the floor. He let them ride his dick as he puffed away casually. They went crazy on his thick, hard, black cock, taking turns riding him and cuming. One would straddle his hips and squat over his cock, riding it as the other ate his balls and and ass and it was so exciting. Whenever he was close, they would jump off him and cool his cock in their mouths. Dez' balls became so filled with cum it was painful. He was just thinking of spraying their pretty faces when the door opened.

Angela, the sexy, curvy Italian of medium height walked in, dressed in a purple fishnet cat suit and high heeled boots and nothing else. Her dark, wavy hair was like a the mane of a lion. Her eye lids were coloured purple, to match the suit and her long, dark lashes were plucked, standing out sexily. Her dark eyes were glowing like coals. Her full, pouting lips were a purple gloss. Her thick, lactating breasts were pushing out against the cat suit and its strings were cutting deeply into them.

"Ciao darling. I see you couldn't wait to meet and meat my girls. Do you like them," she teased, in her soft, sexy voice, watching Khatera riding smoothly up and down his cock as Xao Yen buried her tongue in his hole.

"They are quite nice," he chuckled through thick clouds of weed.

Angela grabbed Xao Yen and made her kneel at her feet and eat her pussy through the crotch of her fishnet cat suit. The young girl was soon moaning and tonguing her as her dainty hands stroked Angela's tanned curvy hips and pulled her onto her mouth. Angela gazed at Khatera riding Dez' dark cock as she fucked the pretty Asian face. Then she clapped her hands,

"Get off that black cock and come and suck my ass while I greet my King properly." Khatera climbed off Dez, her gaping pink pussy orgasming and clenching. Angela sank to her hands and knees and crawled to Dez' jutting cock that was covered in Khatera and Xao Yen's juices. She took it into her mouth and sucked it, stroking his powerful, thick thighs lovingly.

Khatera sank on her knees behind Angela and ate her ass, moaning as she tongued the puckered hole and sent her tongue slithering deep inside. Either she was a damn good actress or she really loved eating ass. Angela moaned with pleasure as she bobbed her head, sucking Dez hard and stuffing her mouth full of his cock. Dez raised his thighs and wrapped them around her face, hooking his feet behind her back, and then he fucked her face nice and deep. Angela couldn't get enough. She was crying around his meat, her face radiant with joy as she sucked and slurped hungrily. Then Xao Yen rolled him onto his side and started tonguing his ass with her hot little tongue as Angela sucked him voraciously.

Dez gave a deep groan and his balls erupted, causing his dick to shoot gallons of his frothy, pent up cum into the Italian's pretty mouth. She groaned and came all over Khatera's tongue.

Angela gave Dez no time to recover. She stood over him and tore the crotch of her fishnet cat suit open. Then she climbed on top of him and took his softening cock into her hole. She started riding him and he hardened in her hot hole. Angela leaned down on him, tongue kissing him fiercely as she made her ass pop wildly. She fucked him at a blistering pace, groaning and cussing into his mouth till she was cuming violently. Her face grimaced and her body convulsed as she fucked his cock madly. Then she broke into a sweet laugh and hugged him tightly, devouring his lips as she ground her cunt on his cock.

The two girls moved in and sucked her ass and Dez' balls and it was beautiful. Then Xao Yen dipped her digits in hot oil and finger fucked both their asses as they fucked leisurely. Then she pulled her digits out and she and Khatera sucked them clean, moaning.

Dez gasped at the naughty, dirty action and his cock became hard as a rock. Angela suddenly pulled her knees up and squatted over Dez and she rode his black dick like the rodeo, pounding his crotch while Xao Yen kept finger fucking their holes with her slick digits. Dez grabbed Angela's thick, creamy orbs, squeezing them, causing some milk to trickle out as he fucked her right back with a vengeance. Xao Yen started rubbing his prostrate and he exploded deep inside Angela's fuck hole. As his hot cum spurted into her, Angela started cuming again and her pussy squeezed and grabbed him tightly, milking him dry.

Angela then rolled off Dez and spread her thighs. The two girls dove in and feasted on her smeared, gaping cunt, slurping Dez' cum out of her. They didn't swallow it, but kept it in their mouths and they went up to Angela's face and all three tongue kissed, sharing his cream.

Dez got hard again and he fucked Angela to several orgasms.

Chapter 10

A sexy young maid brought her the twins and she breast fed them and passed them to Dez. They spent a couple of hours with the kids on the sunny terrace.

When the kids fell asleep, they were given to the care of the two maids and then Angela and Dez got dressed and went out to eat.

"SO, my darling, how do you like my set up?"

"Its cool."

"I got three other chicks for you to fuck. I don't mind, so long as you don't forget about me. Now, this is what we need to establish, for you and your wives," she chuckled dirtily. "You can be like an Arabian or African King of old, with your wives who bear your kids, and several concubines, for you and your wives to enjoy. We can always renew the Harem, say, every year or so."

123456...9