Germany Confidential Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We didn't take any, did we, Kata and Lena?"

"Eh! No! We didn't.." Lena was such a bad liar.

"What's this then?"

Dez grabbed Lena's arm and pulled her to the side and the mirror and the bill came into view.

"It was her! She made us take take it! Me and Kata don't do such things. But she forced us!" Iris shouted and pointed at Lena.

"What! You are making my wife a junkie, you dumb whore!" Dez exploded.

"No! She is lying! Come on Iris! Kata!"

"You made her do it! Lena, you stupid cunt!" Kata said to Lena shock!

"No!"

"Kata, come on lil sis!"

Iris and Kata bolted out of the front door.

"Eh, this is a misunderstanding. I think I had better go now," Lena began, reaching for her handbag.

"No, you are not going anywhere, you stupid cunt!" Dez growled and grabbed her hand.

"Please. I know you are angry. But let me go. This is something you will have to sort out with Iris. She obviously has a drug problem. Now let go of my hand I had better be going home."

"You are not going anywhere, you stupid cunt!"

Dez shot to his feet and snatched a wad of her black hair. He smacked her face and yanked on her hair.

Lena was reeling. She couldn't believe a man would dare do this to her, especially a black man.

"Dez!!!! How dare you!"

"Shut the fuck up, you worthless German slut! Stupid bitch! Skinny whore!"

"You fucking nigger! Lemme go! You asshole! I am calling the cops."

"You are calling nobody," he swore.

Slap!

Lena saw stars and started cringing and crying, hiding behind her hands.

Dez grabbed her hair and yanked his shorts down his hips. He pulled out a long, dark shaft, that looked like a billy club. He started stroking it, pointing it at her face.

"No!" she gasped. "This is a nightmare! Please! Put it away!"

"Suck this fucking black cock!" he sneered at her, his face a nasty mask.

"No! Lemme go!" she wailed in fear and tried to tear herself loose with all her might.

"Struggle just a bit and I will tear your hair out of your scalp, I swear!" Dez yanked so hard on her hair that she cried in pain

Then he yanked her onto her knees and shoved her face onto the couch. He yanked her short hem high around her hips and looked at her round, small, taut, pale cheeks, split by a tiny black thong.

"Lemme go! Help!!!" she screamed and he shoved her face into the couch, pressing her into the cushion by the back of her head. Then he started swinging his arm with force slapping her ass, real hard with his big, black hand.

"I told you whore, don't make a fucking sound."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Lena cried into the couch as his big hand burnt her ass, setting it on fire. At first she still tried to break free but soon realized it was futile. He was too strong for her. She couldn't believe she was being spanked. She had never felt so powerless and humiliated. He kept spanking her and she thought it would never end.

"Take that you stupid, skinny cunt! Worthless white whore! Fuck you!"

Dez insulted her as he beat her ass. She started sobbing dejectedly into the couch, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Then Dez yanked her face up and laughed at her tear stained face. She was broken.

"You want me spank you some more?" he teased her, smiling at her with derision and amusement.

"No!" she wailed like a child. "Please stop it!"

"Fuck you! I like spanking that ass!" Dez shoved her face back into the couch and spanked her a couple more times.

Chapter 7

Then he yanked her thong halfway down her thighs.

"No! Please Dez! No!" she begged pitifully.

"Shit! I like that little cunt!" Dez said, grabbing her cunt in his big hand like he owned it and fondling it. The sides were shaved bare, and she a small strip of black pubic hair above her slit. Her pussy lips were glued together. He slapped her cunt several times, then he sank down on his knees, keeping one hand holding her hair, pinning her face to the couch as the other stroked her mons.

She felt his hot breath, then his big lips engulfed her pussy.

"No!" Lena cried, weakly, desperately.

"Mmmmm!" Dez responded in a thick, husky voice as her munched her pussy gently, stroking her glued lips with his hot, soft tongue, prying them loose. Then he was sucking them between his lips, pulling them stretched and teasing them with his tongue. Lena felt sharp, wonderful sensations and tried to pull away. She did not want to enjoy what Dez was doing to her. But he yanked on her hair and smacked her ass so hard.

Then he went back to eating her, sucking her lips, teasing them into becoming engorged He lapped up and down her gash, and rubbed his soft, sucking lips into it, teasing it forcefully yet so beautifully. Lena's pussy started melting. He knew how to eat her.

Lena hated herself for drinking and smoking too much weed. She no longer had control over her body. As Dez bore his thick tongue against her hole and started wriggling it in, slurping and sucking the wet, pink soft folds of her cunt, she felt the juices pour into her tunnel. He must have licked his thumb for it was slick as it started stroking her clit, teasing it into hardness. His long tongue started wriggling in her opening, teasing the sensitive nerves there, sending sharp sensations ripping through her crotch.

Dez bore deeper into her and realized with joy that she was beginning to drip. He sucked up her tasty juices and started bobbing his head, tongue fucking her exquisitely.

Lena shut her eyes and bit her lower lip, trying to block off the wonderful sensations.

"Stop fighting it whore, your pussy is so wet!" She blushed with shame as he eased his thumb into her hole and slid in and out with ease. Then he hooked his digits over her clit and started rubbing it tortuously as he sloshed his thumb in and out of her fuck hole.

"Shit! I wanna eat that sweet, pale little ass!" she heard him groan hoarsely, then she felt his hot breath in her crack. A second later his tongue was lapping her cleft. She felt so ashamed and cried. She tried desperately to wriggle away, but he only yanked her hair so hard she started sobbing again. He didn't care, he lapped her ass like a greedy dog, groaning with greed as he swabbed her from the top of her crack to her pussy and back up. Then he started rimming her sensitive, puckered little hole, going round and round and coming closer and closer as his hand worked her hole and clit.

"This is so unfair," Lena wailed, as her hips started shivering. Then she felt the hot, soft tip of his tongue stroking her ass hole. Then he pushed against her hole and she felt him ease inside.

She felt sharp showers wash all over her body and she was ripped by heavy shudders. He started working her clit vigorously as he tongued her hole, slurping away, like a greedy beast. Her clit was ripped by high voltage currents that spread all over her body and her ass was immersed in wonderful, hot bubbles. Lena felt herself lose control of her body. She couldn't believe it as her hips started rolling, fucking back his hand and mouth that were doing wonderful things to her.

His palm made meaty, succulent slaps into her mons as he drilled her with his thumb and frigged her clit furiously. Her hole opened around his tongue and he pushed it in deeper and deeper into her. Lena was incensed She felt a searing heat exploding in her genitals and engulfing her whole body. She tried to fight it, biting her lip but Dez would not be denied.

A shattering orgasm ripped through her body and she started writhing and moaning as she came hard. Stars exploded in her head as fireworks ripped through her loins. She could not believe Dez had just forced her to cum against her will. He kept working her and she kept cumming until she was drunk from it.

Then he stood up and she heard his clothes rustling. Something fleshy, spongy and blunt pushed against her pussy and then his hips slapped into hers and his cock ripped into her cunt, stretching her hole.

Lena cried sharply. She had never had anything that huge in her cunt.

"No! Dez! Stop it! Please! I beg you!"

"Fuck you! I made you cum ho! Time to return the favor!"

Dez grabbed her slim hips in his big hands and started pumping her back and forth on his cock like she weighed nothing.

Smoothly, back and forth, he moved her, pumping his cock rhythmically into her stretched hole. At first all she felt was sharp, burning pain, from his thick, large cock. But soon, her pussy was relaxed and it was lubing profusely. His cock started sliding smoothly into her. He would pull back almost all the way and pump it back into her hole, like a plunger. Lena's pussy was on fire. Her tunnel was clutching him so tightly, and screamed after his cock when he pulled it out.

"Reach back and grab my balls. Grab my fucking big balls!" he growled hoarsely and slapped her ass hard. Lena whimpered and did it. She could not believe the size of them, they were huge and heavy and full of cum! "Stroke them whore! Stroke them real nice!"

Lena started stroking them and he groaned, his cock seeming to grow even larger in her stretched hole.

"Shit! I love fucking that tight pussy. You like a virgin. Bet your boyfriend's little cock never filled you up this good."

"Oh no! Erich!!!" she wailed as she thought of her boyfriend.

"Forget that punk! I want you to cum all over this big, black cock, you little white whore! Cum! Fuck you! Keep stroking them fucking balls!!!" he ordered and started fucking her hard and fast, ripping into the depths of her tight, dripping pussy.

Lena couldn't believe it. He fucked her at a furious pace for ages, churning her, making her so loose, turning her pussy inside out. She hated it but her pussy loved it. It was feeling so wonderful, as his dick slid in and out of her, giving her a plumb, filled up feeling that she had never felt before. She started stifling her horny moans as her hips started grinding against his cock on every thrust.

"Stroke your fucking clit! Do it bitch!" He slapped her ass and she did it. As her digits touched her clit, fireworks exploded in her pussy and a furious orgasm rushed at her. She dropped her hand hastily, but he smacked her ass and made her do it.

She rubbed her clit and started cumming. He fucked her harder and her hand rubbed her clit harder, vigorously. He made her lick his thumb and stroked her puckered hole, coaxing it to relax. She wailed no, as he slid it inside her hole. But he kept fucking her and fingering her hole, making her orgasm rush at her.

Her cunt clutched and gripped his huge black cock as he fucked her and sent her tumbling into an awesome, shattering orgasm. She kept stroking and he kept fucking her, sending her leaping from one orgasm to the next.

Lena started crying frenziedly. She had never known so much joy and pleasure from sex. She was ripped into a blissful state, where all that existed was incensing pleasure, and the big, black cock that was causing it to her. She bounced and lunged back at him, impaling herself on his big pole feverishly as he rammed it into her.

Dez fucked her into an oblivion. She got so weak from cumming and felt so dizzy, sinking into a dreamlike state. Her body went limp and sank onto the couch. Dez followed, lying on top of her and hammering her cunt until his cock swelled so large she thought it would split her in two.

Then she felt his powerful body jerk sharply as his cock jumped in her pussy. He grunted like a beast and she felt a warm, thick fluid filling up her cunt.

Chapter 8

Dez collapsed on top of her, groaning, but he kept his cock buried in her hole. He started licking her face and kissing her head. She could only moan with pleasure.

After a while, Dez caught his breath and pulled out of her. She felt thick goo dripping down the insides of her thighs as cold air went into her gaping cunt. He dropped his clothes and yanked her to her hands and knees. He towered over her and shoved his big, black, smeared cock in her face.

"Lick it clean. Clean it up with your mouth!" he groaned in a husky voice, stroking his cock before her nose.

"No! I Don't do that!" Lena whimpered, staring at the long, hard black cock, covered with a thick whitish cream. She had never sucked dick before. It was something sexist and macho, in her opinion.

"Lick it like an ice cream bitch! Do it, you little white slut!" He said firmly and pushed it against her lips. "Lick that cock, you stupid cunt! Do it!" He grabbed her hair and Lena started licking, running her tongue lightly over his shaft, her face blushing.

"I cant feel a fucking thing. Lick that dick like its tasty! Show me you love it!"

She started pressing her tongue into it, lapping up the salty, creamy goo. He groaned and told her to smear her lips into it and suck the shaft like a good whore.

Lena slipped into a dream like state as she licked his cock and did as he ordered. She couldn't believe it, but she felt so good, serving him like his own private white slut.

"Ah that's great Lena. Keep it up, you sweet little slut!"

Her skin became all tingly and she sucked and licked his cock clean. She moaned and licked his cock with such raw lust. She felt so ashamed as she satisfied a carnal craving, to please him and do as he said. The black man was dominating her, using her for his pleasure and making her love it. She wanted to show him she was a good slut. She nearly licked the skin off his cock and he loved it.

Then he pushed against her lips.

"That's a good bitch! Stroke it and suck and slurp! Give it all you got, my sweet little whore. Make me happy! Its what you want, isn't it? To please me."

Lena felt as if she was watching someone else stroke his large cock. She sank her digits into it and vacuumed the thick, engorged head, slurping as she pulled it to the back of her mouth, again and again.

"Put your lips over your teeth whore. Now, just keep the head in your mouth and suck it hard. Yeah, Jerk that big Nigga dick hard and fast! Ah! That's good! Fuck!"

Then he took her pale face in his big hands and held her in place as he fucked her mouth with deep, hard strokes.

"Look up in my face and keep sucking, you fucking whore! Suck it and please me!"

A sharp shower broke out all over her body as she looked up at him, with a sparkle in her dark eyes. He put a huge dark hand on her forehead and pumped her back and forth as he fucked her mouth and she sucked his dick slavishly.

The German girl felt so ashamed as she heard herself moaning and slurping loudly, feasting on his cock. But she couldn't help it. The big, black cock felt so good, so hot, spongy and powerful, as it slid on her tongue and the roof of her mouth, filling her up so wonderfully. She sucked him until Dez' cock grew so big and rigid in her mouth.

Then he pulled it out and dropped his balls on her mouth.

"Suck my balls. Stroke them with your tongue..." she did as he ordered, reveling in an intense pleasure that made her belly all bubbly and her pussy drip like a leaking faucet. He made her suck them into her mouth and munch them lightly then pull her lips off them with a plop and she did it, getting hornier and hornier. He told her to stroke her clit as she ate his balls and her digits leaped at her nub and stroked it, making her cum gently.

Dez then suddenly turned around, bent over forwards before her, and pulled his left cheek to the side, exposing his crack.

"Eat my black ass!"

"No!" she gasped, staring at his sweaty crack and puckered black hole.

"I ate yours, whore, now its time to eat black ass. Do it, my little white slut!"

He grabbed her head and pulled her into his crack and started rubbing his sweaty ass into her face. Lena started licking. She couldn't believe the pleasure she felt from being absolutely made his slut. She stroked his cock with one hand, frigging her clit with the other as she licked his salty crack clean. He released her head but her face remained glued to his dark cheeks.. He spread them nicely for her and told her to suck and tongue his hole. Lena did it and she felt the most pleasure as she slid her tongue into his hole.

"Yeah, that's good bitch! Fuck my hole with your tongue! Bob your head!"

She bobbed her head, fucking his hole as he groaned and called her a sweet bitch. He made her eat and tongue his hole till she thought her tongue would grow cramps.

Then he pushed her on her back, and dropped to his knees before her. He ripped off her thongs from around her knees, grabbed her thighs, raised and pulled them apart.

"Look at your well fucked white pussy. Isn't it beautiful?" he teased her, as she stared in shame at her gaping, cum smeared pussy and her inner thighs.

Dez scooped some of the goo and brought it to her mouth, "Suck my digits clean! Do it bitch!"

He didn't have to beat her anymore. Lena felt so happy and satisfied as she opened her mouth and he pushed them in and she started sucking his digits till they were clean. She was moaning with lust as she did it, sucking on them, snaking her tongue around them.

"Damn! You such a slut! My little white whore!" he slapped her cheek lightly and scooped up more goo and fed her till her thighs and the opening of her cunt were clean. Then he pushed his cock into her pussy.

Chapter 9

He lowered his body on hers and his lips claimed hers. His eyes bore into hers, making her melt as he sucked on her thin lips and licked them. She opened her mouth and sucked his thick, black lips. His tongue slid into her mouth and explored her, gently but forcefully. She sucked and slurped away, moaning as he started rolling his hips, making his large cock stroke her slick tunnel. She felt so good she snaked her arms around his thick neck and devoured his mouth. He pushed deeper and deeper into her excited, happy hole and she squeezed her cunt around him as hard as she could.

"Oh fuck! You so tight! Bet Erich's white cock is much smaller than mine, isn't it?"

"It is," she said through a parched throat.

"Does he fuck you as good as I do?"

"No! But please stop talking about him!"

"You want me to forget that German punk and fuck you good?" She nodded. "Say it! Say it bitch!"

"No!" she gasped.

He raised his body and she gazed at his large black cock jutting out of her stretched, pink hole. It was shiny with her juices.

"Say it whore!" he slapped her mons and pinched her clit. He started stroking her nub as he rolled his meat in her hole. She felt such an incensing lust. Even if Erich had been around, she would have fucked Dez, she realized.

"Please forget Erich and fuck me!"

"That's a good whore! Hold up your thighs and spread them for this big, black Nigga dick! You lil white whore!"

He fucked her slowly, smoothly, pumping his thick cock rhythmically into her. Lena moaned with joy as she gazed at the thick, veined black shaft spearing her stretched, pink pussy. He was so large compared to her boyfriend and she couldn't believe he was fitting into her hole with so much ease and causing her so much pleasure.

He fucked her for ages, rolling his hips like he was dancing as he fucked her to a smooth rhythm. She stared mesmerized at his sexy, defined, dark muscles flexing, as his large, black meat fucked her white hole, sloshing in and out of her dripping cunt. A wonderful heat was covering her loins, making her feel so wonderful. She writhed and moaned, pushing her hips up so he could fuck her deeper.

"You like that huh! Like this big, black cock fucking your tight little white pussy?"

"uh huh!" she moaned sweetly, rolling her hips, fucking him back.

Dez ripped her top open and told her to stroke her thick nipples. She did it automatically, her big, glassy, dark eyes focused on his cock in her pussy.

Dez wrapped his large hands around her wasp like waist and started pumping her back and forth with ease as he pumped his thick meat into her lubed hot tunnel.