Germany Confidential Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena suddenly fell forwards, her face buried in the bed covers as she came hard and nearly lost her consciousness. Dez pulled her hips back up, and had her just how he liked her, face down ass up.

Lena was so slim, and her ass small and that made his big, black cock seem so colossal in her hole.

It was an exercise in self indulgence, as he rammed and stuffed his dick up her rear hole. Lena groaned and moaned into the bed sheets as the black man rode her ass like a race horse.

"Ah fuck!" Dez grunted, sweat pouring out of his pores as he rode that asshole. He started fucking just the tip into her entrance, enjoying the extreme stimulation to the sensitive head. His cock swelled up so much he almost feared her tight, stretched hole would just burst. But it held.

"Ah fuck! Thats it! I'm gonna shoot you now, you worthless bitch! Gonna make you real happy, for once in your stupid life!!!"

"Ah yes Dez! Thats it! Cum in my ass. I am your bitch! Gimme that cum!!!"

"Fucking hell!!!"

Dez shouted and plunged his cock in all the way. He grunted like a beast as his entire body was racked with huge spasms. His balls exploded and his cock jerked and popped away in her asshole.

"A-a-a-a-hhhh!!!!" The black man screamed like some one had just put a hot iron to him, his face an ugly grimace.

"A-a-a-a-a!!!" Lena screamed, rearing and trying to break free. The swollen black cock was causing her excruciating pain. But Dez held her in place.

Dez came so hard it was almost painful, like his whole dick was on fire. He fought a powerful impulse to rip his cock out of her and pour water all over it to cool it down. He held on to his mount and stayed in her ass, emptying black cum into that white asshole.

Finally, the black man collapsed on top of the slim white woman, his cock still buried in her. He grabbed her by the hair, turned her face. He kissed her on the lips and she sucked his tongue in.

Chapter 12

Then Dez stood up, walked to her husband and made him suck his cock straight from his wife's ass. Erich sucked his dick so eagerly that Dez untied him and made him kneel on the floor. He fucked his face and made him lick his ass for ages. Lena was watching and frigging her clit until she came hard. Then she fell back on the bed, puffing languidly on a joint.

Dez felt nasty. He could tell he could do as he pleased with Erich. He grabbed a bottle of oil, made him oil and lube his cock.

"Bend over Erich, I am going to fuck you up the ass!"

"No!" Erich shrieked.

"Yes bitch! You are my bitch and my bitches get fucked up the ass."

Lena woke up as Dez grabbed Erich and stuffed his face into the bed, then he pushed his hard cock against his little hole. She looked on in excitement. Erich tried to wail and complain but Dez told Lena to hold his head down. She smiled wickedly as she complied and watched Dez push his big, black cock against her darling's ass, making it slowly stretch open. Then he popped into his sphincter and Erich jerked sharply as his rectum was invaded by a big, black cock. The white boy shrieked into the bed as he was fucked up the ass by the same black cock that had fucked his wife. At first all he felt was pain. He was so relieved as Dez pulled it out, leaving his hole gaping. Then the black man shoved it into his face and told him to lick it and taste his own hole. Erich slobbered away slavishly. Then Dez face fucked him, pounding his face, shoving his meat to the back of his mouth, repeatedly, and all Erich could do was slurp away greedily.

When Dez returned to his hole it felt much better. He fucked his ass again and told him to suck Lena's pussy like a good husband to be. Erich slurped away greedily, lapping up Lena's copious pussy juices. Lena was pulling on his hair frenziedly as she humped his face dizzy as she used his lips, chin and nose to cum like a bitch in heat. Erich came so hard, spraying the floor with his cum.

Dez cleaned his cock in his mouth and then flipped Erich onto his back on the bed and made him raise his legs and spread them. Then he turned all nice and gave it to him nice and slow, fucking him up his ass like a whore, and just like a whore, Erich was moaning sweetly. Lena pinched his nipples and called him sweet, then she sat on his face and fed him her ass as he was black and ass fucked. Erich was told to jerk off and he came all over his own belly, chest and face.

Dez told Lena to scoop up her husband's cum and feed it to him. Erich was made to drink his own semen and it seemed rather strange to Dez, but the German was enjoying himself. He was such a Euro trash pervert.

Dez felt so elated. He said fuck it, got his camera and filmed it all as he used them both like his cum sluts all week end. His favorite was when he made them both bend over and went from one ass hole to the other, stuffing them full of black dick and making them suck each other's ass off his meat. They were both such good sluts and really did their best to please him, in fact, it was beautiful, man!

Then suddenly, Iris and Kata walked in. Erich tried to run, but how could he, Lena kept her thighs locked around his face and Dez held his hips down, with his big, black cock buried up in his ass.

"Hey, Erich. How are you honey. I see you are having a sandwich! I thought you didn't like my black boyfriend, what's going on here."

Erich tried to mumble something, but Dez kept fucking him and Lena started humping his face. Erich couldn't hold on and he was washed away on waves of searing lust. He came so hard, lapping up Dez' cum from his wife's holes as Dez pumped his thick cock into his hole.

It was only much later that Erich realized that Kata and Iris had brought cameras with them and they had been nicely filming him getting fucked by Dez as he ate his ass.

"Now, listen Erich, if these video reach mom and dad, you are in shit," Iris told him as they all sat in the living room.

"I didn't want it. Dez made me do it. And he and Lena have been cheating. Iris, Kata, you gotta help me my sisters."

"yes, brother, we are gonna help you. We will keep your story safe. Now, come and thank us."

Erich saw his sisters raise their skirts and showed him their pussies.

"Come and lick these pussy and ass holes, you moron. This is your new job!"

Erich was used and abused by his sisters, his wife and Dez. He was fucked up the ass and made to suck holes and cocks. The amazing thing was that he loved it. It was so much for him to be a slave, a black man's slave, worshiping him, being ordered around by him, doing anything to please him, especially taking his superior cock in his mouth and hole.

Sometimes, Dez would visit him at work, in his office, right next to his dad's and he would make him suck his cock and he would shoot it in his face and Erich would drink him greedily. Then he would make him lick his boots or toes and feet. Whatever. After a while, Dez handed him to gay black studs and Erich became the king of gang bang. His hole became familiar with so many cocks. Iris even pimped him out sometimes.

Chapter 13

Iris and Dez were making lots of money from the Grubbers, Leo, Manu's husband, Ansgar, his mom and a whole lot of people they were black mailing and servicing. They now employed several black studs to service the demand for black cock and dominant dark males.

However, Iris told Dez she never would be happy, and it wasn't done, no way, unless he fucked her mom and made her have a black child.

However, Dez told her, this is not just about your mom getting fucked. We need the cash.. Your dad controls it. Now, Erich told me he is worth 20 million. We have to take at least ten million of that."

"Take as much money as you want, but I want my mom to be fucked by you and given your child."

Dez easily caught Daniela in a trap. Iris' mom was almost fifty, arrogant, snobby and had never been fucked good in her life. Iris said her mom wasn't a square, she had had many affairs, under cover. But they were nothing special in bed, just some stupid guys from around the way, all of the Germans, so her mom had probably never had good dick.

Dez lured Iris' mom in a trap. He called her. At first, Daniela was very unfriendly, like she just wished he was dead. But as he told her to meet him, for he wanted to get out of her daughter's life, Daniela became very friendly. He made an appointment with her on an afternoon, on a day Iris was supposed to be out of town. Daniela didn't know that her two daughters and daughter in law were in the bedroom, waiting to watch her seduction on close circuit TV, taking bets.

Daniela turned up at Dez was all alone at home. She was a tall, slim, attractive, elegant blond woman, wearing a ladies' skirt suit and nice white shirt. Her smooth blond hair was nicely combed open, her ears, wrists and digits were iced up and her face was neatly made up. One could have been mistaken for thinking she was in her mid thirties.

"Hallo, Daniela. Please come in. Very beautiful, as usual, I see." Dez said as he let her into the apartment, dressed in a vest and big shorts.

He ushered her into a seat and insisted she drink sparkling wine with him and smoke a joint.

"I don't smoke and its too early to drink. Listen, you said this was urgent. What is it."

"Listen, I know you don't want me in your family. I love iris, but I think its better I leave the picture. That is what I want to talk to you about. But you have to smoke and drink with me first. I am too nervous."

Daniela was so excited. Finally this guy would be leaving her daughter's life. For good. She would do anything for that. She reluctantly took the sparkling wine and agreed to smoke with him. At first she became nervous, because she got dizzy. Then she started to feel a nice relaxedness spread all over her body.

When they finished smoking the joint, she asked Dez to get to the point.

"Listen ma'am. If you want me to leave your daughter, I need some cash."

"I wont give you more than 10 thousand," she said firmly.

"What! You are rich! Surely your daughter is worth much more than that!"

"That is my only offer!"

"All right ma'am. But I want you to do something for me. I want a check for 10 K and you to suck my cock, then I will leave your daughter!"

"Don't be insolent and rude! Are you mad! Take the money and go get yourself as many prostitutes as you please." She wrote out a check. And signed it.

"No ma'am. Its this thing about you being my girls' mom. You are so attractive and sexy, and you are her mom."

"Forget it."

"Ma'am. Iris is madly in love with me. If I would tell her to have my baby, she would. If I would tell her to come to Africa with me, she would. Now, if you want to save your daughter, do what I say, or tonight, I will make her pregnant."

So saying, the young black man stood up over the white mom. He pulled off his vest and slowly opened his pants. Daniela gasped as he lifted a thick, long black cock and held it in her face. Daniela stared from the dark, handsome, serious face, down to the thick, long cock that was being stroked slowly, looking like a sinewy, veined, dark snake, with a fat round head. It was so close she could feel its heat and smell it strongly, making her mouth water with lust. She looked up into his face.

"If I do it, how do I know you wont just take the money."

"I love your daughter. But Iris is very stubborn, bossy and rude. Its hard to leave her, but for the money and the other thing, I would."

Dez reached and took Daniela's hand. It was shaking as he led it to his cock. "Just give me a nice blow job, a check, and we are through. All right!"

"I shouldn't!" Daniela rasped. "I am married. And I am Iris' mom!"

"Come on. You are doing it for your daughter! And I know you wanna do it. Look at the way you are looking at my cock. Now, lick that black snake."

Daniela started breathing fast, licking her lips. She kept looking from Dez' face to his cock and back.

Dez looked at his watch. "Hell, maybe we should just leave it Daniela. Maybe you should just take your check and go home. Then you gonna be having black Nigger grandchildren in the family. Maybe Kata will find them so sweet she will also want brown kids..."

"No! I will do it."

"Stop fucking around bitch! Grab that black cock right now!" Dez moved before her now, powerful thighs parted and grabbed her hair, to pull her to his cock. She winced and blushed as she scooped up his cock and double fisted it. She started stroking it with her long, pale digits, and wielded it like a baseball bat.

"Hi hi hi! Its so black and so big! I cant believe I am doing this!"

"Lick the motherfucker bitch! Lick that black cock! You cant get away now!" He hooked both hands behind the back of her head and pulled her face to his meat. He felt her hot breath on his meat. Then she licked him. She pulled back, gasping and then she dipped and licked the thick, engorged, throbbing shaft again. She felt scared and excited.

"Yeah! That's it. Lick that black cock! Lick the motherfucker! Lemme feel that tongue all over."

Dez grabbed a wad of hair and ran his shaft along her lips as she licked him. Daniela ran her tongue up and down his shaft, making his hips twitch from the moist heat.

"Yeah! That's it. DO a good job and save your daughter!"

Daniela was getting into it. She started smearing her lips and tongue into his shaft, making it all wet. She kissed and sucked the thick shaft. Dez lifted it so she could lick the underside as well.

"Damn! You are good. That's some hot shit right there! Tease the head. Tease it baby!" Dez' voice was all thick with lust.

Daniela moaned and peeled the foreskin back. She lapped the fat head with the tip of her tongue. Dez moaned and she got bolder and pressed it into the slick flat her pink, wet tongue. Then she wrapped her tongue around it like an eel and Dez' hips shuddered.

"Damn! You good bitch! Stick your tongue out, lemme slap it!" She blushed and stuck her tongue out and he whacked it with his cock, sending her saliva flying. "Lemme brand that pretty white face now, paint you black, bitch!"

Daniela couldn't believe it as he rubbed her fat, throbbing tip all over her face. How rude, how disrespectful, how nasty, how exciting, how horny. Her nipples were hard as rocks, her pussy was dripping in torrents.

When he pushed the dark, fat tip at her lips, she immediately vacuumed it in. She wasn't a square. She knew what to do with such a big, fat dick. She rubbed it all over her soft, moist lips. Then she licked the big pee slit, looking she wanted to penetrate his cock with her long, pink tongue. Dez groaned aloud, exhaling a thick cloud of weed smoke.

Then she bore down on him, her lips mushrooming, to engulf his excited dick head.

"Mmmm," Lena groaned with delight, feeling the fat man meat resting between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. She was drooling so much that his cock was immediately dripping with her mouth juices.

She swiped the sensitive spot on the underside, between the helmet and the stem, with her tongue, and heard Dez groan as his cock grew even harder, nearly overspilling her mouth.

Lena ran her dainty fists up and down his cock. She was starting to feel naughty. She shook his cock and sucked it so hard.

"Oh yeah, thats it baby. Suck that big black Nigga cock, you no good white slut wife!!" Dez growled. Lena moaned as if he had just made her a nice compliment.

Then she lodged him into the back of her mouth and started rolling her head in small circles, making wet, slurping sounds. She cupped his balls in her palm, weighed them, and proceeded to scratch them lightly, and roll them. She definitely knew how to bring a man to the brink of orgasm in a second.

"Oh yeah. You are good at that, you fucking German cunt! Lick that cock. But don't forget the balls and the ass neither," Dez grunted, and grabbed her face in both hands. He started fucking her face in urgent, deep strokes, his blood shot eyes glared at the pretty long, mature face that was disfigured by his huge cock. Daniela sucked him as good as she could, stroking his cock with her tongue.

"Oh fuck!!!" Suddenly Dez' cock swelled thick and filled up her mouth completely. Daniela sucked as hard as she could and stroked his shaft vigorously, and then he grunted.

Daniela's big, blue gray eyes looked cross eyed into his face as she sucked on the long, dark pole. His huge cock leaped and twitched in her mouth like a wild animal trying to escape. A thick wad of cum hit the roof of her mouth.

"Ah fuck!!! Yeah!!!!" Dez screamed at the ceiling and his aching balls exploded.

She moaned and started swallowing. Dez' cock kept leaping and exploding in her mouth and she kept swallowing. She felt so good as something hot flowed into her belly. She did not stop digit fucking his ass until she had sucked him dry.

Chapter 14

Dez stepped back gasping and Daniela held on to his cock like her hands were stuck to it. His dick was still hard. He put the joint to her mouth and she puffed deeply. Then he put held the glass of wine to her lips and she sipped deeply.

"Alright! I think I should be going..."

"Are you stupid, bitch! Don't you see you are holding a hard dick in your hand."

"We said blow job!"

"Bitch, you are dripping wet and you are getting fucked..."

Dez grabbed Daniela by the front of her shirt and yanked her to her feet. He wrapped his powerful arms around her and hugged her as if he wanted to crash her. He kissed her forcefully, forcing her lips open. Daniela went wild, as she felt his hot, young, naked body grinding into hers. His thick tongue shot into her mouth and explored her, then forced her tongue to dance with his. His lusty hips were grinding his hard cock into her soft pussy. Daniela cried and started snatching and grabbing his young, hot muscles as she kissed him back greedily.

Dez grabbed her breasts and squeezed them with one hand as the other hand zoomed in on her ass and squeezed. She shuddered and moaned, dry humping him as she got all horny. He pulled her skirt up around her hips and grabbed her ass, squeezing it real hard, making her shudder and wince as she hissed into his mouth. She had lace panties on and he was shoving his hands under them searching her ass.

"Stop it please!"

"I am fucking you Daniela! And you know it."

"Lemme take off my clothes. Or they will get messes up." "First, I will fuck you in that ladies suit, you can take it off afterwards.

She gasped and Dez lifted her and put her on her back on the couch. He pushed her skirt around her hips and peeled her panties off her.

"hey, put on a rubber," she said.

Dez snickered and shoved his body between her thighs. Daniela had a shaved cunt. It was dripping wet and shin with moisture. She put a hand over it.

"Get a rubber, Dez! This is the time for me to get pregnant. I still have my periods, yunno!"

"Don't worry, I will pull out!"

She fought him but he grabbed both her hands and grabbed them both in one hand. Then he brought his cock to her cunt. She tried to twist her hips away, but Dez found her hole and hammered his cock in. She cried and her body jerked and arched.

Dez grabbed her thighs and put her feet on his shoulders and then he started fucking her, hard and fast, pounding her cunt. His hips whipped in a blur, sending his thick cock hurtling deep inside her.

Daniela gave prolonged moans at first, the sound escaping through her gritted teeth. Her eyes opened wide, staring at the thick black cock that was being hammered int her cunt repeatedly in disbelief. She tried to hold back the wild arousal that the thick cock was causing in her loins as it ran in and out like a hot spear.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried as she started pushing her hips back at him.

Dez fucked her hard and fast for an eternity. She couldn't believe it. He seemed to be able to go forever. "oh, this is good!!!!! Yes!!!!"