Germany Confidential Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Lena moaned on every deep thrust, her eyes shining wildly, her face.

"Smile bitch! Show me you are loving how I am fucking you with this big, black cock!"

Lena smiled shyly, as she cried with joy. Dez started fucking her hard and fast, hammering his cock into her. Lena cried sharply, as she was overpowered by incensing, searing pleasure. She writhed wildly, arching her back, throwing her head violently from side to side as she was fucked hard and deep and fast. She had another violent, shattering orgasm.

Then Dez' face turned into a black, bestial mask and he rammed his cock so deep into her, then exploded in her cunt. He howled at her like a beast in pain as he emptied his balls in her pussy.

He sat on the couch besides her, fired up a joint, let her take several puffs and then he told her to climb onto her knees and lick his balls, cock and ass clean. She did it, feeling a wild arousal at serving him like his slave. When he leaned back and parted his raised thighs, she got into his ass, rimming his hole, pulling his cheeks apart, stretching his anus, making it reveal the pink insides. Then she bore down on him and tongued him exquisitely.

Dez blew another big load in her mouth and then he pulled her to her groggy feet and kissed her. She rubbed her body against his and devoured his mouth ravenously. He rubbed her clit and fingered her, making her cum on her feet. Then iris and Kata came back in. They justs stormed in looking happy. They had a black woman with them that she didn't know. Then to her horror Iris took a video camera from behind a flower pot and Lena took another one from a book shelf and the black woman took yet another one from the bar. They started rewinding them. Then they switched on the TV and Lena was shaking as she watched images of herself fucking with Dez wildly.

"That's the one I am looking for. Look how she is sucking his ass," iris said. They all cheered as the TV was filled with a close up of Lena sucking Dez' black ass.

"Lena, listen," Iris said, "Your ass is now ours."

Lena was weeping as she was now made to serve all of them. She was made to lick their feet, and suck all their pussies and asses. They played with her and fucked her for the whole week end.

Lena amazed them all. When she quit being a fake slut with a plastic smile, Lena was a horny, born slut. She loved to fuck, the dirtier the better. All it had taken was Dez to pull the slut out of her. She ate pussy, sucked dick, fucked, got fucked, whatever, and did not get enough. She was then sent back home and told she would be contacted. Lena was made to come over and fuck Dez and iris and Kata and Manu and whoever. She was also made to drop the pill and Dez fucked her like a horse, bareback. He knocked her up.

CHAPTER 10

Now that his wife was cheating on him, carrying Dez' seed, Dez and Iris decided it was time for Erich to get it.

Iris never liked her brother. Erich was always ass kissing their dad. He had no mind of his own, just an arrogant wind bag who had been boasting of inheriting his dad's firm since the third grade. He was a so called metro sexual, with more perfume and cosmetics than his wife. He was a show off and an arrogant brat, who worked for his dad and thought he was a very important person. He had this typical German arrogance and superiority complex that made him a stupid cunt. He really needed someone to tell him to get a life.

Lena was told to invite Dez and Iris to her and Erich's house for the week end. Iris backed out at the last moment so it was just Dez, Erich and Lena, in their house. Lena thought Dez just wanted to fuck her under her husband's roof, but she didn't even know it was really more wicked than that.

Erich was all nervous as he didn't know what to talk to Dez about. He had not even wanted to have them in his house, but his wife, who always hated Iris, had insisted on them coming. And now Iris wasn't there, just her black man. Erich was surprised to notice a kind of familiarity between Dez and his wife. The three of them had supper and then they sat in the large living room at the fireplace, drinking wine and chatting. Erich was ignored and Dez and Lena kept chatting and laughing a lot together. To make matters worse, they spoke English, something he couldn't even understand. So Erich was just frustrated and drank too much. Then he went to bed early.

Dez gave him half an hour, then he fired up a joint and shared it with Lena, as they sat on a thick rug. He then pulled her onto his lap and fell all over Lena, kissing her until she was dizzy.

"Lena, suck my cock here, right by the fire place and make me cum," Dez told her.

"Are you crazy, Erich is sleeping upstairs!"

"Listen, you slut, do what the fuck I tell you," Dez said firmly and she found herself obeying. She was addicted to his meat.

"Dez, he can come in and catch us."

"Fuck that stupid cunt! Do it, slut!" He smacked her ass and pinched

Lena sneered, thinking he was getting too bossy, but she obeyed for the idea to suck her black lover with her hubby sleeping upstairs was just so appealing to her. She stuck a big joint between his lips and stripped his shirt off.

Dez threw himself back on the rug and on his elbows and puffed on the fat joint as Lena climbed on her knees between his thighs, ass up, face down, marveling at his cock and showering it with loving kisses.

"Mmmm. Dez. I am so glad you are here baby," she said to his cock.

Lena slowly slipped her pink lips over his cock and bore down on him, taking him into her hot, moist mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him ravenously until he was hard as a rock.

Lena's pussy was now dripping wet and she was so excited and horny. Dez made her bend over and pushed her dress around her hips, then he pulled her panties entered halfway down her knees. He started stroking her hole with his digits and Lena had to moan and shiver, pushing her ass against his hand.

"No Dez! Please stop it! You are pushing it darling! I will come tomorrow and you can fuck me all you want... Erich..."

"Fuck that stupid cunt, I told you!" Dez then slid his thick, hard cock smoothly into her.

Lena started moaning and shaking. Dez grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and fast. At first Lena was biting her lips and trying to turn off the immense, incensing pleasure. But after a while, she was cumming so hard, lunging back at Dez, throwing her ass at him and taking his cock so deep into her hole.

Erich woke up and didn't find his wife besides him. As he came out, he looked all over for his wife but could not find her. The drunk, groggy husband wondered where she was. She was not in the kitchen either. He heard loud moans coming from the living room, downstairs. He walked to the stairs and peeped down. He heard two frenzied voices that sounded familiar. He went down the stairs thinking it couldn't be. Just couldn't be.

Then his mouth dropped wide open. He saw red and kicked the door open.

"Hey! What are you doing! No!!!"

Dez and Lena whirled to find Erich racing down the stairs. Erich couldn't believe it. Dez had his big, black cock in his wife's pussy and his digit up her ass, and he simply smiled at him.

"Oh darling! Its not what you think!"

"Shut the fuck up, jerk. Take a seat and watch your girl get fucked good!"

Erich growled like a beast and tried to attack. As the irate husband ran at him, Dez pulled out of the wife and bent his knees a little. Erich tried to swing at his head but he couldn't fight. Dez ducked and kneed him to the balls. Then he gave the German a clothes line to the neck, sending him crashing on his back. Erich was dizzy. He groaned on the floor not knowing where he was. Dez cracked him one to the jaw and he saw black and sagged.

"Fuck Dez! How could you! Why did you hit him! You ruined everything! I told you we shouldn't! Oh no!!! he will divorce me!" Lena cried and panicked. Dez ripped off her panties and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Shut the fuck up and follow me, plus roll a joint, bitch!" Dez said as he simply threw Erich over his shoulder. He took him into his bedroom, made Lena bring a chair and tied her husband in it. Then he smacked him and Erich came back to.

"Lemme go! I will call the cops. You hit me and raped my wife."

Dez laughed and gagged him with his wife's soiled panties.

"What are you doing Dez. Let him go! My gosh! What the fuck! You are only making it worse! He will divorce me and have you locked up. Oh no!!!" Lena wailed in anguish, thinking Dez was just ruining their lives.

"No, he's gotta watch his girl get fucked real good!" Dez told her and smacked Erich's face lightly.

"Oh no! Dez! No! You are mad!" Lena just couldn't believe it. She took a very deep puff on the blunt. Then Dez took the joint from her and puffed. Then he dropped it in a glass. He grabbed Lena and yanked her into his arms.

Then he pulled her onto her marital bed and rolled on top of her. She tried to fight him off, but he cracked her slender thighs apart and entered her. He jammed his cock into her dripping pussy. She tried to struggle and he grabbed her throat, pinning her to the bed and started fucking her. Erich struggled against the chair but couldn't break loose. He looked on in despair as his wife was split and penetrated by the big, black pole.

Dez held her down and fucked her in deep, smooth strokes and slowly Lena found herself succumbing. She had drunk much wine and then the weed, and now all she needed was to fuck her lover's nice, big cock. At first, she stifled her moans and tried not to move, but Dez kept fucking her so good, kissing her lips, stroking her breasts as he rode her dripping pussy. Finally, she just gave up and started fucking him back.

"Oh baby! Oh!!!!!" Lena moaned as she pumped her hips back and forth, taking the big, black cock that she needed so much deep into her cunt! She soon forgot all about her husband until she heard him groan in anguish.

"Its not what you think honey. I don't love him, I love you. This is just sex!" she told him as Dez rode her. She looked at Erich and saw that his eyes were glued to where Dez' cock was entering her, stretching her hole. She felt a wild exhilaration that her husband was watching a big, black nigger dick fucking her tight white pussy. She started fucking Dez harder.

"Tell your husband how my dick feels in your pussy. Tell him you slut wife. You hot whore!!!"

"He feels so good in me honey. I just love his black cock! I cant help it. Its so huge! Ahhhh!"

Dez fucked Lena out of her mind, then he rolled her on top and made her crouch over him and ride his dick.

"Yeah, ride that dick whore. Show that punk how much you love it. I been fucking her for five months now, Erich!" he teased the boyfriend, as he held her poised over him and fucked Lena in deep, smooth thrusts, making her shudder and moan.

Lena blushed, but the slut in her was now too powerful. And she could see the aroused look in her husband's eyes and the huge bulge in his pants. She dug her digits into the dark, taut, bulging chest muscles as she rode Dez' dick spiritedly, like a horse.

"Oh yes! Yeah! I'm so full of your big, black meat Dez. Thats so hot! Fuck yeah!" Lena moaned, slamming her hips hips down on Dez, loving to the feel of his thick, hot, fleshy cock sloshing in and out of her tunnel, sending her rushing to meet another shattering orgasms.

The German wife started riding the black man like a wild stallion, her hips whipping up and down in a blur. She was literary bouncing Dez' hips off the bed springs now. Dez threw his cock viciously up at her, as their crotches met with loud, resounding slaps.

Erich couldn't believe how horny he was feeling from watching the black man fuck his wife out of her mind. It was so hot. He wished he was loose, so he could join them. He also wanted some of that black cock!

"Oh fuck Lena. Thats it baby. Fuck me good, you worthless slut!" Dez growled gutturally. Dez and Lena fucked each other so hard, until she came hard and collapsed on top him, her body jerking violently. He rolled her onto her back and pulled his thick, long black cock out of her.

Chapter 11

Dez turned to look at Erich and the guy was looking dazed. He had a huge pole in his pants. Dez rolled off the bed and approached Erich. He grabbed him by the throat.

"Did yo see how much your wife loves my black cock. You can never satisfy her again with your tiny cock. Now, I am gonna take your gag off and you are gonna thank me for fucking her so good, or I am gonna beat the shit out of you, you hear!"

Dez removed the gag. "Say it bitch! Say thank you for fucking my wife so good, sir!

"I wont say that you stupid nigger! And Lena you are a stupid nigger whore!"

"That ain't no way to talk to a lady, ass hole!" Dez slapped his face hard, back, forth and back. Slap! Slap! Slap! He caught some real heavy slaps I tell you. Erich started crying, begging him to stop.

"Dez, please don't hit him! That's not nice," Lena said, puffing on a joint.

"You pissed me off you punk. Only thing you can do now is to lick my dick and taste your wife's pussy off it. Do you want to Erich!"

"No!" Erich whimpered, in fear, of the slaps and of Dez' intention.

"If you are a good boy, I wont hit you again. OK?" Erich nodded, as Dez stroked his head like a good dog. "Now, be a good boy and lick my cock. Lick it!"

Dez pressed his shaft against Erich's mouth. He stiffened, did the white boy, as he felt the big, black cock that had been fucking his woman on his lips. He could smell her juices. The incensing arousal he had been feeling from watching Dez fuck her returned. He whimpered.

"Lick it! Or do you wanna be slapped again!"

"No! Don't hit me please..."

Erich started licking, running his tongue all over the black cock, lapping up Dez' cum and his wife's juices. The moment he started orally tending to the black cock, Erich felt himself succumb and start enjoying a perverted, carnal pleasure. Dez turned it this and that way and he licked the whole black shaft clean, dutifully, smearing his lips into it and sucking and licking like a whore.

Dez laughed at him, telling his dick was hard. He told Lena to take out his little white cock and stroke it. As Lena did so, with her eyes glued on Dez' superior black cock, Dez slipped it into Erich's mouth. He face fucked the German husband, making him suck and slurped as good as he could. Erich started moaning with a mouth full of black cock as Lena stroked his cock.

"Look at him, he is such a black dick greedy cock sucker. Suck it good white boy. Deep down your throat."

Dez fucked his face for ages, making him succumb and turn into his cock slut. Sometimes he pulled it out and rubbed it all over his face, or simply slapped him with black meat. Then pushed it into his ear holes and ran it through his hair and made him lick it clean again. He jammed his dick all the way in Erich's mouth and came and made him drink his cum.

The white man was groaning with lust and he exploded in his wife's hand. He couldn't believe how wonderful he felt sucking off Dez and worshiping his cock with his mouth.

Dez left him without a gag and lay back on the bed and raised his thighs.

"Come eat my ass. I want your tongue in there Lena. Show that jerk what a loving white slut you are."

After seeing her husband sucking Dez with relish, Lena now let the slut in her reign free. She knelt before him and pushed his thighs apart. She dug her long pale digits into firm, dark ass flesh and spread his crack wide open. Then she dove her pretty face in there. The black man groaned as his ass was plated yet again.

"Ja.. Leck meinen Arsch du Schlampe. Leck mich sauber. Ganz schön sauber lecken, hörst du mich! (Lick my ass you slut! Lick it real clean, you hear)" he grunted, puffing on a joint.

Lena was an aggressive ass licker now. Her lips pursed around his asshole, she was a vacuum cleaner in the flesh, sucking the shit out of his asshole. It was like she was trying to suck the essence out of him. Dez groaned, reaching behind his back with one hand, pulling his cheek well away from his crack, as the other grabbed a wad of hair to yank her into his crack.

Lena moaned and slurped away, stroking his fat balls and hard cock, keeping it hard as she gorged herself on black ass.

She stayed at it a long while, until Dez had finished the joint. Then she rolled him on his back and climbed on top again, this time reverse cow girl. This was one of Dez' favorite positions. He loved to watch her tight little pale ass ride his thick, dark appendage, loved seeing the little round ass cheeks clench and flex.

"Fuck yeah, you German slut!" Dez snarled, as he slapped her ass cheeks alternately, watching Lena go crazy and bounce like a rodeo on his cock.

The German wife leaned forwards, planted her palms on his knees for a pivot and started whipping her hips up and down in a blur. Dez loved it, seeing his huge cock protruding so lewdly from her stretched pussy lips, taking a pounding. All he had to do really was just hold it up, she took care of the rest.

Then Lena sat up bolt upright, and let go. Her hands rose to cup her tits and she started pinching her own nipples hard, as she rode free handed, bouncing up and down wildly. Dez gazed at his cock, rearing like a huge, gleaming dark mast, threatening to split the poor, slim white wife in two. But Lena was built to last and lust. She fucked herself senseless on his cock, cumming like the slut she was.

Finally, Lena collapsed on her belly, and lay motionless, moaning and puffing for breath, wallowing in pleasure.

Dez pushed the skinny wife off his body, his cock sliding reluctantly out of her stretched fuck hole. He rose to his knees, feeling his back muscles creaking with pain. He felt a dull pain at the base of his spine. He was fatigued. But he knew that a man had to do what a man had to do.

He walked to Erich and fucked his face. The husband sucked black dick like a slut, tasting his wife off it. Dez the shoved his ass into the tied up guy's face and made him taste a black crack. He didn't even have to threaten him, he did it willingly.

Then Dez grabbed Lena by her hips and pulled her ass up. He grabbed copious amounts of cum from her leaking cunt and pushed it into her asshole, getting it all lubed up. Then he spat onto his palm, and spread saliva all over his cock, to get it all wet. Then he brought his fat bulbous head to her asshole and rubbed it against her entrance.

"Oh Dez, please be careful," Lena said weakly.

Dez simply grunted as he grabbed her hips, gazing at his huge, rearing cock, knocking on her entrance. Then he yanked her to his crotch, as he slammed his cock mightily into her. He entered her asshole in one deep, jarring thrust!

"Fuck!" Lena screamed with excruciating pain and reared like a wild animal trying to escape. But Dez held her easily in place with his iron grip on her hips. Then he started pumping away.

The black man huffed and puffed as he slammed his cock again and again, deep into them guts. His dangling balls slammed into her pussy as his cock pounded her ass. At first Lena cried with pain, tears rolling down her cheeks. But soon, her asshole got used to the familiar huge tool, and her cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure.

The feisty skinny German threw her hips back at Dez, rearing like a wild buck.

Dez gazed at her asshole, seeing it pull out around his meat as he moved back, only to slam his cock back into her.

"Ah yes Dez! Fuck my asshole baby! Fuck me good!"

"Yeah, take that you skinny bitch! Take that black dick! Isn't she beautiful Erich, with an ass full of black cock!!

"Oh yes! Give it to me! I am your fucking slut! Take me!"

The bed creaked and complained under them as the rutting took on a serious, urgent note. Dez would slap her ass cheeks, before sinking his talons back into them and pulling them apart, and yanking them to his cock.