Germany Confidential Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you learned your lesson, we will have a drink and smoke the peace pipe, then you may go."

Tina realized that though she said this nicely, it was not a request. She picked up the glass and Trish clicked hers with it. Tina took a sip.

"Eh, this is tasty, but its a bit too strong for me. I don't drink much."

"Just drink it honey," the black woman replied. Tina could tell she was not supposed to say no. She sipped the drink very slowly.

Trish was looking her over openly, smiling because she liked what she saw. Her mouth watered and her pussy started to itch as she thought of lowering her steamy, dripping cunt on that pretty white face.

She gave her such a sweet, disarming smile that Tina would never have guessed what nasty things the African siren was planning on doing to her.

Tina felt nervous at the way Trish was eying her, like a horny man leering at her. Then, she got shocked as the black woman, smiling happily at her, carelessly splayed her legs, making the robe ride up, exposing her smooth, juicy thighs. She picked and fired up a fat joint, puffed with relish and said,

"Pick up yours and smoke. Its good African weed."

"No! I don't smoke."

"Do it!" Trish said in a hard voice and exhaled in her face, smiling sweetly, but meaning business.

Tina decided, what the heck is a joint. She shrugged her shoulders and fired up the blunt. She took a deep pull and had to cough. Trish laughed and stroked her back. Her strong hand stayed there, stroking her back.

She was smiling sweetly, but Tina felt nervous about the way Trish was leering at her thighs and perky tits. There was lust in those dark eyes. She wondered if the black woman was a lesbian.

"Listen, may I please apologize..."

"We will talk after you finish your drink and smoke.

She decided to smoke as fast as she could. The black woman turned up some high life music from West Africa and tapped her fingers as she smoked, relishing the joint. Tina smoked, feeling a nice numbness spread through her body.

When their joints roached, Trish smiled at her and Tina smiled back.

"Alright, Tina, I heard you on the phone, your boyfriend is out of town huh?"

"Yes."

"That's nice! I have you all to myself tonight, huh! Lets get to the point Tina," Trish leaned closer to Tina and put her dark hand on her pale thigh. "You really pissed me off. But I think you are a pretty, sexy woman. I wanna see you naked!" She said in a firm, husky, lascivious voice as she stroked Tina's thigh. Her dark eyes were now shining with lust.

"What!" Tina gasped, cringing.

"You heard bitch! Get naked whore!" Trish sneered.

"Are you out of your mind!"

"I am gonna make you my little pussy licking white whore. You are gonna love my brown pussy. Look at it!" Trish pulled her short gown apart and she was naked underneath. Tina was paralyzed with shock as she found herself staring at two big, swollen brown tits. The black woman parted her legs and Tina gazed at a shaved, bald, brown pussy, with long, dark, distended lips. She gasped, her head reeling.

"You like that huh! Look at these beautiful black tits. You wanna lick them huh!" Trish's powerful, black fingers sank into her pale thigh and squeezed it hard.

"I wanna go! This is getting way too weird for me!" Tina gasped and tried to scuttle to her feet.

"Bull shit!" Trish snatched Tina's hand in a grip of steel and yanked her so hard the white woman tumbled into her body.

"Lemme go! Are you mad!!!" Tina screamed angrily at her. Trish laughed and smacked the white woman's cheek hard. Tina gasped and snarled angrily and tried to hit her back, but the strong, powerful black woman yanked so hard on her hair she thought she would pull it out. Tina shrieked, then the black woman chocked it off, as she grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the seat of couch, dazing her. Then the agile black woman jumped on top of her and sat across her belly, pinning her arms down with her knees. She grabbed her by the throat and lifted a fist threateningly.

"How do you feel, you pale, powerless little slut!" Trish laughed.

Tina's growled and her face became a mask of searing anger as she heaved and writhed and tried to break free like a trapped animal, to no avail. Trish was too strong for her, and she seemed to be very experienced in what she was doing. Tina could not move her arms and she could not lever her legs enough to kick her. She tried to wriggle free, but Trish just laughed.

"I love to break snobby, arrogant, white hos like you and make them my sluts! Most just succumb to this black pussy, but personally, I like it when they fight it," she gave a wicked smile. The black woman smacked Tina's face lightly. "Come on fight bitch. Make it worth my while!"

Tina tried once more, desperately. Trish laughed. She knew how to stay put and she explained,

"I used to wrestle with the boys in college, and I pinned several of them. How they hated it, being pinned by a woman. Just the same way you must be hating it that a black woman is doing this to you, you pretty but pathetic cunt," Trish laughed.

Tina snarled, "Lemme go or I will scream!"

"No one will hear you, you white German cunt! Think you superior huh!" Trish laughed, taunting her, obviously enjoying herself. "Come on, fight, you worthless whore!" Trish pinched her nose hard and then poked her cheek, laughing.

"You are a mad! I will call the cops!!!"

"You stupid coward. I expected more from you, actually. Here, use my cell phone bitch!"

Trish slapped Tina hard across the face, like Venus Williams acing some white girl at Wimbledon for the Grand Slam.

Tina gasped. She couldn't believe it. Nobody had ever dared hit her. She felt such searing, maddening anger and her lips curled back in an animal snarl as she struggled for all she was worth, but Trish laughed at her and rode her as she chocked her with both hands, sinking her fingers so deep in her throat and holding the struggling woman down till her lungs were screaming for breath. Tina's struggles weakened and her pale hands grabbed Trish's powerful hands, trying to pry them loose as she made gurgling noises. But she just could not break loose or dislodge Trish.

"As long as you struggle, I wont let you breath. Lie still like a good girl, if you want air."

Chapter 7

Tina had spunk, and she kept fighting till she thought she would suffocate and her body became weak. She finally gave up and stopped struggling, her lips gulping for air.

"You had enough?" Tina nodded weakly. "You begging for air now, huh? Nod bitch, or you wont get it!" Tina averted her watering eyes and nodded.

Trish released her and jumped swiftly off her. As Tina gulped sharply for breath, she was yanked to her feet and bitch slapped so hard her head snapped back and she saw stars and started falling off her wobbly legs.

Then the black woman hoisted her easily over her head and stepped to a large wall mirror. "You want me to throw you into the mirror? Is that what you want? Bet you will look beautiful then," Trish pumped her up and down easily, like she weighed nothing.

"No! Please!" Tina whimpered in horror staring at their reflection, seeing the black woman bouncing her up and down as if she was about to throw her. "Please Trish! dont!"

"Then do as you are told, whore!" She slammed her down on the couch hard, knocking out her breath and making her loose her bearing. Tina saw everything happening like a blurred dream as Trish shoved her onto the floor with a thud. Then the black woman snatched a wad of blond hair, pulling it so hard Tina had to wince as she was dragged onto her knees.

"Wanna feel this knee on your head. Or should I break your stupid nose with it, you stupid cunt!" The black woman hoisted her knee, pulled it back and Tina shrieked with mortal pain, covering her face and sobbing like a baby. Trish laughed and lowered her knee.

"Please Trish. I beg you! Please stop it," Tina begged.

"Stop crying whore! Look up at me and wipe those fucking tears or you gonna get it for sure!"

Tina sniffed and wiped her tears and looked up as Trish shrugged off her gown and the chocolate beauty was left in the nude. She stepped closer, towering over the kneeling white woman with her cunt poised over her. Tina shuddered as she smelled the black woman#s aroused cunt.

"Look up in this beautiful black pussy you German cunt."

"No Trish! Please! I am not a lesbian!"

"Shut up!" Trish snorted. "Stick your tongue out and lick this black pussy."

"No!" Tina wailed, ducking away.

Trish yanked hard on Tina's hair, making her look up and she smacked her forehead.

"Ouch! You are hurting me!"

She slapped her again.

"You stupid whore! You should be thanking me for even wanting to let you lick me, you worthless cunt! Fuck it, I don't even want you to lick my pussy anymore. I just wanna thrash you to a pulp." Trish raised her hand and Tina cringed and started crying like a baby as the loud high life music played.

"No! Please don't hit me! Please! I will do what you want!"

The white mom felt so humiliated and dejected. She felt weak and powerless.

"You stupid, white cunt!" Trish snorted and poked her forehead roughly. "Quit crying like a baby!"

Tina tried desperately to implore her with her tear filled eyes but the black woman wasn't impressed. She seemed amused and excited. She held her down by her hair as she stroked her cunt.

"Look up in my pussy!"

Tina was forced to look up at the black pussy with fear. Trish tweaked on the long, furled, dark lips, guarding an engorged, dripping pink slit that was weeping with moisture. The pussy lips were so engorged and so full of blood. And they were smeared with a whitish girl cum.

"Lap up my pussy."

"No!" Tina wailed trying to crawl back.

"Wrong answer bitch!" Trish snarled and yanked hard on her hair and raised her hand. Tina sniffed back her tears and remained still as Trish stood over her and lowered her dripping pussy onto her lips.

"Open your mouth wide and take the whole cunt inside..."

Tina whimpered and did it, and immediately, her mouth was filled with a hot, sticky, soft, tasty, leaking, black pussy. For the first time in her life, she taste another woman's genitals.

"Don't just kneel there like a moron. Lick this fucking black cunt! "Clean it all up and suck the juices out of me. And stop fucking crying or I will fucking piss all over you! Get your tongue up in there..." Trish growled impatiently. Tina stared licking it and a torrent of salty, musky juices flowed into her mouth.

She stopped, as her mouth filled up. She did not want swallow.

"Keep licking whore. Stick your tongue up in my hole. Alright, I will call Dez in and let him shoot you! Say bye to your kids..."

Tina wailed and pushed her tongue into the hot, clutching pussy hole. More juices flowed into her mouth and she had to swallow them or gag.

"Keep your tongue in my hole, whore!" Trish growled as she grabbed the back of her head with both hands and started grinding her dripping pussy into her mouth. "Suck, damn ya! Suck and slurp!"

Tina only wailed, tears filling up her eyes. Trish snorted and locked her fingers together and started yanking her face into her pussy as she fucked her face, humping her lustily, using her nose, mouth and chin for her pleasure. She rubbed her cunt deliberately all over Tina's pretty face, drenching the pretty white face in her pussy juices. Tina felt so dizzy, and so over powered. She couldn't believe a woman was raping her.

"Suck and lap! Fuck you! Stick your fucking tongue back up in my hole, you whore!" Trish snarled and yanked on her hair. "Look Tina, I am not gonna stop until I cum. Get into it, if you wanna leave this room tonight."

Tina gave an anguished wail and gave up and succumbed to the black woman. She started licking and sucking as best as she could and Trish started moaning and humping her face with growing urgency. The black woman was so aroused.

"Oh yes. Slide your tongue in my hole. Slide it in all the way! Ah yes!"

Tina felt dizzy as Trish' cunt slapped into her face again and again. Dreamily, she slurped and sucked Trish, doing as the black woman was telling her.

"Yes! That's it Tina. You are my sweet little fuck slut! My dirty white fuck whore! Suck my pussy, get your tongue up in my hole!"

Trish dragged Tina to the couch and sank down on it. She slapped her brown thighs around the white woman's pale face and hooked her feet behind her back. Using her hair, she started dragging Tina's head back and forth as she fucked her face. Tina looked into Trish's face and saw that it was a furious mask of lust.

"That's it Tina. Suck my pussy. Make me cum or I will fucking bash you!!! That's it! Stick your fucking tongue out! I love it baby I I love it!"

Tina sucked and slurped until Trish stiffened and came all over her face. Then black woman slowly sank back into the couch, a happy expression on her face.

"Sorry about that darling. I hope I didn't hurt your pretty face. I just got carried away. Lets have a joint." Trish fired up another joint. "How do you feel?"

"I feel bad, and used, and dirty and cheap! How could you do this to me," Tina sobbed. "I wanna go home!"

"Do you want me to beat you up again?"

"No! Please don't"

"Stay right there on your knees. Look at my black pussy!"

Trish spread her thighs wide and pushed her hips out and Tina stared at her black cunt that she had just licked and been fucked by.

"I want you to slide your middle finger up my hole and fuck it slowly... Do it!" Trish said casually, exhaling at Tina.

Tina whimpered and eased her pale middle finger into the black pussy. The black woman's hot, dripping tunnel sucked it in.

"Put in another. And another. Now slide them in and out like a nice cock and roll them round and round. That's it honey. That feels so good, stroke the right side... yeah! That's good. Now, the left side... Now the roof, slowly, go in all the way and slowly drag your fingers back..." Trish was moaning and her voice was so husky.

"Oh, you are doing good honey! I love that... Use you other hand to stroke my clit. Lick your fingers first and get them wet, ho! Now stroke my clit, round and round. Yeah. That's right."

Tina was made to stroke Trish's genitals until the black woman came all over fingers. She felt dreamy as she served the black woman. Trish started rolling her hips and Tina could feel her cunt stroking and clutching at her fingers. Then the black woman raised her hips off the couch and they went round and round up and down, fucking her fingers. Tina felt like shit but she soon got the hang of what Trish liked and she did it.

"Oh fuck! That's it. I am gonna cum again! Yes! Yessss!!!!!" Trish growled through gritted teeth as she started fucking Tina's fingers lustily. Then her hips were jerking sharply as she came. "Don't stop! Do it faster bitch and fuck my pussy hard!"

Tina frigged her clit vigorously and finger fucker her cunt furiously, watching Trish explode all over her digits. Trish was like a beast, bawling, snarling and humping wildly, her dark eyes rolling back in her head. Then she slowly sank down.

Chapter 8

"Thanks hon. That was beautiful!"

"I did what you wanted. Can I go now please?" Tina begged, wiping her face and blushing with shame.

"No! Fuck no! Now I want you to eat me properly. Spread my pussy lips..."

Tina whimpered as she spread the black woman's dark lips and gazed at her wet, pink insides. Then Trish grabbed her hair and pulled her face to her cunt.

"Now, come here bitch, suck my left lips, take it in your mouth and roll it around, kiss it like you love it! Do it bitch!" She smacked her and Tina sucked it in and teased it with her mouth, slavishly. She made her treat both her lips, giving her instructions as she sat over her.

"Now, lick the slit, up and down, stroke it with your tongue.... Ahhh. That's good. Fuck! Do it like a dedicated pussy lover! Bitch! Don't make me have to bash you!"

"I am doing my best!" Tina whimpered

"Then get better. Yeah, up and down. Now ease your tongue in. Yeah, roll it around. Fuck! That's good. Yeah! Bob your head and tongue fuck my pussy... Ahhh!!! Drink my juices. Drink them and empty my cunt!"

Tina soon lost all sense of time and place as Trish used her mouth for her pleasure. Trish was moaning and gasping and giving lurid instructions and comments. She started stroking Tina's head lovingly and Tina felt a shower break over her body.

"That's it my sweet little white slut. Make Mama happy. That's good. Good!!!! Yeah, lap it up."

Tina started lapping her pussy like a cat lapping tasty milk. Mandy cried and her hips twitched and Tina felt so good.

"Look up in my face, you little whore! Damn! I love that pretty white face in my black pussy. That's it. You like my cunt huh! Like that black cunt!"

"Mmmm!" Tina moaned, feeling tingly and hungry. She bore on the black pussy, wriggling her tongue deep inside the fuck hole and drank the copious juices. Then she slid her hands under Trish's thick buttocks and raised them, fondling them as she tongued her hole. Her nose was rubbing in Trish's engorged clit. She pulled her tongue out and wanted to go for it, but Trish slapped her hands into her face, holding her still.

"Ah ah. Not yet. I will let you lick my clit if you are a good girl. Tongue my hole!"

Tina tongued her hole with enthusiasm. She couldn't believe it bit she was now feeling so excited about pleasing her tormentor. She slurped and sucked and licked her soft, dark cunt like it was scrumptious and every groan from Trish made her feel so happy.

Trish started rolling her hips, fucking her tongue.

"Put your nose in there. Fuck my pussy with your nose."

Tina slid her nose into the black pussy and Trish rode it, forcing her to breathe through her mouth. The white mom pressed it deep into her hole and rolled it around.

"Now, fuck my pussy with your chin. Put it in. Ahhhh!!!"

Trish humped her chin, smearing it in her juices till she was just about to cumm. Then she pulled back.

"Alright! You want my clit huh!"

Tina blushed and nodded.

"Beg me. Beg to lick my black clit!"

Tina gazed at the protruding black nub and her mouth watered with lust.

"Please may I lick your clit!" she whispered through a parched throat.

"Yeah, come here white bitch!"

Trish pulled her to her clit and made her tease it lightly with her tongue. Then made her slurp it and suck it. Tina felt so elated and aroused as she sucked and licked it. Her own clit was itching so much as she pleased Trish's Then the black woman grabbed her head tightly and started grinding her clit tortuously into her lips, telling her to suck it like a cock. Tina licked, sucked and slurped away with ardor.

She couldn't believe that she a married white journalist was being force fed black pussy and loving it. But she couldn't deny her moans of pleasure.

"Oh you are good. I love you honey!" Trish moaned huskily and started rubbing her clit feverishly on the white woman's soft, sucking lips. "Suck my cunt! Yeah. Suck the piss out of my pussy!"

The black woman stiffened and her lips curled back in an ugly snarl. Then her body stiffened. Then her hips started jerking wildly and she bawled. Trish kept face fucking her, riding her face to several shattering, violent orgasms, making Tina fear for her nose. But the white woman held on tenaciously to the dark hips and kept tonguing her till Trish finally snapped back and lay limply on the couch. Tina slid her tongue back into her fuck hole and felt it clutching and contracting. She bore deep into it and slurped up the black woman's copious juices until the pussy was dry.

Chapter 9

Trish pulled Tina onto her lap, making her climb astride her, laughing. She looked deliriously happy.