Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds fucking cool!" Dez exclaimed as he sipped on an Espresso.

"So, how are thongs looking with Trish's sister?"

"She is cool. I like her. She has got her birthday party coming up in three weeks, I will fuck her then and make her boyfriend my slut!"

"Good. Coz we need to get her dad's money. I have these two rich guys lined up. They are not as rich as Iris' dad, but they are quite wealthy. One is a Dane, about forty. He has a gorgeous wife. He is worth about two hundred. I think you wont have trouble with him. He has feminine ways. His wife is a gorgeous Swede. The other is a Brit. Aristocrat. His wife is a submissive, depressive cunt. But she looks hot. I have them coming in over the next couple of days. I have been introducing them both to girl on girl play, fucking them with my girls. They haven't had black cock! I am gonna love seeing you pop their cherry."

The two women came over the next days. Dez fucked them both, with Angela's assistance. They dominated those rich wives and he fucked them out of their minds. He took them down the slut road. He dominated and used them like whores, but he made sure he fucked them good and made them drowsy from heavy orgasms. He slowly took them deeper into degradation and debasement and by the time he was finished with them, they were doing everything and serving him like he was their black king and they were his white slaves. Each rich white wife was sent home with gaping, sore holes. It was arranged for them to fly out to Germany regularly to fuck Dez and he would get them pregnant and introduce them to his team of black studs. Then he would get their husbands and gain power over them. Dez and Angela's plan was to then slowly take their shit over.

Chapter 11

Dez returned to Hamburg feeling very good and raring to work further on Iris.

He said he was cooking, and invited Iris and Leo. He told Iris that he wanted her to meet a nice girl he had gotten to know and hear her opinion. Dez' date turned out to be a skimpily dressed, hot, young, curvy blond, with a curvy booty and a nice big ass. Iris felt a very strong pang of jealous. She almost felt betrayed. She felt a strong desire to bash the girl. All through supper, she kept attacking the girl. When she went to the bath room, Iris told Dez the girl was too shallow for him, and thick and dumb. And she only wanted him for sex.

Leo was being ignored by both girls. Dez was getting all the attention and adoration but Leo that boring white guy was just earning pure ignore-ration. Nobody wanted to hear his talk about his future career plans. Dez asked Leo what he thought of his date. Leo only snorted that Iris was right. It was obvious that he thought nothing of Dez and the girl. And furthermore, he was feeling shit because he could see that Iris was so jealous, like she wanted Dez for herself. When Dez went to the bathroom, that stupid German cunt even asked the girl how dare she date a black man? She was pretty and sexy and young, she didn't need that. Before the girl could say anything, Iris told Leo to shut the fuck up and stop being stupid and a Nazi. Actually, both girls didn't even really give a fuck what that jealous German boor thought. They both only had eyes for the black man.

After supper, Dez took his date into his room. They soon heard them fucking wildly. The blond was bawling in frenzied, anguished pleasure. They seemed to go at it for ages. Iris started feeling so horny, remembering her night with Dez and Trish!

Leo was quite pissed and told Iris that German girls who slept with blacks were stupid, dumb sluts and they would get Aids and die. The German couple went into Iris' room and had sex for five minutes, including foreplay. Then they lay next to each other, and heard Dez and his girl go at it for ages. His deep voice was groaning and grunting as the females were moaning and crying with pleasure, accompanied by fleshy slaps, thuds and creaking bed springs.

Iris got horny. She decided to do something she had never done before, she decided to suck Leo. He was soon cuming. Iris felt very frustrated. And Leo felt inadequate as he had been doing all night. His biggest fear was that Iris would start wondering why the African could go at it for so long, when her boyfriend didn't even manage just a fraction of that with her. His only hope was for that cunt to start talking shit.

"He is a sex maniac, and that girl is a just cheap nigger whore. I saw it from the start. This is disgusting," Leo sneered with venom, being nothing but a player hater, for Iris saw that his cock was rock hard. She was horny and frustrated. She blew her boyfriend and he exploded in her mouth in an instant.

The next morning, Dez and Iris went jogging together. Iris immediately asked Dez if he was dating the girl.

"No. I mean, she is fun in bed. But I want a woman like you, one that I click with on several different levels. I mean, I can have good sex with almost any woman. But I am looking for a beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman with personality and and a good character."

"I am sure you will find her," Iris said.

"I have. You!"

"But you know I have a boyfriend!" Iris rasped.

When they got home, she started sucking him before they even reached the bath room. She tried to pull him to her bed room but he chuckled and told her to slow down. His cock tasted of rubbers, from the girl he had fucked last night. Iris attacked his cock fiercely and sucked him voraciously, as if to wipe the girl's memory away.

Dez let Iris have IR DVDs and she watched so many white girls sucking huge black cocks, learning from them. After Dez had been in her apartment for three months, Iris was an expert at sucking his big, black cock. She would attack it with ardour, deep throat it and she knew all sorts of nasty tricks to get Dez so horny and excited. He was impressed. She no longer bothered to wait till after their jogging. Most of the times she met Dez in the apartment, she would end up sucking his dick, even minutes before she went out on a date with her white boy friend. The only annoying thing was that Dez didn't fuck her. She knew he wanted her to dump her boyfriend first. Iris wanted to get rid of Leo, but she was scared of her parents reaction if she would date a black man, for she knew they would hate that. But she felt like a virgin, and would beg Dez to fuck her, but he wouldn't. He ate her or finger fucked her, but never gave her his big, black cock. She was happy that at least he allowed her to suck his dick. She loved it when she caught him on the living room couch. He would sit back, smoking a blunt, and she would strip down to her thongs and kneel at his feet for ages, stroking, licking, sucking and having fun with his dick.

Chapter 12

Iris' twenty fifth birthday was just coming along. Leo was hosting the party for her in his apartment. She asked Dez to help with preparations. Dez and Iris went to pick up the drinks. They were always flirting and chatting with each other, and people thought they were a couple. Iris felt thrilled when people looked at them with smiles or jealous and envy. She always made it a point to dress skimpily when she undertook something with Dez, to get the onlookers jealous, and to get Dez horny for her. She liked teasing him, for he loved her curves.

Leo spared no costs for the party.

Sipping on an ice cold beer, Dez leaned against the wall in the crowded, smoke filled living room thinking German parties were some boring shit. The Germans stood around, smoking, drinking and talking, with weird electronic music playing in the background. Nobody was dancing at all.

Leo had a spacious, waterfront apartment, near the world famous notorious Reeperbahn. Leo seemed like he had big bucks, for the large apartment was expensively furnished.

Dez was the only African in a sea of white faces. He was dressed in a tight black muscle shirt that was glued to his impressive, well defined torso and tight jeans that outlined his taut, firm ass and big, powerful thighs.

Dez sauntered to the bar area and mixed himself a cocktail from the large assortments of alcohol and juices.

"Hey, want a joint?" a high pitched, cheerful female voice rang out loudly in his ear. Dez turned to his workmate, Sandra, holding up a huge, smoldering joint to his face.

"Thanks baby!" Dez responded warmly, taking the joint and puffing deeply as he gazed casually at her. He had been fucking Sandra for a while now. She was all right, and her boyfriend was good at sucking her pussy and ass off a black cock, plus they were both hard working, so Dez made them employees of the month on the regular.

The tall, slender German brunette had powdered her pretty, long, pale face and pencilled trimmed brows and long lashes with black liner. Her long, thin mouth was a glossy, dark purple gloss. Her raven black hair was combed back smoothly.

She wore a leather, halter top that was glued to her perky, medium sized breasts, revealing her well toned torso, and the wasp like waist. A silver brooch sparkled in her pierced belly button. Her tongue was pierced as well. She wore a tiny, leather skirt that was glued to her lean hips, barely covering her crotch. It hugged her round ass cheeks tightly. Her long, slender pale legs were mesh, mid thigh stockings and she wore black leather boots.

Sandra started prancing to the Techno music. She seemed in a great mood, and Dez guessed she was drunk, stoned, and on Ecstasy. Designer drugs and alcohol were flowing freely at the party and he knew Sandra definitely liked to party at the week ends. Her eyes had a bright shine to them. She gave the impression of a raven haired, blood sucking vampire on the prowl, and her eyes regarded Dez like she planned to prey on the African.

"Seen any hot chicks you wanna fuck?" Sandra teased, smiling naughtily.

"Mmmmm. I do now," the African replied in his deep, dark chocolate voice, as his arm slid around her hip and his big, dark hand cupped a small, soft, round ass bun and gave it a good squeeze. "Where is your boyfriend?" he asked, pulling her slim, bouncing body into his, grinding her hips on his cock and pushing her soft, perky tits into his into his hard, muscular chest.

"He is somewhere with his buddies talking about soccer!" she snorted.

"And ignoring you like a jerk, huh! What a geek!" Dez took one of her pale, long fingered hand and brought it between his thighs, pressing it into the big, fat bundle in his jeans. Sandra gasped. "I cant blame him though, he is not man enough to give you what you need, huh?"

"Damn! Dez! You are cheeky!" Sandra giggled, giving his cock a nice, little squeeze.

"Lemme show you the balcony!" Dez said.

"I know the balcony already."

"Not the part I am going to show you!" Dez chuckled dirtily into her ear and licked her lobe as his fingers sank deep into her ass cheek, squeezing her so hard she almost winced as sharp shivers showered all over her body.

"Lets go outside. I need my dick sucked."

"You are mad!" Sandra gasped and giggled, feeling excited and yet nervous and scared, as she stroked his rapidly hardening, big black cock. Then she turned and led him through the packed, dimly lit, smoke filled room.

Dez had been fucking her and using her like his slut for six months now, sometimes her boyfriend as well. Sandra always hated herself afterwards, when she let Dez have his way with her. But being dominated and used like a whore by the black man satisfied a deep craving in her. He sometimes made her wear a leash and had made her do so many nasty, whore things; like sucking his dick in a disco, in a dark corner, or pulling her on his lap, pushing her skirt around her hips as he fucked her with everybody dancing around them. Just a few days earlier, he made her slide in under a table and blow him in a restaurant. On other occasions, he had fucked her in a park, or in toilets.

He always liked to pull out the slut in her in all sorts of places, and seemed to get a kick out of fucking her in very compromising situations where they could be found out and everybody would see her being his whore. She always felt panicky, but she loved it.

But it wasn't just the thrill of danger. She loved being dominated by him, and being his sex slave. He was a real, dominant man, and he had a real big, black African dick, much better than her boyfriend's puny white German dick, completely, "ja wohl."

As they made for the balcony door, Sandra hated herself, but she could not stop her searing lust and arousal. Iris was chatting with some friends of hers when she saw Sandra grabbing Dez' cock and then walk outside with him. She stifled a sharp gasp.

She knew Sandra from college. They studied together and were loose friends. She felt jealous and excitement, as she wondered if Dez was fucking her. She decided to follow them outside and see what they were up to.

Chapter 12

Sandra stopped dead in her tracks and nodded at a bunch of guys that were standing at one end of the balcony, leaning on some railings and chatting loudly.

"Stefan is there with his friends. If they see us, its not good. Lets go back inside Dez," Dez put his big hand over hers and led it back to his cock.

"Fuck Stefan and his friends. You act up, I will go make your boyfriend blow this dick in front of his mates. You know I can make him do anything. Move, bitch!"

Dez led her to the opposite end of the balcony, behind a large, bushy plant that shielded them from view of her boyfriend and his crew.

Iris stood behind the plant and watched as Dez pressed his athletic body into Sandra's slim frame, grinding into her.

"Dez! No! Stop it please!" Sandra whispered sharply, trying to tear her hand off his cock but he held it trapped there. "Don't be stupid Dez. Someone might see us."

But Dez pushed a big, powerful thighs between hers and ground it into her itchy cunt, making her gasp. Then he pressed his thick, cushion like lips into hers and his tongue pushed into her mouth.

He tongue kissed her, as he pulled up her skirt and fingered her cunt. Iris stood behind the plant pot, gazing at her friend being forced to cum by the black man. In the pale light, Sandra seemed white like a ghost and Dez was dark like coal. Iris felt so aroused. Her pussy started itching. Unfortunately, she was standing on the wrong side of the pot, where people would see her if she started fingering her cunt, to give herself much needed relief.

"Yes!!!! Make her suck that black snake! Make her eat it!!!" Iris exclaimed silently, feeling a wild arousal as she watched Dez make Sandra blow him, stuffing her mouth full of black cock. Iris loved the way the black man was dominating the pale girl. But she also reflected that Sandra didn't have shit on her. She couldn't suck Dez and deep throat him and get him mad like Iris could. Sandra was a devoted slut, but Iris was a horny, cock hungry slut for black meat.

"Choke that fucking cunt on that black cock!" Iris rasped, feeling so horny she nearly came from watching.

Dez dominated Sandra and made the slender white girl do as he pleased, fucking her mouth, then making her bend over the railing as he fucked her pussy, before he finally finished off in her mouth. Then he wiped his cock in her hair.

"Have you seen Sandra, Iris!" Sandra heard her boyfriend and several of his friend talking to Iris from behind the plant and nearly jumped with fright.

She couldn't believe it that Dez choose this moment to slide his cock back in her mouth.

"You looking for Sandra, huh? What you wanna do with my poor, little friend, you naughty boy!" Iris teased him flirtatiously. Sandra tried to pull back from Dez, but he grabbed handfuls of hair and started fucking her face, and his cock grew rigid rapidly. Sandra knew that all the guys had to do was take two steps and they would see her with a mouth full of black cock plain as day.

"I saw her inside. Lets go find her," Iris said and they heard receding footsteps.

Then Dez held her face in place with his powerful hands and fucked her mouth hard and fast. He pounded her, using her selfishly, and she sucked him as good as she could with her soft mouth until he rewarded her with more cum to drink. She came as he nutted, without even touching her pussy.

Sandra was feeling dizzy as he helped her to her feet. She pulled her drenched panties up around her hips and pulled her top over her bra.

"Dez, you are so crazy! What would you have done if Stefan had caught us, huh? You moron!"

"I would have fucked him up the ass and then thrown him into the river!" Dez laughed and embraced her. "Thanks, my sweet, little slut!"

"I am not your slut!"

"Yes you are baby!" he chuckled into her ear and then kissed her deeply, wetly and long. She melted into his arms.

Chapter 13

Dez led her back into the party.

"Hi Sandra. Stefan was looking for you," Iris said, and she cast them both a curious look. For a second her eyes met Dez' and they flashed with venom and arousal.

"Hey, Iris!" Sandra greeted her, hastily disentangling herself, blushing, wondering if she had seen her sucking Dez on the balcony. "Oh, I was just outside for a sec, to get some cigarettes," Sandra lied.

"And, did you have a nice, long smoke!" Iris said and giggled dirtily.

Dez knew right then that she must have seen him fucking Sandra's face.

Iris' face had something wild about it. Dez could tell from the sparkle in her eyes that she had been drinking a lot and probably taking some E as well.

Her hair was finely combed open, and she had trimmed her brows finely. Her pouting lips were a cherry red, making Dez wanna kiss them and feast on them for hours.

The bubbly German beauty was dressed in a short, backless, dark, elegant evening dress, which was glued to her perfect, hourglass body like a second skin, outlining her alluring feminine curves. The deep front exposed the silky tops of her big, proud tits, and she was definitely wearing no bra, the way her nipples were poking lewdly through the thin material. Most of the back of her dress was missing, exposing her smooth back, all the way down to the silky tops of her thick, firm, round, tight ass buns. The thin, flimsy straps of a red thong were sitting high on her hips, cutting into her flesh. The thong disappeared tantalizingly between the exposed tops of her bronzed ass cheeks that were cupped in her dress. The dress ended high above her knees, exposing much of her hot, juicy thighs and she wore high heels that accentuated her shapely, athletic legs.

Dez' mouth watered.

"Iris, you are looking hot baby!" Dez said to her.

"You say that to all the girls, don't you?"

"You are the best looking girl at this party," he said, sincerely. "Happy birthday, beautiful Iris" Dez said, hugging her strongly, crushing her body into his.

She wanted to hate him, but she melted and hugged him back. His hands lingered on her exposed back, and she did not seem in a hurry to move away. The two of them smiled into each other's eyes.

"Uh huh!" a male voice grunted as Dez felt a hand tapping him lightly.

"Oh hi Leo, darling!" Iris said and disentangled herself from Dez, seemingly lost for a second. Leo was dressed in an elegant, expensive, silk shirt, open to show his muscular, shaved chest and the diamond gleaming from a gold chain around his neck. He wore designer jeans and leather shoes. His hair was well styled and neatly combed, his beard trimmed and styled. There was something arrogant and snobby about him. He appraised Dez with a mixture of fascination and amusement.

"Hi man," Dez said warmly, offering him his hand.

"Hi. Would you like a beer?"

"Yeah, thanks man."

"Darling Leo, I gotta talk to someone," the blond gave her boyfriend a kiss on the lips and skipped away. She turned her head for a second and her eyes met Dez'. He winked. She winked back, smiled and was gone in the crowd

123456...9