Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo handed Dez a beer and pulled himself up, a proud, arrogant German. He started boring Dez with how much progress he was making in his career and that he was on good terms with his boss and likely to get a promotion. It was his way of trying to prove that he was equal to Dez, for he felt inferior just standing next to the calm black man. When he noticed that the African was not impressed, his jaw got a sharp edge.

"You speak good German, for an African," he stated. "You came here as a refugee."

"So?"

"What do you study again?"

"Business!"

"But why? Can you start anything with that in Africa? It must be nice for you here, to be away from all that chaos down there for a change, " the German blond insisted."

Dez stifled a bored yawn. These ignorant, manipulated, brainwashed, racist bastards bored him. But Leo kept at it.

"How can you talk bad about a place you have never seen?" replied Dez.

"Man, why are you sensitive. There is no need to be ashamed."

Dez couldn't stand these boisterous, arrogant guys that had lost two world wars.

But even as Leo talked shit, Dez could see that the guy was so desperate to put him down for he felt inferior and felt threatened. Dez smiled. That evening, he would put Leo in his place. It was always a pleasure to dominate and face and ass fuck an ignorant, arrogant stupid cunt of a white guy.

He said, "see ya," turned on his heel and left the German standing there.

Leo was irritated as he looked at the African's back. He especially felt blacks should know their place. He snorted and downed his drink and started looking for his girlfriend.

He found her, and hugged and kissed her and said , "Baby I love you!"

He loved to kiss her in public and show the world that she was his, just like his car, his apartment, his laptop and his fancy cellphone. Once she got rid of that fat ass, he could even be more proud of her, he thought to himself

Dez watched as Iris did the rounds with Leo, as he led her around the party, a possessive hand on her ass cheek, making sure everyone knew he was the man. Dez could just see that Leo was a fawning wimp, so proud to have a pretty blond on his elbow. He couldn't wait to make him drink his cum out of Iris' holes like Stefan did out of Sandra's and then fuck his stupid face and ass. That would nourish him and do him good, for sure.

Chapter 14

Dez kept catching Iris' eye and she would flash him quick smiles as she held on to her boyfriend's arm.

When he saw her chat to some girls, he approached her and smacked her ass.

"Ouch!"

"Relax, I am just testing. And it passed. It didn't even move! That's a tight ass! Iris! DAMN!!!!"

"Yeah! Damn!" Iris responded, smacking and grabbing his ass.

"Would you like to dance?"

Dez led her to the packed floor and slid his arms around her waist and they started swaying to the music. The blond felt excited as she pressed her body into the African's She liked muscular man, with an athletic, hard body. She slid her arms around his middle. She rested her head on his chest, breathing in his male muskiness. Dez' heart beat like a drum as he held the warm, soft body, feeling her fat tits press into his chest, nuzzling her long blond hair, smelling her sweet shampoo.

"Mmmmm!!!"" his deep voice drawled in her ear, causing her goose bumps.

"mmm! How long have you been seeing Sandra?"

"A couple of months."

"And she means nothing to you?"

"No! We just have physical pleasure."

"Maybe I mean nothing to you too."

"I never cooked for her, or washed her ass and pussy."

"You rogue," she chuckled. "You do that just to play with me huh?"

"Does that feel like I am playing?"

Iris felt the thick, warm bundle pressing into her soft cunt and she just had to grind back against it. The juices shot into her cunt and she became so horny.

She started stroking his powerful muscles, tracing them with her fingers as she closed her eyes, feeling so good, wishing she was spending the night in his arms. Their hips rolled in sexual motions as they ground their horny genitals together, both of them getting so horny. Iris felt his hands cup her cheeks and squeeze softly. Then he started exploring them. She loved having her ass held in his big, strong hands. She felt like it belonged right there. She had never slept with a black man, but she wanted Dez big time. She parted her thighs to give him better access to her slit and she sighed as he pressed his hardness into her itchy, sticky, dripping gash and ground it in. He felt her shudder and then gasp.

Leo was walking around looking for his girlfriend. He suddenly stopped dead as he saw her dirty dancing with Dez through the crowd. Suddenly, for all his contempt for black men, Leo became scared. He had heard rumors that blacks had huge cocks. The way the two were dancing so closely, Iris was definitely feeling the black man's cock. And loving it. But it wasn't just the rumors of humongous cocks. Leo just knew that Dez, the black man was more of a man than he ever could be. He was sure Iris would succumb to him, for he himself felt these urges to succumb to the black man and bow down to him. That was the reason why he hated Dez so much. On top of that, Leo felt inferior for Dez was a handsome, cool, athletic black man, and he had a big bundle in his pants, Leo had noticed.

For a second, Leo considered rushing over and pulling the black man off his blond girl before it was too late. He did not want that African taking advantage.

But he just stood and watched. There was something forbidden, mesmerizing and wonderfully sexy about the dark handsome black man and the pretty blond. The contrast in their skins was so arousing. Leo got even harder as he saw the black man start to grope his girl's ass, saw her moan silently, as she ground her crotch against his. Leo felt real turned on. He found himself suddenly fantasizing of watching the two making love, black flesh writhing against white flesh, black lips licking and sucking on white lips. Leo felt a strong pang of jealous. But his cock reared hard like a rock in his pants. For Leo just knew that it was right for his woman to want and even suck and fuck the black guy. He knew that if he was a white woman, he too would have sucked and fucked >Dez. The thought got him horny as hell.

As the song ended, Dez raised his eyes and looked into Leo's. He smiled. Leo blushed and ripped his eyes away, looking elsewhere, hoping Dez had not seen the arousal in his eyes. Dez chuckled and sank his fingers deep into Iris's ass and squeezed her hard. She shuddered and pressed her itchy cunt into his bulge. He whispered huskily into her ear,

"Listen, Leo is watching us. I want you to go hang with him a bit, kiss him a little, but don't over do it. Then come meet me right at the spot where I was with Sandra. Come out after two songs."

"You are such an unbelievable rogue!" Iris gasped.

"I will be waiting! I am getting tired of the Sandras and Anjas and stuff.. I want my special woman."

Iris stared after Dez as he walked away confidently. She couldn't believe that he wanted her to come to the spot where he had fucked Sandra. She knew exactly what he planned to do to her there. And he must know she knew. Was he crazy?

She gasped as she saw Dez walk up to Leo. She wished she could hear what was said, but she couldn't.

"What's up Kumpel (buddy)?" Dez said and slapped Leo's shoulder. He leaned in close to him. "I saw you watching the whole time. You liked huh?" Dez teased.

"Iris is out of your league man. She might dance with you coz she is drunk. But she is not the type to date Africans! She is from a good family man. Out of your reach. Girls who date Africans are whores and losers; too old, fat, ugly to find a real man," Leo said with a confident smirk.

"You mean a white man is a real man? Are you crazy?" Dez laughed heartily.

"You know, you are arrogant man," Leo sneered. He was so worked up now. "You should face reality. You are black, I am a white man. You are a foreigner, I am a German. You are under me, whether you like it or not." The German said angrily, his cheeks and neck puffed up like a toad.

For a second, Dez' eyes flashed and he made as if to smack him. The white guy took a sudden, scared step back. The black man chuckled and walked away.

Iris was watching. She saw Leo back down. She smiled. She gathered herself, walked up to Leo, took his arm and kissed him lightly. She saw Dez walking out. He turned his head, caught her eyes and she winked.

"Yes honey. You are right! I agree completely," she said to Leo, not even aware of what he had said.

Chapter 15

Dez waited behind the plant where he had fucked Sandra and blown his load in her mouth an hour earlier.

Iris came to him a few minutes later. She was like a silent shadow in the night.

"Hi there," she said. Dez simply embraced her, pulling her soft, curvy, feminine body into his, inhaling her rich, incensing perfume. Iris hugged him warmly and pressed her soft, big, hot breasts into his muscular chest. Their lusty bodies started grinding into each other.

Dez gave a deep groan and kissed her on the mouth.

"Gosh!" she gasped, as his hands roamed all over body, stroking, caressing and grabbing her like he owned her.

"Listen, I wanna spend the whole day with you tomorrow. We can do anything and everything you want," she gave him the special message she had come to deliver. "Don't you dare have any appointments, OK?".

His hand snaked around her neck, his dark eyes blazing with lust.

"I want you to blow me!"

"Not here Dez. Tomorrow!" she whispered sharply

As if deaf, he pulled her to his lips. They closed over hers and he kissed her forcefully. Iris tried to resist, then she gave in to her carnal lust and need. She sucked his thick, large lips and lapped them. Then he shoved his fat tongue into her mouth and forced her tongue to dance with his, as his big, strong hands stroked her bared back, sliding on her silky skin. They felt so big and powerful, and they grabbed her hot, excited flesh, making her shiver. Then she felt them slide down to cup her big, round ass cheeks and squeeze them like balls. Iris shuddered and sucked his long tongue like a dick.

One of his big, powerful hands slid in under the front of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, so she felt him cup a big, soft, hot breast and squeeze it. His digits pinched her nipple, hard, just the way she liked it, sending sharp thrills coursing through her body. She moaned into his mouth and started grinding her cunt into his cock.

His other hand slid between her thighs, groping her up her skirt, finding her soft, dripping cunt and squeezing it through her tiny lace thong.

"Ahhhh! No!!!! Dez please!!!! Stop! I will be back home tomorrow. Then we can eh, go on from there," she said huskily.

"I want you right here, right now!" he said, fondling her cunt, feeling her wetness through her soaked thongs.

"No! Use your head!" she begged and groaned, as sharp sensations laced through her crotch. "Tomorrow!"

"Right now!" Dez responded pushing his cock into her hip.

The German girl felt dizzy and tingly all over. Iris tried to push him back weakly, but he kept kissing her forcefully, as his fingers stroked her sticky crease through her thin panties. Then he hooked his thumb into the flimsy garment and pulled it down.

"No! Stop!" she whispered frantically, and tried to grab her thongs but he pushed them to her knees. She felt the cool air touching her shaved, wet pussy and she shivered.

Then his palm slapped into her cunt and his digits dabbled in her dripping, shaved fanny. He knew how to play her womanhood like an instrument. Raw currents sizzled through her as he stroked her crease, teasing her engorged lips and the sensitive mouth of her itching vagina.

Iris wailed into his mouth as she felt him making her succumb to lust. Her body was so horny and hungry for the black man. Her boyfriend made worshipful love to her, his big eyes, blue eyes shining with devotion, but Dez was taking her like his slut. And she loved it.

As she felt him slide his big, thick finger into her moist, clutching tunnel and start to finger fuck her, with her boyfriend and all the party guests just a few meters away, she simply melted, feeling her juices flow in torrents into her cunt. He added another digit into her hole and hooked them, to drag them along the roof of her pussy, and her hips started jerking sharply.

"O-o-o- Dez. You are being unfair. You are so mean!" the German chick wailed in a husky whisper, feeling wanton lust threatening to engulf her. She bit her lower lip hard as she tried to fight it. "Stop it please Dez. I will tell him I am not feeling well, and you can take me home and fuck me any way you want. But not here! He could see us! Or someone else! I mean, I know everybody here!!!"

"Shut the fuck up and cum for me, like the good slut you are!" Dez growled in her ear and pinched her clit hard. She sucked in breath sharply and shuddered heavily!

"Cum for me bitch!" He kissed her, fucking her mouth with his big long tongue and she sucked it like a cock. He dipped his thumb into her drenched hole and rolled it in her wetness. Then he hooked it over her clit and started stroking her nub hard and fast, just the way she loved. She did her best to stifle her groans of lust as she was engulfed in a scorching heat wave, that made her vision blurry. Iris gave up fighting, she knew he was going to make her cum and love it, and her only concern was to refrain from screaming when the shattering orgasm she could feel approaching would hit her. She leaned back against the railing, spread her thighs and started fucking his fingers.

She was glad the music was loud, as his digits sloshed wetly in and out of her over flowing, excited, sizzling pussy and his palm slapped into her soft flesh.

"Oh fuck!"

"You like that huh! You German cunt! Wanna cum all over my black fingers!!!"

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!" she gave a prolonged, sharp, husky moan through clenched teeth and then her arms snaked around his neck and she kissed his mouth hard, nearly sucking his tongue off.

"Aaaaaaaa!!!!!" she moaned into his mouth and then her pussy simply exploded all over his fingers. He fingered her even faster and harder, rubbing her clit vigorously with his thumb, making her see sharp bright lights through her eyes that were jammed shut as he sent high voltage electricity through her pussy. She fell into a state of delirium. Her body felt weightless, like she was floating. And a wonderful state of bliss engulfed her.

Iris suddenly went limp and for a second, she feared she would topple over the balcony. But Dez put an arm around her. Then Iris saw the black man open his zip and pull out something that looked like a big, long, jet black baton and place it in her pale hands. She gasped as she explored it with her digits. It was so hard, and hot and it throbbed so nicely, this big, black cock she now loved. A dick to be worshipped and succumbed to. Her pussy melted.

"No! Dez, that's enough. Lets meet tomorrow! Please honey" Iris pleaded weakly, even as she stroked the hot, velvety black cock.

"You ain't going anywhere until you suck this fucking black cock!" Dez told her and grabbed the back of her head, to tongue her mouth and rub her clit some more! Iris started moaning and rolling her hips.

"No! Please. Not here! Not like some shameless slut!"

"You are going to kneel down and suck my big, black cock until I cum in your mouth, right here, right now!"

"No!!!!!!!!" Iris rasped and came again. He let her enjoy her long orgasm, bringing her off hard with his digits again, then he pushed her down. Iris crouched before him and he slapped her pale face with his long, spongy cock.

"Lick it! Lick that hard fucking black dick!" he grabbed a wad of her long, blond hair and pulled her to his meat! He grabbed her forehead in his big, powerful hand and rubbed his throbbing shaft on her soft lips. As she felt the hot, velvety shaft on her lips, the musky scent of his manhood assailed her nose, making her woozy, and her mouth drooled copiously.

"I am gonna stuff your pretty pink lips full of this big, black cock! You know you want it! Show me how much you been missing it" His thick, husky whisper gave her a million goosebumps..

Iris gasped as sharp showers washed all over her body. A wanton, carnal lust gripped her, making her reel. Iris suddenly didn't care where she was. It was like her boyfriend and the whole party ceased to exist. All that mattered was the big, black cock that was throbbing in her hands, demanding to be pleased.

She started stroking and squeezing his hard manhood as she ran her tongue along his thick, spongy shaft, tracing the thick, pulsating veins, almost whining because it was a shade too dark to see and admire his black cock properly. She thought she could taste pussy on it, probably Sandra's and that only made her feel hornier. She purred, licking it wet, making it gleam faintly in her spit.

"Yeah Iris!!! That's it. Make my dick happy!" he groaned deep in his chest, making her skin sizzle.

Iris peeled back the shroud of foreskin and snaked her long tongue around the thick head. She lapped up the salty, tasty strings of precum that were welling in his slit and groaned with relish.

A maddening hunger for his meat took possession of her and she tried to slide him into her mouth, but Dez took his cock in one hand, lifted it. With the other, he pulled his big, dangling balls out of his zip. She knew what he wanted, so she kissed, licked, and mouthed his big, shaved black balls. He backed into the railings, taking her, as he leaned back and spread his powerful thighs. He hooked a hand at the back of her head and pulled her into his scrotum. She sank onto her knees on the cold, paved floor, knowing they would be red, but not caring as she sucked his balls into her wet mouth, one after the other and licked them with tender devotion, snaking her long tongue around them.

"Damn! You are such a good slut! Lick those big black balls, shit! You such a talented little whore Iris! I love you baby!"

She ate his balls to his heart's contentment. He never rushed it when he used her. He took his time, making her pleasure him, and she loved it. She loved it even more as he dropped his cock on her face, rolling it all over her face as she ate his cum filled testicles. Then he finally lifted her slightly, pulling her up by the hair and pushed his cock at her mouth.

"Suck my big, black cock, its what you want! And its what I want!" he hissed huskily.

Iris moaned softly with hunger and draped her lips around the engorged, thick helmet of his throbbing, oozing cock and sucked it in. She bore down on him forcefully, as if determined to swallow it all in. The thick, black manhood filled her stretched mouth, threatening to gag her. She pushed down on him and slowly forced the thick, bulbous head into her throat.

"Fuck! That's it. Take the big, black motherfucker down your throat! Take it all in!" Dez gasped huskily.

Iris was daunted. She had deep throated him during their three some, and been sore for days. But she had a carnal desire to have the thick, long sausage deep in there. She forced him into her throat and held him in, feeling as if her neck would split. She paused, eased back, too a deep breath and then the plucky girl bore down on him, forcing the big, black, African snake down her throat.

"Yeah!!!" Dez gasped. "That's my bitch!"

Iris gobbled in her throat like a turkey, looking up at him, her eyes, shining in the pale light so proudly. Happily, she bobbed, fucking him with her tight throat.

Finally, when her lungs were screaming for air, she pulled back and kept the thick head in her mouth as she gasped for breath through her nostrils. She swirled him around her oral carven as she grabbed his big balls in one hand as the other wandered between her thighs and to find her itchy snatch. She eased three digits into her sticky, dripping gash and moaned around his cock. She pressed the ball of her hand into her itchy clit and started rubbing it and it felt wonderful. Iris bobbed, slobbering and slurping away wetly as she sent them both rushing to their orgasms.

1...34567...9