Germany Confidential Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that huh! Like that bitch!!!!"

"Yes! I love it!"

"Take that dick bitch! Take it!"

Dez fucked her harder and deeper, yanking her onto his cock as he pounded her like he wanted to dent her ass. Suddenly, Daniela was screaming loud. She was throwing her head back, her eyes rolling back in her eyes. Her body was writhing like a trapped snake and her hips were popping out of control. Dez held her down and kept pounding her until she finally just sank back, gasping and wheezing.

Dez sank down on her and kissed her and she kissed him and hugged him.

"Thank you! That was like an explosion. A bomb!" She rasped.

After a while, he pulled out of her and sat besides her. He fired up the joint and smoked, then he held it to her lips. He leaned back in the couch and pulled her head onto his lap. She started licking then sucking his cock, tasting her own pussy and loving it.

"Get up and strip naked. And then come ride this dick here..."

Daniela blushed as she stood up and stripped. Dez sat back, holding up his fat cock. He told her to climb astride him. She crouched over Dez, her gleaming wet cunt poised over the huge, blunt head of the turgid black meat.

"That's a wet fucking pussy. Is it itchy. Does it want more of this big, black dick!" he teased as he started slapping her cunt with his cock, swinging it like a truncheon.

"Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!" Black cock slapped loudly into pink pussy.

"Oh fuck Dez! You are driving me crazy! Put on a rubber. Please!"

"I can control it. Now, come down on me. But that pussy down on me."

Dez punched his cock into her and grabbed her hips. "Have a seat on my black chair, baby!" Dez said with a grin, as he started rubbing his head up and down the length of her soaking slit!

Daniela reached down to help direct the man meat to her opening. She shifted her hips until she felt the thick head right in her pussy mouth. She lowered herself slowly down on the black cock, and it felt like a hard piece of steel, covered with a thick layer of soft velvet. She groaned as her pussy lips mushroomed out around the tip. Then he yanked her down onto his cock!

"Ah!!!!!!!" Daniela screamed as the thick black cock ripped into her, filling her up, stretching her, splitting her almost in two. She hissed and moaned with pleasure. Daniela looked shamelessly down at her vagina, and loved what she saw; her pink pussy lips, stretched wide open around a big, black sausage, definitely not made in Germany, and it looked so beautiful.

"Oh shit Dez! SHITTTT!!!"

"ride that dick bitch! Show me what that old pussy can do!"

Daniela placed her pale, dainty hands on his chest, grabbing handfuls of young, firm muscles and started riding his dick. She rode him nice and slow at first, raising and lowering her hips, moaning sweetly as her eyes narrowed down to slits and became all smoky.

Dez stroked her slim hips with his big hands. And then he grabbed her cheeks in his big hands and squeezed them like balls.

"Damn! I like that ass!" he moaned as she moaned right back.

"I like your big hands..." She moaned. "And your big, black cock!!!" she moaned as she rode it with ever increasing speed and urgency, taking it so deep into her hole, again and again. "Oh!!!! I haven't had so much fun in a long time!!!"

Chapter 15

Dez slid his middle digit between her cheeks and started stroking her crack. She stiffened for a second, but as he stroked her hole, she shuddered. He made her lick her digit and then eased it into her ass hole.

"You are naughty! Oh! I cant believe this!" she moaned and then she was cuming all over his dick as he digit fucked her ass.

"Shit! Your ass gets wet huh, you nasty whore!"

Daniela blushed and then she rasped, "I , eh, I haven't said this to anyone, but I love anal sex. My eh, backside is very sensitive. When I do it with a dildo, I do it back there as well."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me, whore..."

Dez dropped her off his lap and made her bend over the bed. He lubed his cock in her pussy and slowly inserted it in her ass. She winced and cried at first, stroking her engorged clit, making her hips pop. Soon, she was relaxed and her ass started lubing. He fucked hot, tight ass and it seemed to just get wetter and hotter till he was moving so easily in her and she was crying and moaning.

"Oh yes baby," Daniela moaned, rolling her ass, feeling his cock slide in her hole, filling her up. She lunged at him, pumping her hips harder and faster, crying and moaning.

"Yeah bitch, fuck that black cock and cum, slut!" Dez grabbed her hips and started pounding her. Her hips started popping in hectic, jerky thrusts. He fucked her furiously, stuffing her ass full of black dick and Daniela loved it so much, throwing her ass back at him and screaming.

"Oh fuck yes. You darling!!!! Fuck my ass. Tear it up." Daniela cried, as she came yet again, a string of orgasms ripping through her ass, one more intense than the last. She reared wildly and slammed her fists into the couch as if she was in intense pain.

Dez fucked her out of her mind. Then he pulled his cock out of her ass, threw her on her back on the carpet, raised her thighs, hooked her feet over his shoulders and came down on her. He stabbed his cock into he pussy and kissed her mouth. She sucked on his tongue and started fucking him back as he hammered her cunt.

His cock felt like a red hot rod in her cunt and she started cumming instantly. His face soon got a very intense look and he groaned and grunted, hammering his cock deep inside her.

"No! Stop! Dez! No! I told you!" she begged, thinking there was no way she could have a child with her daughter's boyfriend. Dez buried his cock deep inside her and then it happened. He swelled enormously and then she felt his cock explode in her. She felt his cum shooting into her womb. Her head screamed, but her body reacted differently. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him and threw her cunt at him, taking him as deep into her as possible. She came again.

After another joint, Daniela couldn't believe it, but Dez fucked her ass again. She loved it, having a dick up her ass, but she had rarely ever told that to a lover, definitely not her husband. She was usually ashamed of that. But she loved having Dez fuck her ass. Then he pulled out of her and told her if she wanted more, she had to eat his ass.

She felt ashamed and embarrassed, as he raised his thighs and parted them, leaving her staring into his crack, with his puckered, dark wall winking at her. Now her carnal greed was making her feel dizzy. She was almost scared to do it. She didn't want her daughter's boyfriend, or ex, to know that she loved licking ass. Then he grabbed her forehead and pulled her down into her crack and made her suck and plate. She couldn't hide her true colors any more. She got into it fast.

"Mmmm!" she moaned as she dove deeper and deeper into his dark ass. Her long pink tongue ran up and down the entire length of his cleft, swiping him, licking him real clean. She was starting to feel so horny. She wanked the thick black shaft, as her mouth went up to his balls. Stroking his crack with her digits, she licked and sucked on the thick, overworked, hairy, black balls, till they were soaking wet from her saliva. Then she sucked them into her mouth, one after the other, rolling them around, and humming deeply, making Dez nearly shoot up off the bed with excitement.

"Ah yes bitch. Do a Nigga good! Suck the motherfuckers!!!" Dez grunted.

Daniela spat his balls out and admired the glistening black man meat for a second. She grunted with hunger and dove down to spend more quality time with his puckered hole. She rimmed it with the tip of her tongue, licking all around it, coaxing his hole to relax. Then she poked and probed his anus insinuating her long tongue inside his anal sphincter.

Dez' hole suddenly relaxed, and he farted softly into her mouth. This only seemed to inspire the German ass licking mom even more. She dug her dainty talons deep into black flesh, pulling him wide open, and gave his hole a thorough plating and tonguing. She ass fucked the black man with her tongue.

"Ah yes, thats it baby. Lick that fucking black asshole! You fucking hot bitch!!!" Dez growled, reaching to grab the German mom's black hair and pull her face deeper into his ass crack.

Daniela slurped, sucked away at him, and kissed his ass hole real loud. She was French kissing his rear hole like it was her lover's mouth. His cock reared and leaped in her palm.

She lifted her head, tossing the long, black locks out of her face. She looked into Dez' face, with lust, and gratitude.

"Oh Dez. Thank you for allowing me to lick your ass. I get so horny from it. Please cum in my mouth baby!" she said softly.

"Then shut the fuck up and suck that dick!"

Daniela moved up and clamped her lips around the dark man meat. As her mouth gobbled him up, she slid a long, slender digit up in his asshole. As she started riding her lips up and down his length, her long digit stroked his prostrate gland exquisitely Dez had once read about this on the Internet, and immediately told the German girl to learn it quick. He was enjoying it tremendously, and Daniela loved pleasing him.

"Ah yes bitch! Thats it!" Dez growled, his hips heaving and trembling as he wallowed in pleasure.

He suddenly grabbed her long hair with both hands and shoved his dick deep down her throat, nearly gagging her.

"Look into my eyes when I cum in your throat, you worthless bitch!" he growled.

Then he exploded in her mouth and she moaned and gobbled in her throat like a turkey, as she swallowed him dry.

Wow mom! That was fucking hot! The ass licking action was explosive!"

Daniela shrieked as both her daughters and daughter in law walked in to find her with a black cock in her mouth and cum running down her chin. She could deal with it. She shrieked and would have run out naked. But Iris grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back to her feet. Daniela cried and covered her face and just acted all hysterical. It was then that Daniela noticed that they were all naked.

"Mom, we got all that on video. Now, act your age not your shoe size!" Smack! "Calm down!"

"Listen mom!" Kata said, "Trish told us that you used to eat her pussy!"

"No!"

"Yes! You ass licking slut! We want the same treatment too."

Daniela was made to eat her daughters, who were pissed at her. Then she was made to eat her daughter in law. She was on her knees eating pussy and ass till her knees were so painful and her jaw was sore. But she didn't notice, because Dez kept fitting his thick cock so nicely into her ass.

Then her daughters were eating her too and the whole thing turned into a fuck fest.

Daniela was told she had to get pregnant and keep it, or the whole world would see tapes of her doing all the things she had done all afternoon.

"Mom, you can fight us, or you can come to your senses and finally have a good, real relationship with your daughters. What is it gonna be."

Daniela could only moan into Kata's cunt as she ate her daughter whilst Dez fucked her ass and Lena fucked her pussy with a dildo.

Chapter 16

Dez and Iris were relaxing in a bath tub. Iris' belly was thick with child. She was in a good mood, after having just eaten a fat amount of dick and drinking tasty cum. Then the phone rang.

"Shit," Dez said as he hung up. "I need your brother, your dad, Leo and four more white guys. I have several guys here for an international conference. They are Arabs, Africans and Asians who all want to fuck a white man up the ass."

"Well, many white guys responded to that advert I put in the paper. I will just have to go through the applications. But don't worry, there are so many white guys out that wanna be used, abused and fucked up the ass."

"Pimping is the business and business is good."

"Yeah, who said pimping is hard labor."

Chapter 17

Now, after Dez had the whole family under control, and pregnant, he went to meet Rudiger, Iris and Trish's dad. He told him what he wanted, to be a part of the family and to take over. He met him in a public place.

"You are crazy, my inheritance goes to my blood."

"Your wife and all your daughters are carrying my babies. I will pass it on to them."

"No! Erich will take over from me."

"You know Erich is too weak. And he is gay, here, look," Dez showed Rudiger snap shots of Erich being gang banged by five black cocks and loving it. There were even a couple that showed him smiling as black cocks leaked cum on his face. Rudiger pushed them back.

"I knew it! Fuck!"

"Listen old guy, I am the strong heir you need. I will make you deal, I will come and work for you. You will show me the business, and I will prove to you how smart I am."

"All the people I do business with wouldn't accept a black guy. They hate you guys."

"I am not a fool. I will stay in the back ground. I will let Erich play the man, but I will be running shit, together with Trish and Iris."

"What if I say no! I could get you whacked."

"Look, your wife, your three daughters and even your son's wife will or have already gotten my children and there will be more to cum. Even if you have me killed, they will still be in the family. On the other hand, if I get whacked, your daughters will kill you, because they love me. And you will have taken away their children's dad. They know which people to call, in Italy. Its not even that expensive. If I die, you better pray its natural."

"Fuck!"

After a while, Rudiger realized that he could not get rid of Dez that easily. He talked to his daughters and they all said they loved Dez.

Rudiger agreed to see how things would work.

Dez had huge plans. He started working for Rudiger. The old guy was impressed by his brains. Dez saw that the old white boy might be making plans in the back of his head. He didn't think it was cool to do his dad in law like a whore, so he hired some other black guys to do it. Soon, the old boy was where he belonged on his knees, sucking and getting ripped and loving it. Nobody was safe from it, actually. Form then on, it was easy to have the guy replaced by white stooges who were all good looking gays, sluts for black cock behind closed doors.

As the Villa was completed Dez, Iris and Angela moved in. Kata and Trish came to stay over some times, and so did the other women that Dez had kids with. The children were mostly there as well. Dez ran shit from over there, expanding and transferring the cash back where it had come from in first place.

And it was a wrap.

The End