Germany Confidential Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is a squirter, yunno!" Kata gasped sharply. "Yeah, that stupid ex of yours told me. That you squirt when you cum hard. I wanna see that!"

Using the techniques Ceylan taught her, Iris worked her cunt expertly with her digits and feasted on Kata's fat, big, engorged clit. She teased it with her tongue and sucked and nibbled away at it. Kata's hips jerked sharply. Iris started digit fucking her hard and fast, making her g-spot just sizzle and boil whilst she flicked her clit with her tongue ferociously. When she caught it between her lips and sucked it hard, Kata's hips leaped off the couch and she started squirming and jerking, fighting hard to stifle her sharp moans. Iris kept at it. Her hands stroked and rubbed the roof of Kata's cunt vigorously, sloshing loudly in her wet pussy. Kata was dripping so much the couch had a wet spot, right under her ass.

"Cum! You fucking slut! Squirt in my face!"

"Oh fuck you Iris! I hate you!" Kata wailed and her body was raked with violent jerks. Then she squirted in Iris' face, once, twice, thrice and a fourth time. Iris kept frigging her and Kata threw her head back and writhed violently, like a wild horse wrestled to the ground. Finally, her head snapped back and she lay there heaving, her eyes rolling back in their sockets.

Iris gave her no time to rest. She was feeling such a carnal hunger. She flipped her sister over and made her kneel on the couch, face down, ass up. She gazed at her gorgeous ass for some long seconds, licking her lips.

"Gosh, doesn't she just have a gorgeous ass Dez. Don't you just wanna fuck that tiny little hole and tear it up with your black cock!" She teased Dez who was stroking a huge, hard erection.

Then Iris slid two long digits into her dark, dripping cunt and stroked her g-spot as she feasted on her ass hole. She swiped her crack with her long, wet tongue and then rimmed her hole. Kata was gasping sharply and squirming. As Iris shoved her tongue into her hole, she groaned deep in her chest and her body shuddered mightily.

"Mmmm! What a delicious, tasty little hole...." Iris gasped, letting her spit dribble into Kata's contracting, puckered hole. Then she dove in there, burying her face between her round, ass buns. She inhaled deeply of her scent and groaned. Then she dove into her hole, sliding her tongue deep inside her. She grabbed Kata's hip and started pumping her back and forth as she fucked her ass hole with her long tongue. Kata started mewing and moaning at the exquisite pleasure and her ass started rolling.

Kata started pumping her hips furiously, shoving her holes on Iris' digits and tongue. She was so overwhelmed with carnal lust. She didn't give a fuck that a black man she hardly knew was watching her being eaten by her dirty, nasty slut of a sister. She only wanted to cum She rushed to meet her shattering orgasm. She came hard, with millions of lights exploding in her head.

Chapter 4

Kata was face down, ass up on the couch, heaving and groaning, as she sank into a stupor from her shattering orgasm. She hardly knew where she was. Her blond sister called her black lover over with her digit.

"Come fuck the shit out of my sister's pussy!" Iris held Kata's ass cheeks apart and the long, dripping, pink pussy winked at Dez in invitation.

Dez was so horny now that he simply dashed over and rammed his cock deep into Kata's pussy. Kata was ripped out of her drowsy state as she felt a long, hard, fleshy tube rip into her cunt and fill her up, stretching her like she had never been stretched before. She yelped sharply and reared. She tried to scramble away but Iris and Dez held her down.

"Stay there bitch! You gonna get fucked by a big black cock! Its what you need, cunt! Yeah Dez, fuck her baby!" Iris slapped Dez' ass.

Dez gazed at the beautiful, round olive ass that Iris was holding parted for him. Her ass was smaller than Iris' and his cock looked so huge, jutting out of her tight hole. Kata's pussy felt so hot and tight around his cock. He was so horny he couldn't even wait a second. He grabbed her hips and started pumping her back and forth. Kata cried as the black cock was hammered into her stretched hole. She thought she would be torn apart.

"Aaaaaa!" she wailed as Dez fucked her.

He didn't care. His lusty hips slapped loudly into her ass cheeks, and his big, heavy balls slapped into her mons, as he pumped her furiously. Dez' cock kept getting harder and harder as it slid into her hole. Kata cried and wailed and reared, but he kept giving it to her. Finally, his balls tightened and he was about to explode. He yanked his cock out of her, leaving her tight hole gaping and contracting. Kata trembled and whimpered as cold air rushed into her gaping hole.

"Yeah, daddy, gimme that dick. Lemme taste her sweet juices off that big, black dick!"

Iris gobbled him up greedily licked his cock clean. Kata fell on her side, exhaling and gasping loudly. She was simply dazed.

After cooling Dez' cock in her mouth, Iris pushed Kata on her back and grabbed her legs, holding them wide apart.

"Fuck the bitch Dez! Fuck her good and hard with that black dick! Fuck the shit out of her! Use her, abuse her!" she growled at Dez.

Iris's words brought out the beast in him. Dez gazed down at the trembling, whimpering girl and he felt like a beast of prey about to pounce on a sweet little doe!

He grabbed his cock and slapped her cunt with it. Kata's eyes opened wide. She felt paralyzed with fear. She shuddered as he rubbed his huge cock against her slit.

"Its too big! No!" she whimpered, feeling powerless to do anything.

"Oh don't worry, you will manage it! Fuck her Dez!"

Dez eased his dick in, and kept the head in her opening. All three of them gazed at the black cock. Dez started pumping it gently back and forth exciting the nerve endings in Kata's twat mouth. Iris started rubbing her fat engorged clit, sending electricity sizzling through Kata's crotch. Despite herself, Kata started moaning. Her hips started rolling. Then Dez plunged his hard dick all the way into her. Kata yelped sharply and her body leaped off the couch. Dez caught her ass in both hands as Iris shover her knees into her tits. Iris held her wide open as Dez fucked her in deep, slow, deliberate strokes. Kata gazed in disbelief at the huge black cock violating her. It was sinking so deep into her belly. And when it pulled out, it was threatening to pull her tight pussy out of her. It was covered in her creamy, copious juices. Kata moaned as the perverted scene overwhelmed her.

"Oh yes Dez, fuck her baby, lemme lick her little clit."

As Iris' digits pinched her clit and rubbed it, a carnal, animal lust gripped Kata. She felt the beast in her leap to life. Her eyes opened wide, her pupils dilated and her nostrils flared.

"Look at her Dez, the bitch is getting all horny! I told you she is a fuck animal. Now fuck her to death baby! Make her bray like a fucking donkey! Make her howl, make her scream!"

"Grrrrrr!" Kata growled like a beast and snorted. Her face was covered in animal snarl.

Her pussy squeezed hard around Dez' dick and her hips started pumping lustily. Dez fucked her hard, shoving his dick in and out of her in deep, smooth strokes. Kata moaned as she felt the man meat slide in and out of her dripping cunt, making her tissues glow with heat. He was bringing her cunt to boil and she loved it.

"Oh yes! Gimme that dick, you black animal!" she growled. "Yes! YESSS!!!!!"

Iris dove into Kata's cunt and latched her lips onto her clit, driving her wild. She went berserk with lust. She started humping away, throwing her cunt at Dez' cock and Iris' mouth. The two of them fucked her like a team. Firecrackers popped in her pussy. They kept fucking her until her pussy exploded. She squirted all over Iris' face and Dez' cock. Dez pushed Iris off and said,

"Get back and lemme fuck the shit out of her!"

Dez fucked Kata brutally, yanking her hips onto his cock as he hammered his meat deep into her. Kata was sent leaping from one huge orgasm to the next. Dez was like a possessed beast. His powerful chest and chiseled belly muscles flexed powerfully and were soon covered in sweat as his cock churned Kata's cunt.

"You like that huh! Like my big,. Black cock in your fucking cunt!"

"Oh yes! Fuck me you black beast!" Kata wailed, throwing her hips eagerly at him. "Kill me with your dick!"

Kata came until she fell into a delirium! Dez kept fucking her until she thought she would go mad. Then he exploded in her pussy. His body jerked sharply and his cock leaped in her cunt, swelling so large that it hurt her. She felt his hot cum pouring into her belly like hot mustard squeezed from a tube. Kata stared at the sweat covered black man, whose face was twisted and contorted like a beast's as he roared and ejaculated in her. Then she had her hardest orgasm.

As Dez finally pulled out of her, his cock left her with a loud plop. She moaned and trembled as cold air rushed into her.

"Mmmm! Look at all that cum in that well fucked cunt!" iris moaned, stroking Kata's gaping, contracting hole as thick cum flowed out of it. Iris dipped down and started feeding loudly on Kata. She slurped the mixture of cum and pussy juices out of her, moaning with relish. She ate her pussy clean.

Then she pulled the drowsy Kata onto her knees.

Dez sat down as Iris dropped her top and skirt. She pulled her soiled, wet thong out of her pussy lips where it was wedged and stood over her kneeling younger sister. Kata cringed as she gazed into Iris' cum smeared, cum caked, gaping, well fucked pussy.

"Kata, go on now and suck my pussy good. Make me happy, or else..."

Kata tried to pull back, whimpering, but Iris caught her by the hair and pulled her face to her cunt. She told her to start licking. Kata blushed a deep red with embarrassment and humiliation, but she knew she had no choice. Just the thought of her brothers and father getting photos of her giving men hand jobs freaked her out so much. She would be dead.

So she started licking. She frowned and pulled a face as her tongue met the salty, creamy mixture of Dez'' cum and Iris's juices.

"Oh yes, that's it. Lick me baby. Lick my fucking pussy clean, you lil slut! Oh shit! I love that...." Iris moaned and started grinding her cunt into Kata's mouth. "Open up your mouth and take my pussy in.. Mmmm. That's so hot. Yes baby, lick me with your tongue..."

As Iris made her eat her, Kata found herself succumbing. It was as if Iris' carnal, dirty wanton lust appealed to some part of her, that was also just as carnal and dirty. She started lapping away at her. Her tongue slithered deeper and deeper into the wet, soft, salty, pink folds of the blond's vagina. She started sucking the pussy like she was born to it.

Dez watched as Iris fed Kata her twat then turned on her heel and made her rim and tongue her hole. His dick got so hard and he stood up, with a joint in his mouth. Dez and Iris stood over Kata. Dez grabbed her dark hair and shoved his cock into the girl's mouth.

"Suck that fucking black cock!" he snarled at her. Kata knelt there stupidly, with gaping eyes as the huge cock jutted out of her mouth.

"Suck the motherfucker!" Iris snarled and started pumping Kata's head back and forth.

Kata felt their four hands in her hair and on her head as Dez fucked her mouth. Something carnal gripped her and she started sucking hard on the cock that had brought her so much pleasure. Dez groaned. She sucked him hard like a heavy duty vacuum cleaner. He used her mouth for his pleasure. He grunted and groaned as his hips pumped lustily, sending his cock slamming to the back of her mouth, nearly chocking her. Then Iris yanked her off the cock and shoved her pussy in her face.

"Lick my fucking cunt you slut! Eat me, bitch!" Iris growled like a frenzied animal. Kata started sucking and licking the tasty, wet cunt. Iris humped her face dizzy, using her mouth to cum

The two of them used her face, sending her back and forth. She was chocked and gagged on Dez' cock and drowned in Iris' dripping pussy.

And then Dez sat down on the couch and Iris made her go down on all fours and bend over. As Kata was made to suck Dez' cock, Iris ate her ass and fingered her pussy. Kata went wild from the pleasure and threw her mouth wantonly at Dez' dick, sucking and slurping away greedily. Dez grabbed her by the hair and stuffed her mouth full of black cock. Iris ate Kata's asshole and lubed it well. Then she exchanged places with Dez. Dez fucked Kata's pussy doggy style as she was fed Iris' pussy. He made her cum again and then pulled out, making her moan as cold air rushed into her hot, gaping hole.

Dez brought his well lubed cock to Kata's puckered hole. She squirmed wildly as she felt the hot, big, spongy head on her rear hole. She tried to get away, but Iris rapped her powerful thighs around her head and Dez held her down and rammed his cock into her ass. She cried sharply and her asshole clenched sharply.

"Relax that ass lil sis. Chill and you will enjoy it. Feed her some pussy Iris..."

Kata felt immense pain at first. Dez remained still, buried deep in , stroking her cheeks and rocking her hips as Iris started grinding her cunt into her mouth and nose, intoxicating her. Slowly the pain subsided.

As the girl got used to black cock in her ass, Dez started fucking her with shallow, gentle strokes. He kept at it until Kata was moaning into Iris cunt and lapping and slurping away loudly, enjoying feeling the man meat in her ass hole.

"It feels good doesn't it, that big black cock in your ass?"

"Its so big... But its good..." Kata moaned and kept plating Iris. Her ass was rolling now. Dez started fucking her deeper and harder eventually. He pulled his cock out of her hole and Iris pulled her up by her long hair. Dez shoved his cock in her face and they made her suck it. Kata was pulling faces, but when Iris reached down and grabbed her cunt and started frigging her clit, she started sucking the black cock that had just vacated her ass hole with fervor

"That's it bitch! Suck that dick and taste your ass hole!" iris cooed.

Kata was fucked and used by both of them for several hours. Dez fucked her ass hole as iris made her lick hers until Dez exploded in her hole. Kata was left wallowing in pleasure, but her ass was feeling sore. Iris ate her hole clean, lapping up the goo.

Iris needed to cum too, but Dez was feeling tired. Kata was still feeling like a fuck animal, therefore she threw Iris on her back and fist fucked her pussy. Then she put on put on the strap on and the girl took pleasure pleasure in fucking Iris to death. All her pent up energy was put into ripping her pussy and asshole apart. Iris simply loved it. She grabbed Dez' cock and sucked it back to life as Kata rode her with the strap on. She took the serious pounding for ages cumming and cumming so much.

Chapter 5

After a long fuck fest, the three of them got dressed. As Dez gazed at the hot in her tight top and tight camouflage trousers, he almost stripped her naked again. But Iris said they had a trip to make. The three of them drove to a lake on the countryside to enjoy the sunny day. Iris sat in the back with Kata and soon had her naked. She feasted on her sore holes as Dez drove. Kata then returned the favor and Dez arrived at the lake with two happy, contented sisters.

They had a healthy, hearty lunch and then they rented a boat and rowed out on the large lake. The two girls were soon naked, sunbathing. They rubbed each other with lotion and were soon fingering and licking each other. Dez' cock got so hard and he offered it to them. Iris showed some hospitality by letting her younger sis feed first. Kata held up the big black cock and gazed at it in fascination. She stroked the hard yet soft meat, tracing the big veins that were pulsing with blood. She took her time, exploring it, licking it, and finally sucking it. Iris deep throated Dez, and Kata could not believe that she made the whole huge cock disappear. Dez felt like he was in heaven, lying back in a boat, basking in the sun as the two sisters practiced deep throat blow jobs on his dick. He finally sprayed their faces full of cum

Iris and Dez then blackmailed Kata with the video they had made of her. She was told to dump her boyfriend, stop taking the pill and get pregnant or their parents and her boyfriend and his friends would see videos of her in action.

Kata didn't care about her boyfriend anymore either. He was a softy and a bore, with a small, pink dick and couldn't fuck her at all. Kata got fucked and turned out constantly by Dez and her sister and they pulled out the slut in her and never let her go back inside. She loved being dominated by Dez and being fucked half to death. And she couldn't get enough of being used by him, her sister and her friends, Manu and Ceylan. She literary moved into Dez and Iris' apartment. Dez had to chase her out to go to college in the mornings, telling her, "Hey, lil slut! This dick is still gonna be there when you get back!" At the rate he was fucking her and cumming in her cunt, she would be pregnant like Iris, pretty soon.

Chapter 6

Now, Dez and Iris decided it was time to deal with her brother Erich, the "metro sexual" and his ex model wife, Lena.

Iris called Lena and said she wanted to start anew and get to know each other better. She invited Lena out for a girl's night about town. Lena might not have come, but Kata said she would be there and put in some good words for Iris. Lena turned up looking grand. Her long, blond hair was combed back smoothly, and her long, pretty, angular face was well made up. She wore deep red gloss on her lips.

She was in a short, red Versace evening dress with a plunging front that showed the sides of her big, silicon breasts and high heeled shoes with straps that tied up to halfway around her shapely calves.

Iris was in a white evening dress with silver lining. It had a transparent bust, showing a lace bra, and the short frilled skirt sat well around her hips. Kata wore a pair of jeans and a designer, blue silk shirt.

Lena hugged the two sisters, giving her typical, fake cherry laugh,putting her hands on their shoulders and smacking her lips aloud in a kiss, without actually touching them. They nodded at each other's outfit in appreciation and made compliments, with Lena flashing her dazzling, fake smile.

Iris took Lena and Kata to a popular, chic cocktail bar and they had cocktails and chatted. Iris talked sincerely about changing her life, and Lena nodded, telling her it was high time she got herself out of the gutter. As she was not watching, Kata slipped an E tablet in her drink.

As they hit the third cocktail, Lena started feeling rather jolly. Iris and Kata talked her into drinking shots. Then they took her to a disco and made her booze some more and dance, something Lena never did. She was dancing like a duck and laughing like a drunk whore. Iris and Kata then took her outside and smoked a joint with her, saying it wasn't powerful. Lena was now drunk, high and stoned. Iris and Kata said she couldn't go home and took her back home with them.

The three merry girls settled in the living room and Iris got a little mirror and she, Kata and Lena were soon snorting cocaine. Lena blushed, said, "Don't tell anyone," and then she greedily four lines. Kata and iris were actually a bit pissed, but they knew she was gonna get it, as their sister in law snapped back, rubbing her nose with her eyes shining wildly.

It was then that Dez entered suddenly, dressed in a t-shirt, big shorts and sneakers.

"Oh hi there darling," Iris began too quickly, signaling at Lena to hide the mirror and coke.

Lena slid it under her ass as Dez walked up to them.

"Don't hi me you stupid cunt!" he said angrily. "Iris, you promised to stop taking cocaine!"